Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Kgummy posted:

That announcer voice has some good quality mic. I guess he paid someone to record it?

If he did pay someone to record that, he clearly didn't pay them enough to make them care about what they were reading for the duration.

"Dolphiiiiin...poooooweeeeer."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

All I can think of when he faces the camera is :downs:

Also oh my god the 3d platforming part complete with his seizure attack

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Kgummy posted:

That announcer voice has some good quality mic. I guess he paid someone to record it?

I'm guessing he asked his dad to record it. It has that bored dad doing a favor for his weird son quality to the recording. Dontrel, Sr. probably bought the microphone, too.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Detective Thompson posted:

I'm guessing he asked his dad to record it. It has that bored dad doing a favor for his weird son quality to the recording. Dontrel, Sr. probably bought the microphone, too.

His dad? Here's a reminder that the guy responsible for Trelyate has been doing ths poo poo for years, and has even published books about his fake universe. He IS the dad.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Thwack! posted:

I think the music alone made me feel physically ill.

I'm going to leave old Texas now. They've no more use for the long-horn cow.

I used to sing that to annoy my brother when I was about 10. Truly, Dontrel evokes beloved childhood memories in us all.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That was everything I hoped and more.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
The creator named practically everything in the game after himself. :shrek:

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE

WaltherFeng posted:

Dontrel "Trelomuri" Murphy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

WaltherFeng posted:

Trelyate!

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Hey Lowtax, I noticed you have a couple deleted videos a few of the playlists on your Youtube channel. Is this the beginning of a subtle campaign of sabotage from all the enemies you've made on your meteoric rise to LP superstardom, or did you just decide those videos weren't up to your incredibly high standards?

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
I miss the open mouthed Dontrel head, this new head icon that doesn't seem to serve any purpose and looks like a grey turd. 4/5 Stars.

Also, was there any followup to the dude who bought one of Dontrel "Trelomuri" Murphy's books?

haunted bear tale
May 14, 2013

WaltherFeng posted:

Except for the evil "Bretinado", of course.

Anybody named Brett antagonize a guy sharing his name with a dolphin lately?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
In the future, Trel-O-Vision will be an option on all movie presentations.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Good lord Dontrel's "appearance" was excruciating to sit through, but I'm glad I didn't close the video and pressed on to see that loving ending. A Sonic-esque 3D segment for fighting bosses that crashes when you manage to hit something? Best ending ever!

Also someone please make sure that the author is kept at least 100 feet away from all Seaworld attractions.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
He's still a dolphin who can't swim apparently. You sank underwater and died. :reject:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
The whole video was undoubtedly worth it for the ending, holy poo poo.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
hee hee, "PHOTOS OF NUDE BUTTS"

Kuuenbu
Nov 19, 2001

He's from Texarkana, TX. Would certainly explain his lack of mental... development.

If it was his dad, he should have told him to shut the gently caress up.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Phoenixan posted:

He's still a dolphin who can't swim apparently. You sank underwater and died. :reject:

He went too deep and the pressure crushed his insides.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjd898wfub8

JUST SHMORK PLAYS: Hard-hitting political commentary!

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Shmorky, Lowtax is holding you back wanna see you guys doing some speed runs you'll crush him with your dinoass . Good job flailing around like a BOSS Shmorky .

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I'm impressed that Shmorky was able to get the T-REX to do a handstand while flailing his legs.

KamikaziPie
Oct 21, 2008
Wow Shmorky you are way better at video games than Lowtax.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
I think we know who's really got all the right moves, in this gaming partnership. :cool:

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Burglar Simulator 1.5: House Theif Harder

On one hand the game actually tells you what you're stealing, on the other hand the things you're stealing are really, really stupid.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM2blG7zFxY

These games are getting shittier and shittier.

In real talk though, that just sounds like some interference or something from their side. I've had times where even my cell phone calls would get sound from someone else's phone, it's creepy as hello.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
These Unity games are no fun. Please go back to YoYo Games.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

Dizz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM2blG7zFxY

These games are getting shittier and shittier.

In real talk though, that just sounds like some interference or something from their side. I've had times where even my cell phone calls would get sound from someone else's phone, it's creepy as hello.

This is scary then any of the 'horror' games they've played so far.

Kuuenbu
Nov 19, 2001

cafel posted:

This is scary then any of the 'horror' games they've played so far.

But is it scarier than Dontrel the Dolphin? :stare:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Burglar Simulator 1.5: House Theif Harder

On one hand the game actually tells you what you're stealing, on the other hand the things you're stealing are really, really stupid.

Wake up in the middle of the night, need to take a leak. Head up to the communal bathroom of many toilets. Look at the bathroom stairs:

That is not up to code. Pusherbot is the least of their problems. I assume the Johnsons are not home because they are at the hospital getting a broken leg set. Again.

gently caress it, I'm going to poop in the dog bowl.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.

Kuuenbu posted:

But is it scarier than Dontrel the Dolphin? :stare:

...what if it IS Dontrel Dolphin?!

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

You could take the dog bowls, but not the human bowls. Clearly the mob boss is a dog.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Mr. Noseybonk posted:

You could take the dog bowls, but not the human bowls. Clearly the mob boss is a dog.

It's a dog eat dog world.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

I read this as 'Burger Simulator' at first. Kinda let down.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:

Mr. Noseybonk posted:

He's the top dog, for sure. Or perhaps he's Top Cat and wants to deprive dogs of their food and joy?

Wait is this secretly taking place in the catland/pounland universe? Are you a career thief for the catland special forces?

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ2T6e4NObE

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Cary Wait in the comedy classic Burglary and Old Dump Load.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

I want to see Lowtax and Shmorky play thtat.

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe

IntelligentCalcium posted:

He's the top dog, for sure. Or perhaps he's Top Cat and wants to deprive dogs of their food and joy?

Wait is this secretly taking place in the catland/pounland universe? Are you a career thief for the catland special forces?

A cat burglar if you will?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kate Hate
Aug 26, 2006

relaxing after a hard day's rape

Don't worry, I thought the same thing.

• Locked thread