Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

jscolon2.0 posted:

Whoever leaked those League of Assassin training videos will surely be killed. :stonk:

Don't you understand we can have a music meister episode with NPH and Barrowman.

wargames fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Feb 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexal
Oct 18, 2007

It is best to avoid the power of a ninja

Rhyno posted:

I really hope Amell is torturing her with that.

Someone needs to make sure he even knows.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

wargames posted:

Don't you understand we can have a music meister episode with NPH and Barrowman.

So, the Flash and Barrowman both happen to be in Starling City and NPH drops in to take over.

It'll be Once More With Feeling all over again.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

zoux posted:

Caity Lotz used to be in a German girl group?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byKmj9AeWyg

The League of Assassins' first plan to conquer and destroy Gotham City had...mixed results.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

VDay posted:

The League of Assassins' first plan to conquer and destroy Gotham City had...mixed results.

Nyssa's heartfelt 'baby come back' ballad to Sara was moving, though.

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

Mexal posted:

Someone needs to make sure he even knows.

Well Lotz retweeted my tweet to him. So hopefully he does now if he didnt before.

Ashekaban fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Feb 4, 2014

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

wargames posted:

Well Slade can dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOkrqolXWjQ

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Manu throws down a Haka like a bad man.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
On the Flash news, Iris West has been casted

Also, all the cast keeps being loving awesome

"That Mirakuru has some crazy side effects!" - Slade

Oh Manu :allears:

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Also, all the cast keeps being loving awesome

This is why we actually "hate" Katie Cassidy right? Because I have never seen her do any candid stuff with the rest of the cast.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Sober posted:

This is why we actually "hate" Katie Cassidy right? Because I have never seen her do any candid stuff with the rest of the cast.

No. It's because the writing for her has been absolute poo poo till recently.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I don't have a problem with Katie Cassidy at all.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
She's had the thankless job of bouncing from one annoying character trope to another while the writers establish interesting storylines for basically all the other characters. Luckily it looks like it's finally her turn to become an actual part of the story rather than just be someone who's kind of in the background.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

ded posted:

No. It's because the writing for her has been absolute poo poo till recently.

And her acting is bad

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Taffer posted:

And her acting is bad

No, you guys don't normally hate the bad actors.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Sober posted:

It'd certainly help if she had an out of character personality...

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Warmachine posted:

It'd certainly help if she had an out of character personality...

Her personality was stripped when the Cybermen refitted her with that synthetic face.
Seriously though, she wasn't bad in Supernatural so I think the fault lies mostly with the writers.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Realistically, they probably don't film together very often right now. They have scenes with Laurel and the rest of the cast (besides Blackthorne) like once a month.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

No, you guys don't normally hate the bad actors.

Lots of the actors in this show aren't very good actors, but none of them grate the way she does.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Apparently episode 16 is titled Suicide Squad.

quote:

The teases have been sprinkled throughout the series, with the Suicide Squad set up in last week's episode. Producers revealed that the 16th episode, airing March 19, will be titled "Suicide Squad." And yes, it will revolve around the Suicide Squad. The episode will see Lyla (Audrey Marie Anderson) return, with her recruiting Diggle for a mission, and she "saddles him with the Suicide Squad, including Floyd Lawton (Michael Rowe)," Kreisberg revealed. There will be Diggle-centric flashbacks during his time in Afghanistan with then-friend Ted Gaynor (Ben Browder).

zoux fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 4, 2014

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

:suspense:

Why March is so long away?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Any other show would have this be a slower burn, and have it be in the season 3 finale. loving hell, keep rocking it.

I am just disappointed there is no Catman yet

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

zoux posted:

I am just happy that Ben Browder is back :)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mooseontheloose posted:

I am just happy that Ben Browder is back :)

He's probably still fat. That makes me very sad.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

This would have surprised me more if I didn't already know that he studied ballet in Highschool and,turned down a scholarship at a prestigious New York Ballet academy after highschool to travel and become an actor.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Taffer posted:

Lots of the actors in this show aren't very good actors, but none of them grate the way she does.

It's almost like there's another factor at play besides the actors....like the WRITING.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

The Lord Bude posted:

This would have surprised me more if I didn't already know that he studied ballet in Highschool and,turned down a scholarship at a prestigious New York Ballet academy after highschool to travel and become an actor.

You can see some of those skills in Lantana, an Australian film where he plays a Salsa dance instructor.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Open Source Idiom posted:

You can see some of those skills in Lantana, an Australian film where he plays a Salsa dance instructor.

I've heard of that movie, but I've never seen it. I probably should, even here in Australia our own films don't get as much exposure as they should, I need to see more Australian films.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Just waiting for the season finale title to be revealed as a musical episode called "Canary's Cry."

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

The Lord Bude posted:

I've heard of that movie, but I've never seen it. I probably should, even here in Australia our own films don't get as much exposure as they should, I need to see more Australian films.

It's... okay. It's based on a play called Speaking In Tongues, but it's been greatly expanded to become a screen-play. (Manu's character isn't in the original). It ends up being a lot like what Blue Velvet would have been without David Lynch, if that makes much sense.

I didn't end up enjoying it very much, but it certainly wasn't a bad film -- at all.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Heads up guys, Amell will be doing a live Q&A on the Arrow fanpage at 12 PM EST/9 AM EST.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Rhyno posted:

If only his diet consisted of crackers.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bobkatt013 posted:

If only his diet consisted of crackers.

I think he's been subsisting on pizza and margarita shooters.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Rhyno posted:

I think he's been subsisting on pizza and margarita shooters.

Impossible. You never mix the two.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

When was the last thing that he was in that had any viewers on it, Chuck? I thought he looked pretty good in that for a 50 year old.

edit: I completely forgot he was in Arrow, hah.

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Feb 5, 2014

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Party Plane Jones posted:

When was the last thing that he was in that had any viewers on it, Chuck? I thought he looked pretty good in that for a 50 year old.

He was on an episode of Doctor Who as well. I guess when you aren't running around acting insane every week you start to plump up.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Amell is doing a Q and A on Facebook in 20 minutes, he usually answers a good number of questions.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Party Plane Jones posted:

This still blows my mind that he's 50 years old.

Also, the comments section is moving at ludicrous speed. I wanna know what his workout routine looks like. Or if he gets all the exercise he needs on set in front of the camera. Because drat.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Warmachine posted:

Also, the comments section is moving at ludicrous speed. I wanna know what his workout routine looks like. Or if he gets all the exercise he needs on set in front of the camera. Because drat.

Nah, being in television or movies involves lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ong stretches of just sitting around doing absolutely nothing. I guarantee you he's got a training regimen outside of what he does on the show. You wanna look like he does, it's more than just a hobby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Stephen Amell posted:

K... Facebook has fully blocked me from making comments on any and all posts because I'm so prolific at replying their algorithm's determined I must be a spam bot. I AM AMELL THE SPAM BOT.

Sorry everybody... Wanted to go for another 30 minutes. My apologies if your question didn't get answered.

We will do this again and it won't mess up.

In the meantime... I'm sort of glad I broke Facebook.

He's the best :allears:

• Locked thread