Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Massimo Cellino posted:

I want to forget about Cagliari now. My heart is with Leeds

If I was running a Fiat 500 in Italy, now I have the chance to run a Ferrari. I want to forget about Cagliari now. My heart is with Leeds.

I want to get to know the manager and help him. I hope he can help me as well. We are going to work together.

When I am approved by the Football League, I will go to the bank the next day and buy Elland Road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Hmmmm he's saying all the right things idk how to feel anymore I'm, you could say, torn

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
He's still the same person who sacked McDermott

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
maybe he's realised that was a huge mistake on his part and would like to make up for it

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Royston Drenthe is the world's best paid wasteman.

He's been with us 8 months and still isn't match fit and no longer even warming the bench. You'd think pride would kick in at that point, but instead he posts pictures of him and his mates sitting around someone's house pissed and smoking shisha in Holland or out at a club with a mouth full of gold grillz.

I understand he hosed up his chance at Everton and did a big apologetic interview after where he said he had lost a stone and learned to stop going out, but he's been a tubby bitch since he's been here. Worse so he's apparently on £40k a week but more significantly Zingarevich signed him on a three year loving contract.

I wouldn't be shocked if he sat out his contract here and retired before he hit 30.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Royston Drenthe is the world's best paid wasteman.

He's been with us 8 months and still isn't match fit and no longer even warming the bench. You'd think pride would kick in at that point, but instead he posts pictures of him and his mates sitting around someone's house pissed and smoking shisha in Holland or out at a club with a mouth full of gold grillz.

I understand he hosed up his chance at Everton and did a big apologetic interview after where he said he had lost a stone and learned to stop going out, but he's been a tubby bitch since he's been here. Worse so he's apparently on £40k a week but more significantly Zingarevich signed him on a three year loving contract.

I wouldn't be shocked if he sat out his contract here and retired before he hit 30.

He's an idiot and looked like a promising signing until his injury and now he realises he prefers to chat women up on instagram and make poo poo music instead of playing football

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

I don't think you actually have to go to the bank and give the person behind the little window a cheque when you buy a football club but i might be wrong

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

I don't think you actually have to go to the bank and give the person behind the little window a cheque when you buy a football club but i might be wrong

There was a new story over christmas about a woman who pulled £30k in cash out of her bank account to give to her daughter and she got mugged as soon as she was outside. With the way Leeds takeover is going I could see something similar happening to Cellino

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Is it possible to get a double red card? Because if so, I think Joey Barton may get one.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

irlZaphod posted:

Is it possible to get a double red card? Because if so, I think Joey Barton may get one.

He got 3 essentially against Man City do you not remember

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
This game is painful to watch

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I miss Charlie Austin so much.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Smiley Face posted:

He's an idiot and looked like a promising signing until his injury and now he realises he prefers to chat women up on instagram and make poo poo music instead of playing football

I don't understand why he isn't upset by it all. He looked to be a great signing and showed some lovely skills at the start, but when he's on the bench doesn't even bother warming up before kickoff now.

I know we've had a couple of "can't be bothered, contract expires soon" players before, but I can't remember one who dialed in six months into a contact.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Apparently Leeds' new owner will attend the Amex tonight. After watching the game he's going to have a meal with McDermott. They better win otherwise he's gonner IMO.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Jason Roberts is due to announce his retirement through injury soon.

News of this means twitter is full of people giving it "lolz racism" and unfortunately the vast majority are Reading fans.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

1-1 at QPR - Kevin Doyle just scored the equaliser by being in the way of the Reading clearance, dreadful defending

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Pearce has been awful recently and Obita seems to either look great in left back or clueless.

Attendance today is 16,000. Head spinning how some people describe teams in this league other than Leeds as "massive".

*EDIT*

Perfect time for Pearce to score, thank you FA for overturning that red card.

Bacon of the Sea fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 16, 2014

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Seriously just never, ever put us on TV.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Holy poo poo what a goal

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Massimo Cellino posted:

Brian has a big heart and gives 100 per cent, we get on well.

There was a lot of misunderstanding early on and we've put that behind us. He loves the guitar and I want to help him get even better.

I’m getting two guitars sent over for him from Cagliari. Maybe we could even play a concert at Elland Road one day.

I love music. I have been lucky to play with Deep Purple, the Scorpions, Cream, Clapton and even George Harrison.

There is an agreement that we can buy back Elland Road for £15.7m and I would do that as soon as a takeover went through.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Leeds have signed Jack Buttland on loan until the end of the season.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Birmingham have signed Jordan Ibe on loan till the end of the season. Hope he does well there.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Corrode posted:

Seriously just never, ever put us on TV.
Leicester away game is now on too, just in case we might need to win that.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

irlZaphod posted:

Birmingham have signed Jordan Ibe on loan till the end of the season. Hope he does well there.

So that's what those congratulatory tweets from Flanagan/Sterling were about. I think he'll do well, he's clearly talented enough.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Tunga posted:

Leicester away game is now on too, just in case we might need to win that.

I don't think I can take the playoffs.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Corrode posted:

I don't think I can take the playoffs.
Don't worry, we still have time to gently caress up even making it to the playoffs.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Tunga posted:

Don't worry, we still have time to gently caress up even making it to the playoffs.

I don't think so. We've looked a bit poo poo recently, but we've played 3 of the top 5 (excluding ourselves) in the last 3 games and we're still 10pts clear of 7th.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
You sound like you want to lose in the semis. I don't know if I can't take it. I was there in Cardiff. Maybe I just want a peaceful life playing against Brentford.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
No better way to break a goal drought than by spanking leeds in the processes.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
lol they're talking about this being a MUST WIN for both sides idgi

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Zaliukas isn't starting so I'm hopeful already

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

This match is poo poo.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Olewithmilk posted:

This match is poo poo.

Two bad teams.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Yep

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

should have won that comfortably. fml

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Boro fans, can you let us have Jutkiewicz please? 3 goals in 4 games, and an immense performance today, can't believe we've actually beat Watford home and away this season, they must be shite!

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

ForeverBWFC posted:

Boro fans, can you let us have Jutkiewicz please? 3 goals in 4 games, and an immense performance today, can't believe we've actually beat Watford home and away this season, they must be shite!

This whole situation is so upsetting.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
We was robbed also known as our defence poo poo the bed.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

We was robbed also known as our defence poo poo the bed.
That's alright, so long as it wasn't the away dressing room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Corrode posted:

I don't think so. We've looked a bit poo poo recently, but we've played 3 of the top 5 (excluding ourselves) in the last 3 games and we're still 10pts clear of 7th.
What about now?

• Locked thread