Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dirty nub
Jan 19, 2009

Downloading patch now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

New armor in the store? Can someone post it here when they get the chance?

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Total patch is ~390 MB.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Hahahaha a new 1% area hahahaha, I hope people who have passes to both get a special title or something.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

CLAM DOWN posted:

Hahahaha a new 1% area hahahaha, I hope people who have passes to both get a special title or something.

"No Self Control"

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Lyer posted:

New armor in the store? Can someone post it here when they get the chance?

Zodiac armour?

Just from here so far.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Holy christ I am buying that.

rap music posted:

"No Self Control"

"2 Rich 2 Furious"

CLAM DOWN fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Feb 19, 2014

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

gently caress, download's stopped on the last file, 350.59mb in.

e: haha it was like 40mb by itself

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Illuyankas posted:

e: haha it was like 40mb by itself

Texture file for Arus' new armor

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Arenanet is trying to eat up what is left of my bank account. Jesus.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

I'm in. Time to push my retirement back yet again.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
drat, new armor and a new finisher, oh dear.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

Texture file for Arus' new armor

Touché.

tirinal
Feb 5, 2007

CLAM DOWN posted:

GW2 has a deep, entrenched commitment to vertical progression.

In the gem store.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Illuyankas posted:

Zodiac armour?

Just from here so far.

Pardon me, I have to change my pants.

Edit: Aw man, I totally would've taken an Airship Pass over the all-exclusive Divinity's Reach's smug club.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
The new backpiece you can get from doing stuff in the new update!

:wtc:

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
So we spend an entire year slaughtering and demolishing every single army and alliance Scarlet ever assembled and thwarting her idiotic nonsense plans at every single turn and now, after the giant debacle with her stupid giant puppet and her occupation attempts in the mist, she has the necessary forces and resources to destroy the single most well defended and secure city in the entire world?

This story is retarded and I'll see you all after it's over cause I'm not touching this poo poo.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

So we spend an entire year slaughtering and demolishing every single army and alliance Scarlet ever assembled and thwarting her idiotic nonsense plans at every single turn and now, after the giant debacle with her stupid giant puppet and her occupation attempts in the mist, she has the necessary forces and resources to destroy the single most well defended and secure city in the entire world?

This story is retarded and I'll see you all after it's over cause I'm not touching this poo poo.

Stop being a lame baby, I'll see you online tonight to have some fun!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Crap, I completely forgot to finish getting my moa racer. I had almost 100 of the tokens, I just needed another hour to get the remaining ones. I'm guessing that is gone forever now, or did they relocate the moas?

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Jetamo posted:

...I genuinely like that back item.

How does the crafting process work for this? How many blades is considered maximum? What are the requirements for it all?

(I blame RP having happened :ohdear: )

EDIT: Trust in Dulfy always. Eight arms. Several coloration options. Some manner of resource gathering we still have to work through. loving yes I'm getting this.

Dinictus fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Feb 19, 2014

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

You endured god knows how many hours of Trahearne being the least convincing protagonist ever, with you as his plucky mute sidekick, and this is what you tap out over?

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Lonk posted:

I reinstalled GW1 while waiting for LA to die a horrible death and now I remember how great GW1 was. Unfortunately I do not remember any of the controls or how to play it!

I remember the controls, hide under a table and let your heroes win everything. :smug:

Dominic White posted:

You endured god knows how many hours of Trahearne being the least convincing protagonist ever, with you as his plucky mute sidekick, and this is what you tap out over?

:cry: My videogame story.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
So far this is pretty fun.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Gnashblade got conscripted by the Lionguard and Hobotron is now "heal-o-tron" :allears:

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Jetamo posted:

ARACHNOS LIVES

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

malhavok posted:

So far this is pretty fun.

They really didn't half-arse it, did they? Lion's Arch is a poisonous smoking crater in the ground and almost unrecognizable now, and there's a steampunk Obelisk of NOD lasering people off on one side.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Heavy Lobster posted:

ARACHNOS LIVES

loving YES.

Fendahleen
May 21, 2003

WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR US, EARTH MEN

Kekai Kotaki's art style is just smearing blocks on a tablet right guys? My 12 year old nephew can do that no problems!

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Fendahleen posted:

Kekai Kotaki's art style is just smearing blocks on a tablet right guys? My 12 year old nephew can do that no problems!

It's impressionist, okay!!!

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Holy poo poo. Zodiac armor.

http://dulfy.net/2014/02/19/gw2-zodiac-armor-skin-gallery/

I don't know how I feel right now.

Oh and it makes Charr transparent. Or at least from the previews.

Batham
Jun 19, 2010

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground.

I want my broken content gawd dangit! :bahgawd:

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Man I just logged in to check it out and this is pretty cool.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SlothBear posted:

Holy poo poo. Zodiac armor.

http://dulfy.net/2014/02/19/gw2-zodiac-armor-skin-gallery/

I don't know how I feel right now.

Oh and it makes Charr transparent. Or at least from the previews.

Smurftit armor. Also they need to lay off the coat tails on armor. It's getting rather old. Just make some regular pants, anet!

I really, really hope you can dye skin color, because that would be amazing. I am almost 100% certain they won't let you, though. I wonder how the seams between zodiac and any other armor work.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Out with the old,

In with the WoW new.

Yes, you do blend into the night sky and water.

And yes, they really do need to lay off the coat tails.

This is so bad it's good.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Looks like the giant from cliffside, I always thought he was a good guy they shouldn't skin him for armour.

The rich people airship is right above the new LA poor people town.

Batham
Jun 19, 2010

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground.

Visidan posted:

The rich people airship is right above the new LA poor people town.

When I get tired off the smell in DR, I can now give the peasants from LA the honor of feeling my spittle land on their faces. Excellent.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

If they ever made the skins available via the achievement panel I'd consider buying some of those. As it is, I'll never buy any gem store skins.

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

Estel posted:

Oh Keiran, your descendant is an idiot :cripes:

Chip off the old block.

EDIT: welp should have refreshed seeing as there is an update and all.

Are cosmetic still the same transmutation system or has there been any update that means anyone that wants to play dress up won't have to have multiple, multiple items taking up inventory slots?

Fendahleen posted:

Your nephew can't make those blocks look like glitch duplication the same way.

Reverend Dr fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Feb 19, 2014

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:

Fendahleen posted:

He left ANet before the game launched I believe, he does a lot of NPC or armor concept art more than anything else. According to the concept books I have, Daniel Dociu did some of the really good loading screens in GW1 which had clearly defined strokes even if it's intentionally vague. From the top of my head, the loading screen with Tixx's floating golem ship fits that description but southsun part 2 onwards has looked really smudged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

We're GI Joe and she's COBRA. I'm coming back after a long time out to see LA be destroyed.

• Locked thread