Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Royality
Jun 27, 2006
Lol does Spain review games and retroactively punish players?

This ref seems bad imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

oh em gee bee ess posted:

Oh I'm not watching on BeIn so I assumed it was ray hudson.

I would never complain about Hudson. This guy however is like the European version of John Gruden.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Royality posted:

This ref seems bad imo

He's doing alright. No one wants to see a bunch of reds in a game everyone knows is going to be tense and full of hostility to begin with.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

loving sub isco on ffs gently caress you ancelotti

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Hegav posted:

loving sub isco on ffs gently caress you ancelotti

loving finally

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

thank u

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Madrid Derby Best Derby

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ronaldo with a great pass

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
:siren: gently caress off Atletico :siren: :frogout:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Such an obvious peno for Maschitrano's foul on Vela.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol what the gently caress? red??

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I agree. Big foul on Masch. The guy is loving insane. All he does is get out of position and try to make last second tackles. Sociedad should be pisssssssseedd

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley

Hegav posted:

lol what the gently caress? red??

fix is in

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

If only a team that played with 8 guys forward considered investing in legit CBs. (and dont anyone come in here and say t Puyol, the guy is a stumbling corpse)

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Surprised Real and Barca still have enough money to bribe the refs after their dual €100m signings last summer.....

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Voluspa posted:

fix is in

still not sure why?? no replays so far lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

€100m spent and Jesé will just as good in a few years

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley

Hegav posted:

still not sure why?? no replays so far lol

talking to the ref, but a straight red for that is beyond harsh. Specially after they let off Masch with a yellow.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Voluspa posted:

talking to the ref, but a straight red for that is beyond harsh. Specially after they let off Masch with a yellow.

Listen he probably touched his own face ok, and that's got red written all over it.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Borecelona

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
omg haha. The goalie's expression when the ball whacked off him.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

holy gently caress, that is one of the omst retarded own goals ive seen

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Nice bank shot

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley
All right, time to change channel now. Game was over when the ref swallowed the red against Masch.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Haha the rugby tackle on Messi. Amazing.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Voluspa posted:

All right, time to change channel now. Game was over when the ref swallowed the red against Masch.

Game was over when Real put 3 past Atleti.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Sociedad deserve every thumping they get

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Piercing touchline scream

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
Whats up with Isco?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Eboracum posted:

Whats up with Isco?

The team is playing great atm, tbf he has played almost as much as Diego Lopez.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

That's horrible.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

peanut- posted:

That's horrible.

Welcome to continental Europe, enjoy your stay.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Atletico fans really are the worst. I'm not saying this because I'm a Real Madrid fan but because I'm sure they're the club who has most often been accused of racism. There was the incident where they got a fine from UEFA as well after making monkey noises at Taiwo but the club claimed they were chanting "Kun Kun Kun" lol

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

peanut- posted:

That's horrible.

Animals.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

peanut- posted:

That's horrible.

People are so stupid, the worse thing is the refs never do anything about it and the LFP never does anything either. Nobody ever does anything about it in Spain, and the only time you even hear about it is in foreign media, Marca, AS, Sport, etc never report it.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Eboracum posted:

Whats up with Isco?

Ancelotti has quietly and confidently rested his balls on Florentino Perez's forehead by benching Isco and Illara.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Pedro De Heredia posted:

Ancelotti has quietly and confidently rested his balls on Florentino Perez's forehead by benching Isco and Illara.

Were they performing poorly? I haven't seen much of RM recently, but Isco looked great when I saw them early in the season.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Hegav posted:

Atletico fans really are the worst. I'm not saying this because I'm a Real Madrid fan but because I'm sure they're the club who has most often been accused of racism. There was the incident where they got a fine from UEFA as well after making monkey noises at Taiwo but the club claimed they were chanting "Kun Kun Kun" lol

It's actually Lazio and by a decent amount too

But this is p. bad

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

trem_two posted:

Were they performing poorly? I haven't seen much of RM recently, but Isco looked great when I saw them early in the season.

(Un)fortunately everyone else has stepped up their game this season. Except for Benzema. But he's playing cause of Zidane.

DOOP posted:

It's actually Lazio and by a decent amount too

But this is p. bad

Not even close. I know that most people forget that Europe extends a bit further than the Poland-German border, but trust me, Polish and Russian fans animals are horrible. Bananas thrown at black players are just an insignificant tip of a giant nationalistic, fascist and racist iceberg.

mackintosh fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Feb 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

trem_two posted:

The official story is that although Isco was performing well, the team as a whole wasn't. The tactical setup that allows the rest of the team to perform well doesn't accommodate Isco too well, so he's been pushed out somewhat.

Illaramendi is too weak and inexperienced to hold the midfield together. He still has a long way to go.

• Locked thread