Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Or, if you prefer, the Canadian cartoon "To Be":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdxucpPq6Lc

Thank you. After seeing this in the Animation Thread (I thought), I had to find this movie again for this thread, but couldn't find it. (Although I don't like what the woman did at the end of the video, and disagree with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

Didn't we just have this same conversation a few pages back?

Transporters are murder.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

KNITS MY FEEDS posted:

Didn't we just have this same conversation a few pages back?

Transporters are murder.

Holy poo poo, it is at the top of the last page. And I was scrolling through pages of the old Animation Thread for like 15 minutes. :doh:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Did everyone forget that season 5 came out on blu-ray this week?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cacafuego posted:

Did everyone forget that season 5 came out on blu-ray this week?

I know it's :thejoke:, but that cover could fit right alongside the Hardy Boys books I had when I was a kid.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Anybody have anything to say about the commentary/extras? Worth picking up just for those?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ugh its listed as an import on amazon.ca and it is like 40bux.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I held it in my hands at Best Buy today, but $30 :(

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

prefect posted:

I know it's :thejoke:, but that cover could fit right alongside the Hardy Boys books I had when I was a kid.

Or a Choose Your Own Adventure book

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Sash! posted:

I held it in my hands at Best Buy today, but $30 :(

The sale is over? It was $21.99 when I picked it up, and I had a $5 coupon, too.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Red posted:

The sale is over? It was $21.99 when I picked it up, and I had a $5 coupon, too.

Yeah, it was. I was kicking myself for not going out last week like I'd thought about.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Sash! posted:

Yeah, it was. I was kicking myself for not going out last week like I'd thought about.

The one on Amazon is $24.96 - 4 cents away from free shipping if you don't have Prime. What a cocktease.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Red posted:

The one on Amazon is $24.96 - 4 cents away from free shipping if you don't have Prime. What a cocktease.

Free shipping on amazon is now 35

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
I can never remember what season we're even on with this drat show. It's been so long.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

Free shipping on amazon is now 35

drat.

Glad I have Prime.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Entropic posted:

I can never remember what season we're even on with this drat show. It's been so long.

Season 6 is allegedly going to premiere early 2015.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Season 6 is allegedly going to premiere early 2015.

They said they are doing a "finale" to season 5 as the first episode, and might even air it early like they did the Halloween one.

Basically season 5 and season 6 are two parts like the two halves of season 4, they just called them what they were given the long gap.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I'm supposed to get mine in the mail, but there's no mail because the dorms close everything except heating and lighting on Spring Break!

I can't help it! It's maddening!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I have all the episodes on my DVR but I must have the Blu-rays so I can listen to the commentaries so it's like I have two crazy men talking about nonsense in my living room.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Just so you know Doc did another Bit of a Chat with Ken Plume. It is always a interesting listen when he is on and Ken and him are actual friends so it is a good look at how hosed up Doc is actually. You can tell where they pull a lot of Rusty from.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I just looked up Ken Plume and that dude is goon.jpg as gently caress

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

First Bass posted:

I just looked up Ken Plume and that dude is goon.jpg as gently caress

He is. Gary is mostly based on him.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Djarum posted:

He is. Gary is mostly based on him.

Keep laughing, while he totally liberates your rear end.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

It's nice to see that Urbaniak is wearing the Shirt Club shirts in the wild.

Hope you didn't get your hopes up that a new post in this thread was some actual VB news. Only 9 more months!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
There actually is a bit of news- Season 2 is now on Netflix. Wish they'd throw 3-5 up there as well, but I suppose we can't have everything.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Pope Guilty posted:

There actually is a bit of news- Season 2 is now on Netflix. Wish they'd throw 3-5 up there as well, but I suppose we can't have everything.

Yeah, and I actually got an email and iPhone app alert from that. Which is odd, as I've never watched the show on Netflix.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I just got the new DVD the other day. Can't wait to give it a spin! I'm nearly finished my season 1-4 rewatch, I just have the Prom episode to go.

Has anyone watched the new season's special features yet? Any good?

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

The new Shallow Gravy documentary is excellent. There's also an extended version of the phone call between Windsong and Diamond Backdraft that's really good.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Okay either something is seriously wrong with my iPad, or they didn't upload the first episode of season 2 to Netflix. That one is kind of important.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

notZaar posted:

Okay either something is seriously wrong with my iPad, or they didn't upload the first episode of season 2 to Netflix. That one is kind of important.

They're all out of order, just like the season 1 episodes.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Netflix seems to have uploaded Season 2 in the wrong order. I show episode 1 in the 7 slot on Netflix.

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

Dynamite Dog posted:

The new Shallow Gravy documentary is excellent. There's also an extended version of the phone call between Windsong and Diamond Backdraft that's really good.

Oh god, I just now got the pun in the name. Jesus. I have a degree for crying out loud.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

The Red Queen posted:

Oh god, I just now got the pun in the name. Jesus. I have a degree for crying out loud.

Enlighten the rest of us?

Edit: Nevermind, I thought there was a pun to Windsong or Diamond Backdraft.

Red fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Apr 17, 2014

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

The Red Queen posted:

I think they said it was a compromise. Dermott wanted something dark and Hank was just excited for a pun name. :3:

Edit: ^^^Shallow Gravy=Shallow Grave

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

Red posted:

Enlighten the rest of us?

Edit: Nevermind, I thought there was a pun to Windsong or Diamond Backdraft.

Though there is such a thing as a diamondback snake. I can get that one immediately, but shallow gravy, jeez. I missed the episode with the band's origin in it.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Wasn't diamonbackdraft covered with burn scars, and then there's a flashback that shows his primary weapon was a flamethrower? I took that one as a pun as well.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
This drat show, by the time it starts up again, I can never remember what season number we're even on, let alone what happened in the last finale.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Entropic posted:

This drat show, by the time it starts up again, I can never remember what season number we're even on, let alone what happened in the last finale.

Haha, this show isn't coming back again until January 2015.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

The Red Queen posted:

Though there is such a thing as a diamondback snake. I can get that one immediately, but shallow gravy, jeez. I missed the episode with the band's origin in it.

I just thought it was a portmanteau of Diamondback and the flamethrower thing, with Diamondback being a snake/Cobra reference. I dunno, I guess I didn't consider it "punny".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Haha, this show isn't coming back again until January 2015.

James RR Urbaniak