Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amberskin
Dec 22, 2013

We come in peace! Legit!

mod sassinator posted:

Good grief, I was trying to load an OS on an SD card for my Beaglebone Black and as I inserted the micro SD card the holder snapped off right at the solder joints. Anyone else done the same thing? I wasn't even pressing that hard.

Man, that sucks, and it is unlucky. I'm waiting for a replacement for my BBB since december, and according to Farnell I'll not get it until march at least :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

duffmensch posted:

Which hub did you use? The one I've had worked fine with Openelec, but RetroPi refuses to see it (meaning I likely need to change a config somewhere, but haven't gotten around to it).

Resurrecting this to answer: It was basically a 10 dollar jobby job from Microcenter. I was more concerned with the power output of the AC adapter than the hub itself. I was originally going to go with one of those fancy hubs that I saw on Lifehacker but decided to try out the 10 dollar and change solution first. It worked, thankfully.

I'm still impressed that Retro Pi basically detected that wireless 3rd party PS3 controller out of the box.

KrautHedge
Dec 5, 2008

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Resurrecting this to answer: It was basically a 10 dollar jobby job from Microcenter. I was more concerned with the power output of the AC adapter than the hub itself. I was originally going to go with one of those fancy hubs that I saw on Lifehacker but decided to try out the 10 dollar and change solution first. It worked, thankfully.

I'm still impressed that Retro Pi basically detected that wireless 3rd party PS3 controller out of the box.

Do you know if it works with wii remotes? I tried getting mine to work and it was way too complex even with a guide. This was about 6-7 months ago however and may have changed.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Managed to touch up the solder joints on my Beaglebone Black's SD card reader and now it works great. I'm also happy that Ubuntu 12.04 seems to work really well for me so far. Not sure how the GUI stuff is though since I'm only connecting in a terminal. I even managed to get the Edimax wifi dongle to work without much pain--just make sure the dongle is plugged in before booting (hotplug is apparently broken) and it should be recognized automatically. Edit /etc/network/interfaces and uncomment the lines for the wifi interface (also adding your SSID and password).

I certainly would not recommend a BBB over a Raspberry Pi for someone who just wants to get stuff done with a tiny embedded machine. There are a ton of bugs and warts to the BBB and simple stuff is stupidly difficult. If you want to always boot from the SD card by default (instead of pressing down the button when power is applied), you have install a whole new OS. Access to the GPIO and other hardware features is really convoluted and requires intimate knowledge of device trees, a fairly bleeding edge and still in development part of the kernel. The default Angstrom Linux distro is poorly documented and has very bad hardware support--you really should immediately dump Angstrom and get Ubuntu or Debian as a part of setting up your BBB. IMHO if you want something that 'just works' a Raspberry Pi is definitely the way to go right now. If you want to to do advanced ARM Linux hacking then a BBB might be up your alley.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
What's the community like for BBB? The size of the RPi community, and the large number of different projects and add-on hardware that have exploded from that it is what attracted me to it, and gives the thing significant longevity IMO.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
Not nearly as big as the Pi. Something like a bit over 100k Beaglebone Blacks have been sold vs. I think over 3 million Pis now. One nice thing about the BBB is that it's a little more powerful on the CPU side and has a ton more I/O ports. There are some some cool features buried deep within the BBB processor, like a couple 32-bit ARM cores that run at 200mhz (great for doing proper realtime programming to talk to things). However not much is really exposed in easy to use APIs yet so you really need to enjoy reading the 4000 page processor datasheet and getting your hands dirty.

evol262
Nov 30, 2010
#!/usr/bin/perl

mod sassinator posted:

Not nearly as big as the Pi. Something like a bit over 100k Beaglebone Blacks have been sold vs. I think over 3 million Pis now. One nice thing about the BBB is that it's a little more powerful on the CPU side and has a ton more I/O ports. There are some some cool features buried deep within the BBB processor, like a couple 32-bit ARM cores that run at 200mhz (great for doing proper realtime programming to talk to things). However not much is really exposed in easy to use APIs yet so you really need to enjoy reading the 4000 page processor datasheet and getting your hands dirty.

It's actually an open platform, though, and supported by Net/OpenBSD, with less wonky FreeBSD support than the Pi, if any of this matters to you.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.
I'm thinking of using a Raspberry Pi for a project that would involve recording the input from a microphone at a pre-selected time and uploading the audio files recorded to another computer for future processing. My only concern is getting the audio into the RPi. I'd be trying to detect small bursts of high frequency sound coming from migrating birds hundreds or thousands of feet in the air, so getting a clean signal is very important. Can I just plug any standard USB sound card and expect to be able to get it working? I'm assuming recording uncompressed audio to the SD card would be relatively trivial for even a low power device like a RPi?

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
Most USB sound cards and USB mics seem to work. There are lots of tutorials.

For the actual software, I suggest the SoX package. In addition to all of its format conversion stuff, it can also be triggered to record when a volume threshold is crossed, then stop again after a period of silence. Google "sox vox recording" for a few examples.

I have a Pi doing a similar thing, recording all non-silence from a USB audio device, then uploading the results to an FTP over night.

Sir_Substance
Dec 13, 2013

eddiewalker posted:

Most USB sound cards and USB mics seem to work.

That's probably true from a drivers perspective, but also remember that most USB sound cards are poo poo. Choose wisely.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

BeastOfExmoor posted:

I'm thinking of using a Raspberry Pi for a project that would involve recording the input from a microphone at a pre-selected time and uploading the audio files recorded to another computer for future processing. My only concern is getting the audio into the RPi. I'd be trying to detect small bursts of high frequency sound coming from migrating birds hundreds or thousands of feet in the air, so getting a clean signal is very important. Can I just plug any standard USB sound card and expect to be able to get it working? I'm assuming recording uncompressed audio to the SD card would be relatively trivial for even a low power device like a RPi?

Don't use the SD Card for writing, use a USB Thumb Drive. Every time you write to the SD Card you risk corrupting it. Not only is the USB Thumb Drive faster it will undoubtedly be larger at less cost.

Amberskin
Dec 22, 2013

We come in peace! Legit!

YouTuber posted:

Don't use the SD Card for writing, use a USB Thumb Drive. Every time you write to the SD Card you risk corrupting it. Not only is the USB Thumb Drive faster it will undoubtedly be larger at less cost.

This. And move your root filesystem to the USB stick too. Those SD cards seem to get corrupted by just staring at them. The only thing you need to keep in the SD is the /boot partition; anything else can be place elsewhere.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

eddiewalker posted:

Most USB sound cards and USB mics seem to work. There are lots of tutorials.

For the actual software, I suggest the SoX package. In addition to all of its format conversion stuff, it can also be triggered to record when a volume threshold is crossed, then stop again after a period of silence. Google "sox vox recording" for a few examples.

I have a Pi doing a similar thing, recording all non-silence from a USB audio device, then uploading the results to an FTP over night.

Thanks, the Sox stuff I'm finding makes it look like it could be useful, if only for things like the high-pass filter. I wish the auto-detect stuff would be useful, but the audio I'll be capturing will be mostly noise and the calls are typically barely audible above the noise.

YouTuber posted:

Amberskin posted:

This. And move your root filesystem to the USB stick too. Those SD cards seem to get corrupted by just staring at them. The only thing you need to keep in the SD is the /boot partition; anything else can be place elsewhere.

Completely forgot about the SD Card corruption issues, so I'm really glad you mentioned this before I went out and bought a large card. USB drives are easier to swap in and out as well.

BeastOfExmoor fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Feb 14, 2014

Sir_Substance
Dec 13, 2013

BeastOfExmoor posted:

Completely forgot about the SD Card corruption issues, so I'm really glad you mentioned this before I went out and bought a large card. USB drives are easier to swap in and out as well.

I've actually been using mine for about a year now with the OS on the card. I use the thumb drive for data storave of the various services it provides, and it's been rock solid. You sure people aren't just buying lovely SD cards?

G-Prime
Apr 30, 2003

Baby, when it's love,
if it's not rough it isn't fun.

Sir_Substance posted:

I've actually been using mine for about a year now with the OS on the card. I use the thumb drive for data storave of the various services it provides, and it's been rock solid. You sure people aren't just buying lovely SD cards?

The claim is that it's caused by lovely power supplies, actually.

Sir_Substance
Dec 13, 2013
Ah. I run mine off a powered USB hub.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
I wonder if the USB ports give 500ma each if you've got a beefy enough power supply.
What I think I'll end up doing is repurposing an old PSU to power the PI and whatever else I need to plug into it.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
Look for a nice phone charger (i.e. name brand), most do an amp or more. My iphone charger does 1 amp and my Nexus 7 charger does 1.5 amps IIRC. You can buy a good power adapter for not too much either.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I use the OS on the card and for storage with my OpenElec XBMC build for my Pi. I've not had any problems with it and I've rewritten the card a few times.

I just said it because it appears to be a extremely common issue and no point in getting headaches over avoidable issues.

Amberskin
Dec 22, 2013

We come in peace! Legit!

YouTuber posted:

I use the OS on the card and for storage with my OpenElec XBMC build for my Pi. I've not had any problems with it and I've rewritten the card a few times.

I just said it because it appears to be a extremely common issue and no point in getting headaches over avoidable issues.

Then I have been very unlucky. And I do not use el cheapo SDs. I never considered the power supply could be a factor in SD corruption, but it makes sense. Anyway, I use my Pi's to run old systems simulators (basically simh and KLH10), so I need plenty of filesystem space. Of the two raspis I use for that purpose, one of them has an external HS (powered via USB hub) and the other one has its root in that very same disk, shared via NFS. I'm happy with my current setup.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
One of my Pis has been running nonstop for over a year, writing then erasing 500gb of audio a day. HTC phone power supply, $10 Sandisk bulk-packaged SD card. Maybe I'm lucky.

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

PS. Love the cabin posted:

I wonder if the USB ports give 500ma each if you've got a beefy enough power supply.
What I think I'll end up doing is repurposing an old PSU to power the PI and whatever else I need to plug into it.

The Pi is limited to taking in 1A (or maybe it's 1-1.2A, but the limit is right around there). You could get more amps by back-feeding through the GPIO pins, but that could be dangerous and fry your Pi. Peripherals that take the load on the Pi over 1A need external usb power.

Re: SD card chat, from my experience it's "don't unplug if you know it's writing". Otherwise, things are fine if you get even half decent cards and power supplies with enough amperage. I have 40 Pis for my research that have been running on and off for half a year now, and have only had 2 corruptions. I've been using rather cheap class 10 Transcend cards.

There are people out there working on filesystems specifically for SD cards and other solid state memory to avoid corruption. Unfortunately they aren't finished yet.

e: and for my personal Pis at home, they have uptimes of about 8 and 6 months with no problems.

e2: Also, in case of corruption, it's always good to keep an image of your Pis around once you have them set up.

booshi fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 15, 2014

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
The only problem I had so far was when I did rpi-update and the usb stopped working.
After wiping the SD card and starting over it worked fine.

I'm not sure if that was SD corruption or something else though.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
Maybe I'm just stupid but where in openelec can I update the system? Still stuck on 3.2.2 and I keep getting the notification pop up that there's an update but I can't find in the settings menu where to update it?

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Puddin posted:

Maybe I'm just stupid but where in openelec can I update the system? Still stuck on 3.2.2 and I keep getting the notification pop up that there's an update but I can't find in the settings menu where to update it?

It's supposed to do them automatically if it's selected. I've had no luck getting that to work so I usually do it manually by opening its fileshares and dropping the update in:
http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=Updating_OpenELEC

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Never have it do the update automatically. Always monitor it as it goes along. OpenElec's updater is very temperamental.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

eddiewalker posted:

One of my Pis has been running nonstop for over a year, writing then erasing 500gb of audio a day

I'm curious. For what purpose?

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

eddiewalker posted:

One of my Pis has been running nonstop for over a year, writing then erasing 500gb of audio a day. HTC phone power supply, $10 Sandisk bulk-packaged SD card. Maybe I'm lucky.

How big is that card?

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

eightysixed posted:

I'm curious. For what purpose?

I work on a daily live production. I record our program along with tech cues. The record script removes any long silences, then saves the remainder to hourly timestamped files and uploads to a remote server. I tried compressing the audio to mp3 in real time, but sample rates higher than 8khz choked the pi.

8gb card.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Having a weird issue with OpenELEC. The Pi boots past the color gamut and then hangs at the "OpenELEC" logo. I've tried wiping and reflashing the SD card with a fresh image but it always hangs. I thought it might be a problem with the SD card, so I bought a new one, but I haven't had a chance to play with it. I have a spare board and if I drop the SD card in that one it hangs at the same place.

Ideas? It hangs reliably at that boot screen and then never comes back. SD card? Power adapter issues?

Also, question - what is a good filesystem for computers like the Pi that may experience relatively frequent power outages? I think that means journalling, so ext3 or something? ext4 has some features that make it more susceptible to data corruption if I remember.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Feb 18, 2014

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Guacamayo posted:

What can novice in programming actually do with a Raspberry Pi? I bought one last summer to tinker with but have no idea of what I can do and even if I did, I wouldn't know where to start. Most resources I can understand are of the type "download this Linux intro packaged with XBMC or emulators".

As a programmer? Tons of stuff. There are a few caveats, the biggest being that if you are handling binaries you need an ARM binary built for v7 or whatever the Pi is.

It'll run whatever, with the given that it's a slow single core processor. I don't develop on the command line, but the gold standard is vi, and you can use the gcc suite to compile C/C++ plus gdb to debug. If you're building something big that takes a long time to compile you can set up a cmake system where your Linux/cygwin desktop computer does the heavy lifting.

You of course can program in whatever, there are packages for python or perl or ruby or erlang or whatnot. I'd get an Ubuntu based graphical hardfloat environment to start with if it's your first time in Linux. Find an IDE you like.

It's a good little micro server for usenet (sickbeard/sabnzbd+), torrents, file (samba) or print (cups) serving, OwnCloud, git repo, http serving, whatever. Python programs are platform-agnostic so they're the easiest, but they tend to be slow (maybe I should try pypy). My experience (256mb v1.0) is that SSL strains the Pi pretty hard and the Pi really can't multitask all that well. I also found that the system bogged down after a couple days of uptime and the applications I had running tended to stop responding. More memory, a modest overclock, or shifting the system over from the SD to a USB drive might help that. Generally I'm guessing the system is really bottlenecked by its architecture of using USB as a system bus.

There's also XBMC which is a media center type software. Works pretty well as long as you are using something that a GPU accelerated codec exists for - i.e. MPEG4/H264 or MPEG2 (with addon). The Pi just doesn't have the oomph for encoding or serious decoding, sometimes it bogs down just trying to draw the menus. Also apparently plugins and extensions have to be specifically compiled for ARM, so there's very few themes and that sort of thing.

If you're interested in more advanced programming stuff you should check out the Parallella. It's basically a faster, dual-core Pi with more memory and a 16 core floating-point coprocessor. Thus it (should be) orders of magnitude more powerful than the Pi. Broadcom's tight-fistedness is really unfortunate because GPU acceleration could rectify some of the areas where the Pi is weak, like SSL encryption.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Feb 18, 2014

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

Paul MaudDib posted:

As a programmer? Tons of stuff. There are a few caveats, the biggest being that if you are handling binaries you need an ARM binary built for v7 or whatever the Pi is.

It'll run whatever, with the given that it's a slow single core processor. I don't develop on the command line, but the gold standard is vi, and you can use the gcc suite to compile C/C++ plus gdb to debug. If you're building something big that takes a long time to compile you can set up a cmake system where your Linux/cygwin desktop computer does the heavy lifting.

Good :words:

If you're interested in more advanced programming stuff you should check out the Parallella. It's basically a faster, dual-core Pi with more memory and a 16 core floating-point coprocessor. Thus it (should be) orders of magnitude more powerful than the Pi. Broadcom's tight-fistedness is really unfortunate because GPU acceleration could rectify some of the areas where the Pi is weak, like SSL encryption.

How dare you call vi the gold standard. Emacs forever.

Paul has a lot of good ideas and stuff to play with, also setting up a webserver can be useful. If you want to start playing with electronics the GPIO pins make it really easy. I will say though that on the model B board Python runs fine for me (my whole project runs on Python and speed isn't an issue).

I'd say for any novice programmer new to the Pi who wants to just play around a good setup would be:
1. Install NOOBS (it's the easiest for novices): http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads
2. If on Mac or Linux, use the terminal. If on a Windows machine, go get PuTTY for SSH: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
3. For moving files grab an FTP client, or learn the scp command. Alternatively, if you use Emacs or Sublime Text, they have plugins to edit remote files (TRAMP for Emacs, SFTP plugin for ST).
4. Install your favorite PL and go nuts. If you are new to working with a terminal now is a great time to learn.

Also, if you're a novice and want to learn web programming, Google made a tool called Coder which turns a Pi into a little NodeJS server: http://googlecreativelab.github.io/coder/ . It's a nifty little image plus it includes a GUI for remotely changing your wifi if you don't want to be hassled with wpa_supplicant.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
I broke my install again by tempting fate and running rpi-update again.
I thought all it would do is update the kernel and firmware files but my pi was unbootable after a restart.

It looks like the same issue, the usb ports don't get power so the kernel doesn't see my usb stick and can't mount the root partition.
This completely breaks my brain here.

I took the sd card out, wiped it clean, made a 50mb fat32 partition at the start and manually put the firmware on it.
The config.txt file was edited to set "root=/dev/sda2 rootdelay=5 rootwait" but it still panics and the usb stick remains unpowered.

edit:
Rolled back the firmware/kernel to the one installed with NOOBS, same thing.
I know config.txt is being read because my hdmi mode change worked.

PS. Love the cabin fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Feb 21, 2014

Amberskin
Dec 22, 2013

We come in peace! Legit!

I broke my install again by tempting fate and running rpi-update again.
I thought all it would do is update the kernel and firmware files but my pi was unbootable after a restart.
(...)
Rolled back the firmware/kernel to the one installed with NOOBS, same thing.
I know config.txt is being read because my hdmi mode change worked.

Can you boot the raspi with a different, fresh SD and access your thumbdrive? Have you tried the same SD in a different Raspi? It _could_ be a hardware problem after all (power related).

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
I re-imaged the sd card with a raspbian image and it worked right off the bat.
The usb stick shows up and gets power just fine.

Perhaps the usb isn't getting powered early enough in the boot process?
But then why did it work beforehand?

If I edit cmdline.txt to say "root=/dev/sda2" I bet it'd work right off the bat for some unholy reason.
I'm just going insane trying to figure out why.

Edit:
It does, just setting "root=/dev/sda2" is enough to get it to boot from my usb stick.
Is the pi just so pissy about partitions or something?

PS. Love the cabin fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Feb 21, 2014

Amberskin
Dec 22, 2013

We come in peace! Legit!

It does, just setting "root=/dev/sda2" is enough to get it to boot from my usb stick.
Is the pi just so pissy about partitions or something?

This is my cmdline.txt:

wc_otg.lpm_enable=0 console=ttyAMA0,115200 kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 console=tty1 root=/dev/sda3 rootfstype=ext4 elevator=deadline rootwait

This pi has its root in a USB connected HD (of the rotating type), connected to a powered USB hub. Previously I used an USB stick, and never had any problem with it. That's the reason why I think you could have one of those super-annoying intermitent hardware issues.

This is my SD partition layout:

code:
Disk /dev/mmcblk0: 3965 MB, 3965190144 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors/track, 121008 cylinders, total 7744512 sectors
Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x000f06a6

Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks   Id  System
/dev/mmcblk0p1            8192      122879       57344    c  W95 FAT32 (LBA)
/dev/mmcblk0p2          122880     7743487     3810304   83  Linux           
The p2 partition is usually not mounted, but I do a periodic rsync with from my root partition as (fast and cheap) backup.

Nothing special here, as you can see.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
Maybe the boot files were broken somehow?
I put the updated ones on the sd card and it never got past the rainbow screen.

mortarr
Apr 28, 2005

frozen meat at high speed
I'm running openelec+xbmc on my pi, which is connected to my TV via HDMI cable, and my TV remote has stopped being able to control XBMC.

I'm not sure if it is the settings in xbmc/openelec that are incorrect, if there is something funny with the TV, or if it is the cable or the rpi itself.

I've power-cycled the TV and the rpi separately and together, and I can see that the remote is working OK because it controls the TV as usual. My TV is a panasonic TH-P42S10Z.

I have a possibly related issue of sound no longer working, when it was previously OK.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to tackle this? Is it something I can fix without a total system rebuild?

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

mortarr posted:

I'm running openelec+xbmc on my pi, which is connected to my TV via HDMI cable, and my TV remote has stopped being able to control XBMC.

I'm not sure if it is the settings in xbmc/openelec that are incorrect, if there is something funny with the TV, or if it is the cable or the rpi itself.

I've power-cycled the TV and the rpi separately and together, and I can see that the remote is working OK because it controls the TV as usual. My TV is a panasonic TH-P42S10Z.

I have a possibly related issue of sound no longer working, when it was previously OK.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to tackle this? Is it something I can fix without a total system rebuild?

Check your HDMI-CEC settings by using a keyboard. Your sound may have just been cycled from HDMI to the Analog jack. Check in with the XBMC thread over in Inspect your Gadgets. This sounds all software.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
http://blog.broadcom.com/chip-desig...mpany%20Account

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/6299

Looks like Android will finally be a thing for the Raspberry Pi. Any attempts at porting were squashed because it needed Hardware rendering. Now that it's been taken care of we might see the RaspPi explode further in popularity. Android, being a touch screen centric OS with a large app library is a perfect choice for a car computer just being one example.

The code bounty of 10k USD should encourage quick development as well.

YouTuber fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Feb 28, 2014