Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Crackbone posted:

They're completely right. Every CMON game has been mediocre at best, they are literally the GW of the crowdsourcing era. I don't know a ton about Mantic's properties but I get similar vibes from them.

Rivet Wars is a solid game and a lot of fun so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alchahest
Dec 28, 2004
Universal Solvent
re: game rules and miniatures:

Arena Rex snagged my attention with a few of the minis and designs they had for them, but I didn't even pledge for the newsletter until I saw a video of the rules. Likewise, with the current Drake kickstarter, I liked the minis but didn't pledge until I saw the rules video. and it's not even a very well done rules video, but that combined with the free to download rulebook sold me.

Generally good looking miniatures will get me to look at a game, rules will get me to pledge, and then stretch goals and new minis and physical things will get me to pledge more.

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

dwarf74 posted:

Wow, so the Wicked Fantasy update today had good news about the Fate conversion, and a link to a really intriguing new KS.

Time will tell how :wick: this one will be, but I like the idea and the price sure is right.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2006204732/885905659?token=a4fe0816

This looks awesome, and $10 for a physical book? That's about as much as .PDF copies go for, usually. I'm definitely interested.

inklesspen
Oct 17, 2007

Here I am coming, with the good news of me, and you hate it. You can think only of the bell and how much I have it, and you are never the goose. I will run around with my bell as much as I want and you will make despair.
Buglord

Bucnasti posted:

How do you guys feel about RPG Kickstarters that offer the game re-written for other systems as stretch goals?

Iron Edda did this almost exclusively, and I'm wondering if it's really that appealing to people.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly why Iron Edda only barely scraped by, actually. That and, as Lemon Curdistan pointed out, the folks tapped to write the conversions didn't have a lot of cred.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Rivet Wars is a solid game and a lot of fun so :shrug:

Rivet Wars is a mediocre minis wargame. I'm glad you like it, but there's nothing particularly unique, interesting, or compelling about the ruleset.
"Lot of fun" is so nebulous to be totally invalid as a comment on the game.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

That's a pretty good writeup. I've done a KS before and used to do the manufacture-and-mail-order thing for a living in the past - lots of good points brought up there. It's easy to underestimate just how much things cost both in terms of time as well as actual dollars - even if you count your own time and effort as a sunk cost that doesn't figure into the equation. I hate seeing clever projects I like but adding it up in my head and getting that feeling that I just don't know how the person can possibly pull it off. :(

Kickstarter is amazing for many things, and one of them - a side effect of the good things - is the ability to cheerfully hand you all the rope and shovels you want if you're (maybe unknowingly) hanging yourself or digging your own grave.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Crackbone posted:

They're completely right. Every CMON game has been mediocre at best, they are literally the GW of the crowdsourcing era. I don't know a ton about Mantic's properties but I get similar vibes from them.

I have yet to find a single person who didn't think Guilds of Cadwallon was good, and several of them have bought their own copies after playing mine.

As for Mantic: the only game of theirs I've played is Dreadball, but it's a very good game and Mantic pay a lot of attention to it. If players find flaws in the rules then the rules get revised in the next Season Book.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Jedit posted:

I have yet to find a single person who didn't think Guilds of Cadwallon was good, and several of them have bought their own copies after playing mine.

As for Mantic: the only game of theirs I've played is Dreadball, but it's a very good game and Mantic pay a lot of attention to it. If players find flaws in the rules then the rules get revised in the next Season Book.

I feel like you're being deliberately obtuse here about CMON. Guilds was a $25 game where minis were obviously not the focus, and is not what CMON typically Kickstarts.

I already said I don't know a lot about Mantic, but I do specifically remember the full rulebook wasn't available during the KS (is it now?) and the designer gave some stupid BS about why they wouldn't do it. If they've changed since then that's nice to hear.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Crackbone posted:

Rivet Wars is a mediocre minis wargame. I'm glad you like it, but there's nothing particularly unique, interesting, or compelling about the ruleset.

Okay. Interesting looking sculpts, simple rules, quick play time.

Germ
May 7, 2013

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Okay. Interesting looking sculpts, simple rules, quick play time.

Add to that quick to learn, thematic rules. It's also providing a great gateway games for getting my kids interested in wargaming.

Crackbone posted:

In which case, so is "Rivet Wars is a mediocre minis wargame."

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Crackbone posted:

If you went into Rivet Wars looking for a minis wargame it's no wonder you were disappointed. It's a tactical boardgame.
It will get interesting once some expansions come out. Not a good way to sell people on the game, but there it is.

EDII: I can't wait to see what the giant tanks and airplanes look like, and while the base kit is very Rock-Paper-Scissors, slap in some new infantry and vehicles and it will expand really quick.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Yeah it's a tactical game and my niece loves it.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Crackbone posted:

I already said I don't know a lot about Mantic, but I do specifically remember the full rulebook wasn't available during the KS (is it now?) and the designer gave some stupid BS about why they wouldn't do it. If they've changed since then that's nice to hear.

Dreadball has been out for some considerable time, so yes, full rulebooks for Seasons 1, 2 and 3 are available now. Their "stupid BS reason" for not making the full rulebook available during the KS was that they were selling a digital-only rulebook tier, so I don't think it's particularly unreasonable that they weren't giving it away.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Despite having a hero based on Black Adder, I might have to pull out of Arcadia Quest unless they release some killer rules soon. It just doesn't look engaging gameplay wise.
I have Counterblast and SDE kickstarters to worry about too!

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Jedit posted:

Dreadball has been out for some considerable time, so yes, full rulebooks for Seasons 1, 2 and 3 are available now. Their "stupid BS reason" for not making the full rulebook available during the KS was that they were selling a digital-only rulebook tier, so I don't think it's particularly unreasonable that they weren't giving it away.
That wasn't the reason when asked. I'll see if I can dig up the interview.

Germ posted:

In which case, so is "Rivet Wars is a mediocre minis wargame."

I said there's nothing interesting, unique, or compelling about the rules. To elaborate, it's a bog standard roll a bunch of D6s wargame. There's a dozen wargames out there that do something more interesting, whether it's Memoir 44 with the C&C system, or A Few Acres of Snow that uses deckbuilding as an simulation of command/supplies, Small World with random Race/Power combos, or D-Day Dice which uses dice in a totally different way.
Note that I don't even like most of the aforementioned games, but they do something different than the move/roll D6 poo poo that's been around (and done better) in games for decades.

LordAba posted:

If you went into Rivet Wars looking for a minis wargame it's no wonder you were disappointed. It's a tactical boardgame.

Let me rephrase then: it's a mediocre tactical boardgame. Or rather than get into semantics, it's a highly generic game system with nice minis.

Also, while I disagree with you, thanks for at least posting some reasons you like it other than "it's fun".

EDIT: Chilled my post a bit, I'm dropping the subject.

Crackbone fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 8, 2014

Germ
May 7, 2013

Crackbone posted:

I said there's nothing interesting, unique, or compelling about the rules.

Hmmm.... Gotta agree with this. The Rivet Wars rules are nothing special. In regards to gameplay, the shoot before you move creates some tactical interest, where you have to focus on creating areas of denial rather than destroying enemy troops. Likewise, the spawn whatever you want within the limited point allotment makes for a fun resource management subgame. All together, it makes a games with exceedingly simple rules, where it's all about predicting what you'll need a few turns from now. Add to that the fact that what you need depends on what your opponent does in subsequent turns, and a savvy opponent can make for a very tense bluffing game. The rules are exceedingly simple. Against a like-minded opponent, what you can do with the rules is pretty drat fun. Lots of excruciating decisions.

With that said, what CMON sells is theme. Rivet Wars nails it with a unique theme that spans miniatures, artwork, and simple rules. Zombicide nails the theme with art, minis, and a ahared deargodimgoingtodie feeling. Sedition Wars is probably the biggest letdown, though I've enjoyed the games I've played. Not very inspiring, though. I also backed Kings of Wrath, and as a long time miniature wargamer, I am very excited about some of the mechanics. The way they rolled up a variety of offense and defense bits into a single roll is neat, but the flexible commanders is incredible. Some very unique and compelling mechanics in there (along with the usual CMON visual theme).

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Are those... custom X-acto holders? Why the hell would anybody buy one of those?

Edit: Looking over their Kickstarter history I see several other essentially knock off products.

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 8, 2014

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
I've been pickier than some and unlikely to go past "get game and maybe addons" tiers in any boardgame-related KS project, so I may not fit the profile they're talking about, but my boardgame Kickstarters that have arrived to date have all been at least solid and in many cases really enjoyable, including Zombicide. I certainly don't buy them for the minis and frankly, they tend to be a turnoff for me because they guarantee jacked prices and lots of paid addons. I only got Zombicide because of positive feedback from the initial release, and I ignored all their crazy-expensive addon minis, and the way they've started piling on expensive addons to Arcadia Quest (plus their failure to produce much of a hook beyond "campaign with achievements" and the relative simplicity of the mechanics they've discussed) was a big part of my decision to abandon that particular pledge.

I would much rather have less fancy components (though I still want them to be sturdy) and a lower box price. Good art is a big plus, though. It was almost enough to get me into that Journey to the West coop game.

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

I want beautiful components, crunchy or at least repeatable game at a reasonable price, maybe in the ~$50 range. I also realize I am joking myself if I think I can find all three very often.

But I have high hopes!!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Ran into this campaign: Tower, a 2-4 player (it'll support solo play if/when it reaches its final stretch goal) worker-placement game with scarce resources.

Basically each player is an architect working to build a tower for King Ahem. Whoever contributes the most to the tower's construction will get rewarded with lots of gifts. So the first to add 3 tower-parts to the stack wins. But there are very few resources scattered around the markets in the city for people to buy. And then there's always the black market, which lets you screw over other players to slow them down.

I really like the theme, which pretty much decided it for me (I'll have to see if the theme of a game will be as important to me in a year or two when I'm more experienced with boardgames). The rules also seem neat (it helps that I understand them, unlike with Lineage). Also it's pretty cheap relatively to other games I've backed, which is nice.

e: Oh, and it's already reached its goal and is well on its way to unlocking all its stretch goals. Just need about 4k in 16 days.

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Mar 8, 2014

The REAL Gtab Fan
Apr 12, 2007

Let it post, let it post, can't wait to shit post anymore~
Let it go, let it go, gonna vote one and move onnnnnn~
So I've been away from Kickstarter for a bit and just got my tax refund so went looking. I saw these two and had some questions on them. Like how they're legal and not breaking copyright, and if any of you have heard of these companies and can speak on quality?

parasyte
Aug 13, 2003

Nobody wants to die except the suicides. They're no fun.

The REAL Gtab Fan posted:

So I've been away from Kickstarter for a bit and just got my tax refund so went looking. I saw these two and had some questions on them. Like how they're legal and not breaking copyright, and if any of you have heard of these companies and can speak on quality?

Well the Dark Sword Mini one is because they have a relationship with George R.R. Martin and are licensing the setting from him.

I don't know on War of Kings, not immediately familiar with what it is ripping off if anything, but this stuck out to me in the rules:

quote:

The lead player rolls the Event Die along with a single Resource Generation Die. This determines whether he or she must draw a Marauder card and resolve it immediately, or is eligible to draw an Event Card which may be played in the appropriate situation as described on the card to gain an economic or military advantage.

Why aren't the two decks just one deck, without the die roll?

Misandu
Feb 28, 2008

STOP.
Hammer Time.

parasyte posted:

Why aren't the two decks just one deck, without the die roll?

People love inappropriate dice mechanics.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Breachworld is a post-apocalyptic game that involves Earth being invaded by aliens, monsters, an whatnot through a portal network that was formerly used by humanity as a mass-transit system.

It uses the D6 system, and has the most unexpected endorsement I've ever seen.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Yeah the Dark Sword Miniatures GRRM stuff is superb. Some of the nicest miniatures I've ever painted, really feel more like 54mm display pieces than 28mm models.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

They do look nice.. And expensive.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

inklesspen posted:

I backed a card game who went with the lowest possible bidder out of China, resulting in the ink coming off the cards. They did a reprint, promised to send out replacement copies, and then never did.

What's most annoying, I think, is when the creator is clearly unable to complete the project, yet refuses to acknowledge that, give refunds, or really say anything at all. This happened to me with two software projects; one where I pledged and lost $5 and one where I lost $85.

Good results: Torchbearer, Golden Sky Stories, Dungeon World, Fate Core. All produced really good quality books, of which I expect folks in this thread have already posted pics. (It's worth noting that every single one of those projects was based on a pre-existing, successful product.)

What a pair he has. No updates, then two years later he announces they're releasing version 2 of the card game, which is not compatible with the old cards, and no answer on the first batch of lovely cards.

I had a familiar issue with your second point -- I had backed Rainfall: The Soujourn and that evaporated into the ether. It was a $15 lesson.

lovely results: Dungeon World. Shipped ridiculously late, never actually received by book until I pestered Sage for tracking, which he refused to provide at first. After pestering him for Tracking info, eventually it showed up. The horrible customer service made me wind up ditching the entire product once I received it.

Verdugo fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Mar 10, 2014

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Other than the Reaper Bones kickstarters, I can think of at least one company that has released several successful miniatures-only Kickstarters: Stoneheaven Miniatures offered a wide set of dwarves, then gnomes, and lastly elves, and did pretty well.

A friend pointed out that having the miniatures be a particular scale would really help their sales... miniatures that are compatible with Warhammer/40k, since unless you are playing with some truly anal people, most don't care what you proxy a unit with as long as its clear what they are. I, for one, took the Marauders from Deadzone, and have been using the Ripper Suits as Meganobz, vastly prefering those models to the current ones.

And at least one friend has grabbed a Forgefathers team from Dreadball to use as a Dwarf team in Bloodbowl.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Evil Mastermind posted:

Breachworld is a post-apocalyptic game that involves Earth being invaded by aliens, monsters, an whatnot through a portal network that was formerly used by humanity as a mass-transit system.

It uses the D6 system, and has the most unexpected endorsement I've ever seen.

He did a lot of work for Rifts Chaos Earth, so it's not too shocking. The artist I see on it, Mike Wilson, has also freelanced for Palladium. Hm. A post-apocalypse world covered in dimensional portals, with humanity fighting to reclaim the world from otherdimensional monsters, with alien PC options, magic, and high technology...

... I'm not saying it's a Rifts heartbreaker, but it certainly resembles what one would theoretically look like. :ssh:

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
The D6 system thing made my other eyebrow go up. What was the last big game to use that, anyway?

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Bieeardo posted:

The D6 system thing made my other eyebrow go up. What was the last big game to use that, anyway?

"Big" is relative at this point where d6 is concerned, but the last one that comes to mind is Septimus... which... was by a another Palladium refugee, Bill Coffin.

That was 2009.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
My (narrow) perception of D6 was as an also-ran system even in its heyday, so it seems odd to me that someone would hitch their wagon to it now. Sure it's open, but it doesn't have the kind of cachet that other OGL systems do.

Makes me wonder if there really is some kind of temporal anomaly at Palladium HQ, and the staff have been playing Star Wars after hours for the last thirty years...

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Rulebook Heavily posted:

Does anyone still remember Mark Rein*Hagen's I Am Zombie? No? Well he forgot too. It is now a generic fantasy game using a d20 system.

Huh. The card art for the playtest is entirely purloined, it looks like.

I like him discussing how they couldn't finish the Wraith playtest because it was haunted once again like that's a thing that happens, maybe he won't be able to finish this game because he's under assault by a swarm of zombies.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

Alien Rope Burn posted:

I like him discussing how they couldn't finish the Wraith playtest because it was haunted once again like that's a thing that happens, maybe he won't be able to finish this game because he's under assault by a swarm of zombies.

I didn't believe this, but here it is:

quote:

As many of you know I am used to having trouble with my game in playtesting. Infamously my first Vampire playtest group quit the game in disgust, saying it was unplayable. The first Wraith playtest group had to disband because of “paranormal activity”. In any case, I knew something was wrong with the system or the setting and I had to fix it.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

There's some bit in the original Wraith afterword about it being "cursed" due to some accidents surrounding its playtest predecessor (never released) called Inferno. My copy is far away, though, but it's... ultimately probably best for White Wolf that a game where you "get shat out of Satan's rear end in a top hat" never got released in its original form.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
My god. That sounds like a Peezle Ward story!

Bieeanshee fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Mar 11, 2014

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Hahahahahaha I found it-

Here's the story.

Mark Rein-Orb-Hagen posted:

The curse began years ago, back in the early days of White Wolf before the idea of Vampire was even a glimmer in my mind. At the time I was working on a brand new concept, a game I called Inferno, something I was very excited by.

The idea was that you played someone trapped in Hell, and your goal, basically, was to become a powerful demon or escape. (You can probably see the similarities to Wraith already.) Needless to say, it was a grim and loathsome setting, and I did everything I could to make it as dark as possible. I suppose that's really when my predilection for dark horror began.

Naturally, no one was very excited about playing a character who would be tortured and branded and tricked on a regular basis - but as a favor to me, four of my friends came over for a playtest.

We got together at the company offices (just a house) in the early evening and quickly created characters. I had prepared what I considered to be a rather "fitting" welcome to Hell, and was all set to make them pee their pants. I started out by killing off their characters one by one in the most gruesome and macabre ways I could invent. Once they'd bit the bullet, I pulled them down to hell. They came flying out of the sphincter of some enormous creature and flew into a pool of molten lava. Each time they tried to crawl out, I had foul minion demons armed with pitchforks push them back. I described their prolonged agony in excruciating detail, and reveled in my expository skills. They only climbed out after I was good and ready.

(Let me tell you, I was was on a storytelling high. I had the players completely under my thumb. If only they were as thrilled as I was...)

It didn't stop there. After they mounted a nearby precipice, a black bat-winged demon suddenly appeared before them. I stood over my hapless victims (all sitting on the couch) and began to chuckle my trademarked manic laugh. Leaning over them, I yelled with impassioned venom aobut their impending doom- when suddenly there was a huge crash and all the lights went out in the house.

For a few seconds, no one spoke. No one moved. To tell the truth, I think we were scared shitless - no one know what to think, least of all me. Finally, I figured I'd go outside and see what the hell had happened.

Sitting at the bottom of our next-door neighbor's driveway was a pizza delivery car that had crashed into a electrical transformer box. The idiot hadn't put his breaks on while dashing inside to deliver his pizza (30 minutes or free!) and never realized he was parked on a drat hill.

To make matters worse, by the time I got there, the rear end-munch was inside his car trying to turn on the ignition. Underneath the real axle I could see the flicker of flames.... For a second I thought I was hallucinating. It was like my imagination come to life.

After I chilled out from my panic, I ran halfway down the hill and yelled for him to get the hell out of the car. The moron didn't listen, so I tried again. Finally, I went down to the car and practically dragged him from the burning wreckage.

A few minutes later, the car exploded into flames. A half minute after that, the gas tank blew up with a dull thump. I tried calling 911, but halfway through my call, an electrical spike took out every phone in the house (and the fax machine as well, drat it all).

Well, the whole neighborhood was without power now, so everyone came over to watch the bonfire and roast marshmallows. The big news was that the pizza driver didn't have insurance, which didn't please me any. The firetrucks eventually eventually arrived. It was hour before it was all done and the excitement had died down.

Needless to say, the game was over for the night (well, for eternity, actually). The lights weren't working, the phones weren't working and no one wanted to face Mr. Demon again, so everyone went home. I was left in an empty house, without power, with a car hulk in my front yard. I had some strange dreams that night.

The next day I resolved that Mama Fate had given me a warning, and I packed away all my notes and called it quits with Demons and Doom. Enough strange things had happened that I figured it just wasn't wise to go on. After they towed away the car, all that was left was a swatch of burned grass and a sharp, twisted lump of metal with bits of glass imbedded in it. I kept it as a momento and used it on my desk as a paperweight. A few months later, I came up with the idea for Vampire and the World of Darkness. Over time, I forgot all about Inferno. If only it had forgotten me.

WHen it came time to work on Wraith (or Ghost, as it was then known), Mr. Demon arose from the dead. Josh Timbrook had the temerity to suggest I use some of the stuff from my old game. I had the lack of sense to agree, having forgotten about the curse. Thus was the curse reborn...

From that moment on, nothing went right. I've never had some much trouble, pandemonium and bad blood getting a project to the finish line. Now, here I am, the last night before we have to ship everything off to the printers, and I'm trying to come up with clever words. It's four in the morning, and this is my third try on the essay (You should see the gibbering I've been writing so far.) Even if these words suck, I'm not starting over again. Take or leave it, I'm glad it's ove.

Throughout the design of Wraith, I had this strange feeling, a powerful one, that I was going to die. The weird things is, it got so weird that I began to make preparations just in case... Stewart even made jokes about how he'd put my ashes on the ink when the book was printed. Was someone planning to kill me? drat, who needs enemies?

:rolleyes:

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Yep, definitely Peezle Ward.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

Wikipedia posted:

Mark Rein·Hagen (often written Rein-Hagen, sometimes referred to simply as "The Bullet") is a role-playing, card, video and board game designer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

In less lovely TG Kickstarter news, the Tokaido: Collector's Edition Kickstarter has an expansion as a stretch goal that is likely going to be reached. Although not the greatest of values I guess, especially if you don't care about all the minis, it's still a pretty well run Kickstarter that listens to user feedback and has reasonable stretch goals and whatnot.

• Locked thread