Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

I managed to find a wizards staff with two minutes of levitate. :awesome:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Scroll of Windwalker is the best scroll. 60 seconds of Invisibility and 500 pts of Levitation. You rocket across the map and nothing will attack you while you are doing it.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

omg chael crash posted:

Guys, where the hell is that tax collector

I noticed that these fancy new graphics overhauls with their shaders and their ground cover make him almost impossible to see unless you're literally stepping on him.

UESP to the rescue!

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Extra Smooth Balls posted:

I managed to find a wizards staff with two minutes of levitate. :awesome:
I did this as a Redguard warrior who otherwise never really dabbled in magic. Suddenly getting around became a LOT easier.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Chum Scandal posted:

is the bear ok? :ohdear:

the bear has the worst goddamn AI I've ever seen in this game

but yes, he is OK

just very stupid

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPUVs1asFg&feature=youtu.be

ALMSIVI protects.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Is that someplace in Skyrim?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Doc Hawkins posted:

Is that someplace in Skyrim?

Dragonsreach and later Windhelm.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Dragon's Reach

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

And the ending of the words is :wtc:

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

My Q-Face posted:

This is what the Khajit caravans needed: Pack animals. Seriously.

you know that they would end up using generic horses anyway

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

this khajit keeps asking me if i'm cool and then touching its nose.

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012
This is autistic as gently caress but at least it isn't that 150 page Animorphs thread from GBS 2.1

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

I was thinking about gimmick builds at work and I wonder if it's possible to build something reasonably close to a mass effect vanguard.
Time to find out...

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

SunAndSpring posted:

That would take effort and Bethesda is the most :effort: company there is.

I'd agree, except there are those wandering cows with blue paint being led around by farmers intent on giving them to Giants, and Also Fallout 3's wandering caravaners had Brahmin that were loaded with gear.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gggiiimmmppp posted:

this is wrong

once you steal a diamond from that altmer oval office in balmora you can't sell her any diamond ever until the end of time or she thinks it's her poo poo and attacks you

only because it's scripted that way because stealing a diamond from her is a Thieves Guild quest

thread moves fast

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

My Q-Face posted:

I'd agree, except there are those wandering cows with blue paint being led around by farmers intent on giving them to Giants, and Also Fallout 3's wandering caravaners had Brahmin that were loaded with gear.

Never saw those cows, but those were from some thing MK did during the lead-up to Skyrim. Interesting to see them get in.

Dalek Dog
Dec 4, 2013
[quote="Doc Hawkins" post="426180551"]
Amen. I'm currently playing through as a Clothier. As in, the class of the merchants in the game who only sell gloves and robes, which gets my vote for weakest in the game. I'm using mods which remove every exploit I know of, and I'm still having Way Too Much Fun.

You know I have played many classes and races (clocked both bloodmoon and mournhold and never mq)started too many games that head towards http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Arkngthand at the start and just wondered off doing my own thing. Out of all the posts in this thread the fact you are playing as a clothier blew my mind the most and makes the game new again.

Thank you fellow goon for expanding my horizons.

I will however still be going Sayda Neen, tombs around (mentors) walk to balmora clearing tombs, aldruhn, caldera, boots of the apostle first because its seems every character needs to do that, sigh....

Also, thank you for making me install this game again, goodbye 2014.

And sorry I am a stupid newbie who does not post much on forums and will format any future posts correctly.

Also- Boat ack

Dalek Dog fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Feb 26, 2014

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

in the new episode of chozen this nerd guy gets addicted to an rpg that sounded too familiar to morrowind and so buys a shitload of Adderall so he can stay up and play his rpg all night

that is literally every goon in this thread

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Moridin920 posted:

only because it's scripted that way because stealing a diamond from her is a Thieves Guild quest

thread moves fast

No that's just how stealing works in morrowind. Still beats selling to fences.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Nope, Nalcarya is broken and after you steal a diamond from her, all diamonds in the game are now unsellable to her because it marks them stolen from her.

Otherwise the game keeps track of original owner for every item stolen. You can see the list with the console.

If I steal an iron sword in Balmora, I can sell it to anyone in Vivec. Guards will still take all stolen items off of you though and stick them in an evidence chest.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 26, 2014

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Whorelord posted:

in the new episode of chozen this nerd guy gets addicted to an rpg that sounded too familiar to morrowind and so buys a shitload of Adderall so he can stay up and play his rpg all night

that is literally every goon in this thread

Our sugar is yours, friend.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
I don't recall using teleportation, but there I was. Alone. Naked.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
I really enjoy all the little things NPCs will say outside of dialogue. It sure beats the loving poo poo out of "I saw a mudcrab the other day"

dirtdirtdirtdirtdirtdirtdirtDIRT everywhere DIRT

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Gobblecoque posted:

I really enjoy all the little things NPCs will say outside of dialogue. It sure beats the loving poo poo out of "I saw a mudcrab the other day"

dirtdirtdirtdirtdirtdirtdirtDIRT everywhere DIRT

there's one that sounds like french mumbling from a female dunmer

psstststwah? armaretwah?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Mournhold. City of light, city of MAGIC.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Where is that slave? Here not long ago...

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
SPEAK UP!

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Speak quickly, outlander, or go away.

ants on my cum rag
Sep 2, 2011

"Oh God you got the spray gun, DO NOT LOSE IT, you seriously better not screw this up, I'm not kidding"
~~The Battle Hymn of the Contra Tiger Mother~~
Stop talking

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

We're watching you... scum

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Fun fact: the horns on the Daedric Face of Inspiration float just a few inches in front of your character's head. It's on purpose, too. That's how they were originally drawn.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

OP, am I a n'wah

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

omg chael crash posted:

OP, am I a n'wah

ur more of a Fetcher tbh

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I was gonna' say swit.

You SWIT

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

n'wah's ain't poo poo but fetchers and s'wits

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Find him ...and close shut the jaws of OBLIVION!

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

get CHIM or die tryin

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
taffers all of ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Broken Box posted:

n'wah's ain't poo poo but fetchers and s'wits

Oh hey that looks familiar...

Error 404 posted:

N'wah ain't nothin but Fetchers and S'wits!
:clint:

I like yours better though.

• Locked thread