Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Ramos is utterly shite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Oh wait, that was Jese, lol.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

hes so loving good and i love him

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

ancelotti is so conservative tho, its 3-1 loving get isco on instead of xabi alonso plz sigh

its capello all over again

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
gently caress me

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

iker would've saved that...

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

good goal from gio, also very good u went defensive now ancelotti u idiot YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Benzema just can't stop banging them. In.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

phew, also nice assist

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

so good at scoring when they're just under 16 (feet out)

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I swear Illara is almost physically incapable of not passing the ball to the back or sideways immediately upon touching it.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pedro De Heredia posted:

I swear Illara is almost physically incapable of not passing the ball to the back or sideways immediately upon touching it.

I was thinking the same thing when he killed that attack a couple of minutes ago

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Pedro De Heredia posted:

He's poo poo, one of the worst buys in RM's history. He's very bad and also a garbageman. Urf, let's spend €30m on a shite player since he's Spanish, that worked really well with Sergio Ramos. I f*cking hate them. Why isn't Casemiro playing?

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
He hosed David Moyes' daughter.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
That was an enjoyable game. Bummed Isco didn't play. Carlo really needs to stop loving around and get him on the pitch.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Bale is fully sick. Ten times the player Neymar is, and cost the same amount.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

vaginal culture posted:

Excuse me but Neymar is going to the World Cup whereas Bale is not, as you can see Neymar is the better player.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Excuse me but Neymar is going to the World Cup whereas Bale is not, as you can see Neymar is the better player.

Bale will have a longer career due to less international wear and tear, another shrewd piece of the deal that Madrid pulled. Giggs is 49 and still playing.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

mackintosh posted:

That was an enjoyable game. Bummed Isco didn't play. Carlo really needs to stop loving around and get him on the pitch.

Didn't have much of a choice tbf.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

vaginal culture posted:

Did they cost the same? I'm not sure about that, since Bale's transfer fees were transparently disclosed as soon as the deal was concluded while the Neymar deal was a bit shady I hear, apparently the club covered up huge expenses and tried to hide them from their fans. Who knows how much Neymar really cost, maybe one day we'll find out there there were millions in donations to a few Spanish doctors hidden away in that contract, possibly for the treatment of his sudden anemia Anyway I don't like to compare players as that might be unfair for the less skilled ones but looking at the stats, it seems Gareth Bale has more goals in the league than Neymar. Open and shut IMO.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Just picturing Bale and Ronny lifting the La Liga trophy, shirtless, showing off their huge traps and juicy triceps, and I'm loving it.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

vaginal culture posted:

Just picturing Bale and Ronny lifting the La Liga trophy, shirtless, showing off their huge traps and juicy triceps, and I'm loving it.

Wowzer!! :eyepop:

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Atletico no longer alone at the top of the table. After one week. laffo.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Pedro De Heredia posted:

Atletico no longer alone at the top of the table. After one week. laffo.

Keeper had an absolute mare, but they were laughably shite for the whole game.
Simeone made too many changes and they bottled it hard.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

vaginal culture posted:

This! Jesus, this!! Now picture Messi and Neymar shirtless doing the same, one basically an underdeveloped midget, never lifted a weight in his life, the other as skinny as a twig, absolutely no definition, would be considered a "twink" in the gay community. Could they even lift the trophy above their heads? Doubt it. They'd need to ask Pique to lift it. Embarrassing. Hope it happens like you imagine it OP, would be a much prettier picture that's for sure.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Mean Bean Machine posted:

This! Jesus, this!! Now picture Messi and Neymar shirtless doing the same, one basically an underdeveloped midget, never lifted a weight in his life, the other as skinny as a twig, absolutely no definition, would be considered a "twink" in the gay community. Could they even lift the trophy above their heads? Doubt it. They'd need to ask Pique to lift it. Embarrassing. Hope it happens like you imagine it OP, would be a much prettier picture that's for sure.

We have Tarzan Puyol for all trophy lifting needs OP.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

vaginal culture posted:

Bale will have a longer career due to less international wear and tear, another shrewd piece of the deal that Madrid pulled. Giggs is 49 and still playing.

Lol :D

Don't forget that Bellamy is also supposedly broken and still playing Premier league football. You could be onto something.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

If Navas doesn't move to a non-poo poo team in the summer it's gonna be a crime.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Drogadon posted:

If Navas doesn't move to a non-poo poo team in the summer it's gonna be a crime.

He's been linked to Atletico as a replacement for Courtois next year.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

No doubt a bigger team will be in for him.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Barca are awful.

We need to buy four new defenders this summer.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Need fresh blood.

Get it?

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

Lladre posted:

Need fresh blood.

Get it?

This is poor, by any standard.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Miles offside.

I love Unai Emery.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Feb 9, 2014

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley

Lladre posted:

Need fresh blood.

Get it?

An infusion of new talent.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Dear god Messi's goal.

northward
Feb 21, 2006

ABERDEEN ARE AWESOME
fit like
:love:moray cup:love:
:love:sheep:love:

:love:haim:love:
Fully sick goal from Messi, ooft

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Wonder if the game can continue with this weather.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Phwoar Messi!

Holy poo poo this rain is intense looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's suppose to let up. So maybe an extended half time while they wait it out

• Locked thread