Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

haljordan posted:

12 percent of 26 million is 3,120,000, multiplied by about $14 per month = $43,680,000---multiplied by 12 months in a year = $524,160,000 x 10 years = 5,241,600,000

Who the hell pays full price for a Sirius subscription?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Sand Monster posted:

Dawg's changed domain names a few months back but is still going strong:

http://www.dawgshed.com/forumdisplay.php/25-The-Howard-Stern-Show

I think you need an account to read, though.

Yeah, I gotta take most of that stuff as jokes, it's pretty funny. They do get a little mean for no reason, but even then I think they are just trying to be "shock jocks". I can't believe somebody would legitimately hate somebody that much because of a radio show, but then again I've seen how people get, so whatever, I'm just going to say they are jokes.

Lou Skunt posted:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I mean, I understand most of them are joking, but they mention it in like, every other post. Just gets really old really fast.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
There's a guy who literally makes a thread anytime he sends a staffer or Beth a message on Twitter that isn't funny in the slightest.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

-Atom- posted:

There's a guy who literally makes a thread anytime he sends a staffer or Beth a message on Twitter that isn't funny in the slightest.

At one point, somebody started a Twitter account as "Beth Stem" ("m" looks a lot like "rn", you see) and tweeted a bunch of hilarious stuff. Then their account got axed. :(

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

EngineerJoe posted:

Who the hell pays full price for a Sirius subscription?

Jokes aside, if you have more than one sub you won't pay full price either. That

-Atom- posted:

Is that Gary's Puppet? I'm on a mailing list for the show and he spammed everyone multiple times begging for Twitter followers. He's also very annoying on the message boards.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

-Atom- posted:

Oh no doubt, the majority of them are all mental cases, racists and horrible people, but that doesn't mean you can't dig around for a few funny photoshops.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I just found this but Artie had in Earthquake in December. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX_UEWeii7g

The first time Earthquake came on Howard's show was probably the hardest I ever laughed at a guest. I could barely move. I wish I could find it on youtube. He told the nuke story on that too and I was hyperventilating I was laughing so hard.

edit

Holy crap he is going to be 3 hours from me in March. It is one of those black comedy tours with like 7 people, none of who I want to see except Earthquake. How do those work? I am afraid Quake will only get like 15 minutes and I will be pissed I dropped 100+ to see it, but if he gets 45 minutes I am going no question, even though I will be the only white person within 2 miles.

Ribsauce fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Feb 12, 2014

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Has ETM been on in the 2 shows that we've had since the birthday show? I skimmed both episodes but didn't hear anything about him. I want to make sure that I didn't miss out though. He must be so pissed at Johnny Fratto for loving up his big chance.

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Mammary Lane 2014-02-10 at around 1hr.30 Wendy calls in and artie just completly looses it, its very funny. 15 solid mins of full on laughs.

"how many shits do you take a day?"
"is your underwear ever stained"
yes
"did any of the poo poo get under your finger nails"
yes
"have you ever poo poo yourself at the bowling alley"
yes
etc etc

Seaside Loafer fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Feb 12, 2014

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

The Human Crouton posted:

Has ETM been on in the 2 shows that we've had since the birthday show? I skimmed both episodes but didn't hear anything about him. I want to make sure that I didn't miss out though. He must be so pissed at Johnny Fratto for loving up his big chance.

Not that I recall. You can search through Mark's Friggin' for "Eric" on those days if you want to double check since he'd surely document it.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Great Mammary Lane this morning, an unusually subdued Frank Zappa calls in and bashes the PMRC. From 1987.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Why, was Eric supposed to be there or something?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

haljordan posted:

Why, was Eric supposed to be there or something?

No. I don't know if you followed the weeks before, but Eric was invited, but once he knew they wanted him there he started doing his usual bullshit of trying to demand more out of them, and eventually it became too late to get him there. He blames Johnny Fratto for this, obviously. I want to hear the angry aftermath.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

No. I don't know if you followed the weeks before, but Eric was invited, but once he knew they wanted him there he started doing his usual bullshit of trying to demand more out of them, and eventually it became too late to get him there. He blames Johnny Fratto for this, obviously. I want to hear the angry aftermath.

Ahh, OK. Yeah I haven't listened to any recent shows to be honest with you. I don't have Sirius and I usually just hit up YouTube for "classic" stuff while I'm at work. But that seems exactly like par for the course for that little shithead.

Also Johnny Fratto is so loving terrible, I can't listen to any clip where he calls in.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Actually, it's even dumber than that. Gary called Eric very early and said, "Tell me what you need. We will do whatever to get you here." Eric never called Gary back, because he "didn't want to be annoying" despite calling the show every day to get on the air, and he ultimately blames Gary for following up with Eric/Johnny and Johnny for not just knowing to call Gary and make arrangements, even though Eric never asked him to.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I realize Eric has a pretty lovely lot in life, but holy god is he one annoying entitled rear end in a top hat.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

haljordan posted:

I realize Eric has a pretty lovely lot in life, but holy god is he one annoying entitled rear end in a top hat.

Pretty sure that little bastard is running on pure hate at this point. Didn't doctors predict he wouldn't make it to 30 or something?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

White Dog Eggs posted:

Pretty sure that little bastard is running on pure hate at this point. Didn't doctors predict he wouldn't make it to 30 or something?

Oh yeah. I remember hearing him say he already lived past his life expectancy, and that was way back when he wanted his stupid "American Idol" show. So at least 6 or 7 years ago.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
There's no way he'll die before Howard's contract runs out, because he'd never give them the satisfaction of being able to eulogize him on-air.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

H100 news said ETM was put on a heart monitor for stress last week, so he has been missing from the show since.

https://soundcloud.com/howardstern/fred-on-the-difference-between

Around 1:57 in.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

haljordan posted:

Artie said it best, it's hard to get people to hate a guy in a wheelchair, but Eric did it.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Eric the dead midget

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I don't think that Eric got a bad lot in life at all. I think that when God assembled Eric he said to himself "Why am I wasting all of these good body parts on such a loving rear end in a top hat?" and gave him the body that evil turd deserved.

I love Eric because I don't think he is a bad person because of his situation. I think he's a bad person born into the the most deserving of circumstances.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Feb 12, 2014

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
They always come in threes :(

Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Shirley Temple
Eric the Actor

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Irish Joe posted:

They always come in threes :(

Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Shirley Temple
Eric the Actor

Now who will follow Olive Garden on twitter?

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Finally a new Mammary Lane. Besides Fight Week it's the best thing they ever do with the tapes.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I don't think that Eric got a bad lot in life at all. I think that when God assembled Eric he said to himself "Why am I wasting all of these good body parts on such a loving rear end in a top hat?" and gave him the body that evil turd deserved.

I love Eric because I don't think he is a bad person because of his situation. I think he's a bad person born into the the most deserving of circumstances.

Maybe he tried to make a deal with the almighty, and kept demanding so much that he just ended up getting the mollusk body with dog-toy socklegs.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Brocktoon posted:

There's no way he'll die before Howard's contract runs out, because he'd never give them the satisfaction of being able to eulogize him on-air.

I want an in-studio interview with Eric's parents so bad.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

Not nearly as badly as I want Sour Shoe's parents.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Sand Monster posted:

That would make me buy a subscription. Especially if it really turns awkward and they start telling stories about Eric's youth.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Sand Monster posted:

I wonder what it's like to have your son so involved with a show that you despise. Holiday dinners have to be awkward.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bag of Sun Chips posted:

I wonder what it's like to have your son so involved with a show that you despise. Holiday dinners have to be awkward.

Well I mean it's not like Eric hasn't gotten a ton of free cash and free trips and gotten to meet all these celebrities, so it's not all bad. In a twisted way, people on the Stern show probably care more about Eric than 99% of the people on the planet.

I know I can't personally stand the little fucker.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Feb 12, 2014

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I found out theres some PUA instructor/motivational speaker out there with Eric's disease and looks about as hosed up. Dude travels all over and makes bank, even bangs on the regular. He is literally Eric's unevil twin.

http://seanstephenson.com/

Look at that banner image. Imagine that crowd if it was Eric instead. The boos would wake the dead.

Hah. In the about section he's also got himself a foxy little wife. Well, full sized little.

Oh Eric. Coulda been you.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

GenoCanSing posted:

Maybe if Johnny Fratto wasn't such a terrible agent, it could have been Eric.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

GenoCanSing posted:

I found out theres some PUA instructor/motivational speaker out there with Eric's disease and looks about as hosed up. Dude travels all over and makes bank, even bangs on the regular. He is literally Eric's unevil twin.

Look at that banner image. Imagine that crowd if it was Eric instead. The boos would wake the dead.

Hah. In the about section he's also got himself a foxy little wife. Well, full sized little.

Nah, it couldn't have. Eric is too bitter, too locked into the limits of his physical status, even to the point where all he can do is bitch and manipulate. He simply doesn't have the mental fortitude or maturity to just let go.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

GenoCanSing posted:

Good lord do they need to get this guy on with Eric.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I hate ETM so god damned much...

but dammit I'd be heartbroken if the poor bastard died on us. At this rate Howard will outlive the entire wack pack.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

GenoCanSing posted:

Well, being a pick up artist he would normally be a stupid poo poo head using jedi mind tricks on women, but yeah, I guess that still makes him better than Eric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

GenoCanSing posted:

This guy should hook up with Katherine McPhee.