Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Boro have let haroun go for some reason.

Because were bringing in someone dead good and need the wages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Boro have let haroun go for some reason.

Because he's poo poo? and see Pissflaps above ^^^

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
We may not do anything in the window because of the takeover but it's not all bad news for Reading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSwqyKGG9s

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

That Forest comeback was amazing last night, Reid's ball in for the equaliser was incredible

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Every word that's coming out of this Cellino bloke's mouth is making me worried. Today could be a very bad day imho.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pipski posted:

Every word that's coming out of this Cellino bloke's mouth is making me worried. Today could be a very bad day imho.

What's he said?

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Pipski posted:

Hopefully the Farnan group can pull it out the bag and get the deal done, Im melting down otherwise

stickyfngrdboy posted:

What's he said?

Sacking McDermott and bringing in his own coaching staff

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
What a surprise a criminal trying to buy the club isn't a good idea

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

TelekineticBear! posted:

Hopefully the Farnan group can pull it out the bag and get the deal done, Im melting down otherwise

I really do hope so.

quote:

Sacking McDermott and bringing in his own coaching staff

This is the man who got through something like 35 managers in 20 years.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sounds fail and bad so a good fit for leeds haha!

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
How's Kebe been doing at Leeds so far? I loved him at Reading and was gutted when he left, but good to see he's actually getting football now

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Smiley Face posted:

How's Kebe been doing at Leeds so far? I loved him at Reading and was gutted when he left, but good to see he's actually getting football now

Well from the games I've seen he is unable to control a football with either foot, can't get past anyone, finds passing difficult, and his crosses hit the first man or row z. My pal who's been to every game since we signed him on loan says similar things in a less diplomatic way.

Not happy about this Italian fella now, has it been confirmed that he is associated with the takeover bid? Last I heard they just said they'd spoken with him, nothing more.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Well from the games I've seen he is unable to control a football with either foot, can't get past anyone, finds passing difficult, and his crosses hit the first man or row z. My pal who's been to every game since we signed him on loan says similar things in a less diplomatic way.

Not happy about this Italian fella now, has it been confirmed that he is associated with the takeover bid? Last I heard they just said they'd spoken with him, nothing more.

Hmm sounds like we got rid of him at the right time then, Mcleary has been great this season

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Poor poor Leeds, never catching a break lmao

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
lmao at leeds

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Botswana! posted:

lmao at leeds

They're all poo poo, for sure

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

McDermott sacked. In be ducking lie cable. This is going to be another ten years of utterly ridiculous poo poo, isn't it.

E; gently caress you as well, autocorrect!

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Botswana! posted:

lmao at leeds

lol this

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Pipski posted:

McDermott sacked. In be ducking lie cable. This is going to be another ten years of utterly ridiculous poo poo, isn't it.

E; gently caress you as well, autocorrect!

Best autocorrect... :allears: Any Millwall fans have an opinion on Liam Trotter, is he any good?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
well it looks like i'll be paying a certain club's charity some of my hard-earned in a couple of months, nice one.

watch ross leave for the welsh lads now BM has gone

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision
It's always nice to know that there is at least one club that is more of a joke than Newcastle and that's Leeds!

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
hahaha I love it

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
lol since that Italian villain took over Cagliari in 1992 they've had 36 managers.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
hahahaha leeds did they really let a convicted criminal buy the club lmao

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Pipski posted:

This is going to be another ten years of utterly ridiculous poo poo, isn't it.

You mean you might do a Leeds?

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
mboro has a great buyout and they're gonna get some tasty funding and miwaw have holloway to catapult them up while leeds was bought by the kray twins and whacked their manager lmao it's looking good for the rest of the league this year

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
to top it off it would appear form Boro defender Gianluca Festa is coming in in BM's place it's a loving conspiracy

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm a big fan of Festa I hope he fucks you up lol

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
same but not the fucks us up bit

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
apparently ken bates has been taken to hospital with a severe case of lmao

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

stickyfngrdboy posted:

apparently ken bates has been taken to hospital with a severe case of lmao

He got his tits caught in the mangle from laughing apparently

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

stickyfngrdboy posted:

lol since that Italian villain took over Cagliari in 1992 they've had 36 managers.

it's a norm for smaller Italian clubs, don't worry m8

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
it'll take a lot more than some Italian fraudsters to make us miss that chelsea oval office

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
That picture of Ken Bates is the best football related picture of all time imo.
I love it so much.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

lol gently caress football seriously

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I love Leeds pubbie tears.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
http://www.thescratchingshed.com/2014/01/chaotic-day-for-leeds-culminates-in-mcdermott-sacking/

Have to laugh

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

I forgot you were a Leeds lad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012