Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Garp Truther posted:

Set the weed golem on fire and catapult it into the demon army to get them all high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Justin Tyme posted:

For real though,
>find out how to recharge the staff, use staff to trap demons in a sea of weed, touch the rune on your helmet and set the weed forest ablaze

This, or the drone strike thingie.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Garp Truther posted:

Set the weed golem on fire and catapult it into the demon army to get them all high

Bloodfart McCoy fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Feb 21, 2014

LoveMeDead
Feb 16, 2011

Garp Truther posted:

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Garp Truther posted:

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Garp Truther posted:

Drunkboxer posted:

Slam all the beer, get high and vomit. Flip the archangel off just before you pass the gently caress out.

do these in this order

InfinEight
Apr 25, 2007

What planet is this again?-- OH SHIT

Garp Truther posted:

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Garp Truther posted:

holy poo poo changing my vote

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
>Demand to know where they got the gold from. All of the gold was confiscated by you years ago. Proceed to take their gold weapons and armor and tell them "sorry but you should have invested in Goldline."

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Garp Truther posted:

But before you launch it, make sure you have THAT part (you know the one) from Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" playing in the background.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
finally a crowd! goatse them all

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Hogge Wild posted:

finally a crowd! goatse them all
The tower is already Goatse'ing us, so what's the point?

Entropist
Dec 1, 2007
I'm very stupid.

PBJ posted:

>combine the weed golem and bone golem into a single form, and name it Weedlord Bonerhitler.

Zapdos
Nov 13, 2010

Garp Truther posted:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Redjakk posted:

Wiretap the demons to find their evil plan and then call in a drone strike

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

>Ask for the angel's help to rally our remaining Death Panels
>Summon up Diamond Joe Biden for the final battle

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&
rename bob to Bob Marley and have him do the buffalo soldier chant while smoking his golem, when the buffalo soldiers come in have them kill all of the demons. then toke it up with your party while listening to Creed.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

PBJ posted:

>combine the weed golem and bone golem into a single form, and name it Weedlord Bonerhitler.

TheHordor
Jul 3, 2011

Garp Truther posted:

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Combine the skeleton and weed golems, name it weedlord bonerhitler, then catapult it into the army and get them all high (while killing them)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ArchWizard posted:

> Ask the angels for a sitrep

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Garp Truther posted:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
This

ArchWizard posted:

> Ask the angels for a sitrep
and

Garp Truther posted:

Except, instead of the weed golem, take the demon body from south and replaces its innards with weed and walk it into the unsuspecting crowd of demons

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
> save and then charge. Make sure that the flesh golem is out in front killing demons with pelvic thrusts.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Use the Staff to grow more Weed amongst the stoned demon horde, entangling them in it all. And then ignite it.

InfinEight
Apr 25, 2007

What planet is this again?-- OH SHIT
>Walk among the demonic army and provide them beer while offering an endless field of weed if they assist you with entering the fortress. Masturbate continually.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Summon a boombox and play some Stairway To Heaven

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
>have your entire entourage moonwalk your way into the tower, mesmerizing the evil demons along the way.

Zapdos
Nov 13, 2010
>Charge

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

> Yell "I got your Obamacare right here, motherfuckers!" and lead a charge at the demon army

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Order your slaves and golems to start singing covers of Grateful Dead songs to convert the demons to your side, then storm the goatse-citadel.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
> use the staff on the ground beneath the demons, tearing it asunder and dumping them into a massive chasm, then slam it shut again with a witty remark

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

wilderthanmild posted:

> save and then charge. Make sure that the flesh golem is out in front killing demons with pelvic thrusts.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
at least the weed golem died doing what he loved.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

> cast Enlarge Satan, the demon that grows is the deceiver. Kill him while he's tripping balls

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

>arrest them all using our executive power for ingesting a Schedule II controlled substance made illegal under Title II of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Send in the weed golem, then set it alight with the magic helmet once it's either upwind of the demon horde or in the middle of them.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
>gently caress ALL OF THEM TO DEATH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
>Send the SCARY skeleton down to do a SPOOKY dance, slip into the castle while they're distracted.

• Locked thread