Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

KozmoNaut posted:

That second-to-last one just kills me.

Sieze him!

drat it top of page. Have a pic of my dog watching a chicken ride a pig.

Weltlich has a new favorite as of 01:24 on Feb 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FLASH! AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa......

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
So I was browsing the local rag while on break at work today, when I saw this in the classifieds.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

KnifeWrench posted:

Funny Images XIII: Debate the relative health of pictured foxes

Homeless and a drug addict :(

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

I'm going to assume this has something to do with Linux.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tardcore posted:

Don't you recognize Satiibu Tsabbusu and Satiibu Bosoniakku?

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 16:12 on Feb 16, 2014

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Don't you recognize Satiibu Tsabbusu and Satiibu Bosoniakku?

It's Sutiibu Jobusu and Sutiibu Bosniakku.

Edit: hth

Lucy Heartfilia has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Feb 16, 2014

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
I don't know man, all animes look alike too me.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

It's Sutiibu Jobusu and Sutiibu Bosniakku.

Edit: hth

a worthy attempt, but if you really want to impress the senpais, you would write it: "Uosuniaku Sutiibanson" and "Jyobusu Sutiibanson" ...I dunno why they added '-nson' to the end of Steve

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Dungeon Ecology posted:

a worthy attempt, but if you really want to impress the senpais, you would write it: "Uosuniaku Sutiibanson" and "Jyobusu Sutiibanson" ...I dunno why they added '-nson' to the end of Steve

I am impressed and shamed by your knowledge of the Nipponese tongue.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Sounds like they meant Stephenson instead of just Steve? I don't know, I don't watch animes.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

I don't know what's worse: his lack of a neck, his crooked pecs, or the fact that he considers himself worthy of a selfie (unless it's a public service for people with body issues. One look at him will put things in perspective).

Or maybe he was born that way and I'm being an rear end. If it's the latter, then I'm sorry.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Looks like a bad photoshop to me.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

A person I know who had that neck configuration had it because they had some sort of cancer in their neck bones and had to have them removed.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Penny Paper posted:

I don't know what's worse: his lack of a neck, his crooked pecs, or the fact that he considers himself worthy of a selfie (unless it's a public service for people with body issues. One look at him will put things in perspective).

Or maybe he was born that way and I'm being an rear end. If it's the latter, then I'm sorry.

WOuldn't be surprised if it's the latter, I'm pretty sure there's a genetic condition that does that to your neck. And if so, he's in pretty good shape.

However, it could just be a bad photoshop. Doesn't look like it though, the lighting all matches up.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
Photoshop vs http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noonan_syndrome

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Monday: Biceps, lats, traps
Tuesday: Triceps, delts, traps
Wednesday: Chest, traps
Thursday: Legs, traps
Friday: Traps
Saturday: Traps
Sunday: Traps

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Disgraceful case of brown facing

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I want to see that man get cleaned up by a couple Labrador retrievers.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

LingcodKilla posted:

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

That's just a major case of someone who is a (peanut) butter face.

squirrelcop
Aug 21, 2006

Maintain Right

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

The new Burger King ads are getting weird.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Trast posted:

The new Burger King ads are getting weird.

"Have it your way."

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
Alex's (we're bros) Mom has sweet hair (and boobs).

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly

King pls leave

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

That's one enormous bed.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

The Lone Badger posted:

That's one enormous bed.

You jealous peasant?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

The Lone Badger posted:

That's one enormous bed.

KingDragonsize, motherfucker. You expect Alexander the Great to be conceived on some pissant commoner bed?

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!
The thing I can't wrap my head around is that there already existed a creep hole in the wall/door/whatever before dragon dude put the moves on princess perky.
Seriously, the King already had a specially designed hole, custom fit for his gigantic noggin, where he could just open it up any time and peep the goodies on the princess. Seriously, the hole was even made large enough for his crown to fit as well. What the gently caress.
The Dragon is just being a normal dude, trying to get it in. The King is the real monster here.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
NWS those titties ffs

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Blame the dragon, he's copping them wrong.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Also notable is that she keeps her crown on during the act. Does you think it's a fetish or is it just stuck?

curious
Mar 14, 2007

"Hey, I got one of my paperwork guys complaining about DEMON PILES."

Tardcore posted:

I translated this a few years ago. Couldn't get permission to rehost the pictures though, so you'll need to read side by side with the dude's webpage.

(relevant: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Dooky Dingo posted:

The thing I can't wrap my head around is that there already existed a creep hole in the wall/door/whatever before dragon dude put the moves on princess perky.
Seriously, the King already had a specially designed hole, custom fit for his gigantic noggin, where he could just open it up any time and peep the goodies on the princess. Seriously, the hole was even made large enough for his crown to fit as well. What the gently caress.
The Dragon is just being a normal dude, trying to get it in. The King is the real monster here.
You got it all wrong, that's the king and queen (her crown is nearly as large as his) living out some weird cucking fantasy.

• Locked thread