Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
Here's some footage of the pidgeot/abby/jay leno shenanigans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4rjWIGQ8YA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
So while I slept, the same retards who decided having Eevee was a good idea also decided to go to the PC and did the exact thing everyone else was telling them would happen but somehow it wouldn't happen because "we've done it before" (with about half the people watching/playing and without all the people who left in frustration)

And what's left appears to be pretty much the result of allowing thousands of stupid people to try and make the same decision.

Pureauthor posted:

Yes the dude with Cut and Bide was truly an integral part of the team.

So all those level 15 guys that died immediately and never could cause damage were better then

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Cheez posted:

So while I slept, the same retards who decided having Eevee was a good idea also decided to go to the PC and did the exact thing everyone else was telling them would happen but somehow it wouldn't happen because "we've done it before" (with about half the people watching/playing and without all the people who left in frustration)

And what's left appears to be pretty much the result of allowing thousands of stupid people to try and make the same decision.

So all those level 15 guys that died immediately and never could cause damage were better then

I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

yep
Dec 29, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

Yes the dude with Cut and Bide was truly an integral part of the team.

Hey, man. I was looking at the future. Maybe, by some divine intervention, one of these Pokemon will be able to learn a new move.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Cheez posted:

No. See the level 42 Pidgeot?

When the enemy is around level 25?

Yeah.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I still can't believe that Pidgeot was actually safely withdrawn from the PC

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Pureauthor posted:

No. See the level 42 Pidgeot?

When the enemy is around level 25?

Yeah.

Then you get to the end of the game with a pidgeot that won't do poo poo on the elite four, assuming you get that far. GREAT IDEA CHUCKLES

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

something posted:

Ahahahahahaha. Someone put this in the OP.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

something posted:

That flood of b's many seconds after Abby and Jay Leno were murdered... :smith:

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

something posted:

I haven't been following this too closely but that video made me laugh so hard that I'm literally weeping.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Cheez posted:

Then you get to the end of the game with a pidgeot that won't do poo poo on the elite four, assuming you get that far. GREAT IDEA CHUCKLES

I beat the Elite Four as a kid once with a lv. 100 Rattata, your argument is invalid

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Elman posted:

I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

Hell no, I can't take the overwhelming stupidity of the internet seriously enough. These are the same kinds of people who are going to make other lovely, bad decisions with their lives and the lives around them the moment they figure out there's a world outside their moms' basements.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Indrazar
Sep 19, 2011

AnonSpore posted:

That flood of b's many seconds after Abby and Jay Leno were murdered... :smith:

I think the true impact of the 10+ second input lag is really lost on some of these poor people.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
So, are we trying to give the Eevee back to the guy we took it from or...?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cheez posted:

Hell no, I can't take the overwhelming stupidity of the internet seriously enough. These are the same kinds of people who are going to make other lovely, bad decisions with their lives and the lives around them the moment they figure out there's a world outside their moms' basements.

Woah dude

It's a hacked, emulated copy of a 15 year old game made for kids, chill out :stare:

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

Cheez posted:

These are the same kinds of people who are going to make other lovely, bad decisions with their lives and the lives around them the moment they figure out there's a world outside their moms' basements.

Pot meet Kettle? Holy poo poo dude, it's a video game...

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Reminder that "released" in the Pokemon world has the same meaning it does in The Giver

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Slickdrac posted:

Pot meet Kettle? Holy poo poo dude, it's a video game...

Because clearly the videogame was the topic of that post and not the people playing it. You guys are just as dumb holy christ. Do you not see a problem with people who have no forethought or risk assessment?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Pureauthor posted:

So, are we trying to give the Eevee back to the guy we took it from or...?

Looks like there are a bunch of people who have never played this before and got kinda surprised that there was a hidden passage behind one of the buildings and suddenly we went exploring every backside for a secret entreance.

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

Cheez posted:

Dude it's just too many cooks in the kitchen, not a grand experiment in the flaws of humanity or some bullshit

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I can't stop laughing. That chat log!

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Mortabis posted:

Dude it's just too many cooks in the kitchen, not a grand experiment in the flaws of humanity or some bullshit

The cooks who thought they could beat the odds not only once, but three times. Think about that.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

I love stream reaction videos because the built in 10-25 seconds delay of Twitch ends up with the event happening followed by a huge poo poo storm, as if the chat was in pure shock before being able to react properly.

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

Cheez posted:

The cooks who thought they could beat the odds not only once, but three times. Think about that.

"Thought" does not factor

e: it's like two blind and deaf midgets tried to drive a car on the interstate with one on the pedals, one on the wheel

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cheez posted:

Because clearly the videogame was the topic of that post and not the people playing it. You guys are just as dumb holy christ. Do you not see a problem with people who have no forethought or risk assessment?

Oh no people didn't assess the risks of a video game or take it seriously enough, surely they are idiot manchildren who will get nowhere in their lives

Seriously read what you are typing right now, goddamn dude

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Goddamn, the trend distribution is almost a rhombus. The true ledge is non-linearity.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Cannot Find Server posted:

Oh no people didn't assess the risks of a video game or take it seriously enough, surely they are idiot manchildren who will get nowhere in their lives

Seriously read what you are typing right now, goddamn dude

Do you realize that these people won't stop existing when the videogame is over? It's true!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Cheez posted:

I seriously hope they make it back to the computer and murder the rest of the virtual computer monsters just to spite you.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Cheez posted:

Haha, you are some special brain-child picking fights all over the place, holy drat. :allears:

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Mordaedil posted:

Haha, you are some special brain-child picking fights all over the place, holy drat. :allears:

And the great thing is that most of them start because someone who isn't me says something stupid. Fancy that.

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid
:qq: 40 thousand people can't coordinate the movements of the player character in pokemon over a laggy chat channel, humanity is doomed :qq:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Cheez posted:

Do you realize that these people won't stop existing when the videogame is over? It's true!

You're a spastic.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Cheez posted:

And the great thing is that most of them start because someone who isn't me says something stupid. Fancy that.

You should try getting the stream chat to shut up / stop sending commands and let you lead the way :mil101:

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Cheez posted:

You're the worst poster ever. Think about taking off your fedora and shutting up.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Cheez posted:

B

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cheez posted:

Your posts have managed to out-stupid everything posted in the stream chat. Good work :thumbsup:

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
So close to using that Fire stone appropriately

Also, ignore Cheez, look at that rap sheet filled with the same thing he's doing right now :allears:

vvv-You are just adorably ignorant :laugh:

Slickdrac fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Feb 17, 2014

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

homeless snail posted:

I seriously hope they make it back to the computer and murder the rest of the virtual computer monsters just to spite you.

Think I care? They already hosed it up beyond any help.

We can get eevee, all we need is a water stone to make it evolve and we can use surf :downs:

We can fix this, all we have to do is go to the PC and deposit eevee, we've done this before :downs:

Now what? You have a grand total of one pokemon with weak moves. Assuming anyone even gets past the safari zone, assuming anyone gets past victory road, assuming anyone gets to the elite four, there is no backup plan. And you don't see how a bunch of people collectively thinking like this is horrifying when applied to actual real life situations.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Slickdrac posted:

So close to using that Fire stone appropriately

Also, ignore Cheez, look at that rap sheet filled with the same thing he's doing right now :allears:

Yeah, with my most recent one being a "fight" with some people over why I should ONLY use OBS and ONLY use twitch for streaming, otherwise I'm not doing it right, and also a bunch of loving retards who don't get that my one problem with OBS was a loving bug in the god drat program. gently caress you too buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Cheez posted:

Think I care? They already hosed it up beyond any help.

We can get eevee, all we need is a water stone to make it evolve and we can use surf :downs:

We can fix this, all we have to do is go to the PC and deposit eevee, we've done this before :downs:

Now what? You have a grand total of one pokemon with weak moves. Assuming anyone even gets past the safari zone, assuming anyone gets past victory road, assuming anyone gets to the elite four, there is no backup plan. And you don't see how a bunch of people collectively thinking like this is horrifying when applied to actual real life situations.

oh my god and they haven't even correctly EV trained, those idiots

suck my dick

• Locked thread