Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

every cat ive ever met that was declawed was a really angry bastard and all the cats ive met that werent are cool and friendly

psure it makes cats mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
bazooka is the sweetest cat IN. THE. WORLD. t:mad:

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
bazooka killed my dad

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

pixelbaron posted:

bazooka killed my dad

you're welcome!

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Pick posted:

bazooka is the sweetest cat IN. THE. WORLD. t:mad:

You can't make that claim until you meet my Mr. Carson :colbert:

All he wants to do is love you. I spent all yesterday trying very hard to work but he kept crawling into my lap and snuggling up against my chin because all he wanted was hugs and WHY ARE YOU NOT HUGGING ME MOM :mad: and I'm sittin here trying to work you stupid cat

Mr. Carson loves you pick

why are you so mean to him

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

well i aint met your cat and thus your cat doesnt exist

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

2/3 of my cats are laying on me and also the dog is laying on me right now it makes typing a little awkward

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
Pet sitting my cousin's dog is making me really sad that my dog died and I don't have it anymore. His dog is pretty dumb and all it knows is its name and its really nervous and I don't particularly like it but I will be sad when he comes and picks it up tomorrow.

I can't wait until I move later this year I am going to get two dogs right after I unpack.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

NecroMonster posted:

well i aint met your cat and thus your cat doesnt exist

hey Mr. Carson, what do you think of Necro saying you don't exist?

Agreed, big buddy. Agreed.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Women's Rights? posted:

hey Mr. Carson, what do you think of Necro saying you don't exist?

Agreed, big buddy. Agreed.

he's a thumbcat! :kimchi:

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
A cat I'm friends with has pink acrylic (vinyl idk) nails glued to its regular nails. The owner says these Soft Paws/Polite Paws are a humane alternative to declawing

Looks like this

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I feel really bad because my parents got the cat I grew up with declawed on his front paws, but he's an incredibly sweet cat and once I learned what declawing did I was mortified. I wish softpaws had been around ten years ago! then kuno would've had fancy nails instead

Portals fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 3, 2014

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
personally i think cats are kind of sinister but that doesn't mean i don't respect them

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

NecroMonster posted:

every cat ive ever met that was declawed was a really angry bastard and all the cats ive met that werent are cool and friendly

psure it makes cats mean

I've met at least who was super nice. To the point that it was kind of annoying because she'd follow me everywhere.

Women's Rights? posted:

You can't make that claim until you meet my Mr. Carson :colbert:

All he wants to do is love you. I spent all yesterday trying very hard to work but he kept crawling into my lap and snuggling up against my chin because all he wanted was hugs and WHY ARE YOU NOT HUGGING ME MOM :mad: and I'm sittin here trying to work you stupid cat

Mr. Carson loves you pick

why are you so mean to him

Have you stolen my cat?

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Kimmalah posted:

Have you stolen my cat?

Yes

He's mine now

eat it

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

My cat is 14 years old and I am terrified of when he's gonna kick it. That cat's been mine since I was a kid and he's my best fwiend :ohdear:

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

This is a cat:

His name is Marshall. He's a good cat. He demanded many pets at the cat shelter. He was shy and skittish when I got him home, and hid for a while.

This is also a cat, but different:

She is his sister, and doesn't quite have a name yet. She is also a good cat. She is tiny, shy, and afraid of pretty much everything, but getting much better with time and Prozac.

They were rescued from hoarders, where they got no attention and he stopped eating. When I first got them home, they were Useless Gypsy Cats who hid from me and ninjaed food out of the bowls in the night. Now he's fine and she's steadily improving. He's a bit of an oaf and bullies her a bit, but I make sure she gets plenty of treats and brushings without his interference.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Women's Rights? posted:

Yes

He's mine now

eat it

It's fine, I can have all the stuff he's claimed as his back now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
mr. carson looks like my cat :psyduck:

do we

do we all own the same cat

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Swillkitsch posted:

My cat is 14 years old and I am terrified of when he's gonna kick it. That cat's been mine since I was a kid and he's my best fwiend :ohdear:

my cat's nearly 21 and still going strong, some of them have crazy longevity! don't stress imo

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
This is my cat. There are many like her but this one is mine

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My roommate's cat, Kitty Carlisle, was just put down at the ripe age of 22. I think it was a little past time. Poor girl couldn't keep her food down or clean herself and she always looked like she'd been struck by lightning. :smith:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Mr Carson was my childhood cat's best friend :(

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my first dog had a docked tail :( this was back in the days when it was done very shortly after birth to every dog from his breed so it was pretty impossible to get one with a tail. he was the most wonderful dog and the little constantly wiggling nub was the saddest thing. he couldn't swim and i'm fairly sure it was because he had no rudder anymore. when we got our cattledog and he was in the lovely adolescent phase, he used to send the foxie into a rage at every opportunity by swooping down out of the backyard, nipping the stump and racing away before he could react :3:

my current little guy has his tail fully intact and it's this majestic sickle-shaped flag of a thing that's as long as his entire body. also he can swim just fine but chooses not to

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

vaguely posted:

edit: babeh skunk

This literally made me :neckbeard: IRL asdfkljasdlfkj;afkj the cuuuutenessssss

I think I just had a cutegasm.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

a dozen swans posted:

'hey lady, could you get your husband to throw us a rope?' she said 'he's not my husband'

This happened to me on a first date. We went to an antiques market and I'm standing there and some other lady at the booth says "Ma'am, you husband is trying to get your attention."

As we walked away he said a bit too smugly "She thought I was your husband". He totally killed it (and not in the good way, either) when he tried to stick his hand up my shorts while we were in an elevator. On a first date. :cripes:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

one of my cats in seven years old and cant weigh more than two and a half pounds and the very heaviest she looks like a sort of big kitten she is literally the most adorable thing ever just so small

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

NecroMonster posted:

one of my cats in seven years old and cant weigh more than two and a half pounds and the very heaviest she looks like a sort of big kitten she is literally the most adorable thing ever just so small
one of my friends has a cat like that except the cat's legs are normal-sized and the rest of her body is tiny so she's like a kitten on stilts

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

NecroMonster posted:

we had a couple of cats like that, it was because they came from a colony of strays so they were malnourished as babies and also mega inbred :smith: really sweet cats though, just kind of sickly and not very bright

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
A friend of mine works for a wildlife refuge/rehab, and every time I see her she has pictures and stories of all the cute little mammals, birds and reptiles that come through there. There's a marmoset that loves riding around on her shoulders and a woodpecker that thinks she's its mom. I'm kind of insanely jealous that she gets paid to cuddle animals.

Of course, she's being sent to a furry convention, so I suppose every career has it's downside :v:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

vaguely posted:

we had a couple of cats like that, it was because they came from a colony of strays so they were malnourished as babies and also mega inbred :smith: really sweet cats though, just kind of sickly and not very bright

mines smart as hell and we never taught her not to claw and bite people so she thinks saying hello and attempting to strip flesh from bones is the same thing

also shes got mega anxiety issues and we dunno why

okay
Jan 28, 2009
The toilet at the office keeps getting plugged with tampons. It sucks because there's only four period-aged women vs. like 45 dudes and whenever it happens the office manager send an email to all employees saying please don't flush tampons down the toilet (I don't!). I know she's doing it to shame the women, but it's not me. In fact, I have a pretty good idea who it is because this chick sometimes doesn't flush and she uses an inordinate amount of toilet paper - when I've stumbled on it the compressed amount is close to cabbage ball sized but I don't know how to let the office manager know without being really creepy. :catstare:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

vaguely posted:

All the cats round my Dads look the same because there is one megadaddy tomcat who fucks everything including his own kittens. Gross. The ones that didn't get killed on the road (:() were all caught, fixed and released earlier this year. So yay!

They all look like my cat. Not sure how inbred he is, he is p dumb.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

All the cats round my Dads look the same because there is one megadaddy tomcat who fucks everything including his own kittens. Gross. The ones that didn't get killed on the road (:() were all caught, fixed and released earlier this year. So yay!

They all look like my cat. Not sure how inbred he is, he is p dumb.

CATBALL :3:

I saw some ridiculous unicorn shoes on my travels through the internet and thought of ladythread

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Is it weird that my webcomic already has comments on it when all I have up is a cover and the first page?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

vaguely posted:

CATBALL :3:

I saw some ridiculous unicorn shoes on my travels through the internet and thought of ladythread

loving SOLD OUT?! :tizzy:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I went to an Irregular Choice trunk show once... their stuff is really neat, and seems to be pretty well-made, but is so far from my style that I couldn't justify the cost. The friend I went with has a much girlier style than I do, and I'm pretty sure she maxed out her credit card that day

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFXU7o0fYII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Nessa posted:

Is it weird that my webcomic already has comments on it when all I have up is a cover and the first page?

Post your webcomic

• Locked thread