Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Stoke fans hating Ramsey is one of the most bizarre things in sports. He's barely ever said anything in public about the circumstances surrounding his leg break, much less lead the anti-stoke smear campaign they've imagined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
"an injury like mine, it's the worst thing you could have happen to you on a football pitch" in reference to breaking his leg is a cuntish statement?

The chip Stoke fans have on their shoulder over Ramsay is one of the weirdest things in football.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

blue footed boobie posted:

Stoke fans hating Ramsey is one of the most bizarre things in sports. He's barely ever said anything in public about the circumstances surrounding his leg break, much less lead the anti-stoke smear campaign they've imagined.

They boo him because he refused to accept Shawcross' apology and because there were rumours Ramsey prevented his call up to the Wales squad. That's what they claim anyway.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
They're absolute scum.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

wrong thread

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
they dropped the ball at 'dembelly' imo

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Adulterous Hitler posted:

they dropped the ball at 'dembelly' imo

Nah cos the usual saying is "Dehli Belly".

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Ninpo posted:

Nah cos the usual saying is "Dehli Belly".

Oh, I thought it was a fat joke or something.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Oh, I thought it was a fat joke or something.

Dembele is anything but fat he is built like a Mouse

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ravel posted:

They boo him because he refused to accept Shawcross' apology and because there were rumours Ramsey prevented his call up to the Wales squad. That's what they claim anyway.

this is bollocks anyway, no? Shawcross refused overtures from Wales because he thought he could end up playing for England, which he was right on

stoke fans pretty crazy on this one, though not as crazy as the legions of arsenal bloggers that were frantically scouring archives to find past incidents of ryan shawcross, a central defender, committing fouls to prove he was a bad wool etc and should be banned until ramsey is fit again. was mainly the same fans that spent years bemoaning ramsey being in and around the first team.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Babby Thatcher posted:

though not as crazy as the legions of arsenal bloggers that were frantically scouring archives to find past incidents of ryan shawcross, a central defender, committing fouls to prove he was a bad wool etc and should be banned until ramsey is fit again. was mainly the same fans that spent years bemoaning ramsey being in and around the first team.

this is all true and 100% accurate because i say it is

e for kicks:

quote:

feck the media

Ramsey is a cnut, too spinless and bitter to accept Ryan's apology. I hope he gets it so bad he's frightened off the pitch a la Commons and SWP

quote:

A nice renditon of

he'll break it again
he'll break it agaiiiin
RYAN SHAWCROSS
he'll break it again

quote:

This.

feckin have it Ramsey you whining bitter Welsh cnut. I hope he gets it snapped again.

quote:

everyone take a twig in the ground and on exactly 10 minutes snap it in half

i love the last one lmao, they should just do a chant to the addams family tune imo complete with clicks

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/220275/ramsey-classless-prick?page=1

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/227235/right-arsenal-game

stoke is a cool place imho

not not luvd fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Feb 25, 2014

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

From today's Rangers Court Case

quote:

moo @moo_ted
Follow
Biggest laugh in court. Rangers lawyer " Rangers are 1 of biggest brands in world, Lord Tyre " it didn't stop them being liquidated" . Ha ha.

:iceburn:

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

I get that it's a joke and all but I legit haven't met a single person who actually rates Townsend.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cart Cam posted:

I get that it's a joke and all but I legit haven't met a single person who actually rates Townsend.

Well you haven't met Roy Hodgson.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Cart Cam posted:

Roy Hodgson

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
EAT A DICK SHRAPNAC

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

EAT A DICK SHRAPNAC

Wow.

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

I'll take this one lads *clears throat, ornately decorated lectern arises from the ground with a gold-leaf tome and i read from it* wrong thread

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
He can't drag us down anymore. This is humiliation tonight. I can't believe how far we have fallen, and this is meant to be us challenging for the only trophy we can, yet we are getting destroyed by the worst team in the tournament.

#MoyesOut

Get it trending if it isn't already.

This is what every fan of every other club wanted to see. The Caf has cracked.

Really is Hodgson 2.0

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

not not luvd posted:

He can't drag us down anymore. This is humiliation tonight. I can't believe how far we have fallen, and this is meant to be us challenging for the only trophy we can, yet we are getting destroyed by the worst team in the tournament.

Getting destroyed by the worst team in the tournament might cause you to reassess your rankings

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
At least he's realised United are destroying themselves

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I don't care what anyone says. David Moyes is ruining our beautiful, amazing club. Well played Olympiakos, our dire manager with dire tactics who cant even motivate our players to put in a half decent shift gifted you the game. This rubbish about needing time is nonsense, this team walked the league last year. MOYES OUT.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
That's a good post

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

In response to first league defeat of season

some looney posted:

Lennon calling us "magnificent" tonight His post-match comments are an even bigger joke than his managerial ability.

Losing 2-1 and he throws on a striker... in the 88th minute. He's fortunate the huns hate him so much. Gets him off with so much bullshit.

quote:

Because he seems hell bent on making the same mistakes time and time and time and time again, I think its time to say goodbye

quote:

He never has. In fact his instinct is to dig his heels in whenever there's criticism and stick with his favourites.

This season has been marked by poor tactics, poor selections and a refusal to change his mind.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

jre posted:

In response to first league defeat of season

Lol aren't they walking the league by like 30 points?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnac posted:

Gotta make the league interesting somehow, I guess.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Shrapnac posted:

P27 W23 D3 L1 +49

Not good enough for some. We lost narrowly away to Aberdeen after having a man sent of after 10 minutes #lennonout

Also first goals conceded in league since november, annoyingly also to aberdeen. I wonder if Munich forums have similar posts despite them winning absolutely everything last year.

jre fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Feb 26, 2014

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO--rZz5OXk

just felt like reposting this

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009

jre posted:

P27 W23 D3 L1 +49

Not good enough for some. We lost narrowly away to Aberdeen after having a man sent of after 10 minutes #lennonout

Also first goals conceded in league since november, annoyingly also to aberdeen. I wonder if Munich forums have similar posts despite them winning absolutely everything last year.

I think it just sank in for me how much of a crap league the Bundesliga is when you scots look to them for comparisons.

aeverous fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Feb 26, 2014

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I want to thank whoever posted The True Geordie earlier in the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7y5y9UlFTs

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

this is the best thing ive ever seen

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RC50ExGXnR8

Strawman fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Feb 26, 2014

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Oh my god this is amazing.

Any United fan wanting David Moyes sacked will be looked upon as an idiot in the not to distant future in my opinion. Reminds me of the same shower of short sighted prawn sandwich brigade that wanted Ferguson out in his first year at United. The man has a 54% win rate at United so far losing 11 out of 41 games, the man needs time and the patience of true football people. The mongo in this vid, makes himself out to be a passionate United fan "Everything he ever loved", maybe he is a passionate fan? but that's last season jersey for a start is all I'm saying.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
in a dark day
in the 8th May
Dark Era came
old-traffored
Moyes became
Man Utd manager

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

not not luvd posted:

Oh my god this is amazing.

Any United fan wanting David Moyes sacked will be looked upon as an idiot in the not to distant future in my opinion. Reminds me of the same shower of short sighted prawn sandwich brigade that wanted Ferguson out in his first year at United. The man has a 54% win rate at United so far losing 11 out of 41 games, the man needs time and the patience of true football people. The mongo in this vid, makes himself out to be a passionate United fan "Everything he ever loved", maybe he is a passionate fan? but that's last season jersey for a start is all I'm saying.

Mods rename me short sighted prawn sandwich brigade

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I find the short sighted prawn to be both the tastiest, and easiest to catch

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I love how everyone (idiot United fans) say "Ferguson was given time so why not Moyes?" all forgetting that back in 86 man Utd were poo poo (ie, not the current league champions) and Ferguson was a league and cup double winner as well as European cup winner before he took the job.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Thirteenth Step posted:

I love how everyone (idiot United fans) say "Ferguson was given time so why not Moyes?" all forgetting that back in 86 man Utd were poo poo (ie, not the current league champions) and Ferguson was a league and cup double winner as well as European cup winner before he took the job.

well moyes proved that you dont need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Homura posted:

well moyes proved that you dont need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner

Am I incorrect in saying this picture is in both the right and wrong thread at the same time?