Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jun 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Adorable.

He can see the man who consumed human flesh in the freezing temperatures to survive and turned into the beast known as a wendigo that now hungers for more flesh.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

the two episodes of brooklyn nine-nine I've seen seemed pretty funny, please tell me if this impression was correct or not

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

but seriously thats a cool cat

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Portals posted:

the two episodes of brooklyn nine-nine I've seen seemed pretty funny, please tell me if this impression was correct or not

Super correct. I love it so much. My husband kind of disagrees. He is wrong, though -- listen to me.

Edit: Also email from my kind of weird niece. Sprite is my cat, who was born at my sister's house after my sister took in a stray:

??? posted:

Tell him I used to OWN Sprite so I forget is Sprite a girl or a boy? Anyway, I actully still think him/ her as my own. When Sprite dies I will never forget him/ her.

RebBrownies
Aug 16, 2011

Robert DeNiro was hot young man.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i couldnt decide if i was being too subtle or not subtle enough with that

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

RebBrownies posted:

Robert DeNiro was hot young man.

He was a kinda hot middle-aged guy too

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
3d coat is top tier

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

RebBrownies posted:

was hot young man.

it's fun giving people the creeps by finding attractive pictures of people no one thinks of as hot

richard nixon

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

john mccain

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gorbachev

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it was too subtle i was too subtle i knew it

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

there are absolutely no good pictures of anything that matches what a wendigo should look like on gis just none

its half deer headed poo poo and half marvel comics wendigo character

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

Gorbachev

:pwn: dang

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
hey can some one post that comic of the guy wearing a fedora and mlp shirt shuffling towards a girl and then posting about it on r/mensrights

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

NecroMonster posted:

there are absolutely no good pictures of anything that matches what a wendigo should look like on gis just none

its half deer headed poo poo and half marvel comics wendigo character

This was enough to strike fear into my heart as a child:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i shopped a reflection of a wendigo into that cats eyes and then quoted it like it was the original picture i even timg'ed it so it'd a) be more subtle and b) look like i had simply lazily quoted the original

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

NecroMonster posted:

but seriously thats a cool cat

Auuugggh I see it

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Very nice

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

i shopped a reflection of a wendigo into that cats eyes and then quoted it like it was the original picture i even timg'ed it so it'd a) be more subtle and b) look like i had simply lazily quoted the original

I saw something reflected but just assumed it was UnnaturalSELECTION taking the photo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i just realized that i made six models (clouds count as one) when everyone else just made one

there's no I in team

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXadofBB7hM

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The Memes...

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

drat it, that's beautiful.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Torka posted:

I saw something reflected but just assumed it was UnnaturalSELECTION taking the photo

gently caress you lol

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

oh my god

you shouldn't have timg'd it

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

gently caress you lol

wendigoon

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Portals posted:

oh my god

you shouldn't have timg'd it

didnt feel subtle enough

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you have failed us

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
I have to read 25 pages tonight. So far I have read 3 and bought 2 cookbooks on Amazon.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

25 pages of what this is a thing that matters

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

25 pages of what this is a thing that matters

My homework reading for the week. It is to avoid reading 75 pages Friday night.

E: I understand that's like, nothing, but I take lots of notes so it takes a little while. Otherwise I finish and realize I'd ADD'd the whole thing and have no idea what I just read.

defectivemonkey fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 29, 2014

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
need tips on how to slay the dragon king

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

poopkitty posted:

Need advice! Fabulist? I have a big, red, painful pimple caused by a clogged pore right on the bow of my lip. Ordinarily I would just hate my genes and sulk but I have to do the Navy Hymn at a memorial service for a fallen shipmate and I REALLY am not digging the Herpes look. Can I do anything about this by Friday or am I just going to have to conceal/powder it like mad right before?

I would ask skin care/beauty but I don't have time for snails. I do have access to my kid's retain-a and clindamycin if those will help.

E: also I am drinking a grapefruit ChuHi just in case that helps too. For science. Oh, and I blame the tingly face cream sample. Major breakout city, awful timing.

I personally like this stuff: http://www.amazon.com/Clean-Clear-Advantage-Treatment-Ounce/dp/B00027DDOQ (too lazy to format). I've never tried honey or toothpaste or any of that. Any salicylic acid spot-treatment will work, doesn't have to be that brand. It does the same as the toothpaste, deflates it. You'll still probably have to use concealer on it, but it will be a flat red dot instead of a giant pimple.

Crow Jane posted:

I bought a purse! It's huge, made of lovely brown suede painted with a gold pattern that reminds me of Victorian wallpaper, and has brass hardware, I love it

Except it doesn't even remotely go with any of my winter coats so I'm not going to be able to use it til spring :negative:

Pics plz

I really don't care about things matching, as long as they don't clash super terrible I just wear 'em. My latest purse purchase is brown and all my coats are black, but.. I don't care. I do want a decent brown coat, though.

Posting pic of my newest purse because it owns. The parts that look yellow (except for the beak) are actually a gorgeous mossy green that seems to escape all attempts of photographic recording.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

my friend released an album and put it on iTunes and everything and it's not even completely terrible or anything
p excited to see him make some progress on this

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Was better to Timg it because it doesnt look real enough when big :smith:

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Fabulist posted:

Posting pic of my newest purse because it owns. The parts that look yellow (except for the beak) are actually a gorgeous mossy green that seems to escape all attempts of photographic recording.

Sometimes I think "Fabulist has pretty much reached limits of awesome lady. She is a really great person and I can't imagine her being any better". Then you post an awesome owl bag and I'm all god drat it what the gently caress.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

detectivemonkey posted:

Sometimes I think "Fabulist has pretty much reached limits of awesome lady. She is a really great person and I can't imagine her being any better". Then you post an awesome owl bag and I'm all god drat it what the gently caress.

i'm not sure if it's awesome or loving terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

AriadneThread posted:

i'm not sure if it's awesome or loving terrifying

I'm not sure if you're awesome or loving terrifying.

E to remove failed emoticon stupid phone posting

• Locked thread