Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

Washin Tong posted:

Well Venus is an ice planet in Warframe and Europa got knocked out of Jupiter's orbit, if they somehow pulled that off then turning a small 20 mile rock into a gigantic desert world shouldn't be a big deal.

Also, everything about the solar system we know and love is probably long gone. Except Earth sort of.

Where, by the way, is the moon? How do a bunch of extremely tiny rocks manage to get huge planet maps while Luna doesn't? (It appears to still exist, at least in the capacity of providing light to plants...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Thranguy posted:

Where, by the way, is the moon? How do a bunch of extremely tiny rocks manage to get huge planet maps while Luna doesn't? (It appears to still exist, at least in the capacity of providing light to plants...)

Luna is probably volcanic or something by this time.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

I think it's most likely that Phobos is just the Mars tileset and wasn't ready in time.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
For ps4 users, plat is 20% off till Feb 11th.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Ice Fist posted:

Got my first ever perfect BP run last night when I did Alad V five times last night. I crashed twice so those don't count. Nope, defintitely don't count.

I also then realised that I also had all the Vauban BPs and I'm not sure when that happened :cripes:

My only perfect run was for Oberon :negative:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I had a near perfect run for Nova, took like 4 I think.

I want a miter but I keep not getting the last piece and killing lech kril is so god drat tedious :effort:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Shugojin posted:

I had a near perfect run for Nova, took like 4 I think.

I want a miter but I keep not getting the last piece and killing lech kril is so god drat tedious :effort:

The Miter was a pain in the rear end for me, took a lot of runs. I mean, it's a joke if you bring a half-decent Trinity (this is true for most things, granted), so at least it's usually a short level. Lech Kril can gently caress right off, though, you're right.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan
I got enough parts to make 3 complete miters (not sure about blueprints though) in the time it took me to get Trinity's systems.

Still haven't bothered to make one yet.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Whoever was raging about PC->PS4 migration not being in yet:

tweet posted:

News on the PC to PS4 Migration: we are aligning it to follow our next big PC Update, should be 2 weeks or less!

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

The Light is the power of Dance

Excellent, I'm pretty sure my Graphics card is on it's death throes, I can't even finish a single mission without the game CTDing now.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Azzanadra posted:

Excellent, I'm pretty sure my Graphics card is on it's death throes, I can't even finish a single mission without the game CTDing now.

Anything cool like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4grnu6qXYI
Or is it just crashes.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Elysiume posted:

What is this, to transfer your character/account from PC to PS4...?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Thranguy posted:

this is extremely offensive to me

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Elysiume posted:

How about the other way? I'm getting tired of the poo poo framerate the PS4 sometimes gets. I had a mobile defense mission the other day with 3 Oberons where I was getting maybe 3-4 fps for minutes on end, with motion blur and bloom turned off.

Whoa. Wife Turds
Jan 23, 2004

FELLOW GOONS: WHEN THIS POSTER OFFERS TO BRAID YOUR PUBES, SAY NO!!!

Giant Isopod posted:

I got enough parts to make 3 complete miters (not sure about blueprints though) in the time it took me to get Trinity's systems.

Same, along with Twin Gremlins. >20 runs for Trinity :negative:

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Bunleigh posted:

How about the other way? I'm getting tired of the poo poo framerate the PS4 sometimes gets. I had a mobile defense mission the other day with 3 Oberons where I was getting maybe 3-4 fps for minutes on end, with motion blur and bloom turned off.

nope

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
So, today's news seems to be that Anti-Moas are finally where they're supposed to be on PS4 (watch the bottom fall out of the Pathogen Shot market fast...)

And also that Volt, Banshee, and probably Birdframe are going to be moved to a new Dojo lab. Which means we'll have to remodel parts of the Dojo to accomodate it, at least if we want it to be as conveniently located as the others sometime before 12 hits. [And my guess is that they'll be submitting 12.0.last to Sony for cert as soon as 12.1 goes to PC, if not earlier for the rainbow bridge thing to work out right.]

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Sandweed posted:

The game is pretty poo poo at telling you that you have ranked up, they probably don't even know about it.

Yeah that was the case for me. If it wasn't for the fact I have one of my friends help me through the game I would be completely lost, the game is awful at helping new players.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Evil Canadian posted:

Yeah that was the case for me. If it wasn't for the fact I have one of my friends help me through the game I would be completely lost, the game is awful at helping new players.

I've been stumbling through the game hopefully I can get a PS4 invite and play with people that know what the hell is going on.

I completed what looked like a bunch of battle bonuses in venus last night for 20k and 30k credits but I never received them? Is that a timed release thing?

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Thranguy posted:

So, today's news seems to be that Anti-Moas are finally where they're supposed to be on PS4 (watch the bottom fall out of the Pathogen Shot market fast...)

And also that Volt, Banshee, and probably Birdframe are going to be moved to a new Dojo lab. Which means we'll have to remodel parts of the Dojo to accomodate it, at least if we want it to be as conveniently located as the others sometime before 12 hits. [And my guess is that they'll be submitting 12.0.last to Sony for cert as soon as 12.1 goes to PC, if not earlier for the rainbow bridge thing to work out right.]

At least on the ps4, I've laid out the dojo with expansion in mind, so we're good. Any new labs will go where that 2nd unbuilt oracle placeholder lab and the 2nd dueling room are (left of spawn). Eventually I'd move the dueling rooms completely (prob off to the sides south of labs or just off the elevators that currently go nowhere.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Thranguy posted:

Having barely played since before Damage 2.0, I dragged my Volt out of storage. I got that guy before I got Rhino even, it was my first frame after Excalibur. And holy poo poo is it fun and powerful now compared to when electricity was a throwaway damage type and it was a starter frame. I don't know if it's clan research level fun though. Banshee is good news though, I spent 4 months hoping to get lucky with rewards before I finally got all of the pieces.

Metaprognosticate
Nov 10, 2013

Photex posted:

I've been stumbling through the game hopefully I can get a PS4 invite and play with people that know what the hell is going on.

I completed what looked like a bunch of battle bonuses in venus last night for 20k and 30k credits but I never received them? Is that a timed release thing?

You get those rewards once the nodes' infestations are over. So you can get those rewards extremely quickly if there are a bunch of players playing those missions, and you can get them extremely slowly if not.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Bunleigh posted:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets these. Every time I get a FPS crawl I half expect to hear a sizzle, and see smoke drift out of the side of my console.

Got a Trinity in the oven. Only thing I'm missing is Blessing. Nyx not too far behind as well. Still can't get a Rhino chassis to drop though, but at least Jackal only refuses to work only 50% of the time instead of 75% at the moment. :argh:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Metaprognosticate posted:

You get those rewards once the nodes' infestations are over. So you can get those rewards extremely quickly if there are a bunch of players playing those missions, and you can get them extremely slowly if not.

yeah I cleared most of them last night in about an hour, was too bad one of the missions just wouldn't let us advance multiple times though it was a little annoying.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Doji Sekushi posted:

At least on the ps4, I've laid out the dojo with expansion in mind, so we're good. Any new labs will go where that 2nd unbuilt oracle placeholder lab and the 2nd dueling room are (left of spawn). Eventually I'd move the dueling rooms completely (prob off to the sides south of labs or just off the elevators that currently go nowhere.

Thankfully it's the same on PC, we can just stick the new lab across from the Dueling room without issue.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Built a Rhino. Iron Skin is so ridiculous it's bordering on unfair. I haven't gotten tired of ending every round with 0% damage taken yet.

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
Does the Rhino systems blueprint even drop? I'm sick of seeing that stupid loving jackal.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
Thirty seven runs at loving Lech Krill and Vor. No Trinity Systems prints. Piles and piles of all the Miter poo poo and her other parts. I'm gonna farm something else for a bit so I don't start getting mad at video games.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
I can't wait till the Grineer literally hold the entire system as more and more invasions happen and people constantly support the Grineer because Harvester unless there's like a potato or something for the Corpus reward.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
I just did the test for Mastery Rank 4 which gives me access to some new weapons. Is there anything I should be looking out for?

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
Is the Harvester even on the PS4 yet? I've seen the Stalker a ton but never the Harvester.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

limited posted:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets these. Every time I get a FPS crawl I half expect to hear a sizzle, and see smoke drift out of the side of my console.

Got a Trinity in the oven. Only thing I'm missing is Blessing. Nyx not too far behind as well. Still can't get a Rhino chassis to drop though, but at least Jackal only refuses to work only 50% of the time instead of 75% at the moment. :argh:

You know you get a free version of all the frames powers when you build it right?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan
Well I got my last Detron part last night, so I'll make it a point go anti-grineer on all coming invasions for a while.

Unless there's a potato on the line.

General Sargas Ruk posted:

Are you just mercenaries? Fighting for scraps? Where is this so-called Tenno honor?

You might have a good point there.

Edit: I said the opposite of what I meant because I am stupid.

Giant Isopod fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Feb 1, 2014

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
Yeah, see Europa right now for the problem with Harvester fever, amongst other things.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
Yeah, and Eris is well on its way now too. The funny thing is is that I always supported Grineer anyway even before I learnt of the whole Harvester thing because fighting Corpus is a million times less annoying then having to deal with Napalms and Eviscerators.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Insert name here posted:

Yeah, and Eris is well on its way now too. The funny thing is is that I always supported Grineer anyway even before I learnt of the whole Harvester thing because fighting Corpus is a million times less annoying then having to deal with Napalms and Eviscerators.

So much this. Heavy Gunners and Bombards aren't exactly a fun time, either, whereas Corpus have, what? Leech Ospreys and I guess Fusion Moas in large swarms, as far as super-annoying foes go?

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
The funniest part of the Harvester is that he's just the regular Zanuka fight, so unlike the stalker, he's not immune to warframe powers like Stomp, Mprime, etc. It's especially hilarious to own the poo poo out of him in a single stomp before he even gets a shot off, too.

If you're going to die and REALLY want the BP though, get on top of a box if you can. He can't harvest you on top of a box, you bleed out and can revive like normal, even in single player.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
PS4 alert on Cambria/Earth is completely hosed. Half the time you can't start it, the other half:

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

BarkingSquirrel posted:

PS4 alert on Cambria/Earth is completely hosed. Half the time you can't start it, the other half:

What am I looking for?

edit: Oh, did you see literally nothing on the way to the exit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
Not a god damned thing. And the PS4 pubby chat is losing its loving mind over it.