Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

O__O posted:

EDITED

I agree.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Mar 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

I swear to god, I leave you guys alone for ONE WEEKEND and the thread goes straight to mechs and pig poo poo.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Quoting the image doesn't help, co-shitlords :mad:

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'
Previously on "Everybody Loves Raymond":

Devious Vacuum posted:

I swear to god, I leave you guys alone for ONE WEEKEND and the thread goes straight to mechs and pig poo poo.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Devious Vacuum posted:

But...it's labelled as a girl game!

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

We do not know how to properly girl game without proper supervision. SORRY, DVAC. :(

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Devious Vacuum posted:

Robots are girls who need to dress up, too, DVac!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Devious Vacuum posted:

Girls and robots go together :colbert:

(as a sidenote DO NOT search "My Life as a Teenage Robot" in google image.)

chocolatekake
Jul 31, 2013

Cake? Chocolate.

Veloxyll posted:

Robots are girls who need to dress up, too, DVac!

Is this girly enough?

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

chocolatekake posted:

Is this girly enough?

PERFECT. Nah, seriously though, I don't mind the robot dress up game, because it shows again how everybody likes dress up, I just really enjoyed the phrase "mechs and pig poo poo."

Also of course Girls Like Robots, a game on Steam told me so!

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Panzer Skank has been doing some mobile games so that inspired me to find some of my own. So I decided to look up girl games for the Google Playstore and, well...

As a good boy, I love nothing more than a bad girl. Uh, there's a lot going on here so let me explain: This is the sixth installment to the Bad Girl series, titled Double Date. I have no idea why it says PROM NIGHT. There are no proms to be had in this game. Also, I don't think they really know what a double date is because it looks more like some polygamous love rhombus. Oh,we can also chat to beautiful women if they wanted.

Here's our lovely protagonist. While we don't know her name, we do know she likes to dress in clown makeup in her spare time, talks in ALL CAPS, has been in a horrible accident and had all her ribs as well as a few internal organs removed, and can chat to beautiful women if she wants to.

So we have our plot. Our unnamed bestfriend wants us to go on a blind, double date with her. Our character reminisces about a time she went on another blind double date and it turned out there were no boys. She drops the subject so we have to use our imaginations :pervert:. She also mentions there being a hot boy in her class that she'd rather date so we're given a choice.

But this is the double date game so we have to go on a double date, right? Also, we can get our filthy carpet cleaned at a reasonable price!

WE HAD A JOLLY GOOD TIME! :D Our date is the brunette while our friend is dating the one blonde off screen. We mention that he's hotter but our boy is cute too. Our friend asks us if we want to dance with her and her boi but that would mean ditching our date, who didn't want to dance. On one hand, ditching your date is rude as heck, but...

So we were given a choice, stay or go. Even though this is Bad Girls, I'm playing the paragon bath so I decided to stick by my man. We got talking found out that we had a lot in common. He gets cheeky with us and asks us if we want to leave, so we proudly announce that we are DTF.

Taking him home means we're instantly kissing a half naked boy with oblong nipples. Unfortunately, our parents come home so he has to go.

So, should we try and date the cute boy from class or steal our friend's date OR would you like to see another game I found CAMPUS LIFE?

Also, this is my first attempt at any kind of screenshot semi-LP thing so I don't now if I did okay or not. :ohdear:

Six Of Spades
Oct 24, 2010

"...That too is according to my calculations."
poo poo, that escalated relatively quickly. Though, it feels really awkward that the character designs are made to look 'adult', but there's talk of class and hiding from parents and poo poo.

I guess it's a subset of making infantalisation 'sexy' by putting adult-looking people in a teen role?

azren
Feb 14, 2011

ThatPazuzu posted:

Also, this is my first attempt at any kind of screenshot semi-LP thing so I don't now if I did okay or not. :ohdear:

Considering the "quality" material you had to work with, I'd say you did great.

Also, that game looks like it sucked pretty hard. Hope you didn't have to pay for it.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

azren posted:

Considering the "quality" material you had to work with, I'd say you did great.

Also, that game looks like it sucked pretty hard. Hope you didn't have to pay for it.

Thanks. It was free, which is why they included those ads.

But yeah, Six of Spades was right. They really decided to make everyone seem older. You look like adults and you go to a club and talk about "getting turned on" in another timeline but you're supposedly a high schooler and all you do is kiss.

Edit: oh, if you weren't clear, we literally went from "WE HAVE SIMILAR INTERESTS" to "want to get out of here?" with one click. We move faaaast.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 4, 2014

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'

Devious Vacuum posted:

PERFECT. Nah, seriously though, I don't mind the robot dress up game, because it shows again how everybody likes dress up, I just really enjoyed the phrase "mechs and pig poo poo."

Also of course Girls Like Robots, a game on Steam told me so!

Of course you didn't mind the robot game.

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

ThatPazuzu posted:

This is excellent! I want to see more of this game. Show me how to date all the boys. I must know.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Alright, I tried playing other installments in the series (which are less... innocent than this one) and I was overjoyed that you can get your perfect goon boyfriend:

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

ThatPazuzu posted:

Alright, I tried playing other installments in the series (which are less... innocent than this one) and I was overjoyed that you can get your perfect goon boyfriend:

This thread is over. We've come full circle. We are now playing girl games that end with us dating a goon.

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'
He is way too skinny to be a goon. Maybe that's just the picture he uses for his dating profile.

Fake Edit: "Looks aren't everything" says the girl who uses the word hot way too loving much.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Here's the renegade path where we decide to date a hot boy from school instead of going on a blind date.

Great. We pissed off our friend and I need more testosterone! The ads in this game make me think it was actually targeted to adult men, which is insane because what kind of weird creepy man would be playing th-- oh. :smith:

Anyway, we go to school in our tiny, neon green Luanne Platter shirt. Being the titular Bad Girl, we pass notes to him in class. After exchanging notes for, what, 40 minutes, he invites us to go clubbing. We don't get a choice here, the game just assumes you want to go out with him.

Choosing not to go on a double date has put us on the linear path to smoochtown. I mean, there's a lack of gameplay outside of clicking "Continue" but I guess we're getting what we want.

Our buddy interrupts us to tell us that we're smooching on the boy she was going to date. Now there is no way we could have known that. He refused to date our friend unless it was a double date but dated us instantly. But it doesn't matter, we lost our friend and the boy, somehow. If only we could go back and fix this...

Okay, in this timeline, we decided to go on the double date, ditch our date and dance. And, of course, you can't dance in a videogame without doing a rhythm game!

It says we need 30,000 points but a programmer messed up and we actually need 300, which is three clicks. I tried playing it in other installments and it takes FOREVER to complete, so I guess I should be grateful.

Our character still has this frightening, bizarre anatomy. She reminds me more of the monster from Splice than an actual human. (I'm sorry about the "copied to clipboard" thing. I was taking screenshots pretty rapidly to capture the worst pose she has)

Anyway, by dancing next to this boy, we are able see into his soul and discern that he is a puckish rogue. His date decides she needs water so we're left alone with him for maybe 45 seconds so...

He forcefully makes out with us and puts us in a very submissive role the moment we're alone. Oh, that daring rogue. He then asks if we want to date him one and one later. This is bizarre so we decide to check with our best friend to see if it's okay to start dating her boy in the middle off their own date.

Predictably, that didn't go so well.

The next day she immediately changes her mind without prompting. And, now that we got the go ahead, we called up Unnamed Blonde Boy.

Yay! We won and got to see a slightly different shirtless boy! More importantly, it means I can play a different horrible game.

haplesscardsharp posted:

He is way too skinny to be a goon. Maybe that's just the picture he uses for his dating profile.

Fake Edit: "Looks aren't everything" says the girl who uses the word hot way too loving much.

Don't be silly, he sent us a message on a dating site with no photos.

(I would show off this game in its entirety but it gets weird and sexual)

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Mar 4, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

quote:

:stonk: I'm gonna have nightmares for real!

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
I need to know why men need more testosterone. I need to know.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The message just leaks PUA

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Devil Ed posted:

The message just leaks PUA

Probably a stupid question, but what's "PUA" stand for?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

azren posted:

Probably a stupid question, but what's "PUA" stand for?

Pickup artist.

Night Gaunt
Jan 9, 2007

Her hair is alive and it's eating her hands!

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I'm more wondering where her digestive system is myself.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Someone versed in anatomy please do one of those drawings where you draw out a character's skeleton structure. That girl's physique is just screaming for one of those, on top of the screaming that usually occurs when she's around.

Night Gaunt
Jan 9, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

Someone versed in anatomy please do one of those drawings where you draw out a character's skeleton structure. That girl's physique is just screaming for one of those, on top of the screaming that usually occurs when she's around.

Turns out the artist was using reference! It just happened to be a Dolce & Gabbana ad.

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
Why is that ad a thing?! :gonk:

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

dijon du jour posted:

I'm already on it.

EDIT:

This was way harder than I thought it would be.

Devious Vacuum fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 5, 2014

Sally Forth
Oct 16, 2012

dijon du jour posted:

Hey, hey, who says they were going for human anatomy? Extraterrestrial girls deserve representation too!

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013

It reminds me of this classic:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Devious Vacuum posted:

Yikes, looks like she's got a pretty bad case of rickets there. And dat spine. :magical: (This is great, by the way.)

SirArthurIV
Feb 15, 2014

Devious Vacuum posted:

I'm already on it.

EDIT:

Not quite. Her ribcage is even smaller than that. It's actually behind her boobs, which kind of spread...outward from her chest.

It's like I'm describing some kind of lovecraftian horror. Was her father a Shoggoth?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Antistar01 posted:

Is it any wonder why I would rather live in California rather then Colorado?

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Antistar01 posted:

This is what girls look like when you run them over?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so glad you all liked my screen shot mini-LP of Bad Girls. :3: I just found a new, bizarre boyfriend simulator. I won't spoil anything but, in Girl Game tradition, it does let you slap the poo poo out of your boyfriend for no reason.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Welcome to My Virtual Boyfriend! For all the people who want companionship but don't want to talk to people... goons should be able to relate. It claims to have 100s of procedurally generated boys for the taking, so let's see who we get.

First of all this game has mad resolution problems. It gave me a tiny, tiny area to fill in my name. I decided to fill it with Butts because I'm 13 irl.

It asked us about our personality and I just kind of adjusted them randomly. Except for femininity and wealth. I wanted those to be fives because this is the girl games thread... and also who would choose to be poor.

We can also choose our appearance. I have no idea what bearing this has on how much virtual boys like us.

Here's us finally customizing our virtual boy's personality. I decided to make him a reckless bad boy and set masculinity to full because MEN NEED MORE TESTOSTERONE.

Love is blind. :colbert: (But something tells me they're all going to be fit and handsome regardless)

Here's our first option:
King
Type: Nice Guy
Dislikes: War, Wastefulness
He's very feminine and healthy but also poor and reckless.

He's a self described "nice guy" and calls himself King. No thank you.

Christopher
Type: Metrosexyal
Dislikes: Smoking, Yellow Teeth
He's very feminine and healthy AND naughty but not sexy.

Derek
Type: Metrosexyal
Dislikes: Smoking, Grunge
He's very feminine and healthy but also not naughty nor sexy.

Look at that hair. Look at it. Every lock is loving modeled in 3D. I was almost going to choose him until...

Ace
Type: Alphamale
Dislikes: 2nd Place, Clowns
He's a stud muffin.

Yes, yessss. I can not resists this Alphamale's charm.

And this is pretty much the end of the game. We can poke him, slap him, talk to him, and buy him things... but why would we. We have our virtual boyfriend and he will never outwardly disapprove of us no matter what we do. Well... that last part isn't completely accurate. He isn't happy if we give him Vampire elixir and then inject him with the z-virus.

Edit: oh, apparently you CAN make them break up with you if you just repeatedly insult them.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Dubstep Gear was programmed only to drop the bass and is very ambitious.

• Locked thread