Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Pissport Punchpod; what is the ideal number of members for a stable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
For Piss and Punch: What are the best wrestler names, and is Big Daddy Yum Yum one of them?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Jerusalem posted:

Cena: My Dad and I never played catch :smith: ......we'd have Battle Royales in the living room instead! :neckbeard:

Didn't Meltzer mention that Cena was actually never a wrestling fan growing up?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jubs posted:

Didn't Meltzer mention that Cena was actually never a wrestling fan growing up?

All I remember him saying about Cena was that bodybuilding was his major love as a teenager which is why he went into it first.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

THE 10 COUNT EPISODE 48: The RAW File was much longer.

THE TOPICS

01.) RAW
02.) Elimination Chamber Predictions
03.) From Rarity: Since they apparently don't sell how can WWE make Daniel Bryan's merchandise popular?
04.) From BlueArmyMan: Who are two guys who should never ever ever be paired together as opponents?
05.) Wrestler of the Week: Booker T / The WWE Discussion Thread
06.) From ch3cooh: Given the reaction to the Punk news and past reaction to things like Bryan's concussion, do you think the "new kayfabe" where no one is ever sure of what's real and what's an angle is good for the business in the long term?
07.) From sk: Right after the Montreal Screwjob, Jim Ross and Vince McMahon magically switch places. How are things different with rear end in a top hat boss MR. ROSS (and Good Ol' Vince on commentary)?
08.) From Draga: What is the best song ever sung by a wrestler?
09.) From Space Cob: Would would win a battle royale consisting of Big Daddy, Big Daddy V, Big Daddy Cool, Big Daddy Yum Yum, Big Poppa Pump, and the Godfather?
10.) From NienNunb: What are your favorite Mario Kart race tracks?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

HulkaMatt posted:

THE 10 COUNT EPISODE 48: The RAW File was much longer.

THE TOPICS

01.) RAW
02.) Elimination Chamber Predictions
03.) From Rarity: Since they apparently don't sell how can WWE make Daniel Bryan's merchandise popular?
04.) From BlueArmyMan: Who are two guys who should never ever ever be paired together as opponents?
05.) Wrestler of the Week: Booker T / The WWE Discussion Thread
06.) From ch3cooh: Given the reaction to the Punk news and past reaction to things like Bryan's concussion, do you think the "new kayfabe" where no one is ever sure of what's real and what's an angle is good for the business in the long term?
07.) From sk: Right after the Montreal Screwjob, Jim Ross and Vince McMahon magically switch places. How are things different with rear end in a top hat boss MR. ROSS (and Good Ol' Vince on commentary)?
08.) From Draga: What is the best song ever sung by a wrestler?
09.) From Space Cob: Would would win a battle royale consisting of Big Daddy, Big Daddy V, Big Daddy Cool, Big Daddy Yum Yum, Big Poppa Pump, and the Godfather?
10.) From NienNunb: What are your favorite Mario Kart race tracks?

You censored my questions about avatars. If you edited out how The Goog once again didn't know NienNunb's avatar I quit.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I left that one in because it was funny.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I am going to be legit annoyed when I get someone to listen to the podcast only to discover that none of you put over Big Daddy.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

I am going to be legit annoyed when I get someone to listen to the podcast only to discover that none of you put over Big Daddy.

i said Big Daddy would win when we addressed this question

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

oatgan posted:

i said Big Daddy would win when we addressed this question

I feel my loyalties as to who has the superior podcast may be shifting.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

You censored my questions about avatars. If you edited out how The Goog once again didn't know NienNunb's avatar I quit.

I bet the Pisscast crew would remember my avatar. Because they're a family podcast with family values.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I think MRT addressed what I was trying to ask. The incorporation of what a lot of "Internet" fans think they know about the politics into the actual product where people are left asking themselves where the work/shoot boundary actually exists leading to even more skepticism of any "news" that might come out.

Also it's pronounced c-h-3-c-o-o-h. Like a chemical formula, the formula vinegar to be exact.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Jim Ross' podcast is out. Listening to his promotions is great.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

ch3cooh posted:

I think MRT addressed what I was trying to ask. The incorporation of what a lot of "Internet" fans think they know about the politics into the actual product where people are left asking themselves where the work/shoot boundary actually exists leading to even more skepticism of any "news" that might come out.

Also it's pronounced c-h-3-c-o-o-h. Like a chemical formula, the formula vinegar to be exact.

I thought it was pronounced "chico", like Razor Ramon was talking to your posts.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Pisspunch Sportcasters: Which wrestlers from past eras gimmicks would work best in the modern WWE product? Which would completely bomb?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Pisscast question: Do you think Big Daddy V killed himself in shame after he found out he was mentioned on the Ten Count?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Pissheads: Create a 8-man bracket for a 2014 Brawl for All, the only rule being that since this is taking place on Raw, we can't afford Lesnar. (We're setting up Lesnar vs Butterbean at Wrestlemania 31.)

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pisscasters: Big Daddy V has died. In his will, he has left you $1 Billion under the condition that for the remained of your life, you must have the Fabs-era Tommy Rich haircut. What do you do?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 25: Ludonarrative

LAND OF THE GIANTS, Raw, our usual schtick, racism???, and so many loving questions oh my god Blank

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yjfmzsdmoe2xqg9/025+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

:siren: breaking audio update :siren:

PISSCAST EPISODE 26 CALLING ALL CARS

rest in peace big daddy v

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wrw99jphbm58hgo/026++Breaking+News+Audio+Update.mp3

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Question for the P*cast: Book a four way feud between Big Daddy V, Villano V, Robbie V and Tiger Mask V for control over the letter H.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Thank you Sex Ferguson for joining us to talk about Land of the Giants and ludonarrative and for your notes on Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's a good game, buy it.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jubs posted:

Pisscast question: Do you think Big Daddy V killed himself in shame after he found out he was mentioned on the Ten Count?

Kevin Sullivan did it.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

For Punchsporters/Pisscasters: The WWE has ran a year long feud starting from the night after Wrestlemania 30 to Wrestlemania 31, it is not a continuation of anything before hand. This feud has been the hottest angle in the WWE for the past several years and the crowd is rabid to see the blow off match at Mania 31.

The match at Wrestlemania 31 has to be a Blindfold match that lasts at least 20 minutes. Book the feud, book who's in it, and book the match.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Meat Recital posted:

Question for the P*cast: Book a four way feud between Big Daddy V, Villano V, Robbie V and Tiger Mask V for control over the letter H.

Ahh that reminds me of that Vince Russo booked angle where Booker T. lost the use of the letter T.

Good times...

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MRT wasn't kidding when he said Big Daddy V wasn't in very good health a couple days ago

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

MRT predicted BDV would win the Big Daddy shoot battle royale simply because he could lay in the center of the ring and no one could deadlift him. This still holds true.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Podcasters: I think this magazine raises an excellent question that deserves a proper answer.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Thauros posted:

Podcasters: I think this magazine raises an excellent question that deserves a proper answer.
I don't think we need more discussion of how good Sting is.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
No. A feud with Piper is almost inevitable for Mr. Snuka.

Space Cob
Jan 24, 2006

a pilot on fire is not fit to fly
I can't stop laughing at Hulkamatt's The Knox rendition.

Beautiful. Beautiful stuff.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There should be an all Prog-Talk episode of Pisscast. It should also be the longest episode yet.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

NienNunb posted:

There should be an all Prog-Talk episode of Pisscast. It should also be the longest episode yet.

Bonus episode perhaps? I'd be into it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

Bonus episode perhaps? I'd be into it.

I dream of the day when I can listen to Manflury wax poetically about King Crimson for 5+ hours.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

NienNunb posted:

I dream of the day when I can listen to Manflury wax poetically about King Crimson for 5+ hours.

Well I'm gonna do this now. Tweet me or PM me if you're a cool prog master and want to do a 10 hour show about prog that no one will listen to.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
PunchSport Podmen:

If you are getting it, what are you looking to MOST on the WWE Network?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Well I'm gonna do this now. Tweet me or PM me if you're a cool prog master and want to do a 10 hour show about prog that no one will listen to.

I'd listen.

But if I guest I can't really listen to it because then I'll, ya know, already have heard it. So I will decline.

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators

Batista posted:

Jim Ross' podcast is out. Listening to his promotions is great.

It's a pretty good podcast. I'll definitely be tuning in next week.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

quote:

--Jim Ross' debut Podcast with Steve Austin that went up today was a huge hit. In this week's U.S. charts, The Ross Report was No. 1 in the Sports & Rec category, The Steve Austin show with John Cena was No. 2, WWE's 30 Years of WrestleMania was No. 3 and Talk is Jericho was No. 5. In the U.K., Ross was No. 1, the WWE show was No. 2, the Austin show was No. 4 and the Jericho show was No. 7. In Australia, the Ross show was No. 1, WWE show was No. 2, Austin show was No. 3 and Jericho was No. 6. In Canada, The Ross show was No. 1, The Austin show was No. 3, the Jericho show was No. 6 and the WWE show was No. 7. In New Zealand, the Ross show as No. 1.

--As far as overall among all Podcasts, the Ross show was No. 3 in the U.S., No. 2 in the U.K.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Please let me know when you do a progcast so I can ignore it.

• Locked thread