Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

InfinEight posted:

>Walk among the demonic army and provide them beer while offering an endless field of weed if they assist you with entering the fortress. Masturbate continually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
>Ask michael where his flaming sword is

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
> charge full steam ahead, plowing the flesh golems golden sword into the anus of all who oppose you

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

InfinEight posted:

>Walk among the demonic army and provide them beer while offering an endless field of weed if they assist you with entering the fortress.

This and expound to them the ways of Jah.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

> have bone golem lay down some sweet improv jams with its ribs, angelic host on backup vocals, lulling the stoned demons into a stupor. charge.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Holy poo poo yeah they're loving demons, offer them weed and beer and countless more decadence than the Deciever ever promised them (and apparently failed to deliver on)

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
> Co-opt demon army with unlimited free weed

LoveMeDead
Feb 16, 2011

InfinEight posted:

>Walk among the demonic army and provide them beer while offering an endless field of weed if they assist you with entering the fortress. Masturbate continually.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

InfinEight posted:

gaston
Feb 20, 2004

lol what.
Sneak close to the demon army and make one of those poo poo cum blood pentagrams. Summon a Golgothan and run like hell.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

>Use what little power the staff regained to cover the demons in a bunch of vines to trap them, then set it alight with your sigil.

Harry Joe
Jan 15, 2006
My name be neither Harry, nor Joe, but Harry Joe shall do
>Touch dicks with angels

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Harry Joe posted:

>Dock dicks with angels

In all its pixelated detail :colbert:

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Garp Truther posted:

Set the weed golem on fire and catapult it into the demon army to get them all high

That was badass.

> Command all the angels and hosed-up golems to charge and face-gently caress all of the demons to death. Lead the charge.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
> Command the Angels to pipe in the extended version of Pink Floyd's "Shine on You Crazy Diamond," as that will buy us more than enough time to deal with The Deceiver before his army wakes back up.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Atma fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Feb 21, 2014

I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled
>Greet that "horse"man of the apocalypse and have him bring you to the deceiver for an even greater battle!

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Repay me with Hope :obama:

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
TEll him he can repay you by letting you slip your dick in his horse anus

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
Chant "yes we can" in an attempt to rally your troops, and then tell him he can repay you with hope.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Ask that horse guy to give you a hand beesy.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Richardanator posted:

Chant "yes we can" in an attempt to rally your troops, and then tell him he can repay you with hope.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Richardanator posted:

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

> i really loving want to kill johnny thou

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

>Help us force all mortals to enroll in lovely medical insurance exchanges we are heavily invested in monetarily

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
>Throw the skin we previously held the staff in at the large demon, and then throw the old man at it shouting "Yes, we can!"

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>turn the large demon into a large demon golem with the power of your staff

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

NecroMonster posted:

>turn the large demon into a large demon golem with the power of your staff

Nerato
Oct 17, 2008
>manifest a golem made entirely from the genitals from the corpses strewn across the field of battle

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

>Have the skeleton-golem close its wings around the demon like some sort of venus flytrap, and use the staff to grow tree roots and poo poo throughout the skeleton to hold it and the demon down.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
> Ask Large Demon for Tips on Improving Eyebrow Volume and Length

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

>Jizz and projectile poo poo into both the big demon's and centaur's eyes, then kill them with your last golem while they're blinded.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

>Ask the horseman what became of Homosex, the fifth horseman

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

>have the demon falsify your birth certificate

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Use the staff to shoot as many vines as possible into the demon's anus and out through his mouth.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Garp Truther posted:

Use the staff to shoot as many vines as possible into the demon's anus and out through his mouth.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Garp Truther posted:

Volmarias posted:

Repay me with Hope :obama:

Rape him with Hope :obama:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Accretionist posted:

> Ask Large Demon for Tips on Improving Eyebrow Volume and Length

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

>switch character to bob
>fire arrow at demon
>jerk off gloriously while its in midflight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
>Use staff to entangle demon. Tell Bob to shoot it in the loving face while it's still. Tell Bob's Wife to disarm Horseman with her whip. Command bone golem to shred them fuckers to ribbons.

>Masturbate furiously.

• Locked thread