Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Sataere posted:

If there were, I suspect they would've taken over by now. Thanks for taking over. If you want to have fun, just draft the most athletic, unknown prospects possible each pick. That way, it can be like an actual Bears draft. Channel your inner Al Davis!

I'm already mad that Aaron Donald is off the board! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

AAA DOLFAN posted:

EJ Manuel is on the block. As is Thad Lewis and Tuel. It's a goddamn good time to need a qb boys

A sixth for Manuel?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I will swap thirds with you for Manuel, Crazy ;)

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Intruder posted:

I will swap thirds with you for Manuel, Crazy ;)

Grr! Alex Smith for Manuel straight up.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Clowney for M-ehehehehe. Heh. Oh my.

Third round swap stands, is a serious offer, but also as much as I'll offer

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Who wants Running Back Chris "4.24 40" Johnson?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Blitz7x posted:

Yo

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Doltos is going crazy, quick Colts guy, give him Trent Richardson for something...anything.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Athanatos posted:

Doltos is going crazy, quick Colts guy, give him Trent Richardson for something...anything.

I'd take him too. FJax is on the block, as is David Wilson and Andre Brown. I'll toss you a 7th for Team Trent.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Brooks Reed and Owen Daniels are on the trading block

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
The Rams have the following the trading block:

Sam Bradford
Zac Stacy
Tavon Austin
Jared Cook
Jake Long
Daryl Richardson

Also, the Rams are looking to trade down from #13

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Pittsburgh Steelers have signed Charlie Batch out of retirement and immediately placed him on the trading block

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Clowney for M-ehehehehe. Heh. Oh my.

Third round swap stands, is a serious offer, but also as much as I'll offer

Swap 3 and your 5 is best I could do

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Giants trade Andre Brown and a 7th to Tennessee for CJ2K

I'm starting to wish I waited a bit longer on the Eli trade since FJax is becoming increasingly more irrelevant.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
Jags pick is in. Image to come since I'm phone posting and couldn't find a bad picture of him.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Swap 3 and your 5 is best I could do

Make it the 6 and you have a deal

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Let me see how my counter to a pm goes

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Gilbert and Evans were the guys I was hoping to trade up for so now I'm double boned. I'm gonna have to rethink my plan now.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm considering trading all my fourths for a 2nd rounder because I doubt we'll ever get past the 2nd round.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Guys I'm not trading all my fourths for a second rounder, stop messaging me.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Why not just edit your post

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I thought it was obvious that I wouldn't trade 3 4th round picks to move up 50-60 spots for one player. I was just commentating on how slow our mock drafts are every year.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

YES

Doltos posted:

gently caress

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

:doh:

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
BREAKING: The Rams and Packers are in final negotiations for trading the 13th pick. Terms to come.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's OK. I've just spent all day trying to convince Usain Bolt to declare, so I missed the offer.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Dattserberg posted:

Jags pick is in. Image to come since I'm phone posting and couldn't find a bad picture of him.
When the Lions passed, I had hope. Sigh.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Volkerball posted:

YES

gently caress

Just a reminder that I have Johnny Manziel running around with Cruz/Jernigan and CJ2k as his back. I'm getting this little fucker murdered by week 2.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Packers receive:
#13, a 4th rounder, and a 6th rounder

Rams receive:
#21 and Bryan Bulaga

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Weighing my options for a few minutes.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Doltos posted:

Just a reminder that I have Johnny Manziel running around with Cruz/Jernigan and CJ2k as his back. I'm getting this little fucker murdered by week 2.

I almost want to trade for Pugh just to make that offense even more zany, but I have no use for him. He's too slow to convert to FB. :sigh:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Doltos posted:

I'm starting to wish I waited a bit longer on the Eli trade since FJax is becoming increasingly more irrelevant.

You don't have a 7th round pick

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Intruder posted:

You don't have a 7th round pick

Oh weird, I thought the Beason trade was a sixth round pick. Whatever, send him a sixth instead of my seventh.

Volkerball posted:

I almost want to trade for Pugh just to make that offense even more zany, but I have no use for him. He's too slow to convert to FB. :sigh:

I really need some guys who can get up and move so Pugh would be the one o-linemen I can't part with. My second round pick will blow your loving mind.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Doltos posted:

Oh weird, I thought the Beason trade was a sixth round pick. Whatever, send him a sixth instead of my seventh.

Ok. Also you said you have four 4ths? I'm only seeing three, please look at the OP of the picks thread and tell me which I'm missing

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Atticus Finch posted:

When the Lions passed, I had hope. Sigh.

Gilbert wouldn't have made it past the Bears

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Doltos posted:

Sweet

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Intruder posted:

Ok. Also you said you have four 4ths? I'm only seeing three, please look at the OP of the picks thread and tell me which I'm missing

I said I had three fourths.

Doltos posted:

I thought it was obvious that I wouldn't trade 3 4th round picks to move up 50-60 spots for one player. I was just commentating on how slow our mock drafts are every year.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ok, misremembered. Then the tracking post is up to date and hopefully accurate

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Doltos you're likely banned from 2015s TFF mock draft if I do it simply because updating the op would drive me insane

Edit: EJ Manuel to the Green Bay packers for their 3rd rounder. I also give GB my 6th.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Made another glorious Matthews pick for the Packers. I felt I needed to move Bulaga in the last year of his contract considering his injury woes and the fact that Bakhtiari was serviceable last season. He's a good player, but not great or anything, but he'll give the Rams some stability and if he performs well into the season, they can extend him and probably not pay $9mil/year like some of the other tackles command.

Bears are on the clock.

• Locked thread