Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
NOOOO PUTTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
dropping like flies

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
i like how "banned half of fyad" was 4 people

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
now this is just not acceptable

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
UNPROBATE PUTTY

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Pick posted:

Loomis is public domain.
I don't think so, it looks like the copyright was renewed

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

detectivemonkey posted:

SML is on a tear and I like it.

PS I may have caught the ladythread plague. I've been coughing all day and my throat itches. Send help.

:smith::respek::smith: I've been trying to ignore how lovely I feel all day. And I have to run errands in the suburbs tomorrow, which won't make things better.

I'll have season three of Game of Thrones, though

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
seriously, a week? for that??

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

SpazmasterX posted:

i like how "banned half of fyad" was 4 people
lmao

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

:smith::respek::smith: I've been trying to ignore how lovely I feel all day. And I have to run errands in the suburbs tomorrow, which won't make things better.

I'll have season three of Game of Thrones, though

Blame Hegel (PS where is Hegel?)

I really hope I get better by Friday. My mother in law and her holistic healer husband are staying with us and I don't want to be force-fed homeopathy.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Anyone else find it kinda hilarious how seriously people are taking probations lately? Buncha people acting like they're huge injustices or some poo poo. As long as it isn't 100k hours I'm p sure Putty will live

detectivemonkey posted:

I really hope I get better by Friday. My mother in law and her holistic healer husband are staying with us and I don't want to be force-fed homeopathy.
Maybe she's on her way back from Eastern Europe and/or recovering from that trip?

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Jetsetlemming posted:

Anyone else find it kinda hilarious how seriously people are taking probations lately? Buncha people acting like they're huge injustices or some poo poo. As long as it isn't 100k hours I'm p sure Putty will live

Maybe she's on her way back from Eastern Europe and/or recovering from that trip?

But will we???

Probably but also what if she is trapped in Belgium and waiting for us to come find her, unable to post.

Btw Crow Jane: the Best Suburbs. Also that's where they keep their Wawas (if you're going north).

defectivemonkey fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Feb 19, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Jetsetlemming posted:

Mmmmm nope it's forums injustice sorry you can't see this

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

Oh man, I can sympathize with that. My not-quite mother-in-law thinks yoga, neti pots, prayer and a vegan diet are the cures for all human ailments

I once went to a party at her place when I was in the midst of a horrible sinus infection. She was really put out that I didn't want to use her neti pot in front of a room full of people

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

oh no putty, what will become of his LP

thinking about neti pots makes me feel squeamish

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I realized my true thoughts on homeopathy when my dog got really sick. No way in hell was I going to give her herbs or whatever--she got the human chemo drug that originated from DDT.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

But will we???

Probably but also what if she is trapped in Belgium and waiting for us to come find her, unable to post.

Btw Crow Jane: the Best Suburbs. Also that's where they keep their Wawas (if you're going north).

Most of what I have to do is in the Cockeysville area, sadly. Nothing but strip malls a far as the eye can see. However, there is a Loehman's that's going out of business and I may just have to check it out as long as I'm there

It'll probably be a mad house, but I can be scary when I need to be

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Feb 19, 2014

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

forums justice warriors

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jetsetlemming posted:

MJBuddy should have gotten a month

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

Most of what I have to do is in the Cockeysville area, sadly. Nothing but strip malls a far as the eye can see. However, there is a Loehman's that's going out of business and I may just have to check it out as long as I'm there

It'll probably be a mad house, but I can be scary when I need to be

I remember Cockeysville so fondly because the lady who cut my hair for my whole childhood was there, but now when I go I'm like wait what this isn't a real town. Good luck! Show us what you get!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

I remember Cockeysville so fondly because the lady who cut my hair for my whole childhood was there, but now when I go I'm like wait what this isn't a real town. Good luck! Show us what you get!

I used to work up there, and I just felt so out of my element. I've become such a city rat

I'm just hoping to find some nice bras or something at Loehman's, I imagine all the really great clothes are long gone. But I will post what I can find :)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Jeez I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it through VALIS in one go.

put that on pause and give Mutant 59: The Plastic Eaters a try

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Jetsetlemming posted:

Wait, Hegel is a XX lady? I thought she was a XY lady. Either way I hope Hegel is not still sick in Ghent.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
belgium is full of germs. i got sick all the time when i lived there. stay away from belgium.

with extra cheese
Oct 27, 2010
I am not in Belgium but I think at this point my blood is probably the colour of Robitussin. Stay healthy, lady thread!

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
the benefit of being a shut-in is you don't get sick much

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lol my carbless diet is officially over, vanished beneath a blizzard of timtams

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

I have heard that timtams are basically the food of the gods, c/d

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Avshalom posted:

you should eat a grilled cheese

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Feed me

I said feed me!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Portals posted:

I have heard that timtams are basically the food of the gods, c/d
cccccccc

a friend recently showed me a trick called the timtam bomb where you bite each end off and suck coffee through the biscuit like a straw, which turns the insides molten

i'm doing it right now and quite frankly i'm orgasming

e: that said, you don't have it too bad in america - i didn't get to try a peanut butter cup until i was 22 and it blew my goddamn mind

Avshalom fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Feb 19, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
oh my lord it's a puglet

come here you puglet

*squooshes cheeks* who's a special little guy

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

low carb diet is pretty silly, you eat what, eggs all day?

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Corn Thongs posted:

free putty

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Corn Thongs posted:

my dinner tonight was six eggs and a tin of tuna

stop waiting for a punchline, there is none

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I feel such pity when I see pugs

you're trying so hard to be cute but all I can see are your bugged-out genetically-dysfunctional eyeballs and messed-up breathing :(

my dinner was a ham and cheese sandwich

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Portals posted:

I feel such pity when I see pugs

you're trying so hard to be cute but all I can see are your bugged-out genetically-dysfunctional eyeballs and messed-up breathing :(
i feel the same way but they're such sweet little dogs that it's not too hard to shower kisses on them regardless

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

crowfeather too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
CIRCUMCISE YOURSELF AND FACE TO THE BLOODSHED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

guy was about to get an ulcer over his LP anyway, he should thank the admin for the vacation

• Locked thread