Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

glandmine posted:

one of the failed prodigies was kind of hot but that's what I took away from it yeah.

Did you suck him dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
no but he kept talking about volcanos so I think he was down

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

For real do you know how hard it is to find the original goatse.cx image on goog image search?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

GNU Order posted:

For real do you know how hard it is to find the original goatse.cx image on goog image search?

Attachment 666

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

anyway it was just another episode in the absurdist tragicomedy that is my life and i'm so happy that you were all here to share it with me

I went to bed at like 7 PM so I missed you posting that story but I am glad you are willing to share your crazy life with us

Avshalom posted:

i overslept and this was the only pokemon left :(

is this a guinea pig man because if so ilu

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i'm the lil hoot owl coming out of his mouth

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

lucid tv and pictures for sad children: two comics that were too good for their archives to live

(rip dfw)

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
http://poorlydrawnlines.com/comic/suspicion/

Art piece : this thread

Bird, bear, cat : Manposters lurking this thread

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
no manshaming itt

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Only manshaming itt

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Shaming? If anything I was comparing them to a cute bird, a cuddly bear, and a kitty :3:

Perhaps your perception and presuppositions should be reexamined.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Spanish Manlove posted:

Only manshaming itt

You don't click on links so you don't get to comment on the topic at hand. Manposter.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i am not a cat! i am not an animal! i am a human bean!

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

pixelbaron posted:

i am not a cat! i am not an animal! i am a human bean!

Hmm I did not see you deny being a bird or a bear. And there was that earlier admission about being an owl in a mouth.

Denial is not healthy. You are clearly a bird. Claim your avian heritage. Do not be ashamed.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

it would be cool to be an owl

hoot hoot motherfucker

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

cool owls

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

vaguely posted:

it would be cool to be an owl

hoot hoot motherfucker

Furry

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

she said owl, not owl-person

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Reminds me of before and after pictures of a really fluffy cat after its been stuck into a bath.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
We had a snowy owl show up in DC and make a nest. Then it got hit by a bus. They took it to the zoo and the zoo is fixing it, but look at this angry loving owl. He is not happy about being hit by a bus.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

yeah where's the fun in being an owl person

just wanna swoop around and spook people and then get head rubs all day, seems like a pretty sweet life

full video of rad japanese owl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQeN-fcDvC4

^ awww i hope he is all right, he is pretty :3:

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

vaguely posted:

yeah where's the fun in being an owl person

just wanna swoop around and spook people and then get head rubs all day, seems like a pretty sweet life

full video of rad japanese owl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQeN-fcDvC4

^ awww i hope he is all right, he is pretty :3:

It was pretty upsetting because within the span of a few days people went from "oh look a snowy owl how pretty and cool how did that get to a city why is it here" to "oh yeah this is why wildlife can't hang out here".

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Thora posted:

http://poorlydrawnlines.com/comic/suspicion/

Art piece : this thread

Bird, bear, cat : Manposters lurking this thread

its me im the cat

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Apr 4, 2014

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Avshalom posted:

anyway it was just another episode in the absurdist tragicomedy that is my life and i'm so happy that you were all here to share it with me

Av you're probably asleep by now but I adore you. You made me laugh so much, and very once in awhile I come across a random Avshalom post attack in another thread that cracks me up.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Ugh, it's -20C here (without windchill) and I have to get on a bus to pick up cat food for my kitty today. I didn't think she'd go through the last 2 bowls of food in 2 days.

It's also going to be super cold in our back room. I had to work in the back room yesterday and wore my sweater and gloves. My manager said it looked like I was working on the docks.

Yesterday was warmer by a few degrees.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Enfys posted:

Av you're probably asleep by now but I adore you. You made me laugh so much, and very once in awhile I come across a random Avshalom post attack in another thread that cracks me up.

avshalom's entire life sounds amazing, spreading joy to places she's not supposed to be and isn't entirely sure why she's there in the first place

one day after a drinking session she'll wake up in the international space station with no idea how she got there, draw an armadillo on the wall and then with a flap of her mighty labia she's gone, followed by the ghost of ariel sharon

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nessa posted:

Ugh, it's -20C here (without windchill) and I have to get on a bus to pick up cat food for my kitty today. I didn't think she'd go through the last 2 bowls of food in 2 days.

It's also going to be super cold in our back room. I had to work in the back room yesterday and wore my sweater and gloves. My manager said it looked like I was working on the docks.

Yesterday was warmer by a few degrees.

You're life sounds cool, I'm totes jelly of it

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

amarantinesky posted:

Make the owl a senator :3:

Sorry about the buses, Shannonmcn. Buses here are pretty reliable because a lot of people ride them, but I swear the buses in Cork never came on time or stopped if they did. The long distance buses in Ireland were really comfy, though. My fiance missed his bus this morning so I drove him but it took like 30 minutes to pry the 8 inch thick sheet of icy icy snow off the car. I think we are supposed to have two more storms this week too...

Why would you join mensa, that sounds like the most annoying and miserable thing ever.

The buses and trains are usually fine when I'm just taking a little jaunt down to see someone or to the zoo or something but as soon as I need to go anywhere for work :argh: I need to learn to drive. Or buy a horse, was another suggestion I got.

Keep posting owl pics everybody, I'm in the library phone posting and I'm so booooored. I hate my PhD, its dull as ditchwater and writing this presentation feels like preparing a torture device for those poor people who have to sit through it.

Also some translations of Shannon say it means 'little wise owl' so I like them especially :3:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Found out I don't work until noon today. That means I have to get my kitty food right now, or wait until tomorrow, my day off, since the vet office will be closed by the time I get out of work.

I kind of don't want to go right now. But I know I won't want to go tomorrow either.

What do I do.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

The buses and trains are usually fine when I'm just taking a little jaunt down to see someone or to the zoo or something but as soon as I need to go anywhere for work :argh:

ugh, tell me about it
if i'm just wandering into town to buy a makeup, the bus takes like 20 minutes. if i'm going for a doctor's appointment or to catch a train or something, the traffic will be dire and the bus will be full of people who don't know how to bus so they take forever buying tickets, and the same loving journey will take 45 loving minutes and come oooooon some of us have places to beeeeee already

go get your cat food nessa, think of its sad little face
do you want to see that sad little face

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Apr 4, 2014

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
catte foode

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

She has food, it's just not the vet prescribed stuff. I'm going now because I might as well. I called and they have the food in stock.

Last time I had to get her food, they were all out, and I had to come back the next day. It was also super cold then.

I hate the cold. Why do I live where it is so cold.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nessa posted:

I hate the cold. Why do I live where it is so cold.

I dunno either but instead of complaining about it and waiting for all the hugs to roll in why not try to improve the situation in some way?

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Burn the house for warmth

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Move to California. Or Florida I guess but humidity CA is cool you haters

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

I'd honestly like it a bit colder. It's just gross and mizzly rain here. We've got no snow at all except for 5 minutes last Friday which didn't even lie. Who wants to do an exchange program with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Oh man my life sucks I hate this dumb place and I hate my job ooooooooo pokemon

• Locked thread