Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Shannonmcn posted:

Where is the lipstick? He's not going to be looking at the ones on your face.

It's a lady doctor, and I like to think she appreciates the effort :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
splash on some glitter

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

splash on some glitter

I spent all last night rigging it up to dispense candy and flowers. Gynecologists probably don't get enough love on Valentine's day, and even though it's belated, I want to show her I care

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Crow Jane posted:

I spent all last night rigging it up to dispense candy and flowers. Gynecologists probably don't get enough love on Valentine's day, and even though it's belated, I want to show her I care
have you trained your vagspiders to offer the candy to her, I hear gynos appreciate that

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"SOME VAG"

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

vaguely posted:

have you trained your vagspiders to offer the candy to her, I hear gynos appreciate that

I've trained the spiders to do a Busby Berkeley routine on the exam table for her amusement. It ends with them spelling out her name in the shape of a heart

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

"SOME VAG"

i want this tattoo but i know i would immediately regret it

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Pick posted:

"SOME VAG"

I wanna see this remake

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Chicks are weird

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Shannonmcn posted:

I thought they bred everything with poodles to try and make them hypoallergenic.
Labradoodles are adorable and awesome. They're bred to be smart dogs that can serve as guides, while still being hypoallergenic.

Pick posted:

"SOME VAG"
The comedy to word count ratio of this post is very impressive

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Pick posted:

"SOME VAG"

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
the problem with doodles of all kinds is there isnt any quality control so a lot of em are coming out of puppy mills (this occurs a lot with popular breeds, but its worse when there isnt even a base standard yet. oddly one of the worst groups for this is amish/mennonite/etc. cuz they view dogs as livestock not pets). also there's no way to guarantee any pup will be hypoallergenic since the genetics for coat arent stable at all.

im totally in favor of creating healthy hypoallergenic smartypants friendlydogs, but a lot of people dont seem to realize that standard poodles are already super good dogges
gently caress toy poodles though
love pugs but what people have done to the breed is cruel

go in the strip limo maybe it will be fun who knows worst outcome is calling a cab home, maybe make ur friend spring for that if u arent having any fun

i took some friends to a strip club for their anniversary. sadly they split but it wasnt cuz of the club they were just arguing over stupid stuff apparently

i wonder what its like being an obgyn to somebody famous

imagine examining queen e-2's vag, that'd be nightmare inducing

tell somebody you are glad they exist today

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
this is why everyone should own a mutt dog or cat. mutts rule.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Pick posted:

"SOME VAG"
I think the weirdest part of Charlotte's Pubenest is that they were going to kill Fern just because her vagina was a runt.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Obligatory Toast posted:

this is why everyone should own a mutt dog or cat. mutts rule.

get your dogs and cats from shelters, always

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

VanSandman posted:

the problem with doodles of all kinds is there isnt any quality control so a lot of em are coming out of puppy mills (this occurs a lot with popular breeds, but its worse when there isnt even a base standard yet. oddly one of the worst groups for this is amish/mennonite/etc. cuz they view dogs as livestock not pets). also there's no way to guarantee any pup will be hypoallergenic since the genetics for coat arent stable at all.

im totally in favor of creating healthy hypoallergenic smartypants friendlydogs, but a lot of people dont seem to realize that standard poodles are already super good dogges
gently caress toy poodles though
love pugs but what people have done to the breed is cruel

go in the strip limo maybe it will be fun who knows worst outcome is calling a cab home, maybe make ur friend spring for that if u arent having any fun

I love standard poodles. They're one of my favourite dogs.

My mom has some kid of papillon cross. She got him from a breeder on the internet. According to the breeders' "certificates" my mom's dog is nearly 3 times the weight of either of his parents. He's also incredibly neurotic and will only eat cat food instead of dog food. The breeder told my mom that he was on a strict vegetarian diet and she had to go pick him up in a parking lot, rather than go to the breeder's home.

Now she owns a dog that is much larger than she originally wanted and has no clue how to handle his weird quirks. He had diarrhoea for at least a week after she got him.

I will go to the strip club for the novelty factor.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Portals posted:

Pfft, nice job supporting dog shelters, probably aren't even no-kill.

My family get's their dogs off the street. :smug:

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

boom boom boom posted:

Spoilers, it's actually a mexican rat *gasp*

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

My Granny has a network of old ladies and their farmer husbands and hears of a new wee dog who needs a home once a week. If you could harness that gossip power for good it could change the world (instead of just pestering grandchildren to ask at school if anyone wants a pup).

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

boom boom boom posted:

Pfft, nice job supporting dog shelters, probably aren't even no-kill.

Haha jokes on you, kill shelters are supported by local taxes.

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU'VE BEEN PAYING TO HAVE ANIMALS GASSED. AND FOR CHILDREN TO HAVE A FREE EDUCATION.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Obligatory Toast posted:

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU'VE BEEN PAYING TO HAVE ANIMALS GASSED. AND FOR CHILDREN TO HAVE A FREE EDUCATION.

If only those two could be reversed

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Nessa posted:

He had diarrhoea for at least a week after she got him.

This and his size possibly also have something to do with the fact that dogs really shouldn't be living off of cat food since it has way too much protein and fat for them.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jetsetlemming posted:

Spoilers, it's actually a mexican rat *gasp*

We have this poodle terrier mix that is just nasty looking.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

vaguely posted:

they promote ill dogs, and as previously posted about ridgebacks advise killing the dogs that aren't seven kinds of hosed up
poor puppes :(
Dude when they said they cull the non-ridged puppies, I really don't think that means they kill puppies. I think they just cull them from their bloodlines -- have them sterilized and sold as pets for $$.

Some breeders do a lot of mean bad things but I'm not sure this is one of them.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

saw doodle chat, thought I'd share a pic of my newly groomed schnoodle. she is the sweetest goddamn dog and i'm not allergic to her which is awesome. got her when one of my friends had a baby and decided they couldn't keep her anymore.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Anne Whateley posted:

Dude when they said they cull the non-ridged puppies, I really don't think that means they kill puppies. I think they just cull them from their bloodlines -- have them sterilized and sold as pets for $$.

man I hope that's true :ohdear:
edit: you got my hopes up for nothing I hope you're happy :smith:

vaguely fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Feb 19, 2014

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Anne Whateley posted:

No, that is actually what culling means. Killing the puppies was and still is in many places standard practice. Sterilisation is not the same thing as culling. In recent years, there has been increasing backlash for this practice (particularly in the UK after a documentary and various other media started drawing attention to it), so now they say that culling is just "preferred" but that sterilisation of healthy, ridgeless puppies for sale to pet owners is ok.

You have to consider though that there is no money to be made for a breeder selling a ridgeless puppy that literally cannot be given any papers and cannot be classified as part of that breed despite coming from two purebred parents. The people who want purebred Rhodesian Ridgebacks do not want them, and especially anyone who is breeding for show purposes is taking a huge risk by even letting other people know that their dogs produce puppies without the mutant ridge gene.

Show dog breeding and kennel club ethics having nothing to do with dog and puppy welfare.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

http://buttersafe.com/2014/01/30/rover-p-i/

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
Non-AKC Chihuahuas are the best little dogs. They aren't overbred, yappy, shaky messes. I have one currently and my parents have 2.

They're really smart. One of them figured out words, which resulted in having to spell in front of her, and then she figured out what the spelling meant. They give all the love and companionship of a larger dog while those with thumbs have to deal with a fraction of the poop and shedding.

I do like big dogs and would love another Bouvier or GS, but I don't have the time to devote to care for it properly (it would be home alone a lot, horrible for a puppy unless I got a 2nd one for company and even then it's not ideal) due to my work schedule. My dog is old and sleeps 18 hours a day; he's not missing me much.

Another perk of smaller dogs is they live longer. You've got a buddy for a 1/5th of your life instead of a 1/12th.

Ahhh lots of disjointed words about dogggggges.

I had Caesar salad before bed and friggin' heartburn woke me up. Stupid stomach.

I'm dreading going back to work tonight. So many people being uncooperative and meeeean to me. Someone told me to go to hell and it took some composure to keep from muttering, "I'm already there" under my breath.

I should not be counting weeks til vacation (6), as I just had one, but welp.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
This thing is neat, it's a quiz that guesses where you live basedon what words you use. I'm apparently Texas as poo poo.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/20/sunday-review/dialect-quiz-map.html

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Mine was pretty accurate. Upstate New York/Michigan - Super dark red in Buffalo and Upper Peninsula Michigan (I live near Toronto).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Mine says Spokane, which is close to my hometown.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

This thing is neat, it's a quiz that guesses where you live basedon what words you use. I'm apparently Texas as poo poo.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/20/sunday-review/dialect-quiz-map.html

This is extremely cool, thank you. I'm firmly in New York/New England, which is where I grew up. As much as I enjoy living in Baltimore, I'm pretty glad not to have the accent.

I stopped in Big Lots earlier, and they had an entire end cap of OPI for Sephora nail polishes for $1.80 each. I stopped myself at six bottles, but am strongly considering going back for more. They also had a bunch of China Glaze, but it all seemed to be crackle topcoat. Definitely worth checking out if you're near a Big Lots.

And my vag seems to be in tip-top shape, if anyone was worried. The doctor thought the spiders were charming, and she put the flowers on her desk

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Portals posted:

shelter cat update:

really stepping up his loungin' game today

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Your cat looks filthy. vacuum that cat.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

boom boom boom posted:

Mine says Florida and I've never really left Canada. :shrug:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

bonewitch posted:

Mine says Florida and I've never really left Canada. :shrug:

Do you watch a shitload of Burn Notice?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

mine was pretty accurate, it marked me as most similar to a city right near where I grew up and the next two most similar cities are right near where I'm living now

I'm apparently hella californian

tkh I still think your cat is lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

boom boom boom posted:

Your cat looks filthy. vacuum that cat.

you look filthy

• Locked thread