Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Orange should be used in nothing, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZopfaMania
Jul 7, 2010

i was gonna ask if they've got an all-black alternate on the way but i guess i'd be better off asking what pope francis thinks about religion

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Well the good news is that we've run out of Florida teams to gently caress with. Which means watch them ruin Atlanta's and start going up the eastern seaboard.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Dayglo orange and Seahawk puke green would be an amazing uniform.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

There isn't an orange team that doesn't suffer constant humiliation and despair

It is a cursed color

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Declan MacManus posted:

There isn't an orange team that doesn't suffer constant humiliation and despair

It is a cursed color

Denver is pretty good. Also Syracuse.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Orange should be used in nothing, ever.

Ugh go to hell

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

Well the good news is that we've run out of Florida teams to gently caress with. Which means watch them ruin Atlanta's and start going up the eastern seaboard.

Denver's supposedly the next to get the Nike treatment.

Peyton got humiliated enough recently, don't have him wear something stupid for the next 2 years.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Nike has been loving terrible at jersey designs. Holy poo poo that's bad.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

TubeStank posted:

Every one of Oregon's uniforms rule

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

C. Everett Koop posted:

The Jags will have a new one in two years probably. They burn through jersey styles like an NBA team.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

shiksa posted:

The Jags will have a new one in two years probably. They burn through jersey styles like an NBA team.

The NFL only allows major uniform changes after a uniform has been worn for at least five years, so their basic look won't change at least until 2018. I do wonder if tweaking or changing the helmet colors would count as a "major" change, though...

And to echo what someone said either here or in one of the other threads, the new Buccaneer uniforms look like some of the crappy uniform options available when you relocate a team in Madden. The kind that even the virtual fans in the game wouldn't be happy with. :geno:

horseblow.avi
Jul 10, 2004

NEEEEIGHHHHH!

C. Everett Koop posted:

Atlanta's are pretty terrible already, but yeah, Nike will probably make them even worse.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

This is wrong. Just like your distaste for the chargers powder blue throwbacks.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

TubeStank posted:

Vikes and Seahawks are fine. Jags and Phins just need a helmet. This one has a poo poo font.

Y'all are gonna have to get used to unique (read: lovely) fonts because nothing is more sacred to Nike than :siren:~~//BRANDING//~~:siren:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

No, they are just less offensive because they never last more than one game so it's hard to be mad when they do a stupid one, because next week might be better

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oregon has had a few absolutely amazing uniforms in there that I'm pissed I don't get to see more often.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Febreeze posted:

No, they are just less offensive because they never last more than one game so it's hard to be mad when they do a stupid one, because next week might be better

Yep, the bar is a lot lower when you know a jersey has to seem catchy and cool for 4 quarters rather than 5 years.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I love how fuddy this forum is about uniforms, while being progressive about everything else.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
yep design is a lot like politics

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Rap posted:

Yep, the bar is a lot lower when you know a jersey has to seem catchy and cool for 4 quarters rather than 5 years.

Exactly. Bucs fans are looking at these going "We have these stupid things for the foreseeable future."

Oregon fans look at their uniforms and go "This game is going to be awesome". It's much easier to like the goofy poo poo when it's once a week.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

The red on the legs not matching the socks drives me crazy. Everything about this jersey screams Arena League. Also gently caress those numbers they're just as bad as the Broncos numbers.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I'd like the numbers better if they weren't broken up like alarm clock lights. No lines within the numbers, they'd be fine.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rap posted:

yep design is a lot like politics

More just talking about the overwhelming support of jersey designs that are or resemble WWII era designs and constantly using the Arena leagues as a pejorative. Seems kinda stodgy to me. Hell, I'd take a couple of the old Arena league kits over a few NFL jerseys.

Barnstormers. :allears:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I might like Miami's new uniforms if they had more orange in them.

Orange is the best.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Denver is pretty good. Also Syracuse.

Denver is the great Satan but conceded, Cuse has been cursed to languish at the bottom of the ACC in football as its barren basketball program chugs along to another Sweet 16 appearance

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ehud posted:

Orange is the best.

:hfive:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcZZw7LJs0

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

DJExile posted:

Ehud posted:

Orange is the best.
Speaking of which, I can't wait to see what the Browns come up with for their new uniforms next year.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hazo posted:

DJExile posted:

Speaking of which, I can't wait to see what the Browns come up with for their new uniforms next year.

I am going to earn even more Brownie points (:v:) from DJ and say they should look like Bowling Green kits

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Alouicious posted:

I am going to earn even more Brownie points (:v:) from DJ and say they should look like Bowling Green kits
[/quote]

You.

I like you. :)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

What can I say, I REALLY like orange

These ones in particular are the one I had in mind

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Alouicious posted:

Those are from a few years ago but yeah they'd look good for the Browns.

Last year they had a solid orange kit with a matte helmet that looked amazing.

They had a white outfit for road games and the MAC championship that looked great too.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Yeah I really liked the solid orange/white, but for the Browns I feel like you gotta at least put SOME of the eponymous color in there. :v:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DJExile posted:

They had a white outfit for road games and the MAC championship that looked great too.

They couldn't help but look good on the field with whatever the hell NIU was trying to do with their uniforms in that game.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Alouicious posted:

This is a great loving uniform.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

wandler20 posted:

This is a great loving uniform.

Yeah I loved it. They went for a much cleaner look this year, but I think that would look fantastic with a Browns helmet.

E: poo poo, just photoshop the BG off the helmet and you've got it

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Alouicious posted:

Yeah I really liked the solid orange/white, but for the Browns I feel like you gotta at least put SOME of the eponymous color in there. :v:
Nike will go all brown with white accents and a small orange dog bone tramp stamp.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

:barf:

Goddamn it Nike!!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Browns unis are perfect now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
I'm starting to really worry about the upcoming Rams re-design. Nike, please just change it to the throwbacks, no other changes are necessary. These are 100% perfect.

• Locked thread