Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Omg is the cat okay?!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Krinkle posted:

I don't have last frame viewing technology so I can't answer, but the guy gets out because he assumes "traffic has stopped, I'm going to beat the poo poo out of this guy who won't let me pass him." but then traffic immediately moves ahead and he's left with no faces or windshields to punch.

I remember seeing the video in a dash cam compilation, and yeah dude pulls a gun out.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
How do you manage to do this?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Poldarn posted:

Did she sneeze here or something? This one is killing me.

It's real life QWOP.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

syscall girl posted:

Yeah, 85% of my body was going forward but my lower leg had a different idea. Guess I'll be out of commission for 6+ months. :toot:

:toot::hf::toot:

Happened to me three times. Get well soon.

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

bobjr posted:

Bad track moments are always great.

When I was a dumb kid I got even more dumb around my cousin and lost any bit of common sense. We were at a track meet our High School siblings were in. Bored as usual, we wandered to the far end of the field. Outside of the track area there was a pond so we of course had to throw rocks in it. Not far from there in the corner of the field was a box car with the mascot on it that they used to store track stuff in. My cousin dared me to hit the box car so I grabbed a nice rock and threw it with all my might.

The rock was a bit flat, so in horror I watched it catch the wind and arc to my left 90+ degrees. It kept going and going towards the track where I again in horror saw a girls race rounding the corner. Then a girl in the middle of the race stumbled while holding her head. We sprinted our own race into the woods where we doubled back a long way around until eventually going up in to the stands to sit very quietly with our parents.

I felt incredibly horrible. I think that's what she looked like.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!

God, Prometheus was such a lame movie.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Volume posted:

The thing I can't understand is that the white car has plenty of room to slide in behind the grey car. But no, he needs to slip in front of the grey car. He even gets out all pissed off like he's the one who was wronged. :psyduck:

DO not try o understand the logic of the speeder. You will only end up confusing yourself more.

Jimmy Little Balls
Aug 23, 2009

I'm pretty sure she just trips up on her own foot

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Say Nothing posted:

How do you manage to do this?

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
It looks like she tried to hop a tiny invisible hurdle.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

:golfclap: Thank you kindly for that.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

bobjr posted:

Bad track moments are always great.

In a similar vein, I hope you guys are ready for a very inspirational video about the triumph of the human spirit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQ6VQtGKZw

"Success is not final ...
failure is not fatal ...
it's the COURAGE to CONTINUE that counts!
This is about that Courage."

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

DoctorPresident
Jul 21, 2012
A little bit of international schadenfreude for you:

Mario Alberto Rojas, winner of the 2012 Morazanic literature games, has been accused of stealing 11 of his 18 short stories submitted to the contest.

The best part is that when confronted about this, he went full LaBeouf and started to claim that it was all part of a performance to show how easy it was to bypass the contest.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DoctorPresident posted:

The best part is that when confronted about this, he went full LaBeouf and started to claim that it was all part of a performance to show how easy it was to bypass the contest.

:stare: If plagiarizing was hard work it would be pointless.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

DoctorPresident posted:

"And as part of the performance, let's demonstrate what an appropriate reaction should be: You're disqualified and banned from all our future contests. Have fun elsewhere." :jerkbag:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Mesmerising. Wonder what they taste like?

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

monkeytennis posted:

Ack
Ack ack ack ack gag :barf:

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

monkeytennis posted:

Someone ban this pedo

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Someone ban this pedo

They're actually 500 year old demons, so it's fine.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

OptimusShr posted:

DO not try o understand the logic of the speeder. You will only end up confusing yourself more.

Deliberately stopping and pulling in behind someone else is admitting defeat. You must always be going faster than someone. Even if you're going to stop in 10 feet, you have to be in front of someone else.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

That ant was a bad motherfucker to go 1 on 1 with a huge fuckoff spider and kill it while getting his head cleaved in half.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAggi3eqYhg

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

President Ark posted:

Deliberately stopping and pulling in behind someone else is admitting defeat. You must always be going faster than someone. Even if you're going to stop in 10 feet, you have to be in front of someone else.
If you want to fight on the road so bad, just drive a tank (and no complaining about gas mileage).

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Omg is the cat okay?!!?

I had to find out and yes, the cat is OK. And it even looks like maybe the octopus survives tho' I feel bad for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlN4oPNcjd0

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Here's a video of a human getting thoroughly owned by a cat. Skip to about 4:30 for the carnage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVMHRFE_fBA

Warning: There's blood.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

FrozenVent posted:

Here's a video of a human getting thoroughly owned by a cat. Skip to about 4:30 for the carnage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVMHRFE_fBA

Warning: There's blood.

Considering how many times that raging oval office shoved the cat's face underwater and hit it, that was some satisfying payback to see.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Dienes posted:

Considering how many times that raging oval office shoved the cat's face underwater and hit it, that was some satisfying payback to see.

I feel bad for the poor kitty, and she didn't know how to handle the cat, didn't do any research, and basically approached it all wrong, but I think you're being a bit harsh.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

What's the demographic for this? Because if it's any higher than like, 8 year olds, I have a different kind of schadenfreude for the ridiculous sound designer of this clip.

Ant: "SQUEEEEEAAAALLLL"
Spider: "RAAAAAAAOOOOOORRRRR"

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

I feel bad for the poor kitty, and she didn't know how to handle the cat, didn't do any research, and basically approached it all wrong, but I think you're being a bit harsh.

You do NOT bathe cats unless they have oil or gum in their fur. Bathing a cat is abuse

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

sticklefifer posted:

What's the demographic for this? Because if it's any higher than like, 8 year olds, I have a different kind of schadenfreude for the ridiculous sound designer of this clip.

Ant: "SQUEEEEEAAAALLLL"
Spider: "RAAAAAAAOOOOOORRRRR"

The best is the ones where you have a whole mess of ants fighting and they have sounds of metal clanging like a medieval battle

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010

SybilVimes posted:

You do NOT bathe cats unless they have oil or gum in their fur. Bathing a cat is abuse

The video description said he got into the furnace room. So he probably needed it.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

SybilVimes posted:

The video said it got into the furnace room and had to get bathed.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

SybilVimes posted:

What about an elderly cat who doesn't clean himself well and gets diarrhea? Is it abuse if I wash off his back end?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
PI is leaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
I trick cats into getting dirty so I can give them unnecessary baths.

• Locked thread