Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

sunsweet posted:

From King of the Ring 2001:

Christian has the Intelligence part of the three I's down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Presenting one of the best gifs you'll ever see.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

njsykora posted:

He hit him so hard he turned into Steen :stare:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

^ Welp, that is definitely one of the finest gifs I've seen.

Batista posted:

And a few from Mania 25:

Chair spots like these freak me the gently caress out. It gives me the same feeling as watching Austin get piledrivered or Aksana busting Naomi's eye. Just... like... man.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Sockser posted:

Chair spots like these freak me the gently caress out. It gives me the same feeling as watching Austin get piledrivered or Aksana busting Naomi's eye. Just... like... man.

The audience clutching their heads sells it too.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
Also an awesome ref reaction.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I don't know why they don't do more things like that instead of full on chair shots. It always looks brutal but is fairly safe

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

njsykora posted:

I really love the new Slow mo cameras that they are using now.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
I'd like to request a gif of the sick big boot that Harper did to Ambrose on last night's raw.

Thank you in advance.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I can't wait for a compilation for all of Dean's Psycho Baby Takedowns.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

If nothing else, the Network is teaching me that 80/90s Hogan was loving something else.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

njsykora posted:

If nothing else, the Network is teaching me that 80/90s Hogan was loving something else.

It occurs to me now that there's a new generation of people who don't know what Hogan was like back in the day. Oh yeah, Cokeamania was runnin' wild, brother!

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Does the Network have old episodes of Prime Time Wrestling (the banter between The Brain and Gorilla Monsoon would be great) and shows pre-Raw? Saturday Night's Main Events, maybe?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Steve Vader posted:

Does the Network have old episodes of Prime Time Wrestling (the banter between The Brain and Gorilla Monsoon would be great) and shows pre-Raw? Saturday Night's Main Events, maybe?

Not yet, but SNME is apparently coming.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

achillesforever6 posted:

I really love the new Slow mo cameras that they are using now.

I'm assuming this is on NXT only? Cause they do show slowmo on RAW, but always revert back to normal speed just before impact.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Network owns

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Watching the spotlight gif I keep thinking that if Big Show had misjudged the back of Cena's head could have slammed into the top of it.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Orgophlax posted:

I'm assuming this is on NXT only? Cause they do show slowmo on RAW, but always revert back to normal speed just before impact.

The slowmo on Raw is just them slowing down the clip. The slowmo on NXT is using high-speed cameras that show it much more clearly.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I'm ready for the turn!

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
The crowd has zero reaction to that

well except the guy in red

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Sockser posted:

That entire feud was filled with so many hilariously terrible backyard-wrestling style spots I'm surprised wwe ever okayed it. I always felt like JR's commentary, which basically boiled down to "these guys are brothers, why would they ever do this to each other?" Was a little too genuine in tone.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I envision Arn Anderson listening to them planning out the match and just shaking his head and walking away.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Was that the same match where it turned into this weird bondage thing at the end while Jeff tied up Matt as he screamed "I love you" at him?

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Batista posted:

Network owns

What is this B+ player doing there?

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

sticklefifer posted:

Was that the same match where it turned into this weird bondage thing at the end while Jeff tied up Matt as he screamed "I love you" at him?

That was the I Quit at Backlash.

Watching the one at Wrestlemania, you got the feeling that you were watching every match that they'd had in their backyard since they were twelve.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

emjayo posted:

What is this B+ player doing there?

Kicking WWE property! Who does he think he is?! :argh:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This just in! WWE to start paying all talent in Bitcoins!

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

EDIT: Welp wrong thread

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I honestly at this point in my life don't know that the various Vince reaction gifs will ever get old to me.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Some very late Raw gifs (somebody help me oh God I can't stop playing South Park: The Stick of Truth):

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Mar 8, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
A couple from tonight's Smackdown:

sunsweet fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Mar 8, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Some very late Raw gifs (somebody help me oh God I can't stop playing South Park: The Stick of Truth):

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Spoilers: It's a lot of fun.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Mar 8, 2014

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Preemptive Smackdown request: After the double suplex Big Show tries on Kane/Batista, the camera shows Batista on the mat laughing. Want that laugh please.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Spoilers: It's a lot of fun.

Agreed, but don't worry about it taking too much of your time since it is pretty short. A great ride through the whole thing though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs:

It's... it's a headlock. How do you botch a headlock? :psyduck: