Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So Mod downloading question: I can download manually, but anytime I try to use a Mod Manager, I get errors from the Nexus site. I've heard rumors that this has to do with my browser. I'm using Firefox, and always get errors. Can somebody who uses Firefox as well confirm this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
In the Workarounds menu in MO, set your NMM version to 0.47.0.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
So I decided to put together a compilation of Yukichigai's enhancement mods. I've called it the Yukichigai Enhancement Pack (or YEP for short)

I basically made it for my own personal use because I really wanted to use all his little tweaks, but it would play hell with the size of my load order. I might upload it to the nexus if I can get Yuki's permission.

Right now it includes:

Working Grinding Wheel
Pickable Cave Fungus
Improved Transportalponder (All DLC version)
Dead Money - Surprise Items Restoration
Craft and Cook at Camp and Barbecue Grills
More Containers - More Loot
More Seatable Couches
Easier Mass Purified Water
Mac and Cheese and Cram
Dead Money - Christine has more skills
Better Caravan Game Limit
Loyal Detonator Tweak
Thermic Lance - Fire Effects
Dead Money - Junk Rounds Redux
Looting Special Nuka Colas
Bryce Anders Companion Inventory
DamWar Wearable Clothing
Philippe's Recipes
Misc Items Use As Weapons
Dixon's Recipes
Ultrajet Recipe
Unconscious NPCs - Allow Looting
Repair Bladed Weapons with Whet Stone
Working Crimson Caravan Traders
Cannibal Plus
Nuka Chemist Plus
Working Gommorah Prostitutes
Working Bottle Cap Press
Usable Counterfeit Caps

You can read the individual pages to see what the changes do. I feel that all of these add to the game in a lore-friendly way, or just make more consistent sense. I've been playing with it for a while and I haven't run across any problems, but your mileage may vary as it's the first time I've attempted something like this so I may have screwed something up. FNVedit reports no errors at least!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5847454/YEP.7z

You should probably place it quite early on in your load order. I've got it right before jsawyer.esp

I know a few mods (most notably FOOK - I know it changes Junk Rounds aswell etc.) add a few of these things so if you place it before them, the other mods that do the same things should override YEP.

e: I should probably mention, this requires all DLC apart from the pre-order stuff. I figure most people have the ultimate edition by now, so sorry if you don't have GRA or whatever :(

Rush Limbo fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Feb 12, 2014

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
That is awesome, thanks man. I'm going to use this in my new playthrough.

e: two questions:

1) is there a mod similar to Can Opener for Fallout 3, but for New vegas?

2) Is there a way to see active effects via the console? Like if there is something affecting my character (invisible perks, etc.)

Gyshall fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Feb 12, 2014

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
The only thing I can think of is Powered Power Armor

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
Yeah, I was going to suggest PPA too; it's pretty great.

The King of Swag posted:

Does anyone know exactly how label/goto work in scripts, and are there any common pitfalls in nvse/vanilla that I need to know about? Because I've spent half the day fighting with lists of containers, and it turns out that my issues were that label/goto aren't confined to the script they're in, they're global. If you call goto 10 in one script and another is running that uses label 10, then the execution of the script with the goto will jump into the other script. Now I don't know if they're truly global, because I've only encountered (and been able to replicate) the problem in scripts that call each other.

Keeping in mind that I hate scripting and haven't used the NVSE label and goto stuff (I don't think), could you just use different numbering schemes in these conflicting scripts? As in use 10, 20, 30, etc in one, but 15, 25, 35, or whatever in another?

Just as a quick and dirty workaround.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Ddraig posted:

I tried this, a bit more than what I wanted in a power armor mod, though. Still cool.

What ENB/lighting mods is everyone using these days? I've got all the big rear end texture mods, tweaked the INI significantly for draw distance etc, but I want the rest of the game to look as "next gen" as possible.

Also Character Overhaul is hilariously bad, so not that. Everyone looks like they're squeezin out a poop.

Gyshall fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 13, 2014

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Gyshall posted:

I tried this, a bit more than what I wanted in a power armor mod, though. Still cool.

What ENB/lighting mods is everyone using these days? I've got all the big rear end texture mods, tweaked the INI significantly for draw distance etc, but I want the rest of the game to look as "next gen" as possible.

Also Character Overhaul is hilariously bad, so not that. Everyone looks like they're squeezin out a poop.

I'm using dynamo right now and it looks okay, maybe a bit too yellow though.

Also I got a hold of that hk-47 mod from some guy on the Nexus, is it okay if I link it here?

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Ddraig posted:

I will also recommend this mod. Adds to the Power Armor system with upgrades while balancing it with the need to recharge. Eventually you can find a rare item that allows you to forgo recharging for good. Very customizable, doesn't conflict with anything I know of. It does require OneHUD if you're going to use it with Project Nevada, but you should probably be using OneHUD anyway.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
Do Millienas weapons get added to npcs inventory, or is it just loot and vendor lists?

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Dongicus posted:

Do Millienas weapons get added to npcs inventory, or is it just loot and vendor lists?

I make sure they get added to nothing but the grave lists. Get digging.

Das_Bass
Feb 11, 2014

Dongicus posted:

I've seen NPCs with guns I've added with him, so I'm going to say yes. That guy might be my fav on the whole nexus, at least 2/3 of my mods are his.

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:
So, I've been continuing to play TTW, and as I've begun to collect the Capital Wasteland's unique weapons, I'm discovering how much shittier they are than the equivalent New Vegas content.

An example: Colonel Autumn's 10mm Pistol was awesome in Fallout 3, but now it's considerably weaker than (almost half as weak) the standard 10mm in Fallout NV. I didn't realize how amped up the weapons in New Vegas compared to their F3 counterparts until now.

I mean, I'm still going to collect them all, because that never gets old for me, but it's still surprising.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Das_Bass posted:

I've seen NPCs with guns I've added with him, so I'm going to say yes. That guy might be my fav on the whole nexus, at least 2/3 of my mods are his.

Impossible. I would never add the guns to enemies. That would be far too easy to acquire the guns then. Graves only.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Yeah I can confirm if you don't have a shovel u can't get Arenovalis wepons

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

So is the Battle Rifle scope (from WMX, I think) supposed to be fitted like this?

I'm not gun expert but it doesn't seem right to me ...

EDIT: Hah, nevermind. I shot a few rounds into Novacers and it immediately became obvious why it's like that :v:

Krowley fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Feb 13, 2014

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
is to become the God of Swag.

Antistar01 posted:

Yeah, I was going to suggest PPA too; it's pretty great.

Keeping in mind that I hate scripting and haven't used the NVSE label and goto stuff (I don't think), could you just use different numbering schemes in these conflicting scripts? As in use 10, 20, 30, etc in one, but 15, 25, 35, or whatever in another?

Just as a quick and dirty workaround.

That's actually what I ended up doing, but fortunately I don't have to use goto anymore. I had to update NVSE from the [stable] v2b12 (which is about 3 years old at this point) to the [beta] 4.2b2, which looks like it's updated every few weeks. I had to update because the new version has a number of new functions for dealing with references and form-lists that just aren't possible in the older version. The side benefit is that the new version is better by leaps and bounds, and has support for actual while and for loops. Not to mention other great stuff like function scripts (which you can call directly from other scripts, just like a regular function).

No more need to create new activators and stick them everywhere, anytime you add a new script. No need to stick a million unrelated variables inside a quest just so you can use them as function arguments, because now you have actual function arguments when calling user-defined functions. Then you have the new string and array support and just all those wonderful things. The only thing I find still lacking, and may never be implemented (because as I understand it, the engine really does some weird stuff surrounding it), is references to inventory items. I won't bore you with the details, but what that means, is that if you need to move items between containers (including the player) while maintaining their values (health, weapon mods), you're stuck with the 2 or 3 vanilla functions that will do that. Unfortunately that means there is no way to move just one or two of an item when dealing with guns or armor; you either remove the entire stack or you don't remove any (i.e. Given five .357 Revolvers, you either need to move them all or don't touch them. There is no way to move just one or two). Of course that's possible with other items because they don't track any values and you can directly add or remove them without any need to actually move them anywhere.

Edit: Oh yeah, as for an update. The sorting system works*, and I actually figured out how to implement the exclusion and stocking lists so that you don't need to blindly fumble around with endless selection menu related bullshit to make them work. You go into the sorting system control terminal, choose which list to modify, and then directly add or remove any items you want in the list using a regular container menu. The system is smart enough to give you back any items you put in it, and take away any items you remove from it, while still retaining copies for itself to use for the sorting system. The exclusion list is binary; if an item is in it, that item isn't sorted, period. The stocking list is count based, so if you put 50 rounds of 9mm into it, it'll always leave you 50 rounds in your inventory when you sort (or less if you had less than that threshold). The downside is that due to what I mentioned before, the stocking list doesn't work with weapons or armor (although the exclusion list does).

* Although I'm currently rewriting it to make use of the new functionality, as I can make some serious performance improvements using the new features. It also allows me to eliminate about half the scripts and nearly all the activators I needed to add before. The rewrite is almost done, as it goes really fast once you know what you're doing.

Once the sorting stuff is all squared away, I'm going to move onto fixing up other things, such as the display shelves and walls. I have some ideas for them that I think would be very nice.

Krowley posted:

So is the Battle Rifle scope (from WMX, I think) supposed to be fitted like this?

EDIT: Hah, nevermind. I shot a few rounds into Novacers and it immediately became obvious why it's like that :v:

As an actual gun person, I just want to weigh in and say that with modern optics, you'd be much better served mounting a long-eye-relief optic in front of the receiver instead of above it, because as you found out, the enbloc clip ejects out the top of the receiver when empty. That said, the old-school way of mounting an optic on a Garand was that you didn't, but if you really wanted to, you'd have a side-mount, which is exactly what you see used there.

The King of Swag fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Feb 13, 2014

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
Make weapon wall support for Millenia's weapons for Lombard Station. I'll give you an advance copy of the merged pack if you will!

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,

Naky posted:

Make weapon wall support for Millenia's weapons for Lombard Station. I'll give you an advance copy of the merged pack if you will!

My original plan was to add CASE support once I finished the base (NV + all DLC) Lombard Station, as CASE adds a ton of new loadings for existing cartridges and I think the ammo shelves would just be amazing to behold with all of them filled. But yeah, I love Millenia's weapons and after having failed to merge them several times (there's always some error that pops up when attempting it), I've had to cut about half of my lesser favorites out to make room for other mods that do more. So assuming something doesn't go terrible wrong, I'd love to add support for a merged Millenia's wepaons mod.

DarkRaziel420
Jul 5, 2008
Do the Armory guns work with WME?

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
If we're adding things to Lombard Station, can you take a look at Portable Tent and steal its sorting scripts? They are seriously the most amazing autosorters I have ever used and I love it dearly. But the tent is cramped and I miss Lombard Station.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

The King of Swag posted:

My original plan was to add CASE support once I finished the base (NV + all DLC) Lombard Station, as CASE adds a ton of new loadings for existing cartridges and I think the ammo shelves would just be amazing to behold with all of them filled. But yeah, I love Millenia's weapons and after having failed to merge them several times (there's always some error that pops up when attempting it), I've had to cut about half of my lesser favorites out to make room for other mods that do more. So assuming something doesn't go terrible wrong, I'd love to add support for a merged Millenia's wepaons mod.

Add me on Steam, steamcommunity.com/id/nakyrules/ and I'll give you the latest build to look over. You can make any recommendations for things you'd require if you did it and I'll implement it for you, though I already have a bunch of statics made up for all the weapons. Modded and unmodded.

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Is there any way to fix the bugged ammo with The Armory? Like I can't put 4/0 buckshot, flechettes or dragons' breath into my 12-gauge, but I can use regular 00 or slugs, and I can't use GRA explosive ammo for .50MG but I can use FMJ, crafted .50MG HEAT or incendiary rounds.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Naky posted:

Also a wall for uniques would be neat.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013

Krowley posted:

The King of Swag posted:

As an actual gun person, I just want to weigh in and say that with modern optics, you'd be much better served mounting a long-eye-relief optic in front of the receiver instead of above it, because as you found out, the enbloc clip ejects out the top of the receiver when empty. That said, the old-school way of mounting an optic on a Garand was that you didn't, but if you really wanted to, you'd have a side-mount, which is exactly what you see used there.

Yeah, I based it on the sniper variants. (Well, I say "I", but the scope was from a resource that I tweaked.)

I tried to base things on real-world variants and mods as much as possible in WMX.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

Castomira posted:

So, I've been continuing to play TTW, and as I've begun to collect the Capital Wasteland's unique weapons, I'm discovering how much shittier they are than the equivalent New Vegas content.

An example: Colonel Autumn's 10mm Pistol was awesome in Fallout 3, but now it's considerably weaker than (almost half as weak) the standard 10mm in Fallout NV. I didn't realize how amped up the weapons in New Vegas compared to their F3 counterparts until now.

I mean, I'm still going to collect them all, because that never gets old for me, but it's still surprising.

Aside from uniques, 10mm pistols should be the same across the two wastelands. That said, the ATTW's guys approach to balance is pretty :psyduck:, when criticized for making the Enclave troops too strong they simply replied with something along the lines of "well, the DT values were already like that in New Vegas", somehow missing the obvious issues with that: in New Vegas you aren't really supposed to fight dozens of power-armor-clad troops after the early stages of the main quest :psyduck: It's pretty weird, considering one of their stated goals is to keep things vanilla, but apparently they're okay with making the Capital Wasteland's portion of the game feel completely different from the original in terms of balance.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I love the uncut series of mods. It really goes to show how loving stupid Benny is.

He shoots you in the head, you don't die. You then track him down, he tries to kill you again, you don't die.

He then gets captured by Caesar, and in A Wilder Wasteland, if you help him escape (thus ending up killing Caesar and his top people right infront of Benny) he then shows up and tries to kill you again

Got to admire his persistence, even if he is the stupidest man in Vegas.

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
Quick update on the Lombard Station Expanded stuff from a few hours ago. I now have all of the basic sorting system working again after rewriting it to use the new NVSE 4.2b2 functionality, and I'm pleased to say that it's fast. What I just replaced (which relied on NVSE 2b12 functionality) would take ~4 seconds to do a full sort of every item in my inventory (several thousand at least; it takes me several minutes just to scroll from top to bottom in the MISC section; I'm purposefully trying to stress test this sorting system). The new system can do the same so fast, that when I first tried it, I was worried it didn't work, because I didn't see anything happen in terms of lag.

As for why the old system was so slow, I think it all came down to the reliance on activators to run scripts from other scripts and just the number of other things I had to do that I was able to optimize greatly with the new NVSE features. You have to remember that my sorting system doesn't rely on pre-determined lists to sort items*. It actually goes into every container and generates a list of items already in there, compares that against the player's inventory, and builds a filter that will only sort the items already in that container to that location. The heuristic sort is even more heavy-duty, because it first has to do the previously mentioned sort, and then it has to find a spot for everything left based on what it knows about the items and the containers. We're talking about the generation of a lot of lists, a lot of label/goto loops and then the moving of items, not to mention all the activators that need to be called, each one I'm pretty sure having a delay.

The new NVSE features allowed me to do away with all of that. Activators are gone entirely except for objects the player directly needs to interact with; label/goto loops have been replaced with while and foreach loops. All the scripts that were run using activators have now been turned into functions with actual arguments and return values. All of this together has not only allowed me to cut out a lot of the cruft, it has drastically reduced the total number of operations the system needs to run (since a lot of work was necessarily duplicated before, that doesn't need to be now). Hell, it has allowed me to easily implement functionality like filter inversion (reverse which items are sorted and which are kept in the source inventory) with only a couple extra lines of code (and minimal extra processing), where before, every time I needed to do such an inversion, it was a nightmare and usually meant duplicating a lot of processing, by calling another script to regenerate the list with a different set of parameters than before.

* Some containers like the ammo lockers for the ammo display shelves do have pre-determined filters, but these filters are just additive filters on top of what's already been generated by the contents of the container and the other systems (exclusion and stocking). The entire idea is that while specific containers are really meant for certain types of items, the player should never be locked into where they put their items, and there should never be an item that can't be sorted (i.e. mod items should be treated just like any vanilla item). I just figure the best way to handle that situation is to treat it naturally; where the player puts their stuff, that's where the sorting system puts it too.

Sorry for all the rambling, I just can't believe how awesome this newest version of NVSE is compared to the (3 year) old stable version. The amount of work it has reduced for me and the extra capabilities it has afforded, change my entire outlook on what can be done in the GECK.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
That's pretty cool. Lombard Station is by far my fave of the player homes, it's just the general bugginess that kills it.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I think it is loving awesome that Lombard is still getting updated, that poo poo is great. My only complaint with it was, like goons said, the bugginess, and also if it was a bit bigger (at least the armory portion).

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Sorry for the double post, but what is causing this to happen to the 357 texture/mesh here?

I'm running WRP, this WRP GRA unofficial patch, WeaponModsExpanded.esp, WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp, WMX-POPMerged.esp, and WMX-DLCMerged.esp. Those are the only mods I have that affect weapons. I've also got Fallout 3 Weapon Restoration + the WMX patch for that.

I'm also making a bashed and merged patch (removing the leveled lists and items/npcs from the merged patch) so I'm not sure if that is causing it too.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Seems on my TTW I'm going to be a saint (in terms of karma).

I had the "Color Me Evil" mod installed on NV so I didn't gain karma for defending myself from ghouls and raiders. After installing TTW, then reinstalling my previous mods, I noticed certain mods didn't work, including the karma rebalance mod.

Only actual "good" thing I've done is disarm the bomb in Megaton. However my karma is at "very good" and have Talon company mercs shooting at me every other time I exit an area into the capital wasteland. Which I then get more karma from killing the mercs :psyduck:.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Gyshall posted:

Sorry for the double post, but what is causing this to happen to the 357 texture/mesh here?

I'm running WRP, this WRP GRA unofficial patch, WeaponModsExpanded.esp, WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp, WMX-POPMerged.esp, and WMX-DLCMerged.esp. Those are the only mods I have that affect weapons. I've also got Fallout 3 Weapon Restoration + the WMX patch for that.

I'm also making a bashed and merged patch (removing the leveled lists and items/npcs from the merged patch) so I'm not sure if that is causing it too.

I'd like to chime in and say that I get this issue, too. Mostly same set of mods, but I'm not using the WRP GRA Unofficial patch, because I heard that jsawyer gets rid of the GRA versions of the standard weapons, so I don't know if I need that or not. I'm also not using F3WR. I'm using Project Nevada, too. Creating a merged patch doesn't seem to have fixed it.

It's not a huge issue, since I mostly use other revolvers, but I'd prefer for the .357 to not look like poo poo.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Colonel posted:

I'd like to chime in and say that I get this issue, too. Mostly same set of mods, but I'm not using the WRP GRA Unofficial patch, because I heard that jsawyer gets rid of the GRA versions of the standard weapons, so I don't know if I need that or not. I'm also not using F3WR. I'm using Project Nevada, too. Creating a merged patch doesn't seem to have fixed it.

It's not a huge issue, since I mostly use other revolvers, but I'd prefer for the .357 to not look like poo poo.

The reason for this is because the arenovalis patch for wmx is hosed up and doesn't work with the 357 revolver for some reason. I got the same issue when I installed it as well.

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:

Floppychop posted:

Seems on my TTW I'm going to be a saint (in terms of karma).
I have the same problem, but taking the Cannibal perk (and then using it on literally everyone you kill, including people you just find lying around) and doing stuff like robbing Tenpenny Tower blind (ideally after you've finished the Roy Phillips quest and gotten to take revenge on him) can push you back down.

Of course, if you're just trying to be a normal dude, you'll probably be stuck a good guy, at least unless you decide to join forces with the Enclave or Caesar's Legion later on.

Edit: Does anybody here know if the "Quest For Heaven" mods are worth playing? I just noticed them on F3 Nexus and I'm considering an install.

Castomira fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 14, 2014

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013

Gyshall posted:

The Colonel posted:

FauxGateau posted:

The reason for this is because the arenovalis patch for wmx is hosed up and doesn't work with the 357 revolver for some reason. I got the same issue when I installed it as well.

This catches a lot of people out, and that's not actually the reason. The WMX-WRP patch covers all of Millenia's retexes, but the WRP package itself hasn't yet been updated to actually include all those retexes. Notably, it's missing the .357 Revolver retex. (And a couple of others, but I think most people notice the .357 first.) Here's an excerpt from the WMX-WRP installation instructions:

quote:

- First install WMX and all add-ons (WMX-DLC, WMX-EVE, etc) you want to use. (Unless its readme specifically tells you to install it after WMX-WRP.) Ensure you have the latest versions of all these packages. Go update if you need to.

- At the time of writing, you'll need to install *all* these retex packages by Millenia:
--- WRP v1.95 (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38285)
--- .357 Revolver Re-Retextured v1.2 (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47714)
--- 12.7mm SMG v1.0 (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38285 OR http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47057)
--- Single Shotgun Re-Retexture v1.0 (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48049)

- 357retex.esp and singleshot_retex.esp should be deactivated and removed; their changes have been rolled into WMX-ArenovalisTextures. If they're loaded at the same time as WMX-ArenovalisTextures, they may cause problems (depending on the plugin in question).

Oh, also; as of the recent update to WMX-WRP, you won't need that WRP-GRA unofficial patch. WMX-WRP now does the same sort of thing (though a little different since it accounts for WMX weapon mods too, of course). Using them at the same time may cause problems too, depending on load order.

On the Lombard station stuff; the weapon walls reminded me that something I'd love to see in FNV is weapon racks similar to those in Skyrim; able to accept any weapon, rather than it being hard-coded that 'this slot is for this specific weapon'. Probably ridiculously difficult, but it would be great.

Dudes!
Apr 24, 2012

how long does it usually take for the jsawer mod to download/install?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Dudes! posted:

how long does it usually take for the jsawer mod to download/install?

like two seconds

Antistar01 posted:

This catches a lot of people out, and that's not actually the reason. The WMX-WRP patch covers all of Millenia's retexes, but the WRP package itself hasn't yet been updated to actually include all those retexes. Notably, it's missing the .357 Revolver retex. (And a couple of others, but I think most people notice the .357 first.) Here's an excerpt from the WMX-WRP installation instructions:

Oh, also; as of the recent update to WMX-WRP, you won't need that WRP-GRA unofficial patch. WMX-WRP now does the same sort of thing (though a little different since it accounts for WMX weapon mods too, of course). Using them at the same time may cause problems too, depending on load order.

On the Lombard station stuff; the weapon walls reminded me that something I'd love to see in FNV is weapon racks similar to those in Skyrim; able to accept any weapon, rather than it being hard-coded that 'this slot is for this specific weapon'. Probably ridiculously difficult, but it would be great.

Dude, awesome, thank you.

Gyshall fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Feb 14, 2014

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I have to recommend Cyberian Dawn to everyone, now. Especially for a RobCo Certified playthrough. It lets you use cybernetic powers to hack robots and subvert them, make them explode, or directly control them. I just built a Walking Eye with RobCo Certified, and using it with Cyberian Dawn to walk around as it and shoot people with its Plasma Cannon at will is loving awesome. It's also supported by Unified Hud Project. It's mostly well implemented, the only real issue is that controlling robots is a bit odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
So I got 3 questions;
I've got Mod Organizer all set up for Skyrim but I have no idea how to set it up for New Vegas. How would I go about doing this?
How do I fix the hosed up textures when using Aeronovalis' weapon textures and WMX?
Is the WMX-WME Merged Patch any good,and does it support Aeronovalis?

Kumaton fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Feb 14, 2014