Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I was just about to say pick 80 and 111 for that spot...and then I was going to make that exact pick.

Can still trade me his draft rights if you want to do that. It's not a late 2nd though

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Mar 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Trade me Nick Mangold with one of them there picks and you got yourself a deal

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Lions / darkforce are on the clock.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Gonna go with no on that one.

Guess I do have a 69 also, but I dont assume moving it from 80 and 111 to 69/111 is going to get it.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
A Good Pick.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is buffalo... What. Don't they still have spiller and Jackson?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

No Butt Stuff posted:

Is buffalo... What. Don't they still have spiller and Jackson?

Jackson is gone. In the Eli manning trade.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Zypher posted:

Lions / darkforce are on the clock.

Moncrief was the dude I was super beat up about picking right there. It was down to Ward, Moncrief, and Robinson, but Ward just wrecked too much havoc at the Senior Bowl to ignore. Great pick.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Damnit Daltos :argh:

darkforce898
Sep 11, 2007

Made my pick. Wanted Jimmie Ward but Daltos is a dick

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007
Chrichton was gonna be my pick at 47 :mad:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

darkforce898 posted:

Made my pick. Wanted Jimmie Ward but Daltos is a dick

Somehow I hadn't seen those Oregon State uniforms, I kind of dig the shiny orange helmets.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
So is it Baltimore or Dallas on the clock?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Doltos posted:

Moncrief was the dude I was super beat up about picking right there. It was down to Ward, Moncrief, and Robinson, but Ward just wrecked too much havoc at the Senior Bowl to ignore. Great pick.

If it makes you feel better, Ward / Moncrief were my two going into the pick and I was leaning heavily towards Ward until you made the decision for me.

Next season we find out if Sam Bradford is the future or if the Rams need to take a top QB in 2015. If Sam can't make it happen with Watkins, Austin, Bailey, Moncrief, and Amaro as targets, at least the 2015 rookie QB will have a top notch receiving corps locked up for 3 years as his training wheels.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

In the OP Dallas is listed after the Steelers

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Dallas, according to this: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/tracker/by-name#dt-tabs:dt-by-team/dt-by-team-input:dal

Also, Goetta took Tuitt, whom I was hoping to get.

:negative:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yeah, we'll go Dallas before Baltimore each round but I hope it ain't true come draft day.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

I was targeting Scott Crichton with ~my tradewinds~ but with the Michael Bennett signing today I would have regretted doing it immediately

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

Cyrus is probably a first round talent, but everyone is worrying about that knee. If he can get healthy, it's a steal for Dallas.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'll hear offers for the next hour.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cyrus seems to be freefalling because of his leg issues. He failed the physicals at the combine.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

The Puppy Bowl posted:

An offer sent

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Swap seconds and a fourth

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

smuggler posted:

Cyrus is probably a first round talent, but everyone is worrying about that knee. If he can get healthy, it's a steal for Dallas.

For what it's worth James Andrews and the team doctor both said his knee is fine and called into question the failed physicals. Dallas could afford to redshirt him a year behind Doug Free if necessary.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

I don't think a failed physical is an auto-removal from a team's board, but a team can fail you for any reason it wants, really, so he may be right.

Then again, James Andrews endorsed RG3 re-entering the playoff game in which he eventually blew out his knee. His opinion isn't as valid to me after letting a player continue in a game with a partially torn ACL.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Good offers, just nothing to sway me from my pick.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Now that I probably won't get to make a pick for, like, three weeks, I've lost a lot of my will to update the OP in the picks thread :saddowns: I'll get around to it I promise

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I'm home in an hour or 2 will make my pick then.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Athanatos posted:

I'm home in an hour or 2 will make my pick then.

Or else...

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
cool steelers draft so far

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Yeah it sucks.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Going all in with Geno. Got him a playmaker he can go downfield with, and now someone to give him protection and be a redzone threat.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Athanatos posted:

Going all in with Geno. Got him a playmaker he can go downfield with, and now someone to give him protection and be a redzone threat.

And now he'll succeed! That's all you had to do to make him worth it.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Parmesan Basil posted:

And now he'll succeed! That's all you had to do to make him worth it.

At least give him another year to dig the rest of his grave.

I would of liked Garropolo in the 3rd just incase...

The real Jets are going to give Schaub some crazy contract anyway.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If I could have been assured of Adams, Landry or Matthews with my third rounder I would of definitely taken Troy Niklas. He a less proven ASJ.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Athanatos you wanted Ward before right? I want Niklas, let's talk.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Dolphins have picked. You jerks took all the guards so I took a RB that won't have any room to run behind our offensive line.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ehud posted:

Dolphins have picked. You jerks took all the guards so I took a RB that won't have any room to run behind our offensive line.

What did you expect from a Goon Draft?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
I didn't want to take a guard but I really hate the mid tier DEs in this draft and all the CBs were gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Bears pick is in, really sucks that Ward and Crichton are off the board so welp

• Locked thread