Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I am back from drinking. My friends Japanese wife is adorable. I am about to go to sleep and still love this thread. Fabulist, I like your hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
The ICP van is still there. I don't think it's moved all week.

It's going to get above freezing this weekend!

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Apr 4, 2014

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Just checking, you're actually sad because a bunch of people violated your safe space and tried to make jokes?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I've had cow tongue before, I don't remember much about it except the texture.

On the topic of tasty animal parts, I managed to have another slow cooker disaster. What was supposed to be pork hocks and vegetables turned into a semi-solid collagenous batch of ew.

I swear I know how to cook. I think the slow cooker is possessed.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I tried to cut my own hair by putting it into this forehead ponytail thing akin to a unicorn and cutting off an inch from the end of the ponytail. Now I have a pseudo mullet and must go into great clips to have my shame removed. I'll tell them, it looked so easy on the internet (tm)!

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

I've trimmed my ends that way, however, it is tricky. I make a ponytail on top of the head and cut into the hair, not across it. Across is what gives it the 'five year old attacked my head with safety scissors' look.

You can totally use that for your excuse. Your husband was supposed to be watching your child while you napped and well, here we are.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Spanish Manlove posted:

Just checking, you're actually sad because a bunch of people violated your safe space and tried to make jokes?

Pretty pretty please no. Not here as well.

I've been in the house all week with my horse fall soreness and I've still managed to catch a rotten cold. So I've been watching Elementary and trying to Sherlock who could have given me said cold so I can murder them.

Can anyone here put me up wherever it is that Elementary is filmed so I can make Johnny Lee Millar fall in love with me? Pleaseandthankyou

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

VanSandman posted:

When I get the chance I will upload snow puppy pictures for y'all.

a goode day

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Spanish Manlove posted:

don't be an rear end in a top hat

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Hey ladies I am an obese hetero man come snuggle my warm buttery rolls and forget spanish manlove.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Captain Backslap posted:

Hey ladies I am an obese hetero man come snuggle my warm buttery rolls and forget spanish manlove.

Don't talk about buttery rolls, I'm hungry but can't eat bread.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

I would love to snuggle with someone who has warm buttery rolls (because who doesn't like a man that can bake) while viewing snowpuppy pictures. I can't sleep and this sounds like an enjoyable way to spend the insomnia.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Captain Backslap posted:

The only thing the spanish have manlove for is their bloodstained new world gold, hashtag racism~

grapey posted:

Don't talk about buttery rolls, I'm hungry but can't eat bread.

How come? Is it because the bread is full of rusty nails? Because uh… sorry about that!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

AriadneThread posted:

The only thing the spanish have manlove for is their bloodstained new world gold, hashtag racism

Hey now, they built statues of the Virgin Mary and scenes from the passion with that gold and and every Easter a bunch of dudes in hooded robes parade around town with them day and night that week. I don't see how this is racist at all that medieval traditions have never been updated. At least it's not banana throwing

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Death to sincerity.

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug

Shannonmcn posted:

Pretty pretty please no. Not here as well.

I've been in the house all week with my horse fall soreness and I've still managed to catch a rotten cold. So I've been watching Elementary and trying to Sherlock who could have given me said cold so I can murder them.

Can anyone here put me up wherever it is that Elementary is filmed so I can make Johnny Lee Millar fall in love with me? Pleaseandthankyou

Looks like new York, so there or Toronto. Also he loves tomb raider.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Death to sincerity.

I was being "racist" about spanish people, that was the joke
but now that sincerity is dead who knows if i'm being honest here??? good job

Anyway, I am excited for a new installment of Dan Carlin's hardcore history about World War 1. now to find four loving hours to listen to it

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Serious Cephalopod posted:

Looks like new York, so there or Toronto. Also he loves tomb raider.

The game or his ex-wife?

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug

Shannonmcn posted:

The game or his ex-wife?

She became the tomb raider because he loved Lara croft more than real women.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

AriadneThread posted:

I was being "racist" about spanish people, that was the joke
but now that sincerity is dead who knows if i'm being honest here??? good job

Anyway, I am excited for a new installment of Dan Carlin's hardcore history about World War 1. now to find four loving hours to listen to it

You can't be racist against Spanish because we're scum.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Serious Cephalopod posted:

She became the tomb raider because he loved Lara croft more than real women.

How sad for her that it didn't work and she remains stuck with Mr. Pitt. Can anyone lend me some breast implants and cargo shorts?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Jonny Lee Miller > Brad Pitt I don't know what's so appealing about Brad Pitt he looks like a scruffy dude that is stoned 24/7 and rarely showers.

I'm not aesthetic-shaming if that's your thing in guys just saying it's not my thing.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
my trigger word is shower

thanks a lot asswipe

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Brad Pitt seems like a horrible mixture of really boring and fairly up himself. Also he aged very badly. 2/10 would not bang.

I've also watched Emma and Mansfield Park this week so Johnny Lee Miller is currently very involved in my life :shlick:

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

Have you seen HACKERS, starring Johnny Lee Miller and Angelina Jolie's boobs?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I can get offal essentially for free from friends so I eat quite a bit of heart and gizzards and stuff. It's fine. Beef hock is actually one of my favorite parts of the cow, though. It's robust.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hocks loving own makes the best fuckin soups and stews

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I think Elementary is set & filmed in Astoria, Queens, which is like 10 minutes from me. I haven't watched it, though.

Oxtail is incredibly tasty. I wouldn't make it myself because it seems like a ton of effort messing with vertebrae, but if you can ever get it at a good restaurant, A++ go for it. I'm saying this as someone who isn't into offal in general -- oxtail just tastes like extra beefy beef (because it is).

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
i eat liver, i heard that the innards have lots more vitamins and stuff than meat. where should i get it, how should i cook it

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

id eat liver but i cannot get my mother on board for this and i wont really cook for just myself

i eat tongue but i refuse to make that myself i dont wanna skin no cow tongue yuck those look disgusting

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

i eat liver, i heard that the innards have lots more vitamins and stuff than meat. where should i get it, how should i cook it

go to your dedicated butcher shop or to a meat lab

e: i sometimes get the hosed up homework from butcher classes so you can try to make friends with a butchery instructor

Pick fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jan 31, 2014

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

deer heart owns but i cannot really describe the texture of it at all

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

enjoy yout gout goonettes!

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

pixelbaron posted:

my trigger word is shower

thanks a lot asswipe

My feeling, you hurt it.

OTOH I did trigger you so there's that let's just call it a wash (see what I did there)

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Thora posted:

My feeling, you hurt it.

OTOH I did trigger you so there's that let's just call it a wash (see what I did there)

Van Sandman pls post puppies to cleanse the thread of this mess.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Geh, gently caress guts. I can only eat muscle meats. Rib eye, sirloin steak, rib strip, whatever, I'll eat it. But liver and kidneys and sweetbreads and poo poo, TONGUE for god's sake, just seeing it at the market lying there kinda wanna makes me vomit.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

if you aint never had a lengua burrito you missing out

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
The worst thing is that when I was a kid I was absolutely CRAZY about mondongo. Now the thought alone of eating rubbery cow gut soaked in tomato sauce, ergh. I loved morcilla too, now it's like it's a bag full of pieces of fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

detectivemonkey posted:

Van Sandman pls post puppies to cleanse the thread of this mess.

That's not very nice. I am a person with a (recently hurt) feeling.

But I agree that snowpuppy pictures would be good.

• Locked thread