Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

iostream.h posted:

I'm sorry, there's no name on it, there's a name on the case that I'll edit into this post when I get back in.

I can post some clips, however laughable later tho, if that'll help.

Edit: in all seriousness, it's probably a crap Chinese toy that you would hate me for, I think I gave MAYBE $250 for brand-new at a local mom and pop shop a few years ago.

It seems to be ok, but I know nothing about them other than it makes violin-like sounds, and is a lot of fun for my untrained rear end to run through my goofy effects rack.

I'm just always afraid of misrepresenting something to someone.

It looks like a Cecillio which is actually a pretty solid budget brand according to my violinist friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
Finally hit rock bottom so I'm selling a bunch of gear! Make me an offer on this stuff.

MOOG EP-2 Expression Pedal - $30
AKAI APC40 Ableton/DAW/MIDI Controller - $150
BOSS RE-20 Space Echo pedal - $200
ROLAND SP-303 Sampler - $180
MXR '78 Distortion Pedal - $40
RC-20XL Loop/Phrase Recorder pedal - $150

Everything is in great condition, other than the 303 which is missing a volume knob and the plastic casing that covers the memory card, and the APC40 which is missing some knobs and fader caps, but both work perfectly. fun fact: I bought the APC from SA forums beatmaker superstar Giraffage back in the day. I can post better pics if needed.

I also have an AKAI AX80 synthesizer in pristine condition for sale, but it's heavy as hell and probably would best be bought by someone in the SF bay area or LA (i live in between, in SLO county).

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

I haven't forgotten about the violin demos, that's on my to-do list, I've just been utterly SWAMPED.

Got a set of Graph Tech saddles for a Nashville style Tune-o-Matic.
They've never been installed, I got them for a LP that I didn't realize had an ABR bridge, so take 'em.

$30 shipped sound good?

Boxes of picks.
Make an offer.

SOLD

Electric violin demo is up!
That's probably the most embarrassing thing I've done in YEARS, just fyi. Diddled the tone and volume knob a bit to show they work.

As far as I can tell, the bridge says 'Carmen' and the bag says 'Hazleton' on them. This is the only thing I can find that looks right, but I don't believe it's a $700 violin in any way, shape or form. If it IS, then whatever, I don't have much in it anyway and I'm fine selling it to someone who says 'AHAHAHA SCORE'.

Oh hey, I missed this earlier, thanks for the info Declan:

Declan MacManus posted:

It looks like a Cecillio which is actually a pretty solid budget brand according to my violinist friend.

So anyway, there y'go.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Feb 2, 2014

poxin
Nov 16, 2003

Why yes... I am full of stars!

Interested in this box. Price + Shipping to 28205?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

poxin posted:

Interested in this box. Price + Shipping to 28205?
Someone already PM'd me, I'm awaiting their reply if you don't mind.
I THINK they were interested in both boxes, I'll post up and update things.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Feb 27, 2014

Featured Creature
May 10, 2004
Tomatoes

iostream.h posted:

Electric violin, it's basically new, I snagged it new, played it a few times, realized I can barely deal with one stringed instrument and that I have no business piddling with another, and it's pretty much sat in the case ever since. Case is a bit ragged (it's woven nylon or whatever) but is in good overall shape. Has rosin, bow and tons of potential.

In all seriousness, it's a lot of fun, I just suck at it.
How about $95 shipped, feel free to throw out an offer.

I'll throw out $60 shipped to 74012 if you are interested.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Featured Creature posted:

I'll throw out $60 shipped to 74012 if you are interested.

Let me try to fit it into a flat-rate box and get back with you.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Would anyone be interested in a pair of Agile 3100 humbuckers? They worked perfectly fine and sounded good for the ~six months I had them in the guitar. They were wrapped up and securely stowed away after I upgraded the pickups.

They look like your average chrome-covered humbucker (no logos). I'll put up pictures if anyone is interested.

I'll throw out an asking price of $20 plus shipping (or if you're in the SF Bay Area, we can do FTF) for the pair. Feel free to make an offer.

e: I travel to Merced at least a couple of times a month, so I can do a FTF transaction there, too.

ibntumart fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Feb 6, 2014

OGDanDogg
Sep 16, 2002
I bought a Line 6 G30 wireless transmitter a year or so ago and then realized that I should have bought it 15 years ago when I actually still played enough to justify it. I'd like to get $250 (shipping included) or so for it if anyone's interested. PM if interested.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
aaaa

Tomahawk fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Mar 19, 2019

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Want to get rid of my Line6 DL4, works great but just too much pedal for me. Just need a simple slap back delay. The pedal is a little rough but only the switches. "A" gives me problems the others work alright.

That being said - it is very notorious for this pedal, the switches are garbage. If you want you could replace them and it'd cost you like $20, i play with my toes so I never bothered.

These go for 150 on eBay easily so just make me an offer. Going to keep the tape on their because it reenforces it, I feel but if you want me to take it off when I sell, feel free. comes with the ac to dc adapter which is 20-25$ on its own.

It is a very sought after pedal and works perfectly, like I said just too much pedal for me.

send inquiry to theyeattheirowngod @ gmail. com

I also have a Dan electro fab fuzz pedal that I have no use for, works fine. will do $18 shipped for it.

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Feb 10, 2014

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
All Mahogany
No fret nibs
Ebony Fretboard
Full body/headstock Binding
Poly finish
Tokai MKII P90s
Gigged once or twice
Replaced a Gibson Traditional P90 because it beat it in sound, quality, and playability.
Nice 50s neck. Not super thick, not super thin. I'd say a C profile.

1200 shipped usa

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

All Mahogany
No fret nibs
Ebony Fretboard
Full body/headstock Binding
Poly finish
Tokai MKII P90s
Gigged once or twice
Replaced a Gibson Traditional P90 because it beat it in sound, quality, and playability.
Nice 50s neck. Not super thick, not super thin. I'd say a C profile.

1200 shipped usa

...you don't want my American Deluxe Strat do you?

That thing is beautiful, really. Whoever gets it is a lucky person.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Just sold off an Eric Johnson strat. Dug it but Strats just aren't my thing. Ill probably feel the same about a Tele and Jazzmaster in the end as well.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
Feeler post:

Would anyone like to trade a (real) Roland Space Echo for my pristine Echoplex? Works great, sounds great, comes with a spare belt, new tape, and it's been re-capped. Pics coming soon.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Feb 27, 2014

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Putting out feelers on a Motu 8pre. I'm computer less and therefore unable to post pics. It's on pristine shape kept rack mounted. Selling because it doesn't have outs and I want. 8 outs and don't need the pres. I'd be looking for about 250 I think

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

HollisBrown posted:

Putting out feelers on a Motu 8pre. I'm computer less and therefore unable to post pics. It's on pristine shape kept rack mounted. Selling because it doesn't have outs and I want. 8 outs and don't need the pres. I'd be looking for about 250 I think
I'm down with that if you decide you want to ditch it.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Synthy stuff for sale/trade:

DSI Tempest
Midibox MB-6582 SID synth w/ 8x 8580 chips
Roland MC-909 w SRX-05 + SRX-08
Doepfer Dark Time MIDI/CV sequencer
Yamaha Tenori-On Metal
MOTU Microexpress 4x6 MIDI Interface
Faderfox DJ3 Micromodul USB
Roland TR-505
Arpie MIDI Arpeggiator w/ CV mod

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Wish my tax return was big enough for that Tempest and/or Midibox :smithcloud:

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

tehschulman posted:

DSI Tempest
Roland MC-909 w SRX-05 + SRX-08
Doepfer Dark Time MIDI/CV sequencer
Yamaha Tenori-On Metal
MOTU Microexpress 4x6 MIDI Interface
Faderfox DJ3 Micromodul USB
Roland TR-505
Arpie MIDI Arpeggiator w/ CV mod

WOW. I've been lusting after the Tempest since it came out! Sadly, there's a reason for that...

It's a longshot, but the only thing of any even somewhat significant value I'd be willing to lose at the moment is my Korg Radias-R (with a missing encoder knob). Other than that, I've got some ROMplers and low to mid-range microphones and maybe $800 in cash.

EDIT: Oh, you don't just happen to want a high-end EQ, do you? I've actually got a Drawmer 1961 up on Amazon right now.

Justus fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Feb 19, 2014

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
I would prefer to do cash for the Tempest since I'm very poor these days. Other trades I'd be interested in are:

Em-u E4XT Ultra Sampler
Future-Retro Orb sequencer
Nord Micro Modular or Modular Rack G2
OTO Biscuit
Roland TR-606
Teenage Engineering OP-1
Elektron A4
MOTU Ultralite Mk3
Livid OhmRGB Controller
DSI Mono or Poly Evolver Keyboard (PE)
Oberheim Cyclone

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

tehschulman posted:

Just for fun how much were you thinking of for this?

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion

net work error posted:

Just for fun how much were you thinking of for this?

It cost me about $875 in just sourcing parts and SID chips. I missed out on a bulk order for the ALPS rubbery translucent knobs and the knobs I bought on Mouser ended up being too small, so the synth comes without knobs (put to put a silver lining on it, this gives you a very unique opportunity to customize your MB-6582 :)).

Hoping to get $900 for the complete package (includes C64 power supply). So far all the interested buyers have been in Europe or Asia where the shipping just ended up being too much to be realistic for me. Are you in the USA?

Pics: http://imgur.com/yU7cvNG,EMUnK3r,ZGEo21b,tgxKEUQ
Sounds: https://soundcloud.com/portervance/mb-6582-sid-arps-for-glory https://soundcloud.com/portervance/mb-6582-poly-run-lazy-jones

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

tehschulman posted:

I would prefer to do cash for the Tempest since I'm very poor these days. Other trades I'd be interested in are:

How much of that sweet cash would you want? Probably out of my price range with the other things I need to buy coming up but yeah.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Someone is actually coming by my house tomorrow to pick up the Tempest and Arpie. If the deal falls though I'll get in touch

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Wish I could jump on the mb but at the moment it's just a bit out of my price range. It's a super sweet synth especially since you got all 8 Sid chips in there. Someone buy it!

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
OK so I've done some soul searching and I want to pickup either an Apogee Ensemble or RME Fireface 800. If anyone has either one of those get at me.

So I'm also putting out feelers for my MBox 3 pro. I'd be looking to get around $350 for it. It's very nice, in great shape, I just don't use it anymore and need to upgrade my studio setup, I never record or mix at home anymore. I'll get pics later.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Link to my SA Mart Thread.

Also selling a Mac Mini

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610763

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Selling a DSI Mopho Keyboard. Comes with the power supply and manual, looking for $550 shipped.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I've got 2 sets of matched quads Winged =C= 6L6GC. $125 per quad shipped to the US. I'm willing to ship internationally if you pay for shipping. Alternatively, I'd be interested in trading for a matched quad JJ KT77's.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

hey still trying to sell this bad boy, works fine but the channel a is a little wonky.

But that is what comes with this pedal, modding the switches is pretty easy for $15

Looking to get $100 plus shipping. OBO

great pedal just take too much space for what I am using it for.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Got a pristine Mackie Onyx 1220 and the Firewire card I'd like to unload.
I'd LIKE to get somewhere around $600 for the pair but throw out some offers if you're interested.

Original boxes for both.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Still looking to unload my Avid MBox Pro 3.

I'd like to get at least $325 shipped, I can't really do trades becuase I'm fundraising for an RME Fireface 800.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610108&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post425957833

I'm looking for an Axe Fx II & MFC-101. I'd prefer the mark 2 Axe and mark 3 MFC.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Hey, are any of you guys interested in a Roland RE-150 Space Echo? It's a real one, not a reissue or digital recreation. I finally decided to part with it since I never use it and it's a shame for it to be sitting around unappreciated. I actually forgot about this thread and already put it up on eBay, but if one of you fine fellows or ladies would like to grab it I'll gladly yank the auction. I was hoping to get about $500 for it, but I'm open to some haggling. Unfortunately there's nothing I need or want at the moment gear-wise, so cash is really the only thing I'd like to get for it. The unit is in really good condition (especially considering it's age), with no big scratches or scrapes. It has a little bit of that 'used and worn in' look, but honestly it looks like it's only a few years old at the most. It's working perfectly well and the only thing it might need is a new tape.

Here's a crappy phone pic, if I can manage to find a better camera I'll take more pictures:

So if anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me and we can work out a deal. If you don't have PMs, just reply here with an email addy or something I can get back to you with.

Edit: Also, I'm located in New York City so if you're in the area I'll be more than happy to meet you face to face so you can have a look and we can just do business in person instead of dealing with PayPal or whatever.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Mar 1, 2014

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Those are among the best mojo processors ever made even with no echo. I'll never under any circumstances part with mine. How did you get so broken?

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

The Mentalizer posted:

Hey, are any of you guys interested in a Roland RE-150 Space Echo? It's a real one, not a reissue or digital recreation. I finally decided to part with it since I never use it and it's a shame for it to be sitting around unappreciated. I actually forgot about this thread and already put it up on eBay, but if one of you fine fellows or ladies would like to grab it I'll gladly yank the auction. I was hoping to get about $500 for it, but I'm open to some haggling. Unfortunately there's nothing I need or want at the moment gear-wise, so cash is really the only thing I'd like to get for it. The unit is in really good condition (especially considering it's age), with no big scratches or scrapes. It has a little bit of that 'used and worn in' look, but honestly it looks like it's only a few years old at the most. It's working perfectly well and the only thing it might need is a new tape.

Here's a crappy phone pic, if I can manage to find a better camera I'll take more pictures:

So if anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me and we can work out a deal. If you don't have PMs, just reply here with an email addy or something I can get back to you with.

Edit: Also, I'm located in New York City so if you're in the area I'll be more than happy to meet you face to face so you can have a look and we can just do business in person instead of dealing with PayPal or whatever.

gently caress.

I recently parted with just about that much money elsewhere in my life. And now I'm regretting it. And you're local, too. gently caress me. Some lucky good better jump on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

muckswirler posted:

Those are among the best mojo processors ever made even with no echo. I'll never under any circumstances part with mine. How did you get so broken?

Aw man, 'broken' is so harsh; I prefer to think of myself more as 'gear-impaired'. Seriously though, to be fair, you do have a good point-it really is an awesome box and definitely unique among similar items. I'll be sad to see it go but I really am not using it at all (which is just shameful), and one of the things I'm working on in my life is trying to let go of the "...but but but I just might use it sometime!" mentality that I think a lot of us tend to suffer from and that ends up forcing us to hold onto cool poo poo that we just never use, eventually just leaving it to sit alone in the corner like a naughty 5 year old. I'd rather see it get into the hands of someone who's gonna use it and love it than have it sit around my apartment yet another year. Plus, I've been really lucky and have a large enough collection of vintage/old/mojo-possessing boxes that I really won't miss the Space Echo too much (as sad as that may sound). I've spent the last 12 or so years picking up cool stuff piece by piece as I came across each one and before I knew it I had so much poo poo it would make your head spin. Granted, I'm a recording/audio engineer by trade so it's not just for showing off or whatever and I actually do use the stuff in a creative capacity.

But anyway, my point in all this is that I just need to learn to be able to let certain things go, that way I don't end up on some terrible A&E reality show after they find my body buried under a stack of vintage studio gear like some sort of audio nerd hoarder (edit: well, a worse kind of audio nerd hoarder than I already am, anyway). Ah, who am I kidding; we're musicians, all of us destined to die sad and alone buried amongst a pile of our own detritus and the wreckage of what we once called a life. Still, though, all of that self-justification won't make parting with the Space Echo any easier. I hope that whoever gets it really appreciates it (be it a goon or someone else).

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Mar 1, 2014