Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

Some weird puddin' feeding going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Also from a few pages back

Gravel Gravy posted:

I would love a Walking Dead/Always Sunny mashup. That group Ricky killed in the bar was from Philly. Maybe one of them was Duncan from under the bridge.

I'm sorry if this is the joke you are making, but Duncan from under the bridge is already on the show.

"Man... I used to have some jean shorts like that too.
I slept in them shits, man!.. Eventually, I blew the crotch out of them things. But you CAN'T wear 'em every day and expect for 'em to hold up!.. That was some nice-rear end denim too. I miss them shorts... But you... you GOTTA take 'em off every now and then. You gotta take 'em off, son!"

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
LMAO Herschel's head!!!!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Svanja posted:

LMAO Herschel's head!!!!

Ok that just made everything worth it :v: great episode

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh Christ, feeding the animatronic zombie Herschel head pudding :stonk:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That was fantastic. POINTS!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Please, someone post a gif of Herschel head and pudding asap.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Herschel really was the best non-Daryl character on the show, hands down. Well, Carol, maybe, but as someone said earlier, it's amazing how well Herschel went from "holy poo poo, get bitten and die you racist gently caress" to "zombie apocalypse's #1 dad".

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

precision posted:

Herschel really was the best non-Daryl character on the show, hands down. Well, Carol, maybe, but as someone said earlier, it's amazing how well Herschel went from "holy poo poo, get bitten and die you racist gently caress" to "zombie apocalypse's #1 dad".

Wait when was Hershel racist

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Oh Christ, feeding the animatronic zombie Herschel head pudding :stonk:

I like when it tried to bite his finger when Hardwick started messing around its mouth.

Did the special effects guys on this show win an Emmy? Because they really ought to.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Wait when was Hershel racist

Wasn't he racist to Glen?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

precision posted:

If you want to make the leap that he didn't want Maggie to get involved with 'that boy' as racist because he's Asian and not because he didn't want her to get attached to anyone that may try and eat her/die, then sure he's a racist.

Hershel wasnt being racist

E: corrections due to autocorrect on my tablet

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Niiice, I did NOT notice her pet walkers were the Governor's men!

Andrew Verse
Mar 30, 2011

precision posted:

He once refers to Glen as "that Asian boy" when talking to Maggie back in season 2, but that's less racism and more "I don't know these people and I don't want to know because that'll make it easier to send them away".

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Walking Thread:Some weird puddin' feeding going on.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
"A flashlight! Because if Lori had one, Shane would still be alive!"

Hardwick is clearly getting pudding poisoning.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Shitenshi posted:

"A flashlight! Because if Lori had one, Shane would still be alive!"

Hardwick is clearly getting pudding poisoning.

Pretty good joke.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
For anyone who's watching the talking dead, am I the only one that had the scene from Labyrinth going through their head when the guy was talking about using lipstick to make signs for yourself?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
metastasize

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I missed the Carl-pile the first time around and I have to say the maggots in that one dudes head were a nice touch.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Bored posted:

For anyone who's watching the talking dead, am I the only one that had the scene from Labyrinth going through their head when the guy was talking about using lipstick to make signs for yourself?

No. Also, most of his advice was nearly as retarded as the actions we see the main cast regularly taking on the show.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fog Tripper posted:

metastasize

I thought it was metabolize

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

ElectricSheep posted:

Give me back my shoe!

You are a zombie. It doesn't even fit

I... love you.

punched my v-card at camp
Sep 4, 2008

Broken and smokin' where the infrared deer plunge in the digital snake
I know nobody thinks about these things on the show, but I love that Carl didn't once consider that a gigantic can of pudding might be useful for that person who got the poo poo kicked out of them and is on the verge of death. It's not like pudding is calorie dense, easy to eat and relatively 'nutritious' as far as junk food goes, am I right?

Also I love how Carl basically goes from "wake up dad!" to "gently caress that dude, i'm not even going to make a basic effort to figure out if he's dead or alive".

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I can't believe one of Michonne's original zombies was Hardison. Age of the Geek, baby :(

Steinuh
Nov 17, 2011

What a lovely episode why would they base it around Carl who is the worst character on the show. An episode on the background of Michone is way more interesting than Carl trying to get pudding and play some XBox.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Pretty boring ep, don't let Kirkman write anymore eps and I don't ever need to see Carl try to emote again. Thank you. Next week looks much better just by omission, if nothing else.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

"Live"

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
How is Carl always such a piece of poo poo? The baby did better at acting for gently caress's sake.

EDIT: How does Michonne's Japan sword return to pristine condition scene to scene?

DISCO KING fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Feb 10, 2014

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
This episode was just...there. Yeah, I get they were trying to show how angsty and traumatized everyone was but after awhile it felt forced and juvenile. The Michonne flashback was a good example. "That was so lame!" "Yeah it was so silly!" Yeah, okay assholes, so what was, "that?" Actually having a real conversation about something as opposed to being a cliche character development exposition would be a start at making me relate.

And did they imply Michonne's kid was eaten by her two first pets? Goddamn.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Napoleon Bonaparty posted:

How is Carl always such a piece of poo poo? The baby did better at acting for gently caress's sake.

EDIT: How does Michonne's Japan sword return to pristine condition scene to scene?

She cleans it every time she uses it.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

Michonne makes up for getting no lines on the show by speaking 300 words a minute on the Talking Dead.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

precision posted:

It really was, much better than season 3. Tonight's episode was like, eh, everything with Rick and Carl was just... there... but the preview for next ep looked solid. I want to see the adventures of Luna Lovegood and also Maggie: Zombie Slayer

Yeah all I can say about that episode is "Well, that sure was an episode of Walking Dead." I would've enjoyed it a lot more if they had bothered to actually put Carl in interesting situation rather than going with the same dumb bullshit scenarios that they always use whenever a character needs to be in trouble for a quick scene before escaping because they can't actually die yet.

I can't believe they wasted the opportunity to have Carl really save Rick by having a zombie come out of a room that Carl was too lazy to check or something. Instead Carl has to go run off for some reason only to inevitably trip (which somebody actually called in this thread before it even happened, which was amazing) and barely escape. Oh well, next episode looks neat at least.

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010

Spoeank posted:

I can't believe one of Michonne's original zombies was Hardison. Age of the Geek, baby :(

I'm disappointed he was only there for Michonne's nightmare/flashback. Aldis Hodge would be a great addition to this show. He could even be 4-Dogg if the Black Guy Highlander rule still applies.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

VDay posted:

Yeah all I can say about that episode is "Well, that sure was an episode of Walking Dead." I would've enjoyed it a lot more if they had bothered to actually put Carl in interesting situation rather than going with the same dumb bullshit scenarios that they always use whenever a character needs to be in trouble for a quick scene before escaping because they can't actually die yet.

I can't believe they wasted the opportunity to have Carl really save Rick by having a zombie come out of a room that Carl was too lazy to check or something. Instead Carl has to go run off for some reason only to inevitably trip (which somebody actually called in this thread before it even happened, which was amazing) and barely escape. Oh well, next episode looks neat at least.

Next week on The Walking dead we see Tyrone, Beth and Darryl all trip over Glenn's immobile body in a moment of extreme importance.

Maggie is distraught.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Preview it hilariously looks from the preview that the bus crashed killing every single non-main character on it, reminds me of American Dad killing off it's side characters by putting them into a bus and driving it off a cliff.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DinosaurEggSalad posted:

I know nobody thinks about these things on the show, but I love that Carl didn't once consider that a gigantic can of pudding might be useful for that person who got the poo poo kicked out of them and is on the verge of death. It's not like pudding is calorie dense, easy to eat and relatively 'nutritious' as far as junk food goes, am I right?

Also I love how Carl basically goes from "wake up dad!" to "gently caress that dude, i'm not even going to make a basic effort to figure out if he's dead or alive".

Counter-point: That was what, two or three year old expired chocolate pudding?

Carl is going to be having the shits for a week.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Blazing Ownager posted:

Counter-point: That was what, two or three year old expired chocolate pudding?

Carl is going to be having the shits for a week.

Counter-counter-point:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steinuh
Nov 17, 2011

At least it hasn't gotten this bad

• Locked thread