Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
hooray loomis

top of the page mf'er

pixelbaron fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Feb 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

detectivemonkey posted:

If you get it at Starbucks it's looseleaf!

i bought it at target so it's in the lovely paper bags. which is fine, it was either Tazo Rest or the full Valerian root tea, which tastes like wet socks.

I would have opted for something loose leaf, but all the loose leaf teas I have have caffeine. shame, but its for the best because my nose is too stuffed up to appreciate my jasmine pearl tea.

Gravitee posted:

I think Arizona iced tea tastes like aluminum can. Loose 4 lyfe *except when I'm at work and can't be bothered.

you know it comes in glass bottles as well, right? their sweet tea is pretty bangin' for the price.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
My favorite tea is coffee.

Today at work I've been unpacking and serializing computers. Not fun. We have 19 more PALLETS to go.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

poopkitty posted:

My favorite tea is coffee.
same

i quite like russian caravan though

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
if i get the internship tomorrow i will be celebratory drinking and if i don't get it i will be woe-drinking

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

this is pretty cool too, it's a database of human and animal figures and you can set it up to do sessions where the images stay up for certain periods of time: http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/

also here are a couple of pages of sketches I did from that a while ago (:nws: for boobies) 1 2

avvy I hope your drinking will be joyful drinking

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

pixelbaron posted:

hooray loomis

top of the page mf'er
You might want to edit out that link :filez: but definitely yay Loomis

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Avshalom posted:

same

i quite like russian caravan though

I enjoy the odd cup of Earl Grey or nite time chamomile, but I prefer my coffee. It's the Sailor in me. :coffee:

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Anne Whateley posted:

You might want to edit out that link :filez: but definitely yay Loomis

:saddowns:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Portals posted:

this is pretty cool too, it's a database of human and animal figures and you can set it up to do sessions where the images stay up for certain periods of time: http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/

also here are a couple of pages of sketches I did from that a while ago (:nws: for boobies) 1 2

avvy I hope your drinking will be joyful drinking

Those are really nice, Portals!

I once showed my life drawings to a coworker of mine and she was really shocked that they were of nude people. She thought that nude life drawing was only a fictional thing that was played for laughs in movies and TV.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
also quickposes

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Nessa posted:

Those are really nice, Portals!

I once showed my life drawings to a coworker of mine and she was really shocked that they were of nude people. She thought that nude life drawing was only a fictional thing that was played for laughs in movies and TV.

I can't draw, but I paint nudes. Usually myself, TBH. I have a million nekkid pictures of me in my phone that I use as models. I give them as gifts, too. :shrug: My kids know art from smut, like I didn't.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!

Obligatory Toast posted:

you know it comes in glass bottles as well, right? their sweet tea is pretty bangin' for the price.

I've never seen it in bottles. Just cans and jugs.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

poopkitty posted:

It's the Sailor in me. :coffee:
when i was a small child, my father took me on a ferry trip and i started running around loudly proclaiming "i have generations of russian seamen in my blood!" until he told me i might want to rephrase that

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
My creepy 55 year old co-worker is talking about all of the 20 year old Japanese girls at church. :pedo: It's gross. He has a 16 year old daughter and he likes when she has friends over.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Loomis is public domain.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
lots of bad threads and posts

i am safe here but poopkitty is still a something sensitive spy so

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

poopkitty posted:

My creepy 55 year old co-worker is talking about all of the 20 year old Japanese girls at church. :pedo: It's gross. He has a 16 year old daughter and he likes when she has friends over.

So he's gone native.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Pick posted:

Loomis is public domain.

looks like they are selling his books on amazon now

but yeah when i first bookmarked those pdfs it was years ago when they were outta print and you couldn't find em

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Captain America 2 has been completely spoiled but it was pretty obvious so I guess it's ok.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Just because something is printed doesn't mean it's legally owned exclusively by the printer. (Project Gutenberg etc)

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Turns out that if you don't go to the gym for a long time, you can't lift as much as you used to even if you thought you could.

And now I am walking like an elderly person.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

bathroom sounds posted:

Turns out that if you don't go to the gym for a long time, you can't lift as much as you used to even if you thought you could.

the trick is to never go in the first place

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the time has come for me to confess

it was me

i jizzed on the cookies before they cooled

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
drat like half if fyad got banned or probate

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

bathroom sounds posted:

sounds like someone wasn't lifting with their legs

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Avshalom posted:

it was me

It was a good idea. Salty and sweet taste great together

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Avshalom posted:

it was me

did you also steal them from the cookie jar

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
stole the cookies
got her cookies off on the cookies
cookies

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Torka posted:

sounds like someone wasn't lifting with their legs
I waaaas. And my rear end. But my hamstrings are weak as heck now.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

cool

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

what did tthey do

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
banned for bein funny prob

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

boom boom boom posted:

what did tthey do

No clue

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Gravitee posted:

I think Arizona iced tea tastes like aluminum can. Loose 4 lyfe *except when I'm at work and can't be bothered.
I love that aluminum can taste, hell yes. Arizona in plastic bottles is worthless to me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

this is the best comic on the entire planet

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

this is the best comic on the entire planet
yeah i'm sold just by the cover

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
This one chick at my gym spends literally every second on the elliptical talking on her phone. She's going pretty fast but carries on a normal conversation! Meanwhile I'm gasping and wheezing and trying not to feel bad about myself.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

synthy nooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
SML is on a tear and I like it.

PS I may have caught the ladythread plague. I've been coughing all day and my throat itches. Send help.

• Locked thread