Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
Might have just been a doc and engineer then. In any case, a bunch of cheerleaders and one huge nasty bastard.

And yeah, regretting changing my list from having a couple of scout FO's and an Autocannon Tank Hunter I can tell you. Autocannon guy could have greased him on the first turn most likely if he were put in the same place my Vet. Kazak was.

Antipodes is another fantastic unit I wouldn't have minded having, I just hate the miniatures so much. I will be using Mantic Wulfen bent over and looking more feral to represent them.

I don't know enough about this game yet. Definitely need to read up more about it and play more games. I was on the top of the ladder but with this loss I have been kicked down a bunch of spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

This is the list he apparently kicked my rear end with -

COMBINED ARMY
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 5 0 0

AVATAR Lieutenant (Strategos L3) MULTI HMG, Heavy Grenade Launcher, Sepsitor, Nanopulser / EXP CCW. (2 | 152)
MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (23)
IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (9)
IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (9)
ÍMETRON Electric Pulse. (4)

2 SWC | 197 Points

Open with Army 4

Seems like he had way more orders than that...

Thinking about it I should have used the Irmandinho to get across the board using smoke grenades, and chain rifled his dudes in the building. Would have at least removed some of his orders. Oh well.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

I can't say I would have expected to see such an expensive TAG in a 200 game. Though I can imagine it would have been super tempting to focus all fire on that Avatar and dropping 3/4 of this army in one hit.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

I would have loved to do that, but with my to-hit's being reduced to 2's and 4's there wasn't much chance of that. I couldn't break from cover because if I did I would have been gunned down, and I couldn't get close enough with anything punchy enough to take him out. I didn't place properly either, allowing him some spec shots at my Traktor Mul's, one of which took out the Uragen, which is unfortunate as I had an ability to hit with one later but only had the Katushka one left to fire on him when the FO lit him up. Unfortunate as it would have blown him apart.

If you guys were playing non-sectorial Ariadna, what would you use to take that thing down?

The Dark Project fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Feb 20, 2014

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Like Piezark mentioned, Antipodes and Tank Hunters could work. Honestly though, I probably would try to just bleed it of orders by taking out the weaker dudes.
Ariadna get access to a fair bit of infiltration, I imagine it can't be too hard to slip some guys up there for some quick kills. Though I guess you're poo poo out of luck if you're playing unlimited turns/kill em all style games.

I guess you could try flamethrowers to get rid of the ODD, and mines to try and slow it down.

But yeah, I think if you managed to mark it with the Uragan still around you would have had a pretty good chance of bringing it down.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Chasseur LFT (or something AD - does Paracommando have a flamer?) to burn his ODD, then proceed as normal. Antipode pack if you have dense terrain. If not, AP HMG Tankhunter (high burst should make a difference with the ODD -6).

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Flamers can destroy O.D.D's? That's something I didn't know.

This is all stuff I will need to know for the future as the next round is 250pts and I don't know who I will be playing or what I should possibly take.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
They'll destroy ODD and reduce Camo/TO Camo to Mimetism, until repaired by an engineer.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Cool! Unfortunately it only seems like I have fire on either the Heavy Rocket Launcher 1 of the Briscard's can get, or the light ones on the Vet Kazak's and the Chasseur's. Not really sure I have much chance of making him take a wound from the latter. God what a terrible combo the Avatar is.

Alternative idea I guess is try to spot him out from camo with a Scout FO who has WIP 14, but even then I would have had only done so on a 5 or less. I think having a bunch of smoked Antipodes launching a surprise CC attack is likely the way to go.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

My buddy uses suicide Chasseurs on big TAGs like that, it works. Try it!

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Yeah at 19 pts they are pretty cool, but how can I hurt him though when he has ARM 10 and the light flame thrower is only DMG 13? It's unlikely he'll roll a 3 or under for his save. I just don't like feeding free points to people in an attempt to destroy them, especially if there is something easier. If I got a smoke grenade to encompass the Avatar, will he get an ARO to shoot out at a template weapon coming in or no? Even if that were to occur it kind of screws up my game plan as even though I might have removed the O.D.D., I now have obscured my own target and definitely can't mark it with a FO or shoot at it with my own guys now.

I am thinking that the Avatar is the kind of dude you're really going to have to go into combat with. Does smoke affect CC? If the Avatar is smoked can my Antipode dudes just rock in there and go to town as normal?

Another question, suppose I leap out of the smoke to attack in close combat where the guy is on a building and they are using Super Jump to get there. Does the discover roll happen while they are in transit (thus changing it from a camo marker when it lands to the 3 guys, or on the way in? This could cause problems as not all 3 guys might be able to make it then, as one or two of the others could block the rest.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
You don't have to damage it, if you put the template down on the model its ODD is gone.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah, what TA said, you suicide the Chasseur in to strip the ODD off so your autocannons/AP HMG can volley it off the table.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Ok and here I was thinking it needed to damage it for that to happen. The wiki is not exceptionally clear and I am also a newbie (actually it's right there underneath in the clarification and I was too dumb to see it!).

And hell yeah, a 19 pt sacrifice would have saved my skin in that game easily. Combine with a Scout FO with +3 on his spot due to range and it would have been pretty much game over. D'oh!

Any idea on the other questions though? Might need to keep it in mind if I run out of other options and have to try it.

Thanks so much for the info though! Does anyone know of a really good write up for new initiatives or am I just better off piecing it together?

The Dark Project fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Feb 20, 2014

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

TastyAvocado posted:

You don't have to damage it, if you put the template down on the model its ODD is gone.
To clarify: you need to HIT the model. If he dodges the flamer (at -6 PH because it's a direct template weapon), you won't burn the camo.

As for camo FOs: If you want to risk rolling 5 or less on one die, why not go a step further and just camo-shoot him with ADHL? It's fun to have an order generator worth 152 points :haw:

(and then glue the engineer that inevitably comes to unglue the TAG)

As for a writeup, there are "tactics threads" for each army/sectorial on the official forum, they may give you some new ideas.

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Feb 20, 2014

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

And an additional -6 because he's a TAG too. Great idea for the ADHL too, they're nasty pieces of work! I think there was a remote stood right next to him for the engineer to use, but if I were lucky that might have been hit by the flamethrower and been damaged/destroyed.

Question - If I move into position to use the flamethrower as the first short action, does he get to use discover on that when that's done? If not I am guessing I just throw out the flamethrower as an unopposed attack or?

45th Highlanders look pretty darn cool as well. V. Dogged and Berserk with smoke grenades to get them down field is pretty awesome.

The Dark Project fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Feb 20, 2014

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

The Dark Project posted:

I think there was a remote stood right next to him for the engineer to use
Now that's just asking for a ML/HRL shot to the helperbot.

quote:

Question - If I move into position to use the flamethrower as the first short action, does he get to use discover on that when that's done? If not I am guessing I just throw out the flamethrower as an unopposed attack or?
Flamer will be unopposed anyway. Basically, if you're moving into position as a Camo marker, he can try to Discover or hold ARO because you're a marker. If he decides to Discover and you shoot, the discover goes to waste. If he holds fire and you reveal in the second skill, he can do whatever against your revealed model, but will still suffer the first strike (he can try to kill you in retaliation though). If he decides to hold ARO and you do NOT reveal your model, the ARO goes to waste.

quote:

45th Highlanders look pretty darn cool as well. V. Dogged and Berserk with smoke grenades to get them down field is pretty awesome.
Galwegians? These are drat useful and surprisingly nasty, too. Two of those can ruin an Avatar's day.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Ahhhhhh the fricken remote! Didn't even think of that. Now I am really kicking myself as I could have FO'd that on turn 1 with my Line Kazak FO, as she would have only had -3 to the roll to hit. Wouldn't have even cared if she got greased, up to 3 rounds of Uragen MRL's on target if it lived would have allowed me to put some early hits on that Avatar. God dammit, I would have hit too except I marked out the Avatar instead, giving me -9 to hit. Dammit! Unless he was hiding it behind it (which he might of, I can't remember). Things to consider for next time.

Good to know the Chasseur is going to get her shot off regardless. Means the flamer can be suicided and the ADHL has a good chance of turning it into a big sticky mess.

And yeah the Galwegians are pretty drat awesome for their price. Impetuous and Irregular though, but a bunch of cheap Caledonian Volunteers to keep them in orders and you're pretty good for one hell of a nasty force.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Pierzak posted:

Galwegians? These are drat useful and surprisingly nasty, too. Two of those can ruin an Avatar's day.

I have ten of them. :smug:

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

How do you get around having over 10 models and thus have to split them into teams in order to give them normal orders apart from the irregular and impetuous ones? Half Caledonian Volunteer's and half Galwegians? All of them running with the Chain Rifle combo?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

The Dark Project posted:

How do you get around having over 10 models and thus have to split them into teams in order to give them normal orders apart from the irregular and impetuous ones? Half Caledonian Volunteer's and half Galwegians? All of them running with the Chain Rifle combo?

In all honestly I've never fielded them. I bought 4 new, 2 used in a lot buy, and was given 4 more as a gift. For the most part I plan to paint them up so I can proxy them for minis I hate like the Wulvers.

So I'd likely only use 4 Galwegians at once and the others would be proxies. I'm not certain. But I have seen Galwegian heavy comedy lists before.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

How's this for something simple? ALEPH seems tricky to fit into 150.

ALEPH

GROUP 1 6 0 0

MYRMIDON Lieutenant Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 32)
MYRMIDON Spitfire, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (1 | 32)
MYRMIDON Spitfire, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (1 | 32)
MYRMIDON Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (25)
MYRMIDON Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (25)
NETROD Electric Pulse. (4)

2.5 SWC | 150 Points

Open with Army 4

OR the Combi Rifles could become Chain Rifles, and get two more Netrods into play. This might as well be an Assault Subsection list, but we don't want to overcomplicate the game yet with Link Teams.

I'm open to suggestions. Other models I have: Starter box, Support Pack, Myrmidons, Myrmidon Officer.

This is what I played last week, to some great effect. HMGs are mean.

ALEPH

GROUP 1 9 0 0

DEVA Lieutenant (G: Synchronized) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser+Devabot / Pistol, Knife. (26)
DEVABOT Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse.
NAGA Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 37)
DAKINI Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 22)
DAKINI Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 22)
DAKINI Tacbot Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (13)
DAKINI Tacbot Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (13)

2.5 SWC | 145 Points

Open with Army 4

:siren: also, rules question:

quote:

The Lieutenant possesses an extra Order, which can only be spent
on him. This order is not part of the Orders Reserve, it is an additional
order for the Lieutenant alone.
The Lieutenant can spend the Special Order on himself and it works
the same as any other Order in the game, but its use can be kept secret
so as not to reveal the Lieutenant.

So if I have 8 models on the table, I'd just use 9 identical tokens to represent my orders? And the only way the opponent would know for certain my Lt acted is if I spent all 9 orders?

quote:

The Lieutenant can otherwise spend the Special Order to
automatically resist any Guts Roll, for himself or others. When a figure
in the Lieutenant’s army is obliged to make a Guts Roll, the Lieutenant
can sacrifice his Special Order to make it an automatic success.
If the Lt does so, is he revealed? And is that sacrifice permanent, or do I get the order back next turn?

Deviant fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Feb 21, 2014

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

quote:

So if I have 8 models on the table, I'd just use 9 identical tokens to represent my orders? And the only way the opponent would know for certain my Lt acted is if I spent all 9 orders?

Yes. However as you've spent all your orders he won't know which guy is the Lt. unless you make it completely obvious (ie taking a bunch of troops which can't have a Lt. leaving only 1 other sticking out like a sore thumb). You don't need to announce you're spending your Lt. order, you just spend it as normal. However, don't be a jerk and spend it on someone else who isn't a Lt., that's not fair.

quote:

quote:

The Lieutenant can otherwise spend the Special Order to automatically resist any Guts Roll, for himself or others. When a figure in the Lieutenant’s army is obliged to make a Guts Roll, the Lieutenant can sacrifice his Special Order to make it an automatic success.

If the Lt does so, is he revealed? And is that sacrifice permanent, or do I get the order back next turn?

The Lt. won't be revealed as you don't have to say "this is my Lt., he is using his Special Order so that guy can automatically pass his Guts Roll". You just spend it as normal, noting that it's a Lt. Special Order, not a regular order. The word 'sacrifice' in this situation is used to mean that he spends the order on someone else, rather than using it for himself. You don't permanently lose the order, so you'll get it back next turn. AFAIK the only time you lose orders permanently is when a model dies and you lose their orders.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Was thinking of doing AD drop hilarity with this 250pt list, what do you guys think?

ARIADNA

GROUP 1 7 3 3

VAN ZANT Lieutenant AP Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, AP CCW. (+1 | 42)
PARA-COMMANDO Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (20)
PARA-COMMANDO HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 32)
PARA-COMMANDO Rifle, Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 25)
PARA-COMMANDO Paramedic (MediKit) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (24)
MARGOT AP Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 75)
DUROC 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CCW.
INTEL (CH: Mimetism, Doctor, AD: Inferior Combat Jump) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (9 | 12XP)
YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (11)
YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (11)

3 SWC | 249 Points

Open with Army 4

Van Zant can call in his dudes to land on any table edge, the Mirage-5 can do the same and the Combat Jump guys can pretty much do similar too. Chain rifles can be used to hose down groups of hiding troops from the Yuan Yuan, Mirage-5 can also drop smoke in case I need to call in more guys, and I will have access to a HMG and some light grenade launchers to drop on people. Duroc can hunt down anything really harsh in close combat.

Looks fun, don't know how it would play exactly, but it looks fun!

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
The problem is that all those use their orders to land and then the enemy's got a whole turn to waste you.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Hrmmm, you're right. Even if you held off landing the Yuan Yuan they don't contribute to the pool in any case. Oh well, it was a fun thought.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

Replacing 3-4 models with kazak cheerleaders that sit in the back field and just generate orders might help solve some of that problem.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

An alternative with a similar theme -

ARIADNA

GROUP 1 10 0 0

PARA-COMMANDO (Forward Observer) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (23)
DOZER (Disp. Control Traktor Mul) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (18)
TRAKTOR MUL Uragan MRL / Electric Pulse. (1 | 19)
CHASSEUR Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (19)
CHASSEUR Rifle, Adhesive Launcher, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
SCOUT (Forward Observer) Ojótnik, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (29)

2.5 SWC | 250 Points

Open with Army 4

Chasseur with flamethrower to remove any ODD, other with ADHL to gum up any nasty surprises, two FO's with WIP 14 should allow for a good spot for the Uragan MRL, and Paradropping AD's to light people up in the back field. A whole bunch of orders on hand as well. Could swap out the Traktor Mul and change things around to include a Tankhunter with Autocannon too. Such as this list -

ARIADNA

GROUP 1 9 0 0

INTEL (WIP14, CH: Mimetism, Hacking Device, Doctor, Engineer) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (9 | 12XP)
TANKHUNTER Autocannon, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 40)
TANKHUNTER AP HMG, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 40)

4.5 SWC | 250 Points

Open with Army 4

Lots of Camo tokens to spread around, and everyone else para-drops in to cause havok. Tankhunters can set up positions with good fields of fire and try to burn down anyone who comes out from hiding. Chasseurs still working the same, Spec Ops can stay behind with Tankhunters just in case he needs to get one of them back on their feet.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Just remember that you only get 2 orders before Van Zant drops in (starting in loss of LT).

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Yeah but that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Gives me 7 orders to use until he drops in and then it's go time.

Question -Can Van Zant use his Lt. order to pay for his cost of coming on the board or does it have to come out of the regular order pool, then he lands and can use his Lt. order? He can combine drop, but that would be just a regular drop by himself and 1 other, still costing 2 orders to do. The other 2 Commando's can do likewise.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

The Dark Project posted:

Yeah but that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Gives me 7 orders to use until he drops in and then it's go time.
You don't understand. It's Loss of LT - you don't get normal orders. Two orders total in the pool (plus impetuous & irregulars), and that's it. Van Zant's Tactical Jump means that when he drops in you get the remaining orders from the pool back (instead of having to wait until next turn), but the 2 you might have used still count against the total.

As for using the LT order, I'd say no, since you're in loss of LT. And you don't land AD with the order pool but with their own order that they don't contribute to the pool that turn (and you get those orders regardless of the LoL pool loss).

So basically, it works like this: until Van Zant appears on the table you have 2 regular orders + impetuous + irregulars (should you have any). You land Van Zant and/or any AD units using their own orders. When Van Zant drops in, you have your LT, your LT order and the rest of your regular orders back (I don't remember if it's back to the start-of-turn number, or if it's recalculated at that moment including any losses you may have sustained in the meantime).

Oh, and Impetuous affects AD; they will want to drop in at the earliest possible moment, so if you want to drop your Duroc/Yum Yums together with Van Zant, you'll have to cancel the impetuous order and use another order to land each of them.

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 21, 2014

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Oops, yeah you're right. Hrmm. Something to chew on.

Still want to give it a go though. It allows me a hell of a lot of SWC on the field, that's for sure.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
However, Yum Yums effectively get 2 orders each (impetuous to land, and their own), so you can do a 3-stage attack:
- drop YY, suicide-chainrifle a link team or something
- drop VZ and 2 Paracommandos to create a strong diversion
- you got your orders back, move the rest of the army in.

I'm tempted to do something like that with 4 Tiger Soldiers (HMG/BS/Paramedic and an AD Spec Op Hacker). Also, another excuse to paint Tigers. :v:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
Snapped this shot of the latest Game Trade Magazine at my LGS. Stay classy, CB.

http://imgur.com/U2Abz26

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I've got the full collection of those poster-ettes, all signed too. They are very nice, except that one.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Are those yours? Because those are loving unreal. (Oh just saw, new model)

Anyone actually have experience using/facing Van Zant? He seems like a massive risk. You need to use him as you LT for drop shenanigans, but that makes it really obvious, and dropping a somewhat fragile 42 point LT into the front lines just doesn't seems like the wisest idea.

Picked one up in the hopes of using behind the FO marking for my Muls, but would still prefer the safer camo/infiltrator option.

Hortism fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Feb 22, 2014

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Haha no mate, those are the studio painters, Angel Giraldez. I wish my painting was anywhere near that level.

My buddy uses Van Zant a lot but I've not played against it. I'll send him a message and get back to you with his thoughts. :)

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Pierzak posted:

However, Yum Yums effectively get 2 orders each (impetuous to land, and their own), so you can do a 3-stage attack:
- drop YY, suicide-chainrifle a link team or something
- drop VZ and 2 Paracommandos to create a strong diversion
- you got your orders back, move the rest of the army in.

I'm tempted to do something like that with 4 Tiger Soldiers (HMG/BS/Paramedic and an AD Spec Op Hacker). Also, another excuse to paint Tigers.

Not a bad idea, I didn't know you could use an impetuous order to AD. Well that means the Yum Yums can drop, deploy smoke ahead of the Para-Commandos so they have more cover if needed, and then begin in as normal. In which case, I could get away with this -

ARIADNA

GROUP 1 9 1 1

INTEL (WIP14, Doctor, Hacking Device, CH: Mimetism, Engineer) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (9 | 12XP)
TANKHUNTER Autocannon, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 40)
FOXTROT Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (17)
YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (11)

GROUP 2 0 1 1

YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (11)

3 SWC | 249 Points

Open with Army 4

Not bad. I don't really care enough to have extra orders for 1 of the Yuan in group 2 (they'll only be drop fodder anyway), they can just use impetuous and irregular orders they come with. The Foxtrot is the only really good cheap infiltrator I have at the points I have left. Alternatively I could drop both the Foxtrot and the additional Yuan and take either a T2 Cateran Sniper, A 2nd Batt. Scots Guard with Ch: Camo and Molotok, a Tankhunter with AP Rifle, ADHL and D-Charges, a Grey Rifle Highlander with T2 Boarding Shotgun, or Uxia McNeil (the MSV1 version). Edit: Could also go for a Dog-Warrior which could be around to protect my dudes in the back field, before moving forward to take on other challenges.

Thoughts?

The Dark Project fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Feb 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
What is that new model supposed to represent?

• Locked thread