Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu
ZergFluid, you're the one that is trying to make an argument, but everything you propose is based on nothing. It's all conjecture. It's a lovely and inaccurate metaphor that got taken way too far by goofballs such as yourself. What you're saying is a generalization and means nothing. On another note, we don't have to prove poo poo; you do. You can't tell us aliens ate all the Dodo birds and then sit smugly waiting for us to try and refute it. By the way, go ahead and throw the names of logical fallacies at people all you want, but if everyone is saying you're wrong (because everyone knew people like you, who were similarly spewing horseshit and got real upset anytime they were dismissed) then the most likely scenario is that you're wrong. You are not some warrior of higher thought, you're an ignorant and spiteful doofus.

Can you give us evidence to support your nonsense? Is anything supported by actual evidence? It's all based on an assumed consensus. This consensus does not exist in reality. It only exists in your head. Oh wait, someone got a paper published that says something similar? Who cares? The fact that we're saying you're wrong is evidence against your idea because it is supposed to rely on how we decide to interact with each other, which we all apparently refute. You have no data to support any of this. There is nothing but assumptions behind your argument, which is part of why it's so frustrating. If you were half as scientifically minded as you pretend to be then you would understand that your argument has no leg to stand on and should not be considered valid.

You are a ridiculous and sad person and I hope to christ you eventually get over this poo poo and understand why we are trying to convince you that you're wrong.

e: Oh okay. All women above the age of 60 are automatically grandmas, not 30. Good thing we got that inane generalization straightened out into a similarly inane generalization.

Giggs fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Mar 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Spiffo posted:

Yeah I'm pretty much done with this thread, it was fun while it lasted

What the gently caress are you talking about it just got awesome

Who said it was like getting a look at the wiring of a hosed up calculator? They loving nailed it

fakedit:

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

it's like i'm getting a look into the wiring of a hosed up calculator

Twink Toilet
May 15, 2004
:D
I AM WIRED TO gently caress GRANDMOTHERS.

Arakan
May 10, 2008

After some persuasion, Fluttershy finally opens up, and Twilight's more than happy to oblige in doing her best performance as a nice, obedient wolf-puppy.
how many grandmas does it take to reach a sexual value of 1

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Zergfluid is what happens when an autist reads pick up artist forums and mens rights pamphlets.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Zerg or Jane or whatever your name is, thank you for deigning to share the insights of your massively superior intellect with us. Truly, you alone (and your fellow subredditors/MRAs/PUAs) see the world as it truly is. We are not worthy!

I mean, just look at the pathetic "arguments" offered against your theories -- nothing but a bunch of strawmanning and spluttering! Not a single refutation of a single point you've made! Sure, unlike you, some of these people may have lots of experience with dating and sex, but also unlike you, they haven't read academic papers and books that totally, irrefutably prove that every word you've said is true.

Surely, at some point very soon, at least a few of these deluded fools will come crawling to you, admitting how dishonest and misguided they were, begging your forgiveness, and offering their help in your "legalize prostitution so that I can realize my manifest destiny of sticking my penis into a HB8's vagina" crusade.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I still don't understand what the actual theory is that he was espousing. Was it something about unattractive guys can't have sex because all the attractive guys have been having sex with all the girls, and no having sex with less attractive girls (like grandmas) doesn't count? Unprobate Zergfluids, this question must be answered!

Hey does this also mean that girls who have sex with unattractive guys are still virgins as that wouldn't count either?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Chairchucker posted:

I still don't understand what the actual theory is that he was espousing. Was it something about unattractive guys can't have sex because all the attractive guys have been having sex with all the girls, and no having sex with less attractive girls (like grandmas) doesn't count? Unprobate Zergfluids, this question must be answered!

Hey does this also mean that girls who have sex with unattractive guys are still virgins as that wouldn't count either?

Don't worry, he would've just answered in circular logic and everyone else would continue spluttering on.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Post your favorite sandwiches, please.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

Well I previously mentioned that I like ham, cheese and pineapple toasted sandwiches, but another thing I like is a croissant with ham and cheese in the middle, heated up. (I usually used a microwave because I am lazy and impatient, but I've purchased them from places that do grilled ones or something which were also nice.)

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 643 days!)

is a man not entitled to his beliefs

why does that dude make y'all so angry

i think thou doth protest 2 much

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

I'm so sad I slept through all that.

loving US timezones are using up all the top quality posting, leaving bottom feeder GMT timezone without any posting at all. Liberate the posting economy.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

ZHamburglar posted:

Zergfluid is what happens when an autist reads pick up artist forums and mens rights pamphlets.

Seems more like a crazy attempt at intellectualizing negative self-image and then arbitrarily off-loading the onus onto society via goofy rationalization.

The internet is a human zoo.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

is a man not entitled to his beliefs

why does that dude make y'all so angry

i think thou doth protest 2 much

i would say it's more confusion than anything, and it's not very often people find a truly broken idiot that keeps responding to being kicked over and over

Starter Wiggin
Feb 1, 2009

Screw the enemy's gate man, I've got a fucking TAIL!
Do you know how crazy the ladies go for those?
My favorite sandwich is filled with biotruths and spluttering. Mmmm.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

That does not sound like a very nice sandwich, but I respect your right to enjoy your terrible sandwich.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

Salmon, avocado, semi-dried tomatoes and rocket on a nice thick sour dough, toasted and served with a side of marinated kalamata olives.

Yesterday I made fresh tomato, mozzarella and ham toasted sandwiches, which were very nice but desperately needed a side salad (something simple like rocket dressed with white balsamic vinegar and olive oil would have worked).

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

[TELL] me about your favourite sandwich

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Chairchucker posted:

[TELL] me about your favourite sandwich

It is only appealing to me because of :biotruths: and therefore I should be forced to eat dry crusts instead because

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

ZergFluid is EN Bullshit's alt account or something?
No wait, even EN Bullshit's thread has saner views then this, mostly.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Dont Feed The Troll

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
I propose a new classification for rating males. We have the alpha male who always gets the secks, the beta male that sometimes never gets the secks, and now we shall have:

The gamma male.

The gamma male is similar to gamma rays in the sense that the closer the gamma male gets to a person, the more likely it will cause permanent DNA damage and the more likely millions of vaginas within a 500 mile radius will cry out in terror and suddenly go silent. When this male type is broken down into a fundamental binary polylinear cubic parabolic derivative function, this allows for the computation of an inverse de-integration monolithic quantum macro-atomic algorithum yielding an elegant 1-10 rating scale for the male to determine his 'gamma-ness', and possibility of integrating with the vagina.

Therefore, I give you the 'Vagintegral'. The vagintegral fundamentally solves all problems researches have experienced for decades when attempting to relate the human mind to pack animals, and should silence the criticism of placing a complex organ consisting of 100 billion neurons simultaneously performing millions of functions every second being placed on a 1-10 rating scale once and for all.

You're welcome nergins.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

ZHamburglar posted:

The autist part is redundant. He's not even abnormal by PUA standards he's just repeating the talking points verbatim.

The basic jist of the theory benath all the economic and evopsych stuff is "I can't have sex because feminism has made women at my sex rank Think They Are Too Good For Me"

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Avalanche posted:

I propose a new classification for rating males. We have the alpha male who always gets the secks, the beta male that sometimes never gets the secks, and now we shall have:

The gamma male.

The gamma male is similar to gamma rays in the sense that the closer the gamma male gets to a person, the more likely it will cause permanent DNA damage and the more likely millions of vaginas within a 500 mile radius will cry out in terror and suddenly go silent. When this male type is broken down into a fundamental binary polylinear cubic parabolic derivative function, this allows for the computation of an inverse de-integration monolithic quantum macro-atomic algorithum yielding an elegant 1-10 rating scale for the male to determine his 'gamma-ness', and possibility of integrating with the vagina.

Therefore, I give you the 'Vagintegral'. The vagintegral fundamentally solves all problems researches have experienced for decades when attempting to relate the human mind to pack animals, and should silence the criticism of placing a complex organ consisting of 100 billion neurons simultaneously performing millions of functions every second being placed on a 1-10 rating scale once and for all.

You're welcome nergins.

This is a jokepost but there are already definitions for alpha, beta, gamma and omega males.

I think alphas are jocks, betas are feminists, gammas are MRAs, and omegas are dweebs.

(Please note that alpha/beta is based on outdated wolf pack ethology and that a) wolves do not act this way in the wild and b) humans are, contrary to popular belief, not wolves)

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I've visited a wolf preserve and there were several wolf MRAs. MRAs are real and they have fangs.

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.
drat, and now this thread has caused me to pull out my social psychology textbooks.

Source: Myers D.G. (2012) Exploring social psychology. Chapter 26: "Who Likes Whom?" Supported by references within.

The factors for selection of friends and partners are:
- proximity (because it costs less time and effort to get together with someone who lives close by)
- physical attractiveness, in both men and women (there is an unconscious bias that attractive = morally good, intelligent etc.)
- similarity (because it "confirms" ourselves - our choices, lifestyle etc.; the key word is homophily)
- in fact, there is a whole "matching phenomenon" where people select for others who are similar to them in attractiveness and other traits
- mutualness/reciprocity (we like those who like us).

So, I can see some sort of a "weak" version of the ladder principle, in that each of us ranks everyone else (although usually unconsciously, the conscious outcome being the thought of "that's (not) a cool person"). I think that's pretty uncontroversial, isn't it? The controversial and idiotic part being that somehow, men are frozen in their "rank" and that "top" men exist?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Zedd posted:

EN Bullshit doesn't blame others for his lack of sex though, he knows it's entirely his fault. He just wished their was a way to get some college cooch without having to go through all the initial approach and social bonding stuff.

ZergFluid is just rationalizing (poorly) his situation so he doesn't have to examine his life and see how much of a douche he is.

I have discussed with a few people with the same level of MRA/Red Pill delusion as ZergFluid and they react exactly like indoctrinated religious people or conspiracy theorists; their mind will simply filter out anything that doesn't support their bizarre views. No matter how patient you are with them, they will never admit to being wrong on even one single point of their "analysis".

It's like a bizarre twist on the selective attention experience. Instead of not seeing the gorilla in the room, they don't see the countless examples proving their theories as bullshit.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

meristem posted:

drat, and now this thread has caused me to pull out my social psychology textbooks.

Source: Myers D.G. (2012) Exploring social psychology. Chapter 26: "Who Likes Whom?" Supported by references within.

The factors for selection of friends and partners are:
- proximity (because it costs less time and effort to get together with someone who lives close by)
- physical attractiveness, in both men and women (there is an unconscious bias that attractive = morally good, intelligent etc.)
- similarity (because it "confirms" ourselves - our choices, lifestyle etc.; the key word is homophily)
- in fact, there is a whole "matching phenomenon" where people select for others who are similar to them in attractiveness and other traits
- mutualness/reciprocity (we like those who like us).

So, I can see some sort of a "weak" version of the ladder principle, in that each of us ranks everyone else (although usually unconsciously, the conscious outcome being the thought of "that's (not) a cool person"). I think that's pretty uncontroversial, isn't it? The controversial and idiotic part being that somehow, men are frozen in their "rank" and that "top" men exist?

If you can't see how gay and problematic this is I just.. I just can't ugh.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

EN Bullshit doesn't blame others for his lack of sex though, he knows it's entirely his fault. He just wished their was a way to get some college cooch without having to go through all the initial approach and social bonding stuff.
Yeah true, He is a bit stubborn but slowly seems to set more realistic goals and I don't think he is a bad person deep down.

MRA's and redpills make my blood boil, It's a step beyond the "nice guy" phenomenon and it's even more vile.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Yeah, that EN Bullshit, what a great gu--

EN Bullshit posted:

Yeah, in the real world, they're not even people. :can:
He's talking about "older or less physically attractive women" fyi. Who aren't people, because he only wants the best of teenage vagina.

J Miracle
Mar 25, 2010
It took 32 years, but I finally figured out push-ups!
SEXUALLY LIBERTARIAN MARKETPLACE and WIRED TO gently caress GRANDMAS are two top-notch usernames IMHO

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Anne Whateley posted:

Yeah, that EN Bullshit, what a great gu--

He's talking about "older or less physically attractive women" fyi. Who aren't people, because he only wants the best of teenage vagina.

I think at this point he is deliberately trolling because there can be no way he says less attractive girls are not real people while at the same time sporting a scabby skullet, British teeth and a deformed dick.

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

Zedd posted:

Did jane came by get banned again? This sounds like jane.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

I was sick all weekend, but when I finally got my appetite back I made a grilled cheese sandwich. It may be my favorite sandwich.

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.

tbp posted:

If you can't see how gay and problematic this is I just.. I just can't ugh.

That's from a textbook. It's about as inoffensive, orthodox and well-sourced as can be.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Dr. Witherbone posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about it just got awesome

I liked the virgin stories and people posting their sad stories at each other, and we had a laugh at some and posted encouraging words at others (at least I hope forums poster Pinball appreciated my words of encouragement) and now that thread is pretty much over because Jane Came Back and needs the thread to be all about him and his hosed up outlook on the Sexual Marketplace, and he does it every time, refusing to acknowledge that his model for how people socialize is broken.

Jane, you're the equivalent of a first-year economy student shouting the merits of libertarianism at his instructors while the rest of class wishes you'd just shut the gently caress up and put your hand down. Nobody's refuting your points because you don't have any, your premise is all hosed up. You cling to it because you can't acknowledge that the world doesn't work the way you think it does, no matter how many times people with experience in that world tell you that's not how it works. You're the kind of guy who blows past the first few pages of this thread where all the gay men were talking about buttsex in order to tell them how they're slaves to their instinct to breed.

What's your end goal? To convince other people that the sexual marketplace exists and evolutionary psychology is an actual force that controls it? Maybe they'll take your arguments seriously and become as miserable and bitter as you are? You're not a virgin because of the sexual marketplace, you're a virgin because you make other people's lives worse.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

chicken cheese is the best sandwich

Tokyo Sex Whale
Oct 9, 2012

"My butt smells like vanilla ice cream"

ZergFluid posted:

The general attractiveness of young women is a general signal of their fertility and health. Just because the woman might not be fertile does not mean that the signal of that attractiveness will fail to have the intended effect of provoking male interest. It is the signal itself that draws male interest and not a rational consideration of what it might mean. Nature could not trust reproduction to rational processes after all.

High sex-ladder men wasting their sperm on these crypto-3s is a real problem imo.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

12gauge
Feb 24, 2014
Wow, holy poo poo. :(
Hey ZergFluid. Take it from somebody that's had a glimpse of a normal life once. You know, a life with other people in it. You are wrong; you are trying to somehow explain and justify a painful situation and what you're coming up with is not helping you at all. People don't really WORK that way.

If you read and take to heart just one thing in this thread, here:

lidnsya posted:

How are you in any position to have an opinion on human interaction when you do not interact with humans?

• Locked thread