Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Bad Moon posted:

Ten Ten forming a 99% Movement for ninja sounds like a great Springtime for Youth plot.

#OccupyKonoha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Naruto is literally about to come back to life as the Sage of the Six Paths, isn't he? I mean, that form of his basically looked like it, but like he'll die and he and Sasuke will meet up and find the Sage and chill out and have a talk before the Sage snaps his fingers and they come back to life and Naruto becomes the literalist Jesus in a comic about Naruto being Jesus over and over again.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ratmtattat posted:

Naruto is literally about to come back to life as the Sage of the Six Paths, isn't he? I mean, that form of his basically looked like it, but like he'll die and he and Sasuke will meet up and find the Sage and chill out and have a talk before the Sage snaps his fingers and they come back to life and Naruto becomes the literalist Jesus in a comic about Naruto being Jesus over and over again.

I think they're both going to die and meet the Sage of Six Paths like Kakashi met his dad. They'll get revived by him/deus ex machina and become enlightened or something.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Kild posted:

I think they're both going to die and meet the Sage of Six Paths like Kakashi met his dad. They'll get revived by him/deus ex machina and become enlightened or something.

He will teach him an ancient technique to take Madara's chakra bending away.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Naruto and Sasuke both die, both become the next sage of the six paths and edo tensai each other back to life.
It makes about as much sense as some of the crap Madara has done so far.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Nah, Naruto and Sasuke both die. Madara wins and just as he completes the dumb Moon Eye plan he gets a disgusted look on his face. Cut to Sasuke with one eye closed and Madara shaking himself out of the genjutsu.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Alternatively, Madara wins and everyone is happy ~forever~ in the bigass genjutsu.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

Ten Ten forming a 99% Movement for ninja sounds like a great Springtime for Youth plot.

The top forty ninjas in Konoha have more Chakra than the bottom 20% of ninjas. How is this fair!?

Yeah, weird derail aside...

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
I didn't really understand this chapter. Who is this spiral masked guy supposed to be again? Is this Zetsu or something? I haven't been able to process this manga as of late.

Caeruleas
Mar 5, 2007
This too shall pass

tvayisnihyaami posted:

I didn't really understand this chapter. Who is this spiral masked guy supposed to be again? Is this Zetsu or something? I haven't been able to process this manga as of late.
All the fighting that suddenly showed up has been happening off-panel after black Zetsu took control of Obito. Madara also asks a white Zetsu how to fight is going "over there" in ch661. I'm guessing that Zetsu is just using the Rinnegan that's inside Obito.

shaggy--
Nov 9, 2000
Hillary Clinton loves a winner!

Caeruleas posted:

All the fighting that suddenly showed up has been happening off-panel after black Zetsu took control of Obito. Madara also asks a white Zetsu how to fight is going "over there" in ch661. I'm guessing that Zetsu is just using the Rinnegan that's inside Obito.

But now he has Sasuke's body and one of the zetsus can just clamp onto him and he'll have a new wonderboy to do his bidding.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Apparently the reason for the break is because Kishimoto's father passed away on the 18th :smith: Poor guy.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pyrotoad posted:

Apparently the reason for the break is because Kishimoto's father passed away on the 18th :smith: Poor guy.

Something something Edo Tensei....ah, I got nothing. That sucks. :smith:

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

-Sasuke uses THAT JUTSU to screw up Madara's control over the beast statue.

-The 4th and Kakashi somehow get Obito back in control.

-Obito sees Naruto is dying, he uses his last breath (technically his second) to summon the 10tails into Naruto.

-Naruto becomes the Sage of Six Paths

-Super Best Friend Animal Rasengan. Sasuke's JUTSU screws up Madara's Rinnegan so he can't absorb it.

-Madara goes blasting off again.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So, is Bee dead at the moment?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Say Nothing posted:

So, is Bee dead at the moment?

Who's Bee? :negative:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

Bad Moon posted:

Who's BLee? :negative:

Really though, at some point I want to see someone open the Eight Gate. I don't even care if they end up dying for reals, I just want to see it happen.

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

cafel posted:

Really though, at some point I want to see someone open the Eight Gate. I don't even care if they end up dying for reals, I just want to see it happen.

This. Way back when I've just started reading Naruto, I was anxious to see Sasuke open the Eighth Gate. To me, it was the most sensible thing he could do - avenge his family and go out with a bang.

Then again, I've felt that Itachi would turn out to be a not-so-bad guy in the end. It's just that his was TOO evil and hateful without a good reason (pretty much like Professor Snape in Harry Potter).

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Oh hey, Naruto 663 is out.

Oh poo poo, some action from Orochimaru's group! And of course Madara goes Sage and looks, IMO, a bit badass.

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Feb 5, 2014

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
Good chapter, but we really could have used it a year ago

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Theories on body part cameos? Yamato being controlled by Spiral? Kabuto finally working his poo poo out to save Sasuke?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Kabuto is really the only person I can think of, yeah.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Teek posted:

Theories on body part cameos? Yamato being controlled by Spiral? Kabuto finally working his poo poo out to save Sasuke?

Both of these sound good.

Madara looks badass in his new form. I'm pleased. Also, nice action from Orochimaru. So did spiral zetsu immidiately heal from the curse seal?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress me, Karin gets a moment of awesome by using Kushina's technique.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sakura, that is not how you do CPR.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

A real heart touching chapter

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Darth TNT posted:

Both of these sound good.

Madara looks badass in his new form. I'm pleased. Also, nice action from Orochimaru. So did spiral zetsu immidiately heal from the curse seal?

No he just stated that it does not matter as Madara already wins.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aurain posted:

Sakura, that is not how you do CPR.
So now we know how Naruto dies, massive chest infection.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

So now we know how Naruto dies, massive chest infection.

It's ok at least he got to kiss Sakura before he died.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Why would Kabuto save Sasuke?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

Why would Kabuto save Sasuke?

He has had an eternity in a genjutsu to stop being such a weirdo. In fact, that is the only way he could ever escape. So, why not?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

So is karin like a cousin of Naruto since they're the same clan? That's how that works right?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

GreenBuckanneer posted:

So is karin like a cousin of Naruto since they're the same clan? That's how that works right?

Yes, they're related somehow.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Is nobody going to comment on what Sakura did :catstare:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Pyrotoad posted:

Is nobody going to comment on what Sakura did :catstare:

Aside from all the people who have done so? No, of course not.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
I think heart massage is a real thing in surgeries.

http://www.mdguidelines.com/open-chest-cardiac-massage

I'm not saying it is the right thing to do, just that it is a thing.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Serious Frolicking posted:

Aside from all the people who have done so? No, of course not.

She sliced open his chest and grabbed his heart! Nobody brought up that!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Are we really upset that she is directly touching his heart, when other characters can summon meteors out of thin air, recover from being cleaved in two halves, instant-grow a whole forest or create the equivalent of a nuclear explosion?

Also the anime needs to catch up to this arc already, it is still too confusing in parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

The minute she sliced his chest open it was obvious it was gonna happen and there are fewer things more :black101: that doctors can do than a good old fashioned heart massage. I mean, you don't do it on a moving cloud of dirt but details.. Sakura got her moment of being a badass.

• Locked thread