Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

gay picnic defence posted:

How many U9s get tested by ASADA? :smug:

Me cause I was so built m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pkid
Jan 30, 2005

I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!
I gave up after about 3 minutes because I really should be working....
http://www.sporcle.com/games/grimlock81/afl-clubs-ex-players-at-another-afl-club

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

pkid posted:

I gave up after about 3 minutes because I really should be working....
http://www.sporcle.com/games/grimlock81/afl-clubs-ex-players-at-another-afl-club

I gave up after it told me Josh Kennedy isn't formerly a Hawthorn player.

edit: for gently caress sake it needed Josh P. Kennedy.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
i got 45 all from memory and not looking over any club lists.

altho i couldnt spell cam pedersen's last name right and altho i remembered andrew raines i couldnt remember his name to save my life.

pkid
Jan 30, 2005

realbez posted:

I gave up after it told me Josh Kennedy isn't formerly a Hawthorn player.

edit: for gently caress sake it needed Josh P. Kennedy.

In fairness, there are 2 Josh Kennedys that would apply to this list.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
They should've named him John Kennedy III.

Or "Tres".

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
The game works if you just type surnames.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Apparently Alex Browne did his ACL against Gold Coast last night. That's probably career over for him seeing as his contract runs out this year and he hasn't had many opportunities at the AFL level to secure a place on the list long term.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I got 47 from memory, for some reason I had a huge mental blank on Scully (couldn't think of his drat name!) and only got him with a minute to spare.

Looking at that list, I didn't realise Melbourne had picked up Aiden Riley! Any Melbourne fans know how he's going?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Apparently Alex Browne did his ACL against Gold Coast last night. That's probably career over for him seeing as his contract runs out this year and he hasn't had many opportunities at the AFL level to secure a place on the list long term.

I remember him getting walked off. Poor guy. Twisted his knee pretty ugly, and said he heard a pop. Figured it wasn't gonna be good news. :smith:

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

cmndstab posted:

I got 47 from memory, for some reason I had a huge mental blank on Scully (couldn't think of his drat name!) and only got him with a minute to spare.

Looking at that list, I didn't realise Melbourne had picked up Aiden Riley! Any Melbourne fans know how he's going?

Still coming back from his broken leg, on the long term injury list already, but apparently he is ahead of where they thought he would be. Not sure when he will return (but obviously after Round 8 due to LTI).

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Seems anyone with the last name Browne is destined to have a hosed AFL career. (see: Andrew Browne, Freo)
Pretty satisfied with the belting we gave the dockers today. Shuey, Ellis and Yeo looked pretty good.

pkid
Jan 30, 2005

Just spotted Mitch Clarke and Nathan Jones from the Dees taking photos in Degraves St on the way to work this morning.

Did some googling and found out Mitch Clarke is a bit of a shutterbug.
Has his own facebook page dedicated to the craft - https://www.facebook.com/mitchclarkphotography
He takes a pretty nice portrait!

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

pkid posted:

Just spotted Mitch Clarke and Nathan Jones from the Dees taking photos in Degraves St on the way to work this morning.

Did some googling and found out Mitch Clarke is a bit of a shutterbug.
Has his own facebook page dedicated to the craft - https://www.facebook.com/mitchclarkphotography
He takes a pretty nice portrait!

Yeah I follow him on instagram and the tweeter and he's not awful at all.

davmo1
Jan 2, 2014
J4G Crybaby :frogout:
Something to do after retiring from footy perhaps.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Jeff Kennett continues to be a delusional egomaniac.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...e-1226830848453

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

tnimark posted:

Jeff Kennett continues to be a delusional egomaniac.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...e-1226830848453

Water wet, sky blue

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
Hawthorn would never have won those flags with a narcissistic old tory making unwanted interferences into the football department

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I wonder if he also takes credit for them not winning the 2012 premiership?

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Will he take credit for the 12 straight losses to the Cats?

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Will he take credit for the 12 straight losses to the Cats?

No that's Labor's fault.

davmo1
Jan 2, 2014
J4G Crybaby :frogout:
Got my tickets for the GWS Vs Sydney game for tomorrow night... goign to be a mud fest from the torrential rain today.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Oh good, I get to moderate for the first real time this year tonight.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
The UltimateFooty draft is meant to be this Friday but seeing as we only have 5 people in the league and it's pretty early, I've pushed it back 2 weeks to Monday 3rd March (Labour Day) at 7pm.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

TG-Chrono posted:

The UltimateFooty draft is meant to be this Friday but seeing as we only have 5 people in the league and it's pretty early, I've pushed it back 2 weeks to Monday 3rd March (Labour Day) at 7pm.
I thought Labour Day was the 10th?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Man this rain. Tonights game is going to be an underwater one.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Shmoses posted:

I thought Labour Day was the 10th?

My calendar is saying both the 3rd and 10th... :downs:

Nonetheless, Monday night.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

TG-Chrono posted:

My calendar is saying both the 3rd and 10th... :downs:

Nonetheless, Monday night.

It's different in different states

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

https://vine.co/v/MZreuxzHITW

If I had to guess, I'd say that tonights game isn't happening.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Jesus, that's some serious flooding :stare:

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:

Testekill posted:

https://vine.co/v/MZreuxzHITW

If I had to guess, I'd say that tonights game isn't happening.

Oh wow :stare:

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
VFL Park lives again!

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

From what I remember, VFL Park had good drainage for its time. MCG and other ovals would be 95% mud before VFL Park would lose its greenness

That said, the rain has been insane here, plus Melbourne hasn't had a good amount of rain all year till last weekend. The ground will be pretty hard and take a while to soak up that water.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Waverley sticks out in my mind as the most miserable waterlogged place in existence with local weather patterns that made it piss down when the rest of the city was bright and sunny.

I could be totally wrong though and have that image formed from unrepresentative personal experience since I was only in my early teens I think by the time they knocked it down.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
gently caress it, play the game anyways. NAB cup is all about experimenting, AFL + water polo.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Well, they're playing. I can't believe this is the same ground from that vine. They did an amazing job clearing off the water.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
stream me?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Bookmark and OP this poo poo:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=other

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
The RAN Institute of Geography

• Locked thread