Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Ugh, I gave up trying to mod.

Gopher videos are 90% longer than they need to be so I got frustrated trying to watch them.

Then Wyre told me I'd need Skyrim installed in C rather than Program Files and that was too much :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

WastedJoker posted:

Ugh, I gave up trying to mod.

Gopher videos are 90% longer than they need to be so I got frustrated trying to watch them.

Then Wyre told me I'd need Skyrim installed in C rather than Program Files and that was too much :(

Poor baby you'll get it next time :sympathy: PS follow a text guide like Neovalen's or STEP rather than listening to an entrancing englishman

Scyantific posted:

If they're gonna push Valenwood or Summerset as the locations of the next TES game I could very well see them doing one *massive* city (Falinesti for Valenwood, Alinor for Summerset) and then splintering off with smaller villages (2-3 times the size of Riverwood at most) surrounded by (maybe) nothing but forest/jungle (for Valenwood at least, not too sure about Summerset).

HOPEFULLY they won't need to do that, what with engine optimizations and greater power in new consoles. Who am I kidding it'll be Imperial City 2.0.

The first thing I noticed about Skyrim's cities is the extreme lack of services. Every city has one inn, one blacksmith, one trader, and one religious place. Balmora had two general traders and a lot more specific equipment/alchemy traders, even a specific bookseller. Every guild was represented as opposed to just a single one.

Sadrith Mora has almost the same amount going for it, and Vivec is even bigger :stare:. I'm pretty sure even Ald-ruhn is bigger than Whiterun.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

Mortimer posted:

Poor baby you'll get it next time :sympathy: PS follow a text guide like Neovalen's or STEP rather than listening to an entrancing englishman

HOPEFULLY they won't need to do that, what with engine optimizations and greater power in new consoles. Who am I kidding it'll be Imperial City 2.0.

The first thing I noticed about Skyrim's cities is the extreme lack of services. Every city has one inn, one blacksmith, one trader, and one religious place. Balmora had two general traders and a lot more specific equipment/alchemy traders, even a specific bookseller. Every guild was represented as opposed to just a single one.

Sadrith Mora has almost the same amount going for it, and Vivec is even bigger :stare:. I'm pretty sure even Ald-ruhn is bigger than Whiterun.

I'm just having one of those days. I broke a laptop after doing the hardwork of soldering an ac socket back on it :argh: then cracked the mboard putting it back together.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Mortimer posted:

Yeah, it really feels like with each subsequent game Bethesda is becoming less ambitious, or afraid to take risks.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Davoren posted:

Yeah, it really feels like with each subsequent game Bethesda is becoming less ambitious, or afraid to take risks.

Yeah, having redundant shops in a single city and being able to join factions was a daring move from them...

I would also add while Vivec seems to be as big as the Imperial City, it is also hilariously empty and a pain to navigate around.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Robotor just hasn't been the same since 9/11...

Praetorian Mage posted:

Speaking of FPS issues, I've been having a lot of problems since I installed SSME. After a little while, my game gets a lot slower, and I frequently get a lot of stuttering as well. I've seen one or two other people complaining about this on Nexus, but not much else. It fixes itself if I quit and reload, but doesn't take long to come back. Does anyone else have this problem or know what I might do to fix it? SSME has been working as advertised for preventing crashes, but a crash-free game isn't much good if it's unplayably slow.

Edit: Could the fact that I also have ENBoost installed be a factor in this? I hadn't heard anything about those two not working well together, but it's possible.

Yep, I'm using the exact same stuff and getting the same thing. No idea what's causing it.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

nothing to see here

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Praetorian Mage posted:

Speaking of FPS issues, I've been having a lot of problems since I installed SSME. After a little while, my game gets a lot slower, and I frequently get a lot of stuttering as well. I've seen one or two other people complaining about this on Nexus, but not much else. It fixes itself if I quit and reload, but doesn't take long to come back. Does anyone else have this problem or know what I might do to fix it? SSME has been working as advertised for preventing crashes, but a crash-free game isn't much good if it's unplayably slow.

Overemotional Robot posted:

Yep, I'm using the exact same stuff and getting the same thing. No idea what's causing it.
Try following this guide

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

Bholder posted:

I would also add while Vivec seems to be as big as the Imperial City, it is also hilariously empty and a pain to navigate around.

I love playing and re-playing Morrowind but Vivec is always the town I avoid until I can run faster than a bullet and levitate just so I can avoid trudging my rear end all over those cantons. If Vivec was recreated in real life I'm pretty sure anyone living in it would be driven to homicidal murder after a month.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Vanilla Vivec is also terribly plain compared to the concept art.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

So, after going through the leveled lists plugin for Weapons of the Third Era, I realized that no one's done a Dual Sheath Redux Patch for them. Looking through the mesh tutorial on DSR's mod page, I think I'm going to give it a crack (at least for the sword-class weapons). I'll report back if successful (or if I fail).

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

This has been asked before I'm sure but how do I get the uncapper to give me a perk every other level like SPERG intended? I have both installed but still I get one every level. I've just ended up only using a point every other level but that is not very elegant.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

I'd like to note that I am (slowly) working on a new mod of my own: ObliviLoot!

My first "Open World" game was Oblivion, and I still love that game. One of the things I don't like about Skyrim is how enemies basically top-out at Steel Plate and you never get to see any of these cool armors on another character. Also, while I love crafting, I hate how you'll never find anything better than what you can craft.

ObliviLoot will be a leveled list overhaul that seeks to rectify these issues I have. I plan to add new equipment tiers for all enemies, and to give enemies a greater chance of having Enchanted equipment. (I also plan to improve the rewards you get for becoming thane and such.)

I also plan to add (rare, high-level) enchanted gear that's better than you can create.

Also planned is to give Bandit mages their own levelled lists.

If you use NPC Enchant Fix, this will probably make your game a bit more dangerous, as enemies will actually benefit from a lot of enchantments.

If you're interested in this mod, or just want to be my steam friend, Send me a Friend Request!

Oh also I forgot this from earlier but it sounds awesome! I'm definitely one that prefers finding loot via leveled list conquest because I really enjoy the randomness aspect of it and this sounds like it'll be excellent for making all the great mod gear you've lootified fit more organically in the game.

Edit: Also does your CCO lootification include the supported mods that aren't included in CCO itself, e.g. Lore Weapon Expansion and all the cloaks and such?

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Feb 28, 2014

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Ok, definitely tossing in for Elemental Arrows if you want to make enemies more dangerous alongside other combat mods. The mod adds the arrows into the leveled lists, so you can (and will) encounter bandits who are shooting explosive arrows at your rear end, and they'll wreck your poo poo if you're not careful.

Case in point: I came out of Halted Stream Camp after doing some bounty quest (I entered through the pit and worked my way up to the main camp outside), and I was immediately greeted by two archer bandits who were shooting explosive arrows at me, and I didn't realize it until one of them hit me square in the chest and blew my rear end across the camp, at which point the rest of my combat mods kicked in and I got wrecked five ways to Sunday. I actually thought there were three mage bandits fireballing me (there was really only one) and I only had a ward up while trying to get some distance.

tl;dr Elemental Arrows is a good mod to add to improve long distance combat in the game. It's pretty balanced IMO, nice powerful effects while not making them too hard or too easy to get.

Also, check out Ghosu's Horker Weapons Pack if you're looking for a nicely done weapons mod. Now you can use all those hoarded Horker tusks for something useful.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

epitasis posted:

Oh also I forgot this from earlier but it sounds awesome! I'm definitely one that prefers finding loot via leveled list conquest because I really enjoy the randomness aspect of it and this sounds like it'll be excellent for making all the great mod gear you've lootified fit more organically in the game.

Edit: Also does your CCO lootification include the supported mods that aren't included in CCO itself, e.g. Lore Weapon Expansion and all the cloaks and such?

Regarding ObliviLoot: yeah, me too, but there's also the factor that I'm sick of every bandit looking identical.

I'm also looking into doing variants of levelled lists for certain races: the Nord bandits skipping Elven, and the dunmer ones favoring bonemold and chitin over of steel and Elven. I'm open to input on this, or anything else you want to see in there!

Not sure if that's feasible yet.

I'm also setting up "better" versions of faction armors especially the Guard Cuirasses and Shields (stats wise, graphically identical) so guards and such aren't outgunned by bandits.

My idea is that it's the cuirass and shield for guards (and Stormcloaks) that define them. Input on this is appreciated.

I do know that I love the TES5edit automation tools scripts that I found on the Nexus. This would be nigh impossible without them.

Regarding my CCOr lootification:

It includes Cloaks, jewel craft, Jaysus, Winter is Coming, and Bandoliers. Not LWE.

Yet. (My LLI.esp is 42 megabytes and LLI.jar wont run outside SUM with increased memory allocation and takes like 25 minutes to run, so I may need to take a break from lootifying!)

Also, I'm thinking of releasing a small patch of my own for CCOr to recreate what I did for the standalone Tribunal Robes: respec the Heavy and Light to steel and iron, lower the price to 150, and rename them something shorter so the Lootified enchanted names aren't such a horrorshow.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Regarding Obliviloot: I get where you're coming from, but I think the solution is more unique fights against named NPCs resulting in unique rewards (like Umana in Alftand, giving you the Targe of the Blooded), not just shuffling around enchantments and aliases on existing items. That's way harder but it has more character than the way Oblivion handled these things, I feel. Unfortunately, the hard part is getting unique meshes. At the very least, unique enchantments on vanilla/mod items; at say level 70 getting lightning enchantment is just as meaningless as getting the iron cuirass, you've seen a billion by then.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Throwing in an endorsement for Leaf Rest. Suffering from minor feature creep (there is special water which gives you a buff, and you can change the rugs on the floor), but generally solid, with all the things you want from a house mod. No Dragon Priest Mask storage, and no Elder Scroll storage. The autosorter is alright, but only seems to sort food, alchemy and smithing materials, and potions, so you'll need to sort your armor and weapons yourself. The house looks really pretty and lived-in, with a lot of flowers, carpets and knickknacks everywhere. There is a cellar with altars to the Nine, a bathhouse, a companion bedroom and a smithy. Only two mannequins, but that's fine.

Additional bonus points for being located inside Riverwood, and actually fitting in with the aesthetics of the place.

So yeah, a bit wonky, but generally pretty neat.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
So I recommended the nazeem and Heimskr mods to some friends, and one of them had a bug where nazeem was just all berserk, all the time, and killed all of Whiterun.

Here's what he says:
"Nazeem seems to turn aggressive the moment his stats get updated (right from the start on a new character or after two days on a old one). I once managed to calm him down with a powerful illusion spell but I got no dialog to brawl him and thus could not get him to follow me. This was on a character who already completed the main quest.

The only brawl mods I have are "leveled unarmed boost" and the "brawl bugs patch". I don't think I have any mods that modify followers.

I got him to work by moving him outside of town, lowering his aggression to 1 (It was 3 for some reason) and adding him to the potential follower faction with the console."

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Is Wyre Bash the best way to install mods if you're going to be starting from scratch?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

WastedJoker posted:

Is Wyre Bash the best way to install mods if you're going to be starting from scratch?

Mod Organizer, for my 2 cents.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Deltasquid posted:

So I recommended the nazeem and Heimskr mods to some friends, and one of them had a bug where nazeem was just all berserk, all the time, and killed all of Whiterun.

Here's what he says:
"Nazeem seems to turn aggressive the moment his stats get updated (right from the start on a new character or after two days on a old one). I once managed to calm him down with a powerful illusion spell but I got no dialog to brawl him and thus could not get him to follow me. This was on a character who already completed the main quest.

The only brawl mods I have are "leveled unarmed boost" and the "brawl bugs patch". I don't think I have any mods that modify followers.

I got him to work by moving him outside of town, lowering his aggression to 1 (It was 3 for some reason) and adding him to the potential follower faction with the console."

It's possible something is messing with Nazeem's NPC records. Best way to find out is to load everything in TESVEdit and see where the conflict comes up.

WastedJoker posted:

You should try MO. It'll keep your data folder free of clutter so you won't have to worry about corrupting your base install, and it's also a good way to manage multiple overwriting texture/mesh mods as well.

That being said, look for a guide on moving your Skyrim install out of Program Files and install MO outside of your Skyrim folder as well.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
Any mods that just add some basic leather breeches or something to some of the more ridiculous armors in the game? Preferably without altering any meshes (I don't care for this one, for example). I'm thinking mainly of ancient nord, Savior's Hide, and leather stuff, although stormcloak officer and imperial armors would be nice to have as well. Getting pretty hard to take Aela seriously, and I'd like to wear ancient nord stuff without staring at my guy's rear end in a top hat all day.

I'm sure I saw something posted here a few months back but I didn't save it then, and I can't find it now.

Rabhadh
Aug 26, 2007
Is that sensible female armour mod still around or did it get taken down when the guy got banned?

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Rabhadh posted:

Is that sensible female armour mod still around or did it get taken down when the guy got banned?

I think the Heroic Body is its spiritual successor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34213/

You can use the armors without actually using the body replacer I think. I really love the female-ized version of the male Ancient Nord Armor, but I don't know if I'll encounter it in game to pick up since Immersive Creatures replaces draugr drops with variations on the armor.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

ok, after showing some patience I've got a bunch of mods installed and there's no ctd's or issues yet.

I opted to use the alternate start option and arrived in Dawnstar.

It has left me feeling a bit adrift but I figure I can just wander around and finally get to the main quest in windhelm or whatever.

Thanks for the help.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

There is a revamped version called Practical Female Armors. It's improvements are actual improvements, like weight slider support.

I've used the Heroic Form body replacer, without the actual body replacer and just the vanilla clothes and armor, and that's cool too.

Twincityhacker fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Feb 28, 2014

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Rabhadh posted:

Banned? Is this another hilarious drama story I missed?

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
This is the mod I was thinking of. It only does the imperial set though, and it also adds a cape. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to prance around Winterhold with my balls out after all :toot:

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
The Companions guild has taken to wearing textureless cloaks. I've Cloaks of Skyrim, Winter is Coming, and Immersive Armors, so I'm assuming it's one of these that's causing the issue. Anyone had this issue and know how to fix it?

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Okay, so I just recently installed this for the PC after playing it a great deal on the 360 like two years ago. I've spent the last week, in my spare time, installing mods from the STEP list and then stuff from the OP, and a few other things that seemed like they would be cool. Projects within projects, yay!

Anyway, I installed RCRN. I really enjoy the way it makes things look. Part of the instructions, though, say this:

16. Right-click on Overwrite in MO's mod list, select Create Mod..., enter a name for it (eg., "RCRN"), and finish. This puts all of the RCRN data files in the new mod you have just created. You should enable this new mod in the current profile("RCRN") so that if you later want to changes settings to RCRN, you can just switch the the RCRN profile and run the RCRN Customizer (as explained in the important note of Step 13 above.)

(taken from here)

The problem is, that "Overwrite" mod doesn't exist in the left hand pane when I look for it. I see it on the righthand pane under Archives, but that's a folder (corresponding I think to the Overwrite folder in Mod Organizer).

Anyway, it all seems to be working, so I'm not overly worried about it, but after going this far with all these different installations I am wary of not following instructions in their exactitude.

Captain Magic fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 28, 2014

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

By the way, I'm playing the default skyrim (no DLC) and I've installed mods appropriately.

If I upgrade to the DLC's, how much of a faff is it to update mods? Is it just a case of download and install new DLC-appropriate version?

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

Kilroy posted:

Any mods that just add some basic leather breeches or something to some of the more ridiculous armors in the game? Preferably without altering any meshes (I don't care for this one, for example). I'm thinking mainly of ancient nord, Savior's Hide, and leather stuff, although stormcloak officer and imperial armors would be nice to have as well. Getting pretty hard to take Aela seriously, and I'd like to wear ancient nord stuff without staring at my guy's rear end in a top hat all day.

I'm sure I saw something posted here a few months back but I didn't save it then, and I can't find it now.

If you have the RaceMenu mod, you might want to try Modesty Chainmail and Undergarments. It adds some simple textures as "tattoos" that can cover up parts of the body left exposed by your armor. Also, for the Imperial armors, Perfect Legionnaire adds sleeves, pants, and proper gloves. It does completely change the Studded Imperial Armor, though, so you might not like that if you're dead-set on not changing meshes.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Some mods have DLC patches you will have to install as well. Might be a pain in the rear end to look through all the mods you have and find out which ones on Nexus have DLC patches if you have a ton of mods installed.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Captain Magic posted:

Okay, so I just recently installed this for the PC after playing it a great deal on the 360 like two years ago. I've spent the last week, in my spare time, installing mods from the STEP list and then stuff from the OP, and a few other things that seemed like they would be cool. Projects within projects, yay!

Anyway, I installed RCRN. I really enjoy the way it makes things look. Part of the instructions, though, say this:

16. Right-click on Overwrite in MO's mod list, select Create Mod..., enter a name for it (eg., "RCRN"), and finish. This puts all of the RCRN data files in the new mod you have just created. You should enable this new mod in the current profile("RCRN") so that if you later want to changes settings to RCRN, you can just switch the the RCRN profile and run the RCRN Customizer (as explained in the important note of Step 13 above.)

(taken from here)

The problem is, that "Overwrite" mod doesn't exist in the left hand pane when I look for it. I see it on the righthand pane under Archives, but that's a folder (corresponding I think to the Overwrite folder in Mod Organizer).

Anyway, it all seems to be working, so I'm not overly worried about it, but after going this far with all these different installations I am wary of not following instructions in their exactitude.

Any file generated by a program you run through MO will end up in the "overwrite" folder, which will be listed at the very bottom of the Mods list on the left hand. Youll want to right-click on it and create a separate mod out of it because the overwrite folder is universal among MO profiles.

quote:

Regarding Obliviloot: I get where you're coming from, but I think the solution is more unique fights against named NPCs resulting in unique rewards (like Umana in Alftand, giving you the Targe of the Blooded), not just shuffling around enchantments and aliases on existing items. That's way harder but it has more character than the way Oblivion handled these things, I feel. Unfortunately, the hard part is getting unique meshes. At the very least, unique enchantments on vanilla/mod items; at say level 70 getting lightning enchantment is just as meaningless as getting the iron cuirass, you've seen a billion by then.

That's not a bad idea per se (In fact it reminds me a bit of FCOM) but, dude, it's right in the name: ObliviLoot. I'm trying for a vanilla-Oblivion style to the leveled lists. :shobon: (Plus I'm not nearly skilled/dedicated enough to do something like that.)

quote:

The Companions guild has taken to wearing textureless cloaks. I've Cloaks of Skyrim, Winter is Coming, and Immersive Armors, so I'm assuming it's one of these that's causing the issue. Anyone had this issue and know how to fix it?

Have you happened to have run a texture optimizer through MO? Because if you have, odds are all your textures got lumped together and thrown into your Overwrite folder. I had this happen and gave up and redownloaded all the mods affected.

CFox
Nov 9, 2005

Praetorian Mage posted:

If you have the RaceMenu mod, you might want to try Modesty Chainmail and Undergarments. It adds some simple textures as "tattoos" that can cover up parts of the body left exposed by your armor. Also, for the Imperial armors, Perfect Legionnaire adds sleeves, pants, and proper gloves. It does completely change the Studded Imperial Armor, though, so you might not like that if you're dead-set on not changing meshes.

Just wanted to say thanks for the link to modesty chainmail. I have a weird hangup about using armors with exposed skin while running around a frozen wasteland so this just opened up a whole lot of new outfits I can use.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

Praetorian Mage posted:

I think this would be the best way to create larger cities. Maybe instead of open cities, the game should take advantage of the cities being in a separate worldspace and make the limitations of the engine work as an advantage. I don't really think it would break immersion either, because it's not like the cities feel very connected to the overworld anyway. You could even do what Oblivion did with the Imperial City and divide it into different districts/cells if you start to get FPS issues.

I prefer the old style of RPG city design where only the areas that actually mattered were modeled, and everything outside those areas was abstracted out to the world map myself. Sure, you don't get that nifty "wow, I just walked through the city gates and I'm outside now!" thing, but you trade that in for each area that exists potentially getting a lot more time spent on it, and feeling way more like an actual, fully realized location. I mean, Daggerfall, which really is still kind of the zenith of Bethesda style game design, is impressive in its scope, but it's like, everything's so big that you're going to just fast travel everywhere anyway (making the whole "oh you can just walk anywhere" thing a bit pointless), and while there're an assload of dungeons, there's startlingly little to do outside of, or with them; it's not that there's not enough game there, just that what is there would be enough to fill a game maybe a quarter the size of what there is.

Praetorian Mage posted:

Edit: Could the fact that I also have ENBoost installed be a factor in this? I hadn't heard anything about those two not working well together, but it's possible.

I get that too, but it doesn't seem to matter much whether I'm using ENBoost or not. Alt + tabbing also works (just make sure you have another window open on your desktop before you start, and also save your game before you do this because Beth games don't like alt-tabbing), but I really wish I could understand what the problem is. Looking at any performance monitoring software I have when this happens seems to indicate that the problem is just Skyrim suddenly using 99% of my GPU for no reason, temps are always fine (they've never gotten above 60 degrees with my new GFX card), RAM is never full, and my clock speeds are never suspiciously high or low.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Mortimer posted:

(Hey, psst. Plug the let's play!!)

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Agents are GO! posted:

Any file generated by a program you run through MO will end up in the "overwrite" folder, which will be listed at the very bottom of the Mods list on the left hand. Youll want to right-click on it and create a separate mod out of it because the overwrite folder is universal among MO profiles.

Thanks! I finally saw it. I was all :smuggo: "I believe you, but I've looked this over pretty thoroughly and there ain't nothing--OH." What threw me off was it being in dark red. It sort of blended in with the background of the MO skin I'm using.

Burns
May 10, 2008

I've downloaded Wyrmstooth and Moonpath to Eleswyr just now. Before I install them what is the general consensus on the stability of these two mods?

Burns fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Mar 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

When I last played moonpath it was pretty stable (but it is meant for higher level characters and does not scale down) but it also hasnt been updated in forever so who knows.

• Locked thread