Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.

Katana Gomai posted:

Sexual compatibility is such a huge loving part of a healthy relationship that refusing to address it until you're married is a giant red flag to anyone not insane/religious. If I met a girl and she would tell me to put a ring on it before we can see if we even function together as adults, I'd sever immediately. Your anecdotal evidence is pointless.

Sexual compatibility =/= nonstop sex

I can see your point, but if two partners have particularly low sex drives and are fine with waiting til marriage and not having sex that often, that isn't necessarily a sign that they're unhappy or the relationship is unhealthy. The two partner's sex drives just have to be equal to each other, and the less equal they are then the less sexual compatibility there is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Twisty of Fate posted:

Why do all of you guys care about sex so much?!?!?!?!?!? Don't you just want to be around friends all the time and have fun?

Personally I'm pretty easygoing and like to have fun, I like spending my free time hanging out with friends or maybe staying at home and watching a movie. I love all music too (except for rap and country, lol).

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

MONKET posted:

I can see your point, but if two partners have particularly low sex drives and are fine with waiting til marriage and not having sex that often, that isn't necessarily a sign that they're unhappy or the relationship is unhealthy. The two partner's sex drives just have to be equal to each other, and the less equal they are then the less sexual compatibility there is.

Dude I don't wanna be a dick but you're a virgin, you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I want to learn more about goon sex.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

MONKET posted:

There is far more to compatibility than sex drive alone.

Arakan
May 10, 2008

After some persuasion, Fluttershy finally opens up, and Twilight's more than happy to oblige in doing her best performance as a nice, obedient wolf-puppy.

serious norman posted:

I want to learn more about gay sex.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 650 days!)

my beer gut makes fart noises when i thrust

do you want more anecdotes like these serious norman

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

my beer gut makes fart noises when i thrust

do you want more anecdotes like these serious norman

Yes

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

Dude I don't wanna be a dick but you're a virgin, you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

Nessa posted:

both v true!!!!!!

Douk Douk fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Mar 10, 2014

TheNakedFantastic
Sep 22, 2006

LITERAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
Have the sex havers in this thread considered that both they and their partner are most likely fairly gross? Personally I think we virgins are doing the world a favor by not making it any worse than it already is and are in fact the good ones.

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

TheNakedFantastic posted:

Have the sex havers in this thread considered that both they and their partner are most likely fairly gross? Personally I think we virgins are doing the world a favor by not making it any worse than it already is and are in fact the good ones.
Counterpoint: posting on SA makes us all disgusting by default.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Teledildonics are the future.

solovyov
Feb 23, 2006

LAWYER FIGHT

TheNakedFantastic posted:

Consensual non-procreative sex is a good thing. Especially if you're fairly gross!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Nessa posted:

Please, go on. I've always found the term sexual compatibility to be really poorly defined. It's a common catch all phrase for explaining why religious attitudes toward sex are bad, but as was noted earlier in the thread, research indicates that the opposite of conventional wisdom regarding the importance of shopping around for sex partners is true.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

Please, go on. I've always found the term sexual compatibility to be really poorly defined. It's a common catch all phrase for explaining why religious attitudes toward sex are bad, but as was noted earlier in the thread, research indicates that the opposite of conventional wisdom regarding the importance of shopping around for sex partners is true.

Are you saying that there's not more to sexual compatibility than sex drive?

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
tbqh sex is a pretty normal thing that people (even gross people :aaa: ) do so I mean who really cares?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Sharkie posted:

Are you saying that there's not more to sexual compatibility than sex drive?

Well, I certainly wouldn't say yes to a girl that needed fursuits on either one of us to get it off. I dunno about what makes sex compatible, but I'd wager everyone has got a list of 'incompatible'.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

it is important that you enjoy your partner's crotch musk

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

it is important that you enjoy your partner's crotch musk

food for thought: i once read on the internet that japanese women have NO discernible crotch musk.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
My favorite part about the crazy manifestos in this thread is that they don't even make sense by their own logic. Their solution to being priced out of the market is to . . . liberalize the market?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Archives posted:

food for thought: i once read on the internet that japanese women have NO discernible crotch musk.

My god.

EN Bullshit
Apr 5, 2012
man i wish i was a japanese woman because my crotch smells like the crotch of a goon

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

So theoretically the best way to tell asians apart is to sniff their crotch?

EN Bullshit
Apr 5, 2012
i wouldnt know. all the crotches i've ever sniffed have smelled the same, but ive only sniff mine

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Some Guy TT posted:

Your "research" means nothing when you find yourself stuck in a marriage with the wrong person for you.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Aw drat, I missed all the loving weird biotruthchat. Now I'll never know what my Sex Rank(tm) is :(

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

The Rokstar posted:

Aw drat, I missed all the loving weird biotruthchat. Now I'll never know what my Sex Rank(tm) is :(

You already lost most of it by posting in e/n at all.

EN Bullshit
Apr 5, 2012
you have to fight everyone else in en to gain their sex rank. there can be only one

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

THE DICKENING IS UPON US.

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

EN Bullshit posted:

you have to fight everyone else in en to gain their sex rank. there can be only one

instead of taking heads you have to give head

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

EN Bullshit posted:

i wouldnt know. all the crotches i've ever sniffed have smelled the same, but ive only sniff mine

Why does your dick always smell the same, weirdo?

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

You might find yourself in a relationship where the other person only enjoys positions and activities that you don't like. A girl might find out afterwards that she has vaginismus and cannot have vaginal sex at all. There are a lot of things that can cause difficulties in a sexual relationship.

Sexual education for adults would go a long way to help alleviate some of those difficulties though.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Katana Gomai posted:

Sexual compatibility is such a huge loving part of a healthy relationship that refusing to address it until you're married is a giant red flag to anyone not insane/religious. If I met a girl and she would tell me to put a ring on it before we can see if we even function together as adults, I'd sever immediately. Your anecdotal evidence is pointless.

You're right, the anecdotal evidence being offered by the people in here is much better than my anecdotal evidence.

Actually though, there's no evidence to support what anyone here is saying about sexual compatibility. As someone mentioned earlier, the studies actually point in the opposite direction WRT premarital sex/no premarital sex and its effect on a marriage's longevity, although as also mentioned, this may be a case of correlation and causality not matching up due to the demographics involved.

Arakan
May 10, 2008

After some persuasion, Fluttershy finally opens up, and Twilight's more than happy to oblige in doing her best performance as a nice, obedient wolf-puppy.
hmm could that be because the people who dont have sex before marriage are also the people who wont ever get divorced for the same reason they wont have sex (going to hell)

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Kinda covered that although that's a fairly incomplete understanding of both things. The main point though was that there is zero evidence to support the apparent popular opinion that if you get married before having sex you're probably dooming yourself to a life with someone who doesn't want to have the same kind of sex you do and will be miserable and horny for the rest of your life.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Chairchucker posted:

Kinda covered that although that's a fairly incomplete understanding of both things. The main point though was that there is zero evidence to support the apparent popular opinion that if you get married before having sex you're probably dooming yourself to a life with someone who doesn't want to have the same kind of sex you do and will be miserable and horny for the rest of your life.

Diggin' all the sex advice from the virgins ITT

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Katana Gomai posted:

Diggin' all the sex advice from the virgins ITT

That's not what my post was but OK.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I am overqualified to be posting here.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Chairchucker posted:

You're right, the anecdotal evidence being offered by the people in here is much better than my anecdotal evidence.

Actually though, there's no evidence to support what anyone here is saying about sexual compatibility. As someone mentioned earlier, the studies actually point in the opposite direction WRT premarital sex/no premarital sex and its effect on a marriage's longevity, although as also mentioned, this may be a case of correlation and causality not matching up due to the demographics involved.

did you ever hear that song by the band bush "the chemicals between us"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AtnKPh-hE8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

did you ever hear that song by the band bush "the chemicals between us"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AtnKPh-hE8

I'm not sure, the name doesn't ring a bell and the video's not available in my country, well that's a shame.

• Locked thread