Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
m/v make me love u pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

where the gently caress has broxys dribbling and shooting skill come from in the last couple of weeks though, hes like an a-league aaron ramsey atm

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ive never been a plastic before but im enjoying it

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
Holy gently caress, what a half. Is this what the world cup is gonna be like?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

What a loving first half lads. This is sensational and I'm seriously considering buying tickets to our Champions League home games off the back of this

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

Holy gently caress, what a half. Is this what the world cup is gonna be like?

Only if we take DJ Beat Brox to Brazil

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

NinjaSteve posted:

Only if we take DJ Beat Brox to Brazil

do it, take the dj to brazil

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Alex_R posted:

ive never been a plastic before but im enjoying it

Welcome to the evil empire, you've picked a good time. We're having a mini resurgence of late, and this weekend is the derby against our formerly retarded cousins

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

who is everyones best victory player, mine is still broxy but honourable mentions go to carlos! champion! and lovely matty kemp

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
NOOOOOOO ones shoots like Broxham, no one's slick like Broxham NO ONES DICK IS INCREDIBLY THICK LIKE BROXHAM

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

NOOOOOOO ones shoots like Broxham, no one's slick like Broxham NO ONES DICK IS INCREDIBLY THICK LIKE BROXHAM

Tongues posted:

Tongues posted:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

please tell me thats an actual chant. its so much better than ARCHIE THOMPSON DO DO DO DOO

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i always thought seb ryalls a pedophile had a good ring to it but maybe thats not family friendly enough to take off

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
now you're getting it, disney owns for chants

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

NinjaSteve posted:

i always thought seb ryalls a pedophile had a good ring to it but maybe thats not family friendly enough to take off

The one we sing for him is a bit more subtle:

Seb Ryall, Seb Ryall Sebby Sebby Ryall she's got not hair but he don't care Sebby Sebby Ryall!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Adnar posted:

Seb Ryall, Seb Ryall Sebby Sebby Ryall she's got not hair but he don't care Sebby Sebby Ryall!

Haha I'm so glad this is a thing

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

NinjaSteve posted:

please tell me thats an actual chant. its so much better than ARCHIE THOMPSON DO DO DO DOO

My missus has been watching disney back to back all month, it'll only take a couple of us getting it on facebook and the magic will spread itself

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Adnar posted:

I'm a big fan of the poo poo talking chants, this is why I think the screens at the games should have subtitles

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Adnar posted:

haha, i've heard the one about the packet of sweets but that's great.

hopefully with the majority of the cove out in protest i'll be able to get a seat

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

I'm a big fan of the poo poo talking chants, this is why I think the screens at the games should have subtitles

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
That Broxham goal was absolutely outrageous

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i did not expect geria to not gently caress that up entirely, i am shocked and surprised

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Yes. This.

Make it so FFA!

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
fuckkkk, dangerzone

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I EVER SAID ABOUT THAT HANDSOME CHILEAN MAN

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I EVER SAID ABOUT THAT HANDSOME CHILEAN MAN

seriously i love him dearly and for all his casual defending he really is quality

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
its me, im in the champions league

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

we're going to miss him hugely when he retires at the end of the season and i would love to keep him on at reduced wages

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

NinjaSteve posted:

we're going to miss him hugely when he retires at the end of the season and i would love to keep him on at reduced wages

he's definitely retiring?

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

NinjaSteve posted:

seriously i love him dearly and for all his casual defending he really is quality

When he does poo poo like that it really makes me feel like a oval office for all the things I said about him to literally anyone who would hear it

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Alex_R posted:

he's definitely retiring?

apparently he announced it to chilean media but not to australian media yet, so he could always change his mind i guess

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Alex_R posted:

haha, i've heard the one about the packet of sweets but that's great.

hopefully with the majority of the cove out in protest i'll be able to get a seat

The Cove aren't out in protest

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

When he does poo poo like that it really makes me feel like a oval office for all the things I said about him to literally anyone who would hear it

ive been saying those about geria instead and i still feel justified about that, contreras' only failure is that hes a marquee centerback who had to play next to leijer

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Adnar posted:

The Cove aren't out in protest

i am

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

NinjaSteve posted:

apparently he announced it to chilean media but not to australian media yet, so he could always change his mind i guess

shame, i do like seeing him play

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Alex_R posted:

shame, i do like seeing him play

hes a great composed defender and his positioning is so much better than everyone else in the league, its just that it counts for naught if his other cb is terrible, and he makes some really risky decisions at times because hes so so very nonchalant

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

You might mean the North Terrace Collective? They're on protest for A-league home games, but not for away games (like the derby) and ACL games. Even when they're protesting they sit up in General Admission and anyone can go join in if they want. Its good fun!

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Fuuuuuckkk, nice goal

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ugh, nice shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

You might mean the North Terrace Collective? They're on protest for A-league home games, but not for away games (like the derby) and ACL games. Even when they're protesting they sit up in General Admission and anyone can go join in if they want. Its good fun!

I really should go sit in the new NT now that I can again.

What a loving hit that is

• Locked thread