Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Xelkelvos posted:

Migration
Found this one and it seems interesting, but I just can't feel the game myself. Apparently it was released on the Game Crafter before coming to Kickstarter and I have no idea if that's a good or bad thing (though everything seems playtested and planned out which is good)

Game Crafter is just a way to POD boardgames and offload the shipping. It's like RPGNow but for physical games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Lagoon is almost certainly going to break the last stretch goal for 19mm tokens with my backing.

Does anyone else think this is going to be a beautiful game?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Ropes4u posted:

Lagoon is almost certainly going to break the last stretch goal for 19mm tokens with my backing.

Does anyone else think this is going to be a beautiful game?

I agree.

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

I was looking at Heroes Wanted and it does look interesting. However, am I missing something in that it looks like it would be a $55 pledge for essentially the retail version (i.e. no Kickstarter exclusives)? That's only $5 more than the MSRP of $60 (as quoted by the game designer).

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

medchem posted:

I was looking at Heroes Wanted and it does look interesting. However, am I missing something in that it looks like it would be a $55 pledge for essentially the retail version (i.e. no Kickstarter exclusives)? That's only $5 more than the MSRP of $60 (as quoted by the game designer).

I was thinking the same thing. I am also not convinced the game play will be as fun as it appears. I think I will wait until there are more reviews from the public.

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/455211959/inceptor-the-game-of-your-dreams
Anyone taken a look at Inceptor? I'm a sucker for the premise, but I'd like to get a better idea from people who know more about game design before I give them money.

For what it's worth, they appear to have headed off the copyright issue:
"Also, Warner Brothers was contacted to make sure that we weren't violating any of their copyrights. Although the game is not licensed by Warner Brothers, their response to us indicated that they had no objections to us creating the game."

Also Zeppelin Attack is almost at the expansion stretch goal with 3 days left so fund it already. :commissar:

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

SageNytell posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/455211959/inceptor-the-game-of-your-dreams
Anyone taken a look at Inceptor? I'm a sucker for the premise, but I'd like to get a better idea from people who know more about game design before I give them money.

For what it's worth, they appear to have headed off the copyright issue:
"Also, Warner Brothers was contacted to make sure that we weren't violating any of their copyrights. Although the game is not licensed by Warner Brothers, their response to us indicated that they had no objections to us creating the game."

I'm not sure anything has to be said about the game design, since I can't seem to find anything resembling the game outside of a general overview of objectives. Apparently you need to play cards to accomplish things, so it could be something a la BSG's resolution mechanic, or it could be something as stupid as drawing X cards every turn and then playing them to match colors. But I would personally stay away from it since it is a combination of "licensed" (and I'm not at all convinced that they are not violating copyright and won't get shut down anyway), lacking rules, and aggressively ugly aesthetics.

I'm also not sure how viable having a top is as your player marker considering its tendency to roll, especially given how small the spaces are.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Man Dancer posted:

The Kickstarter for my friend's game Questlandia (the title is my least favorite part) went live recently: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/825764665/questlandia

Disclaimer: I did do some playtesting, but I dug the hell out of it even in its then-unfinished state. It does some neat stuff with making your choices feel like really rough trade-offs, and has pleasingly zippy world/character generation rules.

Do you have any info you can give us on how the kingdom building stuff works?

jmzero
Jul 24, 2007

quote:

but I'd like to get a better idea from people who know more about game design before I give them money.

As guy said above, there's not much shown - but Inceptor still has a few big "novice game designer" red flags. The "Their subconcious recognized you, lose a turn" card, apparently drawn randomly, is the kind of thing you see mostly in "Make it Fun to Learn the Bible!" type board games (because it's a horrible idea, but an easy idea to come up with and common in children's games). The core roll-and-move collection game reminds me of Trivial Pursuit, but without the trivia. Interaction between players looks like it's mainly racing.

I suppose it's completely unfair to judge a game without seeing rules... but it looks pretty bad.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Usually if rules are missing that's a pretty big red flag all by itself. I honestly refuse to back any kickstarter that doesn't allow me to look at rules before I pledge money, with the only exception of stuff that I wanted before the kickstarter was even begun. If the reasoning is that they haven't finalised the rules then, honestly, they should have done more playtesting/rule writing before even thinking of asking people for money. Freely available rules on kickstarters should be a necessity, not a luxury.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
But then people could steal my ideaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Oh no, not my horribly generic rules :qq:

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
Some of my best friend's buddies just launched their kickstarter, and it looks pretty neat.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1957636622/duelga-a-new-martial-arts-based-dueling-card-game

It's a card game based on melee combat, and the mechanics seem interesting enough. They have a few cards posted so you can get an example of what's going on. 10% funded in the first day, so I'd imagine it has a good chance of making it. I haven't playtested it myself, but my best friend has, and I can always get him to dig out his SA account and post with impressions if anyone's curious.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Darksaber posted:

Some of my best friend's buddies just launched their kickstarter, and it looks pretty neat.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1957636622/duelga-a-new-martial-arts-based-dueling-card-game

I have no real comment on this game except that I'm suddenly reminded of that neat sword fighting game on Indiegogo whose name I forgot completely. Has there been any progress on that one?

Edit: Actually my comment for that game is that there doesn't seem to be any compelling reason to Kickstart that one besides general altruism. The prices appear to be MSRP (or else MSRP is overpriced), and there doesn't seem to be any promos to pull anyone who might be casually interested. As is, I imagine that a lot of people would just wait until this hits retail outlets and then get it at a discount.

Also no rules, etc. Tell them to give out a link to a PNP demo with like a couple premade decks, along with rules, and I imagine more people will be amenable to donating. See BattleCON for an idea of where this can pay off.

And from what rules I do see, 40 hit points seems a rather odd amount, especially for tracking purposes. The box contents just list cards, so I have to wonder what sort of tracking the game has. Even bringing 2d20 seems sorta cumbersome.

GrandpaPants fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Feb 27, 2014

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!

Tekopo posted:

Usually if rules are missing that's a pretty big red flag all by itself. I honestly refuse to back any kickstarter that doesn't allow me to look at rules before I pledge money, with the only exception of stuff that I wanted before the kickstarter was even begun. If the reasoning is that they haven't finalised the rules then, honestly, they should have done more playtesting/rule writing before even thinking of asking people for money. Freely available rules on kickstarters should be a necessity, not a luxury.

I raised these concerns in a comment and they responded that they'll be posting a somewhat more finalized rulebook next week. I'll leave my pledge up for right now and make the decision once I see the rules and whether they try to get wacky with stretch goals.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

SageNytell posted:

I raised these concerns in a comment and they responded that they'll be posting a somewhat more finalized rulebook next week. I'll leave my pledge up for right now and make the decision once I see the rules and whether they try to get wacky with stretch goals.

I kinda don't understand that practice. Why not wait a week and get your Kickstarter off to a good start, instead of getting people like us who see "Oops, no rulebook" and forget about it forever?

Man Dancer
Apr 22, 2008

ianvincible posted:

Just put this over the top. Do you know if your friend is planning on adding any stretch goals? I feel like they're often what get people who are undecided to go ahead and pledge (it's like unlocking achievements), and she's got 27 days left.

Information on current stretch goals: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/825764665/questlandia/posts/758812

Evil Mastermind posted:

Do you have any info you can give us on how the kingdom building stuff works?

Here's a summary blurb (not the full game text) from the designer:

The game begins with kingdom creation. The first thing you learn about your kingdom is its ambition, which is determined by the roll of a d6. Possible ambitions currently include:
1. Conquest/Domination
2. Religious/Theocracy
3. Cultural Prestige
4. Technological/Scientific
5. Resource Acquisition
6. Balance/Restoration
Players then draw 6 cards to determine the kingdom's troubles. Troubles are determined by the suit of the card (hearts, diamonds, clubs, or spades). Troubles include problems of health, wealth, internal conflict, and external war. The number of cards in a given suit corresponds to the severity of the problem. For example:

One diamond card = a wealth/resource problem identifiable only by an expert
Two cards = a problem that's hit the public awareness
Three cards = bad news...and so on.

These problems get worse as the game goes on, with opportunities to help your kingdom throughout the game.

Lastly, the players come up with a name for the kingdom (chosen from a list of syllables). Players also go around the table suggesting kingdom features and norms. By the time this process begins, you'll have some foundational ideas to work from. For example:

We have wealth problems, we're at war, and we're driven by resource acquisition. I think we're stealing something important from our neighbors.
I'd like to play in a kingdom inhabited by may different creatures...what if every single being in this kingdom looked different?
What if everyone in our society was a psychic, but psychic powers were illegal?
And so on and so forth.

By the time this phase is over (after suggesting between 6-8 features and norms) all players have a great sense of the world!

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I was looking at my local area kickstarter projects and saw this; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/carcassonneshoppe/the-adults-of-carcassonne?ref=home_location

It looks like a collection of shot glasses and coasters that are Carcassone themed. Seems like it would be a good gift or purchase for those really into drinking and really into Carcassone.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
E: Me not read good.

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...
Thought I'd take a look at my Kickstarter history to remind myself what I've backed and what's actually arrived. In order of pledging:

* Dragonshire E-Z Lock Building Construction Set & Lost Reich: both showed up, around about on time.
* Ground Floor: showed up on time, a competent Eurogame.
* Sedition Wars: ran a bit late and the product was not terrible but not great.
* Last Frontier, the Vesuvius Incident: may have been a little late, but there was a lot in the box.
* Guide to Glorantha: now running a year late
* Ghost of Hefei: Supposed to have shown up in Nov 2013, but updates have been regular.
* Heroes of Normandie: six months late but the games are "on the ship"
* Spy or Die Trying: six months late but the games are "being posted this week"
* Incursion: due in a few months
* Stab City: due in a few months
* Basius basing pads: showed up about on time, seem cool
* Three Days Until Retirement: due soon
* BattleSystems modular terrain: due in a few months
* Where are Thou Romeo: a lightning Kickstarter and delivered just as promptly

Lessons?

* Lord, I pledge a lot
* 6 months seems to be the expected Kickstarter lag.
* I've not been stiffed by any of these, although there's a couple I wish I'd thought longer about.
* Conversely, I didn't back Up Front or Defiance Games Hardsuits, so I'm golden.
* What the hell is happening with the Guide to Glorantha?

nonathlon fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Feb 27, 2014

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today

GrandpaPants posted:

I kinda don't understand that practice. Why not wait a week and get your Kickstarter off to a good start, instead of getting people like us who see "Oops, no rulebook" and forget about it forever?

I'm guessing a lot of people just don't think about how that affects the campaign. If they haven't pledged to a lot of campaigns they might not realize that it's something a lot of people look for.

jmzero
Jul 24, 2007

My recent history:

Dragon's Hoard: due in Jul 2013 (currently shipping)
Galactic Strike Force: due Oct 2013 (revised to May 2014)
Coup: shipped on schedule
Among the Stars Ambassadors: shipped on schedule
Paperback: due Dec 2013 (currently shipping)
Two Rooms and a Boom: due Jun 2014 (seems actually quite conservative, I imagine they'll hit this)

Summary: It's pretty unpredictable, even with experienced designers/publishers.

In new projects, King's Favor looks pretty good rule wise. It's a team based role-selection game that seems to have some good thought behind it, and a fair bit of work has gone into components already. Their initial pitch is kind of lackluster - "A game of courtly intrigue" and some generic old-timey characters - but if you poke in a bit more the theme is kind of fun/whimsical, and I think it'll support a decent game.

quote:

I'm guessing a lot of people just don't think about how that affects the campaign. If they haven't pledged to a lot of campaigns they might not realize that it's something a lot of people look for.

Yeah. The other sad reality is that it seems like most KickStarters (at least from non-established developers) mostly succeed or fail based on their theme, components, stretch goals, or other factors unrelated to "is this going to be a good game?". I think there's a good chance King's Favor will languish, while something like Inceptor blows through stretch goals.

jmzero fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Feb 27, 2014

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'm still seeing updates on Up Front so I'm optimistic. The only thing I actually got hosed on was Accursed. The download codes couldn't be used simultaneously so I got charged for the "reward."

One of my Achtung Cthulhu book arrived in a bad way, too. I was asked to email photos, I did, and then nothing ever came of it. Maybe a replacement is coming?

Overall Kickstarter has been a great experience.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Yeah, Up Front!, is a mess but there is visible progress so I'm still hoping. RIvet Wars Phase 2 is in final production wrangling right now. Apparently there were issues with the aircraft stands.

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Yeah, Up Front!, is a mess but there is visible progress so I'm still hoping.

You think so? Even with Radiant Games losing their business license and the founder now living in Australia?

(This is from my brief reading of the situation, so I may have misunderstood.)

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
FWIW, I got an email from Cryptozooic saying that they're going to be mailing out The Doom That Came to Atlantic City next month. Pretty amazing turnaround, given where they were last summer with the entire Erik Chevalier mess. Definitely good karma for Crypto.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I think if Up Front was going to disappear with the cash, it's had ample time to do so by now. Not that that's tremendously reassuring, but at least that's more than the confirmed failed projects.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Fate Core: All done, totally happy!
Ehdrigohr: All done, totally happy!
Rebuilding ENWorld: Got my badge, got some stuff I wasn't expecting from it, but no sign of the add-on d20. Satisfied nonetheless, because I got more than I put in.
Enemy: Estimated 12/2013. Goon-run, regular updates, no end in sight though. Regret backing this one, but only in it for $10 so not complaining much.
Torment: Tides of Numenera: Not expected yet.
Dungeon Roll: Complete, totally happy.
Wicked Fantasy: Pledged for the Savage Worlds and Dungeon World stuff. Got it as advertised, haven't looked much into it. Regret backing it, but again only $10.
XING: The Land Beyond: Spending a lot of time developing for the Oculus Rift, which I don't care about. Way overdue, regret backing it.
Inverse World: Late, but the main book is complete. Totally happy with the end result.
Fate Dice: Total customer satisfaction. Now I just need to run Fate. :blush:
Alea Tools Magnetic Status Markers: Complete, totally satisfied
Sriracha: Complete, totally satisfied.
The Lord of Catan: Not complete yet, but only a bit late. Regular updates.
Deck of Legends: Late, regular updates.
Grim World: Complete, totally satisfied
Pressy - The Almighty Android Button: So far so good; not due yet, regular updates.
Robot Turtles: Complete, totally satisfied
Jadepunk: Slightly overdue, regular updates, no worries.
Dragon Kings: Irregular updates, not late yet, expect it will be late but excited anyway.
Dungeon Roll Winter Promo Pack: Slightly late, but excellent updates.
Ryuutama: Not due yet, can't wait.
Tianxia: Slightly late, but holy crap, the "playtest" was basically a final document already.
Call of Cthulhu Writhing Dark Deck: So far so good, but slightly regretting it.
Foam Brain Metal d20 Pins: Lightning fast, all done
Tiny Epic Kingdoms: Not due anytime soon
Iron Edda War: Not due anytime soon
Eldritch Skies Savage Worlds: Not due anytime soon
TimeWatch: Not due anytime soon and not remotely worried.

So I've had pretty good luck so far; the only ones I'm worried about fulfillment are Enemy and Deck of Legends. Oh, and Xing. But that represents $35 over (embarrassing amount) so I feel good about my kickstarting.

(However, I've just realized where I've been spending my gaming budget now that I'm not buying D&D books...)

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I've been in for:

Dreadball - delivered.
Guilds of Cadwallon - delivered.
Evil Baby Orphanage - delivered.
Boss Monster - delivered, and the expansion too.
Shadowfist - both kickstarters, everything delivered on time except they sent me the box with multiple copies of base set cards instead of the tokens I ordered.
Those bloody metal coins - delivered in full, very late.

Cthulhu Wars - delayed from 12/2013, now due in May give or take.
Tiny Epic Kingdoms - only just finished.
Fresco Big Box - due May-June.
Mars Attacks - Dreadball team and GNs only, not due yet.
Fief: France 1429 - only just finished.
Tortuga - only just finished.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I'm still waiting on Up Front!, Alas Vegas, Nightfall, Interface Zero (Physical), Tears of a Machine, Corporia, Inverse World(Physical), Bones II, Tianxia (Physical), Call of Catthulhu, Three Days Till Retirement (Physical)... and comedy option -- Cairn!

I'm still been really happy with my KS purchases and there's only one (Cairn!) which I feel I got screwed with and of that list above most of them have shown me a good reason to stay confident.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
Up Front! has been kind of a fiasco externally but could conceivably still deliver. I went in for the minimum for the giant pile of factions and I'm still not sure it'll even be my kind of game so I'm not real stressed about it either way.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Dungeon World: PDFs (fine).
13 True Ways: Well I did get the original book, but the expansion's still coming. Hm.
Tremulus: Just the pdf (got it).
Inverse World: Late, but the pdf looks wonderful and I'm fine with the delay.
Torchbearer: Gorgeous book. Super jazzed.
Kingdom: Very nice. I think this was a little late (last month for me), but fine.
Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine: Due next month? Not sure about this one, it looks like they're still pulling it together.
Monsterhearts Second Skins: :(
TimeWatch: A ways off.
Scarlet Heroes: Also a ways off.

So far nothing I actually regret, TG-wise. Second Skins is a big bummer for that guy but it seems like he's pulling it together hopefully. I don't actually like 13th Age but I don't mind the Kickstarter-related / 13 True Ways delay itself that much, and I trust Pelgrane.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Let's eee, in TG terms I've backed:

Solar Circuit Racing - delivered on time, was the first KS I ever backed
* Fallen City of Karez - I regret backing this shitshow. It was late, the rules were badly written and no rewrite is coming, it was split into two shipments and the 2nd shipment is shipping/already shipped/still in production depending on which comment you find.
Marauders - Arrived on time, still don't know why I backed it
Bohemia playing cards - Arrived on time and they're so pretty :sparkles:
Matching Lions - :3:
Fate Core - All delivered
King of Crime - All delivered
Machine of Death - Late, but the updates were entertaining and it was all delivered eventually
Story War - All delivered
Fudge Dice - All delivered
Underground Lasers 28mm terrain - Great stuff, guy got hit by USPS increases but got everything out anyway
* High Heavens - wip
* Inverse World - Still waiting for the Fate version
* Robotech RPG Tactics - Palladium :argh:
* Deadzone - Still filling out my second survey
* Flying Assault Butts - MIA, supposedly still being made
Basius Baking Pads - All delivered
* Reaper Bones II - wip
* Mars Attacks - wip
* 404 Law Not Found - wip
* Games & Gears Battle Boards - wip
* Corporia - wip
* Tablewar Gaming Mat - Shipping
* War & Empire - wip
* Tiny Epic Kingdoms - wip
* Nika - wip
* Underground Lasers 2 - still going
* Matching Manatees - :3:still going:3:
* Dreadball Xtreme - still going
* Lagoon: Land of Druids - still going

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Feb 28, 2014

MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

"I was going through a time period where I was looking up weird stories involving necrophilia..."

dwarf74 posted:

Fate Core: All done, totally happy!
The scary fact is that it isn't done. :psyduck:
EDIT:
And just to make sure that if it doesn't sound like I'm complaining they made it amply clear that some of the material from that Kickstarter was only going to be available the end of this year.

MadScientistWorking fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Feb 28, 2014

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Oh boy, lists!

Level 99 Games Minigame Library - Received
Resistance: Avalon - Received
*13 True Ways - Still waiting, apparently it is difficult to make a Monk not suck so they decided to look for D20 monks as inspiration. I imagine I will be waiting a while.
Reaper Bones - Received and still one of the best Kickstarter campaigns ever. I have no regrets despite never actually using the drat things.
The Manhattan Project Mega Expansion - Received, kinda regret. No knock on the campaign, but this was the project that made me really look into whether or not I'd actually like a game before I'd Kickstart it, and whether it's actually a decent deal otherwise. Am actively trying to sell this.
tremulus - Received, haven't played. Wasn't expecting a digest sized book, and I'm not sure why this bugs me as much as it does.
Hillfolk - Received, looks gorgeous. No regrets despite iffy communication from Laws at times.
Boss Monster - Received, but with huge regrets. Again, nothing against the campaign itself, but the game is awful and I only really backed because I knew the people involved. I did not realize it was basically Munchkin with an end.
BattleCON: Devastation - Received. Great game, great campaign.
Coup - Received. I don't know if I regret it since other versions of Coup, notably the French and Brazilian versions, have much better art, but that is a minor complaint.
*Cthulhu Wars - To arrive in May maybe. Unless Sandy Petersen wants to throw away his name, I doubt it will fail.
*Deck of Legends - Haven't heard much, and I'm sorta wondering what the hold up is considering its estimated delivery was Nov 2013 for a deck of cards.
*Reaper Bones 2 - No doubt this will deliver.
*Two Rooms and a Boom - No doubt this will deliver.
*Argent: The Consortium - A Level 99 campaign so I'm sure it will deliver. Pretty good at updates too.
*Ryuutama - Untested company, but product sounds awesome enough that I'm willing to take the risk.
*Tiny Epic Kingdoms - I'm not terribly excited about it, but it was cheap.
*Fief: France 1429 - Looks awesome, even if I get the feeling I will very rarely get the opportunity to play it.
*Lagoon: Land of Druids - Well run campaign, looks like an interesting game that should fill that weird 3 player niche.

Holy poo poo I Kickstart too much poo poo.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Where Art Thou, Romeo? - Received
TWO ROOMS and a BOOM! -Pending (I may eBay it, the shine has worn off and I haven't even received it yet)
Coup - Received
Boss Monster - Received (Sold off KS extras for $25 making this only a waste of $5)
Motobushido - Received
Guts Of Glory - Received (Super fun, glad I backed it)
Reaper Miniatures Bones - Received (A gently caress tonne of minis for cheap)
Sedition Wars - Received (Sold this piece of poo poo for over $200 on eBay)
Tammany Hall - Received (Should have just waited for the wide release, but whatever, at least it's a good game)
Zombicide - Received (Sold this piece of poo poo for over $200 on eBay)
Reaper Miniatures Bones II -Pending, (Have no worries what-so-ever, Reaper is rock solid)

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

I'm new to games and kickstarter So the damage is light. But I should delete the app it's terrible at tempting me.

Tiny Epic Kingdoms - looks like a fun travel game

Province - looks like a fun travel game

Lagoon: Land of Druids - I am holding off but I will pledge before it closes as the looks like it will be beautiful.

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
I want Tong Po! Give me Tong Po!
HAY GUYS :v:

Alien Frontiers: Factions - Received
Tammany Hall - Received but I'm with Indolent Bastard, should've waited for the wide release because it has the same components and I would've gotten it cheaper
Ground Floor - Received
Laser Cut Game Parts and Accessories - Received
Viticulture - Received
Tenra Bansho Zero - Received
Dreadball - Received
*Democracy: Majority Rules - lol no (over due by two years); apparently it's at Game Salute now but they're waiting on Mark Rein-Hagen to release the funds for shipping, which may or may not happen but it won't matter since I'm planning on chucking this thing out to some other gamer who sees value in this game
Boss Monster - Received, but I may sell it
Magicians - Received though I actually have two copies (one is a replacement for the first due to being damaged in transit); goons may see this up for sale or trade in SA Mart in the near future
Base Raiders - Received
Guilds of Cadwallon - Received but may sell it
Tomorrow - Received
Fate Core - Received
Compounded - Received
Drum Roll - Received
Guns of Gettysburg - Received
Machine of Death - Received but I may decide to sell it
Story War - Received but I may decide to sell it
*Apotheosis Drive X - Nope, haven't received it yet but the updates are a loving laugh. The dude is literally Job from the Bible.
Golden Sky Stories - Received
Deadzone - First half received, waiting on second
*Alien Fronters: 4th Edition - Still waiting on the Promo Pack and the three new factions
*OVA - lol no, this guy dropped off the planet but I've heard pieces here and there that it's actually making progress
By Fire and Sword - Received, only went in for the rulebook and sample minis
Euphoria - Received
*Robotech RPG Tactics - lol no, it's Palladium
Archon: Glory & Machination - Received but holy hell, they should've gone with the original dark background board instead of giving into the spergs, and NO MORE OF THIS COLOR BLIND COMPONENTS COLOR SCHEME
*Kremlin - Overdue by a month at the moment
*Reaper Bones II - Not coming in until October for me
*Tianxia - Overdue but whatever, should be out soon
*Ryuutama - Due September
*Two Rooms and a Boom - Due June
*Alien vs Predator: The Miniatures Game - Due May but probably going to be late
*Argent: The Consortium - Also got BattleCon: Devastation; due June
*Fresco Big Box - Due May but in hindsight probably should've just waited since Queen Games gives no value for their Kickstarters
*The Whispering Road - Due April but probably going to be late
*Tiny Epic Kingdoms - Went in for deluxe, due September
*Iron War Edda - Due August
*Dreadball Xtreme - Due November and it's going to be awesome (oh god I need to finish all these minis before then)

VoodooXT fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Feb 28, 2014

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

My finished TG-kickstarters in chronological order:
Domus Ruins (Completed with Significant delays) (Pre-painted and made from recycled auto-tires terrain. Pretty awesome)
Blackwater Gulch (Completed) (Metal Wild-west miniatures.)
Kings of War (Completed) (Lot of plastic / Restic fantasy minis, including 27 Trolls)
Reaper Bones 1 (Completed) (Softer plastic miniatures)
Dreadball (Completed) (Blood bowl like mini-game)
Guilds of Cadwallon (completed) (Worker-placement boardgame)
Reaper Bones 2 (Not due yet) (More Plastic miniatures)
Dreadball Xtreme (Still on!) (Continuation of Dreadball)

+11 Non-tg kickstarters with either complete, or not due yet. (with Double fine Adventure as the only significant delay)

Still all and all, no Regrets.

Issaries fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Feb 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
All I've got is 404: Law Not Found which isn't supposed to ship yet and Lagoon: Land of the Druids which isn't over yet.

• Locked thread