Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

joats posted:

Holy poo poo!

I just want to post this little arthmoor thing again.
http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index...-mass-hysteria/

Seriously read how this coder that did some collaborations with google has tried to tell arthmoor that some of the code in USKP is causing infinite loops and needs to be rewritten.
He then rewrites the code and asks for it to be uploaded right away because this is a major mistake that can seriously gently caress up saves.

The whole time Arthmoor is like,
"Therein lies your problem. An elitist and arrogant attitude on your part. Almost as though you (and I mean JUST you in this case, don't malign the others by including them in this) think that being a professional coder gives you the right to belittle hobbyist programmers in a game modding environment
I sure hope you don't treat your colleagues at Google this way, because if you do, I have no idea why you're still employed there."

and refuses to change the bad code. For what? I don't understand. If it makes the patch better Arthmoor you dumb baby just loving make the patch better. And this type of thing happens to just about every bit of code rewrite that could make USKP better or code implementations that could combine several bug fix mods into USKP. Arthmoor just becomes a big gay baby and refuses to listen to anyone.
You know what else he did? He sent a DMCA takedown to Nexus and one other site, when that guy posted a fix there. (Meanwhile, the original fix cribs from one of my mods and nobody batted an eyelash when I pointed it out.)

I've put up with Arthmoor's petty bullshit up to this point, in the name of trying to make the USKP a bit better, but this is too much. gently caress that guy.

Kilroy fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Feb 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mr. Crow posted:

It used to be a popular key-logger-magnet for the same reason it got popular.

Whether or not that's still the case I don't know, but I'm wary of downloading things off their site.

I downloaded one of the Skyrim mods and ran it through the MalwareBytes scanner and Avast! and it didn't see anything. There was a file inside the archive with a .manifest extension and if I remember correctly from my WoW days that was simply used by the Curse client to track the file. I didn't have to use the client to download the mod, either - direct download is an option. It might require a registered account to access but then, so does the Nexus.

I guess the question is at what point dealing with Nexus politics and administration becomes more painful than the nebulous threat of (possible) malware. The latter, at least, you can remove.

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Feb 18, 2014

Preem Palver
Jul 5, 2007
Curse runs the Minecraft community and if anything it's an even more juvenile, spiteful, and insular community than the Elder Scrolls mod scene. You would have to click on AdFly links to download mods, modders would start writing code that would wreck your Skyrim install if you played the game through Mod Organizer instead of the hypothetical Curse client, or would write their mods in such a way that it would corrupt your save if you ran it alongside a mod created by someone they didn't like. Because that's Minecraft modding, and Curse doesn't give a poo poo cleaning up any of that.

So imagine the pants-on-head stupidity of the Nexus with the added bonus of malware (from AdFly ads) and mods written to deliberately gently caress up your game.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Preem Palver posted:

Curse runs the Minecraft community and if anything it's an even more juvenile, spiteful, and insular community than the Elder Scrolls mod scene. You would have to click on AdFly links to download mods, modders would start writing code that would wreck your Skyrim install if you played the game through Mod Organizer instead of the hypothetical Curse client, or would write their mods in such a way that it would corrupt your save if you ran it alongside a mod created by someone they didn't like. Because that's Minecraft modding, and Curse doesn't give a poo poo cleaning up any of that.

So imagine the pants-on-head stupidity of the Nexus with the added bonus of malware (from AdFly ads) and mods written to deliberately gently caress up your game.

Looking at the site it seems like Curse is only running the front end servers that handle the downloads; the communities that are in the back end remain independent. This looks to be the "back end" community behind the Curse front end - completely indivisible from the Minecraft ne'erdwells. If anything the downside here is that the community looks all but derelict, and Curse might not one day be inclined to keep paying the server bills for it.

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Feb 18, 2014

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Curse is as bad as the Nexus, for different reasons, like buying up Wikis, leaving them unmaintained, and then serving up poo poo ads on them. Just one example but seriously when it comes to ~~~ video game mods~ there is no ideal site.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
It was a thought, anyway. I just think we need something to compete with Nexus that serves mods in the same fashion, if only to break the monopoly and force them to be less intolerable. Curse just seems to be the only other major-league presence with the size and clout to do that.

In other news I've released Anska Enhanced, which turns the tomb-raiding genealogist you probably never knew existed into a full follower, complete with travel commentary.*

*shamelessly cribbed from Mjoll

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Gyshall posted:

Curse is as bad as the Nexus, for different reasons, like buying up Wikis, leaving them unmaintained, and then serving up poo poo ads on them. Just one example but seriously when it comes to ~~~ video game mods~ there is no ideal site.

I would say that planet phillip has been the only good mod site I have been to. It's all half life 2 mods and is because there isn't a good well known site for them and its basically his own map collection of every map he can find. Or maybe it's because mappers are just better people.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

My friend was wanting to get a bunch of mods for skyrim. I have been trying to understand how Nexus works. Do you have to pay money every month to use it? Does it require payment at all? I looked at their FAQs, and they were not very good at answering.

Apparently, you have to keep paying in order to use the mods you download, right? Or is it a one time payment?

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Feb 18, 2014

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

I AM THE M00N! posted:

My friend was wanting to get a bunch of mods for skyrim. I have been trying to understand how Nexus works. Do you have to pay money every month to use it? Does it require payment at all?
Nope. They ask you if you want to buy a premium subscription when you sign up, but you can just continue without doing so.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Derailing again but I never noticed how bad arthmoor was until this uskp problem and reading how he handles it on the nexus forums and that little community modding forum. In one he acts like a complete dick that ignores advice because of some egotistical superiority complex based partially on senority and admits a disdane for mod users. He basically says gently caress those guys that downloads our mods. On the nexus forums he takes the ideas of other people, passes them off as his own all while pretending that he is serving the good of the mod userbase and continuing to blame those that actually worked hard on a fix as slowing down the work or causing problems and grief.

He is loving crazy.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.

The Mad Archivist posted:

You're forgetting the part where they're banned without appeal for some pedantic reason.

In terms of Nexus alteratives, have we really considered Curse.com? I know they're more well known for WoW UI mods but they have a dedicated section up for Skyrim, and they allow for direct download of files as opposed to the invasive Steam workshop method, along with an option to use their client. Is there some unknown reason that people aren't using it (aside from Nexus being more well-known)?

Ahahahaha, oh boy, Curse is whole 'nother :can:. I'm not too well versed in the history, but there's been... a fair few shitstorms with Curse in the past.

...What ever happened to... I think it was called Planet Elder Scrolls? Did it just fade away a few years ago?

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011
Planet Elder Scrolls still exist. It just isn't as popular for Skyrim mods as the Nexus. Also, is there an alternative compiled bug fix patch? The more I learn of Arthmoor, the less I would want to use his mods.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

At this point, making an alternative to the USKP would be too hard a task.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

There's also TES Alliance which seems better even if only for the lack of karma-whoring features. I only run into it when looking for Duke Patrick's mods, though.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

In other news I've released Anska Enhanced, which turns the tomb-raiding genealogist you probably never knew existed into a full follower, complete with travel commentary.*

*shamelessly cribbed from Mjoll

Please keep doing this. It is awesome.

v1ld posted:

There's also TES Alliance which seems better even if only for the lack of karma-whoring features. I only run into it when looking for Duke Patrick's mods, though.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. It's only downside really is "it's not as well known as the nexus", which is a shame. Thank god the Morrowind community is vehemently anti-nexus (and also why Arthmoor takes stabs at the Morrowind patch project whenever he can :v:)

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Modding Morrowind can be a lot more frustrating though as the entire community is spread out across like five different websites and a host of dead links so you get started looking around and next thing you know its twelve hours later and you're waiting on the google translate to finish for this russian mod site that is the only place left for the mod you crave.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

I AM THE M00N! posted:

My friend was wanting to get a bunch of mods for skyrim. I have been trying to understand how Nexus works. Do you have to pay money every month to use it? Does it require payment at all? I looked at their FAQs, and they were not very good at answering.

Apparently, you have to keep paying in order to use the mods you download, right? Or is it a one time payment?

Absolutely no payment necessary. Just keep on trucking when signing up. And get the Nexus Mod Manager, it will make your life much easier.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mortimer posted:

Please keep doing this. It is awesome.

One of my Heimskr commenters mentioned doing Nazeem - as ridiculous as the idea seems it has merit. He said to do it as a sort of 'Jaime Lannister style snarky swordmaster.' I'm going to start rummaging through all the voice clips from the 'malecondescending' voice type and see if I can get something worthwhile together.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Well for what ever goes on in the background of nexus, the site provides one of the best if not the best interface for browsing through and downloading tes mods.

Broniki
Sep 2, 2009

Feminist Frequency is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign. Donate today!

I'm having a lot of trouble with Blackreach Railroad. The mod just does not stay enabled. I check the box, then I come back letter and it's unchecked again. The .esp seems to stay enabled just fine but the .esm won't and I have no idea why. It means I can't play the mod.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

One of my Heimskr commenters mentioned doing Nazeem - as ridiculous as the idea seems it has merit. He said to do it as a sort of 'Jaime Lannister style snarky swordmaster.' I'm going to start rummaging through all the voice clips from the 'malecondescending' voice type and see if I can get something worthwhile together.

Doesn't Nazeem share the same voice as Marcurio (the wizard mercenary from Riften)?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Scyantific posted:

Doesn't Nazeem share the same voice as Marcurio (the wizard mercenary from Riften)?

Nah, Marcurio is MaleEvenToned, while Nazeem is MaleCondescending. The latter I don't think is even normally a valid voicetype for followers so this could take considerable doing, I'd basically be making a custom-voiced NPC. But I think I've got enough experience under my belt at this point to tackle it, and I know there are at least a couple good guides for it out there.

Potentially a dumb Mod Organizer question, but is there a way to get the CK and MO to play along with each other? Whenever I runt the CK through MO it bitches at me and crashes whenever I try to compile scripts or do anything more basic than switch numbers around in NPC records.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Berke Negri posted:

Modding Morrowind can be a lot more frustrating though as the entire community is spread out across like five different websites and a host of dead links so you get started looking around and next thing you know its twelve hours later and you're waiting on the google translate to finish for this russian mod site that is the only place left for the mod you crave.

http://mw.modhistory.com/

^nearly every mod for morrowind ever made. Find lists on other sites, search for them there (but this is skyrim modding :v:)

Potentially a dumb Mod Organizer question, but is there a way to get the CK and MO to play along with each other? Whenever I runt the CK through MO it bitches at me and crashes whenever I try to compile scripts or do anything more basic than switch numbers around in NPC records.

I had the same thing, my solution was "don't run CK through MO".

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I'm back into Skyrim after not playing for quite a while. I took an afternoon to update my Mod Manager and all my active mods. For some reason, I don't have some of the basic Smelting options like Steel and Corundum. I can see Iron, Silver, Gold, Dwarven (only Large Struts as the option), and Leather from a smelter for some goddamn reason. Any idea what mod is causing this? Is it just a skill check that I'm missing to add them to the list? I've got several armor/smithing mods on but I don't remember this being an issue before. The ones I can tell I know affect smithing directly are Ars Metallica and Lost Art of the Blacksmith, plus I have various armor mods like Armonizer and Immersive Armors.

Broniki
Sep 2, 2009

Feminist Frequency is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign. Donate today!

Also, I might as well ask about this:

The OP mentions that a blue tint happens with SoS, and explains how to fix it. I don't know if this is the same problem, either way I'm not using 0.199 (I'm using the latest version with K ENB) and my enbseries.ini doesn't have the line it tells you to change. This blue tint happens randomly when I load up the game and also seems triggered by magic use or stepping on those lightning traps.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

New Leaf posted:

I'm back into Skyrim after not playing for quite a while. I took an afternoon to update my Mod Manager and all my active mods. For some reason, I don't have some of the basic Smelting options like Steel and Corundum. I can see Iron, Silver, Gold, Dwarven (only Large Struts as the option), and Leather from a smelter for some goddamn reason. Any idea what mod is causing this? Is it just a skill check that I'm missing to add them to the list? I've got several armor/smithing mods on but I don't remember this being an issue before. The ones I can tell I know affect smithing directly are Ars Metallica and Lost Art of the Blacksmith, plus I have various armor mods like Armonizer and Immersive Armors.

You shouldn't update all of your mods and suddenly expect your old saves to work, if that's what you're wondering.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Prophecy120 posted:

Can anyone elaborate to a modding newbie how to do this? Is it as simple as finding an XML file and adding the pastebin text to it, or is there a step I'm missing? I searched around online and the only things I've really found are a bunch of different custom 'lootifications'. Thanks.

1. Make a Merged Patch.
  2. Download and install Lootification. (Requires Java.)
  3. Open the skyrim\data\SkyProc Patchers\LLI\ folder.
  4. You'll see a couple of XML files in there. For the most part, you'll only want to edit the Custom.xml, but in this specific case, you'll need to edit the main lootification.xml. CTRL-F and search for "Hoth" to find the line that says <mod modName="Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp"> and remove that section (everything until the next </mod> tag) and replace it with that pastebin.
  5. Run LLI.jar (requires Java.)
  6. Enjoy.

Also, Here is bunch of other stuff I've lootified, including Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, FF7 Blades at the Forge, Keyblades, and Warmonger's Armory. Those ones you'll just want to paste into your custom.xml file.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
Question:

If one were to have a mod where crime bounties on the player gradually decay when they spend time away from the place that considers them a criminal, would it be better for the player have to stay away from the entire hold, or just the main city of that hold? I'm leaning towards the latter, but a little bit ambivalent.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Strudel Man posted:

Question:

If one were to have a mod where crime bounties on the player gradually decay when they spend time away from the place that considers them a criminal, would it be better for the player have to stay away from the entire hold, or just the main city of that hold? I'm leaning towards the latter, but a little bit ambivalent.

Both via MCM if you can manage it? I know I need to learn how to work that thing.

Also, I'd suggest that you adjust the equation to erode on a curve - small bounties decay faster while larger ones decay more slowly. And a slider to adjust that in MCM. :unsmigghh:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Both via MCM if you can manage it? I know I need to learn how to work that thing.

Also, I'd suggest that you adjust the equation to erode on a curve - small bounties decay faster while larger ones decay more slowly. And a slider to adjust that in MCM. :unsmigghh:
Never mucked around with MCM before, but I imagine that I'm going to have to.

My current, somewhat tentative plan for an equation is that the bounty decays each day to (x * 0.9) - 5 gold, where x is the previous day's value. I need both an absolute and a proportional change in order for small bounties actually to go away and for large ones to decrease meaningfully. Using these values, being caught pick-pocketing would be forgotten about in four days, and murder would take...about a month? That's a while, game-time, even if it's probably still a little short treated 'realistically.'

I've also discovered that apparently the game actually tracks violent and non-violent crime separately, so if I wanted to, I could have them decay separately. Not sure I really want to, though.

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

Agents are GO! posted:

1. Make a Merged Patch.
  2. Download and install Lootification. (Requires Java.)
  3. Open the skyrim\data\SkyProc Patchers\LLI\ folder.
  4. You'll see a couple of XML files in there. For the most part, you'll only want to edit the Custom.xml, but in this specific case, you'll need to edit the main lootification.xml. CTRL-F and search for "Hoth" to find the line that says <mod modName="Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp"> and remove that section (everything until the next </mod> tag) and replace it with that pastebin.
  5. Run LLI.jar (requires Java.)
  6. Enjoy.

Also, Here is bunch of other stuff I've lootified, including Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, FF7 Blades at the Forge, Keyblades, and Warmonger's Armory. Those ones you'll just want to paste into your custom.xml file.

I'm a bit confused about this. Why can't you just run the Lootification patcher itself, without editing anything? There obviously must be some reason, otherwise you wouldn't have done it, but just running the patcher seemed to work for me before and I'd like to know what this is all about.

By the way, in case anyone else ever has the problem of Skyrim crashing when you save, it seems to be a possible problem with SSME. One of the suggested fixes is to load your save twice when you start the game, and that seems to be working for me so far.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Praetorian Mage posted:

I'm a bit confused about this. Why can't you just run the Lootification patcher itself, without editing anything? There obviously must be some reason, otherwise you wouldn't have done it, but just running the patcher seemed to work for me before and I'd like to know what this is all about.

By the way, in case anyone else ever has the problem of Skyrim crashing when you save, it seems to be a possible problem with SSME. One of the suggested fixes is to load your save twice when you start the game, and that seems to be working for me so far.

Because any mod without entries in either lootification.xml (which comes with entries for a lot of popular mods) or custom.xml (which is where any entries you make in the LLI UI are recorded) won't be touched by the patcher. You can see this for yourself by running the patcher, then loading up LLI.esp in TES5edit, and seeing all the entries, or just checking out the LLI.esp's list of master files.

You could lootify them in the patcher UI but that's a huge pain in the rear end (the UI is, by the authors own admission, horrid.) That's why I lootify everything by hand in a text editor.

I had to relootify IA7 because Hothtrooper was... Nice... Enough to change every single EDID from previous versions, meaning the old Immersive Armors entries did absolutely nothing for IA7, even for armors that were carried over from previous versions, because the EDIDs were different.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

So yeah, Warmonger Armory and Heljarchen Farm are some drat good mods. Heljarchen farm works almost exactly like a Hearthfire house but instead of turning it into a trophy home, you can turn it into an income generator if you hire workers and guards.

Warmonger Armory on the other hand, has some pretty nice designs going, and they fit right in with the rest of the game. See the Breton assassin I have right now. Got Telvanni Apprentice robes/gloves/boots and the Rogue Thief Hood.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Scyantific posted:

So yeah, Warmonger Armory and Heljarchen Farm are some drat good mods. Heljarchen farm works almost exactly like a Hearthfire house but instead of turning it into a trophy home, you can turn it into an income generator if you hire workers and guards.

Warmonger Armory on the other hand, has some pretty nice designs going, and they fit right in with the rest of the game. See the Breton assassin I have right now. Got Telvanni Apprentice robes/gloves/boots and the Rogue Thief Hood.

Yeah I really like Warmonger, the Shadow Warlock outfit is awesome. If anybody is interested, next time I'm at my PC, I'll post the little esp I made that has an alternate Unarmored version of it (to work with Mage Armor.)

Edit: Also, in my post a few above yours, I linked to my lootification of Warmonger, if you like that sort of thing.

Edit the second: gently caress, the dude who did the Populated series of mods got banned? :catstare:

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Feb 18, 2014

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Agents are GO! posted:

Yeah I really like Warmonger, the Shadow Warlock outfit is awesome. If anybody is interested, next time I'm at my PC, I'll post the little esp I made that has an alternate Unarmored version of it (to work with Mage Armor.)

Edit: Also, in my post a few above yours, I linked to my lootification of Warmonger, if you like that sort of thing.

Edit the second: gently caress, the dude who did the Populated series of mods got banned? :catstare:

Yeah. I'm not sure on specifics, but I think he was either the guy who made Enhanced Mighty Dragons (Erkeil) or he did the same thing that Erkeil did (multiple accounts for endorsement farming).

Either way I have all of his Populated mods except the Prisons module so I can toss them up on my Dropbox at any time.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Scyantific posted:

Yeah. I'm not sure on specifics, but I think he was either the guy who made Enhanced Mighty Dragons (Erkeil) or he did the same thing that Erkeil did (multiple accounts for endorsement farming).

Either way I have all of his Populated mods except the Prisons module so I can toss them up on my Dropbox at any time.

I've got them installed, they're great little mods. (Except for the prisons one, and now I'm irritated that I didn't grab it.)

They work great with ASIS, except the populated Civil War, because it ends up generating so many goddamn soldiers that Skyrim crashes.

gently caress, time to pour out a 40oz for him.

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

Agents are GO! posted:

Because any mod without entries in either lootification.xml (which comes with entries for a lot of popular mods) or custom.xml (which is where any entries you make in the LLI UI are recorded) won't be touched by the patcher. You can see this for yourself by running the patcher, then loading up LLI.esp in TES5edit, and seeing all the entries, or just checking out the LLI.esp's list of master files.

You could lootify them in the patcher UI but that's a huge pain in the rear end (the UI is, by the authors own admission, horrid.) That's why I lootify everything by hand in a text editor.

I had to relootify IA7 because Hothtrooper was... Nice... Enough to change every single EDID from previous versions, meaning the old Immersive Armors entries did absolutely nothing for IA7, even for armors that were carried over from previous versions, because the EDIDs were different.

Okay, I get it. The thing that's weird for me is that when I was using IA6, all I remember doing is downloading and running the patcher and getting lootified armors. I tested it by searching for them in the console and they all seemed to be there. I guess I must have had updated .xml files without knowing it. Thanks for the clarification.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Praetorian Mage posted:

Okay, I get it. The thing that's weird for me is that when I was using IA6, all I remember doing is downloading and running the patcher and getting lootified armors. I tested it by searching for them in the console and they all seemed to be there. I guess I must have had updated .xml files without knowing it. Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah, Lootification "ships" with entries for popular mods, but the IA ones are obsolete since Hoth changed every singled EDID (sometimes only slightly, but that's enough.)

Oh, and since the mod has entries in lootification.xml, you can't edit it in the LLI UI.

Broniki
Sep 2, 2009

Broniki posted:

Also, I might as well ask about this:

The OP mentions that a blue tint happens with SoS, and explains how to fix it. I don't know if this is the same problem, either way I'm not using 0.199 (I'm using the latest version with K ENB) and my enbseries.ini doesn't have the line it tells you to change. This blue tint happens randomly when I load up the game and also seems triggered by magic use or stepping on those lightning traps.

Ok, this only seems to happen in interior cells. I haven't seen it while outside and if I leave a dungeon while it's happening it goes away. Not sure what is causing that or how to fix it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
About five minutes after I've started playing, MO complains about skyrim.nexusmods.com/1330 being wrong somehow. Then I play another hour and a half, then CTD. No matter where I am or what I'm doing. Halp.

Edit: Am on phone, cannot post load order.

• Locked thread