Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Some pretties courtesy of Tumblr

Smooth and Sleaze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dean just got some bad news about age of consent laws.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Jerusalem posted:

Ready the defense of Roman Reigns' hair and Seth Rollins' anime eyes, the jury will turn to dust.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

I can only hope the subpoena was delivered by Wade Barrett.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011
I'm willing to guess that Tumblr's a pretty big fan of The Shield.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I need a good gif of Okada's entrance with the falling bills, and I can't seem to find one now without the giant T-Rex.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

ChaosSmurf posted:

Hahaha you don't even know.

Can you really blame them though? :swoon:

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

ChaosSmurf posted:

ohohohohoho you have no idea

But my they sure are dreamy :3:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

What video is this from?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sticklefifer posted:

What video is this from?

I think that was post Survivor Series, where Roman speared everyone in the match and the entire audience.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
I know I don't need to ask for this one but Cesaro landing on his feet after the back body drop on Smackdown was awesome.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine
I really want to see that entire ending sequence to Cesaro Vs Orton in a gif. That was one of the coolest goddamn things I've ever seen.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs 2/14/2014

More to come

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Seth: Guys, guys, I'm really happy we won and all, but I'm suffering from a legitimate case of internal decapitation and my hands around my neck are like, the only thing keeping me alive right now, so can we please go to the trainer's?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Seth: Guys, guys, I'm really happy we won and all, but I'm suffering from a legitimate case of internal decapitation and my hands around my neck are like, the only thing keeping me alive right now, so can we please go to the trainer's?

Dean: That depends, what's the circumference and give of your esophagus? :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs 2/14/2014

"Better than Perfect"

More to come

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Thank you for the Ambrose dance + high 5 gif. Oh Dean :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs 2/14/2014

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown gifs 2/14/2014

What's he saying here, out of interest?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"I don't think so!" - Cesaro had just escaped a pin attempt and lunged at Orton to try and get a hold on him, and Orton just ran his rear end out of the ring immediately.

There was also a spot that I think was only on the app where Orton was complaining about his shoulder and asked a trainer to look at it. Cesaro approached and Orton kicked him, smashed him into the barricade and then started pinwheeling his supposedly bad arm with a huge grin on his face :haw:

Both were a bit too long to make into good gifs, so I hope people watch the match to see the many neat little character moments that appeared in this match.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Feb 15, 2014

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The fact Cesaro isn't the champion right now is just further proof of how loving stupid the WWE booking is.

The dude has everything you could want in a wrestler.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

J-Ru, you forgot the best part of Smackdown

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Dimebags Brain posted:

J-Ru, you forgot the best part of Smackdown

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I basically only follow wrestling through this thread but now more than ever I am certain that if Cesaro has even a hint of talent on the mic he needs to be champion for a real long time

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Yeah, anyone that can pull a match like that out of Randy "10,001 Headlocks" Orton, is pure gold.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Feb 15, 2014

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I love that Barrett's podium keeps getting better. It was ringside, then it was a scissor lift draped in black, now it's a full-on tower with a platform and his hashtag on it. I hope the next step is lights. Really annoying flashing lights.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I know it is my own gif, but I just want to remind people that RANDY ORTON IS NOT A SMALL MAN! Look at what Cesaro is doing to him :stare:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

I've never seen him do that before. Was that a Chris Hero tribute or has he been doing that recently and I just haven't noticed

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I've never seen him do that before. Was that a Chris Hero tribute or has he been doing that recently and I just haven't noticed

First time I've seen it. Don't know if he did it in the indies, but it was the first time in WWE at least.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

RVD once bounced a good 3 feet in the air off of a Tommy Dreamer piledriver. It was glorious.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The crowd losing it for RVD's height off of the bump makes it even better.

And Jesus, I really hope Cesaro is the next big push for WWE. He's so loving good.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sticklefifer posted:

I love that Barrett's podium keeps getting better. It was ringside, then it was a scissor lift draped in black, now it's a full-on tower with a platform and his hashtag on it. I hope the next step is lights. Really annoying flashing lights.

Then a horn. Then the tennis ball gun from American Gladiators.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Writer Cath posted:

Bean Lawler right in the head next time he tries to pipe up.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

I've watched this 20 times now and I have no idea how on earth he bounces so loving high. What's the trick?

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

AlmightyPants posted:

I've watched this 20 times now and I have no idea how on earth he bounces so loving high. What's the trick?

Copious amounts of weed.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

AlmightyPants posted:

He bends his legs (and, slightly, his stomach/abs) as he goes down and the minute he hits, he kicks them straight up. It's like doing a kipup without the flip to the feet.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
I 100% get it when people say they don't like guys like RVD* or Jericho* or Christian* but goddamn if they don't have a deep enough bag of tricks to be worth having around. You need guys like that who aren't top-tier stars** but can go in the ring with nearly anyone and make them look like solid gold. They're the foundation that the Big Guys, whoever they might be in a given promotion at a given time, need to keep them up.

*2014-edition
**anymore

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Gaspar Lewis posted:

I 100% get it when people say they don't like guys like RVD* or Jericho* or Christian* but goddamn if they don't have a deep enough bag of tricks to be worth having around. You need guys like that who aren't top-tier stars** but can go in the ring with nearly anyone and make them look like solid gold. They're the foundation that the Big Guys, whoever they might be in a given promotion at a given time, need to keep them up.

*2014-edition
**anymore

The only problem is that Christian and Jericho are still very good wrestlers and RVD is ring diarrhea.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Writer Cath posted:

Fireworks whenever he hits the gavel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Delsaber posted:

Fireworks whenever he hits the gavel.

Triple H's sledgehammer.