Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

So, Portago supports both Skye and Zed.

It's okay when Zed gets stuff and money from him, but bad when Skye gets that same stuff and money because....?

Women aren't supposed to inherit jack poo poo. 'S Biblical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

So, Portago supports both Skye and Zed.

It's okay when Zed gets stuff and money from him, but bad when Skye gets that same stuff and money because....?

He also supports Jan and black guy, and blowjob Russian.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!
Has anyone ever heard of 3% milk? Cause I sure as poo poo never have. Is it a thing in Florida or is Muir so inept that he just accidentally invents new categories?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

cafel posted:

Has anyone ever heard of 3% milk? Cause I sure as poo poo never have. Is it a thing in Florida or is Muir so inept that he just accidentally invents new categories?

You will find that on a standard English "QWERTY" keyboard, the "2" and "3" buttons are very close to eachother.

HowSoonIsNow
Nov 9, 2013

cafel posted:

Homo milk is 3.25% :shrug:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

HowSoonIsNow posted:

Homo milk is only 10% of the milk population, sir.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HowSoonIsNow posted:

Homo milk CHOOSES to be 3.25% :freep:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Homo milk is not a part of a traditional breakfast. Unless you want go ahead and change the definition of "breakfast".

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Post 9-11 User posted:

Skye is a neoliberal welfare queen sponging off the estate of her wealthy family. She doesn't live by ecologically sound principals like not wasting food, is having her bastard baby in excess. I guess? I don't remember who Portago is and I don't give a poo poo. Is Skye the one who is preg- gently caress it. It's poo poo.

Skye isn't related to Don Portago, he's Jan's father. Jan is the liberal that's married to Black Mouthpiece, Skye is the liberal who didn't spermjack Blowjob Russian.

E: I knew this without looking it up (kill me). I still cannot understand what the punchline of that cartoon was supposed to be.

Not My Leg fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Feb 21, 2014

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I hope Deb Zippel feels she got her money's worth for this one.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Zerilan posted:

Portago is the rich man who constantly bails out the cast. Also he owns the land Zed is living on.

It will never cease to amuse that even in Muir's fantasy world, where his self insert could literally be and do anything, he shovels poo poo and barely gets by on scraps from Deus ex Portago.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

It will never cease to amuse that even in Muir's fantasy world, where his self insert could literally be and do anything, he shovels poo poo and barely gets by on scraps from Deus ex Portago.
It's a complete an utter failure of imagination is what it is. He can't envision living in a different way than he currently does.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Not My Leg posted:

Skye isn't related to Don Portago, he's Jan's father. Jan is the liberal that's married to Black Mouthpiece, Skye is the liberal who didn't spermjack Blowjob Russian.

E: I knew this without looking it up (kill me). I still cannot understand what the punchline of that cartoon was supposed to be.

The punchline is that she is someone who has earned nothing snidely wastes milk. Because, you know, a poor person would actually do that as a guest in someone else's home. I read it somewhere.

Also, any excuse to use a percent sign after using 1% and 99%. That's how far he's reaching.

You want timg? YOU CAN'T HAVE TIMG. :notch:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Not My Leg posted:

Didn't he end up marrying Waifu's mother, making him Skye's stepdad?

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Mirthless posted:

I really can't emphasize enough how much I love Eric Allie's cartooning, even if I really hate his opinions. I wish he'd gotten into animating or webcomics or literally anything except political cartoons. What a tremendous waste. :(

I'll agree that he's comparatively better than some of the stuff in this thread, but don't you think you're over-selling it a bit? There are teens on tumblr doing homestuck fanart that are somehow leaps and bounds ahead of him.

(I also agree the world would be a better place if he was blogging homestuck opinions instead of right wing political cheerleading)

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Feb 21, 2014

Lenisto
Nov 1, 2012

It's a pleasant surprise that he spelled "militsiya" right on those shields, using Ukrainian cyrillic even! I'm sure its just copied off a newspaper photo because his handwriting isn't the best, but its still nice to see a label that isn't patronizing.

Do warlords in Afghanistan make it a habit to dress up like Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna?

And what the crap Muir. It seemed like he'd been getting better lately with writing in comprehensible English and showing who was speaking (even if the word balloons came out of their buttholes on occasion). Is that supposed to be Jan and Damon's house? Have we ever seen it before?

Lenisto fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Feb 21, 2014

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Fulchrum posted:

Didn't he end up marrying Waifu's mother, making him Skye's stepdad?

They're not married, just shackin' up.

e. Also Jan and Damon have been living in that brownstone for a while, though I'm not sure for how long.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

I know I'm a bit late to mention it, but this comic is incredibly reminiscent of the much older book posted in the thread by a famous cartoonist that tried to explain the economy using cavemen and clams- could anyone remind me who/what that was? It's also operating at the same level of theoretical sophistication, and is preaching to its choir every bit as much. They've even got a fishing metaphor in there!

Butts McGee
Aug 17, 2012
How an Economy Grows and Why it Doesn't by noted tax criminal Irwin Schiff. His son recently wrote a sequel, How an Economy Grows and Why it Crashes.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Butts McGee posted:

noted tax criminal Irwin Schiff

I think you mean "Libertarian Freedom Fighter!!" You probably don't even believe in poll taxes you poor!

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Space-Bird posted:

I'll agree that he's comparatively better than some of the stuff in this thread, but don't you think you're over-selling it a bit? There are teens on tumblr doing homestuck fanart that are somehow leaps and bounds ahead of him.

(I also agree the world would be a better place if he was blogging homestuck opinions instead of right wing political cheerleading)

This thread destroys people's brains. It's the only possible explanation.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I do love these how these types of global warming cartoons always end up being agc.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fourth warmest January on record

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Obligatory:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
What does global mean?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I will lock Ramirez in a room while a tape of a man saying "IF GLOBAL WARMING< WHY COLD?!!?? WHY COOLLLD!!!??" loops endlessly at a high volume.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Small Frozen Thing posted:

This thread destroys people's brains. It's the only possible explanation.

We all float down here...

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

I wish newspaper headlines were actually like that. No context or anything, just "CHINA" or "AL-QAIDA" in big letters on the front page.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I wish newspaper headlines were actually like that. No context or anything, just "CHINA" or "AL-QAIDA" in big letters on the front page.

Those look more like the titles of the papers. I get all my news from NUCLEAR IRAN and RADICAL ISLAM (al-Jazeera)

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Ah yes, Radical ¡SLAM!, the world's premiere news outlet for lucha libre's take on international news and political viewpoints.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

:effort: Couldn't decide whether to add a giant terrible "CLIMATE CHANGE" label to the snow, so I left it off.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

pkfan2004 posted:

Ah yes, Radical ¡SLAM!, the world's premiere news outlet for lucha libre's take on international news and political viewpoints.

10 times the integrity of CNN!

*elbow drops Wolf Blitzer off the top turnbuckle*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Spakstik posted:

Those look more like the titles of the papers. I get all my news from NUCLEAR IRAN and RADICAL ISLAM (al-Jazeera)

Did somebody say,

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Yeah but North America is the only continent that matters so who the gently caress cares?

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

pkfan2004 posted:

Reminds me of:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Not for DEBT. Not for POLITITOON ATTITUDE. Not for DIALS. Only true LOCAL-HERO HEADS.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Whoah, a misotheist cartoon. (Yea, I know it says "winter", but don't tell me that's not God)

JRROSE! is surprisingly hardcore.

William Bear fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Feb 21, 2014

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

A Mr. Plow Cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

• Locked thread