Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Has Gevlon successfully rooted out the goon hisec pocos yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Nietzschean posted:

I sieged several pos today. It was a good day.

Please accidentally welp a seigefleet tia

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

FoF posted:

Or you know just stay out of the echo chamber but since you said it:

So if Montollio doesn't form the HBC and TEST doesn't leave the CFC what happens come Odyssey? CFC redivides up assets in Fountain? And then what?
Of course not you rear end. You've really drunk the coolaid if you think we were looking at TEST's moons when they were still officially in the coalition. If anyone was saying anything about TEST's moons, it was probably something about not letting Baki Yuku "manage" them.

As for what happens when Odyssey hits if TEST was still in the CFC, who loving knows? That's a year after TEST mostly split to take Delve with PL as the HBC. Lot of poo poo happens in that year. Before TEST split the map looked like this. NCdot was still in tribute and Solar still owned the drones. I can construct a lot of alternate timelines starting from there, and very few of them involve your Inevitable Goon Betrayal.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Wow me saying thanks for someone posting a lovely video sparked an entire two pages of pubbies sperging out. Wasn't quite expecting that. Also Kitchener or whatever isn't a J4G, he's in EXE. He's generally a good poster but everyone has an off day.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

JohnSherman posted:

People actually watched Killing Them Softly?

It's a quote? Well that kills some of my amusement.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FoF posted:

So if Montollio doesn't form the HBC and TEST doesn't leave the CFC what happens come Odyssey? CFC redivides up assets in Fountain? And then what?

You forgot to parrot the other crappy "TEST as second class citizens" nonsense that always gets bandied about whenever you retards decide to discuss our relations I mean despite all evidence to the contrary.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Human rationalization is a powerful force.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Ah, yes, the real reason I subscribed to this thread. Pubbies impotently lashing out at us they only way they know how. Forum message rage. :allears:

FoF
Mar 22, 2007

I BET THE GOONS DID THIS

ASK ME ABOUT BITCOINS, CIS PRIVILEGE, AND MY MASSIVE KARMA ON REDDIT

Klyith posted:

Of course not you rear end. You've really drunk the coolaid if you think we were looking at TEST's moons when they were still officially in the coalition. If anyone was saying anything about TEST's moons, it was probably something about not letting Baki Yuku "manage" them.

As for what happens when Odyssey hits if TEST was still in the CFC, who loving knows? That's a year after TEST mostly split to take Delve with PL as the HBC. Lot of poo poo happens in that year. Before TEST split the map looked like this. NCdot was still in tribute and Solar still owned the drones. I can construct a lot of alternate timelines starting from there, and very few of them involve your Inevitable Goon Betrayal.

Goons were a huge part of taking DQPB as well so you could probably move the time frame up past that assuming TEST still maintained relations.

Rhymenoserous posted:

You forgot to parrot the other crappy "TEST as second class citizens" nonsense that always gets bandied about whenever you retards decide to discuss our relations I mean despite all evidence to the contrary.

I've pretty much never said this.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FoF posted:

No one knows because 1) human nature is unpredictable and 2) a poo poo load happened in the past two years.

However TEST caused the rationale for the CFC to invade thanks to nearly a year straight of poo poo decisions by incompetent leadership. Try to spin it anyway you want, but the saying "you made your bed so now you'll sleep in it" applies pretty loving well.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Groon had sov in Omist? :stonk:

I thought you guys didn't give a poo poo about sov.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

Red Crown posted:

Say what you will about our new Cattlecruisers, but god drat is it a good lookin' composition. (It's also more than partially my fault)

They are pretty terrible but brutixes (and myrms) are some of the best looking ships in eve, nice to see one of them being used.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
-A- sure loves Catch don't they?

mikey
Sep 22, 2002

AAAAAAAAA

~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

FoF posted:

So if TEST hadn't roped the CFC into grinding Fountain/Delve for their benefit and then ditched them to form their own coalition the moment the space was transferred, not-so-secretly tried to get PL to go to war with the coalition who just gave them their space, and proceeded to be diplomatically obnoxious for the next year+ and alienate all of their new 'allies', THEN what, huh? I bet the mean ol' CFC still would have had it out for poor little TEST.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

mikey posted:

So if TEST hadn't roped the CFC into grinding Fountain/Delve for their benefit and then ditched them to form their own coalition the moment the space was transferred, not-so-secretly tried to get PL to go to war with the coalition who just gave them their space, and proceeded to be diplomatically obnoxious for the next year+ and alienate all of their new 'allies', THEN what, huh? I bet the mean ol' CFC still would have had it out for poor little TEST.

Well I don't think anyone could have said it better than this.

Uba Stij posted:

-A- sure loves Catch don't they?

Anyone got a countdown clock on how long it takes them to get evicted?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

Well I don't think anyone could have said it better than this.

It already started when they dropped their staging system in Wicked Creek to another fuckup. Same with SOLAR :v:

mikey
Sep 22, 2002

AAAAAAAAA

~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

Rhymenoserous posted:

From their past history and hilarious ideas about fleet participation (celebrations for 6 dreads while being pushed out of their forward staging, ahaha), I give them two solid sov-related losses in Catch before they begin failure cascade.

Bean Head
Feb 22, 2014
It's interesting because we've been noticing more BNI in with TEST and -EH- fleets lately, whilst we assumed this is because Brave Collective took in a TEST corp, it appears they was buttering each other up for an informal coalition. Also, it'd be great of TEST and their latest pet did move to Provi and right within blops range of highsec... http://evemaps.dotlan.net/range/Redeemer,5/Shastal :mmmsmug:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

FoF posted:

Goons were a huge part of taking DQPB as well so you could probably move the time frame up past that assuming TEST still maintained relations.
That was very much the start of the split. TEST+PL started the Delve invasion, without Goons. The CFC as a whole didn't come in until the proto-HBC stalled out halfway. Remember that we had just finished a war against Raiden and the tracking titans, and that PL was on the other side for that one.

I've never understood how Goons are the Brutus Iscariot for TEST, given that we're the only ones who stabbed you in the chest. Pretty much the whole rest of Eve stabbed you in the back. But somehow we are the ones who were plotting against you the whole time. :iiam:

Rather than hang out here and be aggrieved, why don't you join sniggwaffe and bug any PL guy you see about why they abandoned you?

Lowkin
Aug 27, 2007
Is anyone affiliated with GoonWaffe in the new eden open?

Is there a way to download a file online that will give me tons of ingame ship fits. I am finding it tedious to look on EvE uni everytime. My corp fits don't seem to have any amarr ships.

I use EFT sometimes to get working fits but I would rather just steal someone else's fits then sit there theory crafting what is the most optimal.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Klyith posted:

why don't you join sniggwaffe and bug any PL guy you see about why they abandoned you?

You son of a bitch. How dare you try and put that horror on me.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Uba Stij posted:

You son of a bitch. How dare you try and put that horror on me.

It's always sad when parents fight to force custody of the little inbred retard on the other party. :smith:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

darth cookie posted:

It's always sad when parents fight to force custody of the little inbred retard on the other party. :smith:

Hey, TEST came from your womb. According to the law you get primary custody rights.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Uba Stij posted:

Hey, TEST came from your womb. According to the law you get primary custody rights.

I tend to think of TEST's birth as being similar to the Xenomorph exploding from the captain's chest in the Alien.

So what I'm saying is, we're going to play dead, and you have to deal with the little bastard now.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
I think Brave Newbies (I reserve judgement on the ability of the non-Brave HERO types to actually get involved) could do well to take Catch. If the CEO in the announcement is legitimate in his concern about pressing for fights that scale to their current form, then taking Catch and having a forever war with -A- and DD over it isn't a bad plan.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Klyith posted:

All this because it wasn't until 2012 that gankers figured out the trick of jumping into a ship already in space* and warping before the space police show up. If you undock a -10 character from a station or jump through a gate, the faction police already in space can scram you unless you were in a very quick-aligning ship. So the "boomerang exploit" quickly became common knowledge and lead to a renaissance of ganking with permanent -10 alts.

The boomerang became public knowledge because a freighter got killed by a solo tornado who kept warping back and forth to avoid concord. Weaselior/Evil Weasel used it to solo clear out ice mining belts in a tornado, he'd warp up the belt and hit someone and then warp to the bottom of the belt (at least 150km away) and kill someone, rinse and repeat.

Pod killing is the least efficient way to burn sec, since pods are way way way more penalizing to shoot and kill than ships. The most efficient way to burn off sec is instapopping haulers or frigates carrying expensive loot. You can also smartbomb clouds of miners just fine at -10, you get in a fastish ship like a typhoon, come to a complete stop outside station, then hit warp. Faction rats web then scram.

Also to whoever said times, it's not 12s it's x seconds per system sec, + 6s for prepped concord. 19s total in .5, 12s total in a 1.0.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

i do cocaine posted:

I'm fairly sure a long time ago people dicked around and would occasionally drop a TCU in systems that were sovless for some reason. They usually didn't last long. Long live the DROOG empire!

Parpy
Oct 23, 2009

Ducklings have been known to imprint on, and imitate, species in close vicinity -- especially cats and dogs.

~SMcD

Hazdoc posted:

I'm fairly sure a long time ago people dicked around and would occasionally drop a TCU in systems that were sovless for some reason. They usually didn't last long. Long live the DROOG empire!

Alliance Clockwork Pineapple has lost control over the system W0X-MG (Tenal)
Alliance Clockwork Pineapple has lost control over the system GZM-KB (The Spire)
Alliance Clockwork Pineapple has lost control over the system M-VACR (Cobalt Edge)
Alliance Clockwork Pineapple has lost control over the system 99-0GS (Omist)
Alliance Clockwork Pineapple has lost control over the system X-3AUU (Omist)

Fleeting Syndicate > Sov 0.0 wormholes used to be great way to throw away 70 million isk but now it's quite nearly impossible to find an unclaimed system.

Sov dreams status: Crushed. :smithicide:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

i do cocaine posted:

I think that was from the LUE birthday party. I bought a couple TCU's and the CEO at the time deployed them in Omist. The funny part is we were counting on them to be destroyed before claiming sov, but nobody gave 2 shits about them for so long that we managed to claim sov in the systems and were nearing whatever the 2nd level of sov was before some bored russians killed them in supers.

I might continue this tradition, but SBU random systems since there are no unclaimed sov systems anymore.

EDIT: Also, the CEO did 70 jumps to drop those, we couldn't find a good wormhole. Worst part was we didn't even have our amazing alliance logo yet, so the russians had to stare at the crappy default image while shooting it.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Mar 3, 2014

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

I'm just going to say that I really like the TEST dinosaur logo. Maybe a bit more than the fatbee. :negative:

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Elmnt80 posted:

Worst part was we didn't even have our amazing alliance logo yet, so the russians had to stare at the crappy default image while shooting it.

Confirming this is the absolute worst part of killing structures.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Kheldragar posted:

I'm just going to say that I really like the TEST dinosaur logo. Maybe a bit more than the fatbee. :negative:

I'm telling Digi so he'll :commissar: you.

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

I know how much you like ponies so I got you a ponies avatar bro

Kheldragar posted:

Get the gently caress out

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

It's the suit!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Get a rope.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kheldragar posted:

It's the suit!

ahahahaha kill yourself

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I took a week-long sabbath to declare a one-man war against a lovely wormhole mining corporation (Case in point: Retriever swarms mining veldspar in a C2 with no combat support). Killed one guy, got bored, flew back to Deklein and started ratting again. So stealth fuckery isn't my thing, I guess.

Maybe now I'll try suicide ganking in a catalyst. I'm bound to find something I like doing eventually, right? :smithicide:

Bean Head
Feb 22, 2014
Fat bee is awesome. Please depart in a mutually agreeable time frame. :commissar:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Why the gently caress is it even a dinosaur though.

vvv great

ijyt fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Mar 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

ijyt posted:

Why the gently caress is it even a dinosaur though.

Seeing as this is TEST, I'm sure it won't surprise you to know that there was a semi-popular "lol dinosaurs!!!" meme around the time TEST popped up.

• Locked thread