Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9aCiziYos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Babydoctor posted:

My cat, Tiger.

This reminds me of something...

Yours is clearly a cat who has SEEN THINGS!

Fernhill
Oct 28, 2013

DisMafugga
Apr 29, 2013

Sexy pose.

DisMafugga has a new favorite as of 20:59 on Feb 6, 2014

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Don't you flirt with me, you little rear end in a top hat! All of you want one thing and one thing only!

A tummy rub.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

That is a loving baller cat.

AltruisticNemesis
Nov 7, 2007
tra la la
Speaking of cat selfies... My cats are so intrigued by my phone that if they are awake and see my phone they always shove their face in it. As a result of that I have so many pictures of them looking like failed, blurry selfies.

I always have to wait until they are asleep for pictures which works for Glitch, the black and white one. Especially cause she sleeps like a broken kitten

However the orange one just sleeps like she's broken...

AltruisticNemesis has a new favorite as of 23:25 on Feb 7, 2014

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!
Apparently it's a GoPro on a zipline.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

Isabella Velcro Fluffenschwein permitted my wife to hold her for about 10 seconds.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Cometa, I've posted her before, sadly she lost her big puffy tail after she had to get shaved last year (she ended completely covered in those little round thorns that I dunno how are called in English).

Chat
Jun 3, 2011
My cat. Her name's Bella.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

particle409 posted:

Apparently it's a GoPro on a zipline.

That little startled-cat hop has to be accompanied by some kind of squawk. It has to.

DisMafugga
Apr 29, 2013

How precioussssss.

Rodent Mortician
Mar 17, 2009

SQUEAK.

A smug, stupid cat. [who locked himself in the bathroom just now]

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
My uncle used to breed Abyssinian show cats, and 26 years ago he met my aunt when she brought her cat to get stud service from his cat, Grand Champion Abydos Phoenix.

This photograph is by William Wegman (he of the Weimaraner photos). I love the :catstare: and the upside down rubber alligator.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Desperado Bones posted:

Cometa, I've posted her before, sadly she lost her big puffy tail after she had to get shaved last year (she ended completely covered in those little round thorns that I dunno how are called in English).

Burrs?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

:D Oh thanks! The translation has been a mystery for me for ages,we call them "cadillos" or "cardillos" in Spanish. Anyway, god knows where she was, she is one of those cats with a big puffy hair and a medium short hair(making her look fatter than she is), so she returned covered in those things. I couldn't pull them all off by myself so off she went to the vet, who couldn't either, so she had to get completely shaved.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

She's beautiful. Love those eyes.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Desperado, your cat is so pretty! I'm glad you have a pretty cat, because you're pretty cool. I've never seen you be a dick on here.

I love it when kitties have the puffy short hair thing going.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

:3: Aww, thank you. Yes, she is pretty and I act like a crazy cat lady around her. And yes, I'm trying my best not to be an rear end in a top hat.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bub can jump!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRCEcS_BT0U
Good job Bub

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

I'm so glad Bub's feeling better :unsmith:

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
Cat curling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evNi4_2qHPY

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
I love the pissed off "reow" at the end.

Cat Ass Trophy
Jul 24, 2007
I can do twice the work in half the time

Bad Sneakers posted:

Cat curling.

We had a Burmese that would flop on his back with all four paws in the air. This was his signal that he wanted to play cat sliding. We grabbed his front legs in one hand, the rear legs in the other, and then would send him sliding across the room head first on his back. Once he stopped, he would jump up and come over to you for a repeat. If you did not indulge him he could get a little bitey.

So after he passed away, we got another Burmese. Assuming they all love cat sliding, I flopped him on his back and sent him down the hall. I walked over to where he stopped, and he bit me as soon as I put my hands out. Not hard, but enough to say "If you ever do that again I will end you!". He spent the rest of the day hiding under the couch. He was an awesome cat, just did not like cat sliding.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Never realized how tiny Bub is. His head makes him seem huge.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Bub is great and was hanging out with Andrew W K recently, who is also great. :3:

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/andrew-wk-lil-bub-internet-cat

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Bub is great and was hanging out with Andrew W K recently, who is also great. :3:

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/andrew-wk-lil-bub-internet-cat

They made a music video together!

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Bub is such a sweet cat. :unsmith: I'm really glad her owner is honest to god attentive and dedicated.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Fernhill
Oct 28, 2013

^ Daww. :3:

I wish I could relax as much as a cat. They have mastered the art of sleeping.

And this picture had the caption, "Tried to take a picture of my cats for their 2nd birthday...Close Enough... °-°"

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

My cats.

But Not Tonight has a new favorite as of 20:31 on Feb 14, 2014

Fernhill
Oct 28, 2013

A cat on the skylight:

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Walt:

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

I need to take another picture of the family cat, Tweezer. Preferably with a better camera, too.

We're her second or third owners, I'm not sure. She was found as a stray kitten by our neighbors back in '03 or '04 and so might've briefly been someone else's before then. The neighbor, a widower, remarried in 2009, and the new wife was allergic to cats so he moved away and the cat came into our 'temporary' care.

She likes to bite people's ankles, but she is nonetheless A Good Cat.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Probably cleavers. My cats get these every summer. Little round brown sticky seeds everywhere in their fur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005