Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

da_goob posted:

I can probably do like 9:30 EST.

Can't do that late, I have a prior engagement from 10 PM EST until I go to sleep. Want to knock it out Friday instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Alucard posted:

Can't do that late, I have a prior engagement from 10 PM EST until I go to sleep. Want to knock it out Friday instead?

Sure, it would have to be pretty late though. Like 10PM EST

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

da_goob posted:

Sure, it would have to be pretty late though. Like 10PM EST

I ain't got poo poo to do on Saturday other than clean up for my SB party. It's on.

Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013
Fluffdaddy are you available?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Thomas Platinum posted:

Fluffdaddy are you available?

Nope. I got other poo poo going on tonight. My playtime will be limited the next couple days.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I might be a little late just as a heads up

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Alucard posted:

I might be a little late just as a heads up

I'm going to knock out my game with dubious. Should be done by 9:45 CST probably.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'll be ready in 5

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Alucard posted:

I'll be ready in 5

Invite sent.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
This game is balls

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
For reals, balls

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I really don't give a poo poo at this point

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Alucard posted:

I really don't give a poo poo at this point

I didnt mean to stop short to taunt. I thought he was already in or would have kept going in with his momentum. Sorry about that,

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Didn't notice I am so hosed that it doesn't matter

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
The fuckery continues

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012
I just want the game to end

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Me reading this game analysis

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012
GG. Bengals win 38-7

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Maybe a good game for you. I
thought I might have had a chance in the beginning of the second half but I got loving Madden fumbled too many times for no good stupid reason.

Yup, five loving turnovers. 2 were intentional but the other three were not. Mike Wallace shouldn't be beaten on a single coverage where he's ahead downfield with no help.

At least I had some entertainment at the end with air Tannehill.

Alucard fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Feb 1, 2014

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Was that it? Is there anything pending??? Baldrash cheat plz!!! Re injure arod

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dubious posted:

Me reading this game analysis

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I have zero interest in playing CPU games as the Rams

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I think it's just some people on auto with games left?

cpu games?

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I'm pretty much fed up with CPU games and getting "Madden-ed" constantly. I had to stop trying earlier today or risk my controller's life, and I never get that mad at a video game. WR gets a step? Oh, let's screw up the route so the DB gets inside. Make a decent return? Eh, let's throw him a clipping penalty and negate 40 yards. It loving sucks and ruins the game for me.

I may try again tomorrow, but if you guys wanna advance, don't let me get in your way. I'm half-tempted to just get my $30'of Amazon credit at this point.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Baldrash posted:

I'm pretty much fed up with CPU games and getting "Madden-ed" constantly. I had to stop trying earlier today or risk my controller's life, and I never get that mad at a video game. WR gets a step? Oh, let's screw up the route so the DB gets inside. Make a decent return? Eh, let's throw him a clipping penalty and negate 40 yards. It loving sucks and ruins the game for me.

I may try again tomorrow, but if you guys wanna advance, don't let me get in your way. I'm half-tempted to just get my $30'of Amazon credit at this point.

There is no shame in restarting CPU games. You will learn more in use games though. Annoy these fuckers in scrimming with you.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

jabro posted:

There is no shame in restarting CPU games. You will learn more in use games though. Annoy these fuckers in scrimming with you.

Our mantra: Restart the CPU games until you win. We don't care and encourage it because we want users in the playoffs.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Advance is in a few hours. No idea whats pending

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Well, I've tried like four times. Same result each time. I even switched up to the Colts' offensive playbook, hoping that might help since I'm more familiar with it. I'm just putting myself on auto and saving myself the frustration.

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
I AM LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ALTRUISM
dubious does your roommate want to play our game today

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Baldrash posted:

Well, I've tried like four times. Same result each time. I even switched up to the Colts' offensive playbook, hoping that might help since I'm more familiar with it. I'm just putting myself on auto and saving myself the frustration.

I kinda need you to win this game and I don't want to advance until you do. Whats so hard about playing press man and running a conservative offense? Youre seriously beating yourself as theres no way to lose to the cpu. poo poo just ask madden every down. Packers have lovely run stopping dbs so just run outside zones and stretches all game. Get up 10-14 points and sim out the win

My game this week i was playing a tough cpu game 24-14 going into the 4th. Simmed the whole fourth, final 59-14

The cpu can't handle two possession games in the second half unless it does that HAHA SIMMED U A PICK 6 SUCKA. That poo poo makes me quit

Oberst fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Feb 1, 2014

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Shits advancing in a minute. Its nbd anyway

Edit: Make that a few hours

Oberst fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Feb 1, 2014

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Come on Giants sim win!

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

Oberst posted:

Shits advancing in a minute. Its nbd anyway

Edit: Make that a few hours

Fine, I'll try one last time in a few here, just for you.

I was getting burned constantly in man for some reason (apparently Jennings and Tillman aren't good enough cover corners in Madden-land?), so I kept running Cover 3 because at least then I could stop Rodgers occasionally.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Krypttx posted:

dubious does your roommate want to play our game today

Chargers are on auto

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
I AM LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ALTRUISM

Oberst posted:

Chargers are on auto

can just sim it.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Bears win 24-0. Held 'em to 43 yards of offense. I'm assuming that's how it's supposed to be done.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

F

Oberst fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Feb 2, 2014

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012
Bengals get sim win?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

da_goob posted:

Bengals get sim win?

Everything but matchups is wrong. I had it copied and wanted to post the matchups before i accidentally deleted the post. Corrected post in a while when im home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Yeah I haven't been able to really play since I tried to play with goob. My connection has just been making GBS threads out. All. The. Time. I tried to play the Saints like eight times, disconnected every single time.

• Locked thread