Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Bape Culture posted:

It's Portuguese styled Ffs I didn't mean the origin of the company. Smh

It's from Mozambique actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
I own a pit bull whom I love to death, I understand that the breed has dog aggression and a certain gameness that can just make them snap and attack other dogs but fuuuck man, couldn't you just hang a tire from a tree or flit pull or something and let the dog work out it's aggression that way?

:(

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ho Chi Meeeeee posted:

There's also the fact that Lincoln is what, 7 hours away from Iowa City? Iowa City is way closer to Minneapolis and Madison. Just like how Nebraska used to be only 3 hours away from Lawrence and Columbia how the hell can you expect a rivalry to develop if you are so far away lol

tbh the best rival for nebraska in the big 10 based on program strength and similarity of the fan base etc is wisconsin

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ho Chi Meeeeee posted:

I own a pit bull whom I love to death, I understand that the breed has dog aggression and a certain gameness that can just make them snap and attack other dogs but fuuuck man, couldn't you just hang a tire from a tree or flit pull or something and let the dog work out it's aggression that way?

:(

your dogs bloodlust will never be sated by a simple tire.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

josip broz tifo posted:

tbh the best rival for nebraska in the big 10 based on program strength and similarity of the fan base etc is wisconsin

lol gently caress off Wisconsin is our rivals not yours.

josip broz tifo posted:

your dogs bloodlust will never be sated by a simple tire.

:stare: I..I never thought of it that way, I better go and beat my dog for sleeping next to my cats!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

lol thats tom

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

lmao

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Hegay posted:

i have a guest room open for every good PWM lads - also a good amount of beers and weed ftw.

I legit want to come for Eurovision

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

when in rome - grez

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

chuggo is BACK posted:

did you even read the post you agreed with? the whole point of it was that soccer is popular because it's open to nearly every poor person, while america focuses on a sport that's far more expensive. what the gently caress was your point if not to say that america could kick rear end at soccer if it gave a drat about it?

this is the truth. Imagine if all the rear end in a top hat from our american sports decided to play soccer.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

chuggo is BACK posted:

did you even read the post you agreed with? the whole point of it was that soccer is popular because it's open to nearly every poor person, while america focuses on a sport that's far more expensive. what the gently caress was your point if not to say that america could kick rear end at soccer if it gave a drat about it?

welcome to my ignore list

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I legit want to come for Eurovision

how many pwmers can you fit in your guest room hegay

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Soccer is only popular in poverty countries where they can't afford more than two genders.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
really a wiener dog? ugh *surreptitiously checks tuckjob*

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

josip broz tifo posted:

Daddy says he can't have friends stay in the guest wing this summer so none.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

Daddy says he can't have friends stay in the guest wing this summer so none.

gay

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

hegay

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

he is

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
im going to miss my beard

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

josip broz tifo posted:

whats her name

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

ephex posted:

whats her name

lol

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

josip broz tifo posted:

Don't do it

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision
I'd rather stay in a 20m^2 squatters flat in Freetown Christiania for a few days than stay in the oppulant lap of luxury that would be Hegav's dads house.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

theres no point ill just grow it out for hocky playoffs and then again when it gets close to hunting season

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
my beard is diesel

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

my beard is diesel

mine is patchy and scraggly but idgaf because it keeps my face really warm when its -20

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

josip broz tifo posted:

i need to shave mine off

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

drat good anecdotal advice, thanx

lmao

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
where is ephex i want him to make me a josip broz tifo av

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

josip broz tifo posted:

theres no point ill just grow it out for hocky playoffs and then again when it gets close to hunting season

http://instagram.com/p/j_hyxEFz6y/

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

The bar I went to on Friday uploaded photos to Facebook with tonnes of editing and my beard looks insanely wicked.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

josip broz tifo posted:

where is ephex i want him to make me a josip broz tifo av

go on

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

i want a gif of an mls tifo unfurling but its actually a bigass pic of josip broz tito and then the crowd goes nutz and ill put "concept by my buddy mikhail" under it mmmm

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

my beard is diesel

Jude the Polykin
NAME: jude is the name of this system but i go by tons of names tbh

GENDER: genderfluid demiguy with lots of pronouns, he/him/his, bat/batted/batter, ze/zem/zir, vey/vaer/ver, dae/daem/daemen, fae/faer/faerself, mon/mons/monstelf, sea/sear/surfer. if you dont “like” my set of pronouns dont talk to me at all please

KINTYPE(S:) fictivekin of the Batter from OFF and javert from les misérables, huskykin, faekin, and monsterkin. i am a median multiple system.

DESCRIPTION: im vain as hell and i love it, the end. i dont know many other otherkin, and im really hoping to at least know that there are other fictives from the same universe as i am. or really any fictives/fictionkin in general! as bad as i am at conversation im very good at talking about myself lol if anyone wants to talk about kin feelings id totally be up for that, if youre willing to put up with my sporadic replies

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

josip broz tifo posted:

i want a gif of an mls tifo unfurling but its actually a bigass pic of josip broz tito and then the crowd goes nutz and ill put "concept by my buddy mikhail" under it mmmm

hmmm

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

a glimpse of a future without greg

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

josip broz tifo posted:

i could probably accommodate 3 maybe 4 people here

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
how about something like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

ephex posted:

how about something like this

just shop his head on that Mario tifo- done. next steps?

• Locked thread